Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) (24187 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by insignegianniga: 5:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
Sarah that called Abraham her Lord what do you think made her choose such a name? My Lord of all names? You guys will cry on this my post. Ike gwuru

Can you show me what made her call Abraham lord in the bible
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by descarado: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Arielle:
Submission is respect for your husband. It is trusting your heart and your well being to him. It is obeying his wishes (not command), because you trust, without reservation, that he has your best interests at heart. It is doing what he asks you to do even when you could easily do otherwise. It is trusting in his headship as well as in his love for you. How many of you can inspire that trust in a woman? Very very few. But you want submission. You think beating up women, or abusing and demeaning them will make them submit. Go and learn how to be a real man. Then you will attract the kind of woman who will automatically and willingly look up to you for leadership and headship of the home.
Submission is not respect. Submission is YIELDING to higher or superior authority.
Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by descarado: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
bukatyne:

Very true.

A lot of them mix culture and traditions with the Bible.

That's why a girl should know the Bible for herself so she can sieve her suitors and continue in it when married.
Buky, the bible is Israeli culture and tradition in its entirety.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Farfalla(f): 12:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Cocojambo:
I am oyinbo and I have dated different Nigerian girls.

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ebymyk(m): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Deborah98:I'm going to Crawl back to sleep and stop wailing....[/quote]Yeah, hurry up Dumbass...
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ebymyk(m): 1:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:
Crawl back to sleep kiddo and stop wailing....
Spoilt Child, Grow up..
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by GloriousGbola: 2:04am On Jun 21, 2022
cococandy:

My husband can’t be on the internet on a fine Sunday morning wailing about submission when there are so many things he could be doing to make me happy and submissive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Cti12XBw4

mr coco, on a sunday morning, all stuffed with good food and a hawt wife - there is only one thing to do grin

submit madam to the gloriousgbola! tongue
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 3:36am On Jun 21, 2022
Only to the glorious ones grin
GloriousGbola:

submit madam to the gloriousgbola! tongue
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by PDPGuy: 4:02am On Jun 21, 2022
cococandy:
Only to the glorious ones grin
I trust you grin
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 4:33am On Jun 21, 2022
PDPGuy:

I trust you grin

Big law.

I salute nwanne

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2022
This is where you will find them: fighting to control, coerce, dominate and subjugate women.

They can only quote their Bibles for that. But they cannot quote where it says to have one wife or keep away from fornication lest they be stoned to death or to love their wives. Or where it says not to steal and to pay their taxes. It where it says they are infidels if they can't provide for their families.

Everything pivots on submission—the only way for Nigerian men to get to paradise and feel good with a harem. The blame must go to someone else, and who else is the usual scapegoat but women? Neanderthal logic.

Deride females so that they will drop their standards and accept shit stains as men. Testosterone logic.

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Deborah98(f): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Ebymyk:
Spoilt Child, Grow up..
Sorry ooooh...
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Komu1048(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cypress042:
If Obi do likewise is not a bad idea either? I'm obedient but i know what am saying.

In this our world today no one will want to be under a person, we all want to be boss.

If Obi do likewise then I'm not voting. It's Obi or nobody
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ebymyk(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:
Sorry ooooh...
haha.. It's fine..
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by kayperry: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
pocohantas:

That luminouz abi na luminate na very anyhow person. Always looking for who to gaslight, then hide his hands. Imagine the Ibadan most-wanted calling her Ozuorr. She dey her own the werey go quote am. undecided

how is life without a voice, voice wey no dey ring out b4 won tun mute e grin last last everybody go chop breaklast

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by kayperry: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
This is where you will find them: fighting to control, coerce, dominate and subjugate women.

They can only quote their Bibles for that. But they cannot quote where it says to have one wife or keep away from fornication lest they be stoned to death or to love their wives. Or where it says not to steal and to pay their taxes. It where it says they are infidels if they can't provide for their families.

Everything pivots on submission—the only way for Nigerian men to get to paradise and feel good with a harem. The blame must go to someone else, and who else is the usual scapegoat but women? Neanderthal logic.

Deride females so that they will drop their standards and accept shit stains as men. Testosterone logic.

conveteousness is not standard, your capacity regardless of gender should be proportionate to your standard @least.
You where born with no spoon, raised in a face me i slap you, elevate to self contain as a single gurl then tell the world your standard is men with private jet or men with 30billion ... aunty show workings
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Redpillar(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

how is life without a voice, voice wey no dey ring out b4 won tun mute e grin last last everybody go chop breaklast

Life is perfectly fine without a voice. And what exactly is your obsession with her voice? Is your gf dumb? Can’t you spend more time listening to her own voice? Abi you expect a woman to have a baritone like a man?
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Redpillar(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

[s] conveteousness is not standard, your capacity regardless of gender should be proportionate to your standard @least.
You where born with no spoon, raised in a face me i slap you, elevate to self contain as a single gurl then tell the world your standard is men with private jet or men with 30billion ... aunty show workings [/s]

Stop typing unreadable trash! At least type in good English and stop making your parents effort to educate you look like a waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.