Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) (24193 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
What the fvck concern's Father's Day and submission. This is a time to celebrate our fathers (dead and alive) not to start yarning shit about submission. Who submission help abeg?

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

That is not the topic. The topic is, husbands to submissive wives are buying Benz and Range Rover for the so called bad unmarriageble girls.

What exactly is the catch being your wives when you guys have said yourselves that you are polygamous?

-No exclusivity as your gbolas are quoted on stock exchange.
-You carry prick laced with sidechicks fluids and bring home for your submissive wives.
-No peace of mind as many married women have turned crusade goers.

If it is the sensible, responsible and exclusive men that are talking, then we can have a conversation. Ironically those ones are lesser troubles. You Naija men shouldn’t even be talking too much. Just allow women bear your names and use una hold body.
Keep hammering them

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
What the fvck concern's Father's Day and submission. This is a time to celebrate our fathers (dead and alive) not to start yarning shit about submission. Who submission help abeg?
Are you sure undecided
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
cococandy:

My favorite one is when they blame feminists for not championing men’s rights. Make it make sense

Like they are the ones helping us champion women rights. Even runs girls would take a percentage to buy indomie and share for motherless babies. But not their male counterparts. Those ones na to buy airpod and Benz to once again impress women. grin

Only woman matter full their coconut heads.

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by eas01: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

What is dysfunctional about polygamy? I thought it is the male nature? grin
Nothing dysfunctional about polygamy. It serves it purpose. It means more women will get married and not remain single for the rest of their lives.
I bet you think nothing dysfunctional about lgbtqbjkdhgfek... and sleeping with a 1000men out of wedlock?
I can read your sick mind. Who did this to you??
Where you molested as a child?? Seriously. You need help.
DM me privately. Let's talk.. I don't think you that bad. You just need a little guidance.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
cococandy:

Hopefully one day your enjoyment won’t depend on anyone’s submission.

You’ve seen women enjoying Mother’s Day without demanding submission. Yet they manage to have a great day. If you don’t find who to oppress, your joy won’t be complete. Too bad for you.
Coco Andy...face your husband and leave me alone.

Today is father's Day, celebrate your Papa and your husband naaaa..

Lemme alone..ozuor!!!
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by LadyTara(f): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
baralatie:

Is there an isue with being a wife
lol , Not in anywhere did I project that,infact in my opinion being "wife " to a sensible man is the most beautiful experience to have in the course of relationship and interaction as humans going through life but I see you want to stir the waters.

Let me expansiate. There is nothing wrong in being a wife, so also there isn't supposed to be anything wrong in grooming a young boy to be a husband. Most men today never had the one one talk on responsibilities and emotional maturity as husband save for few who were fortunate to attend serminars.

Most only grew up to terrible examples of the male figures they had in their environment,most were left to find and navigate their way in the course of relationship with the opposite gender as per say "na man". It will take the grace of God for a so called virtuous woman to live happily with a badly raised man.

A virtuous woman keeps her home ,but with a badly raised man chipping at the foundation ,that home is bound to crumble.

5 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
baralatie:

Are you sure undecided
Face front abeg.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Imah70(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
HantaVirus:
I want my wife to look into my eyes and correct me when i'm wrong.

I want my wife to be part of decision making in our home.

I want my wife to be my playmate/best friend.

I want my wife to be my biggest critic.

I don't need a submissive wife though I have nothing against someone being submissive.

I want my wife to be a strong woman who knows her worth smiley

Of course your wife should be able to correct you and you listen to her. Please do not mistake being submissive to fear. Your wife being submissive doesn't mean she should be scared of you or something. As Christians we should always focus on our own part of the commandments and not trying to push it to the other party. Husband love your wife and wife be submissive to your husband. After seeing this I showed it to my wife and we talked about it. If the both parties are doing their parts marriage will be enjoyable and peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by RightToReject(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
cococandy:

This thread is not for your Father’s Day apparently. Because if it was, y’all would have focused on that instead of dragging women into another useless submission debate.

On your Father’s Day you’re invested in women’s submission instead of focusing on yourselves

Lol, to think that you are one of the most submissive wives offline and your antagonism towards the word here isn't just oxymoronic but also laughable. Once more, just wish us Happy Father's Day and allow us to enjoy the celebration in peace while you keep submitting offline.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Elock1: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin cheesy comrade try to calm down in a Sunday morning
Fahdiga:
Kwankwaso should submit to Obi. It is not weakness
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Kingozymandias(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
I'm sorry I don't reply to dms here again.

That's unfortunate.
How can I reach you?
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by BloomingDale(f): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
eas01:

You will remain single or divorced and end up loving a cat or dildoing yourself or going to Dubai to get shit on by Arab men or get fukked by a dog or commit suicide due to loneliness.
People like you are better off childless so you don't spread your poison energy.

If you like, develop high blood pressure on top my matter, na you sabi. I still stand by my statement.

5 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Cocojambo: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Happy fathersday

Let me just add one thing every nigerian men will agree ;

If you want your marriage to break � just let your wife completely lead the relationship. She will stop respecting you and will make your head crazy, before knacking another men.

I think we can burry the topic now grin
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Arielle: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayomi90:

Go read ur Bible and stop forming intelligent here.
Go read your bible and stop exposing your stupidity here.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
eas01:

Nothing dysfunctional about polygamy. It serves it purpose. It means more women will get married and not remain single for the rest of their lives.
I bet you think nothing dysfunctional about lgbtqbjkdhgfek... and sleeping with a 1000men out of wedlock?
I can read your sick mind. Who did this to you??
Where you molested as a child?? Seriously. You need help.
DM me privately. Let's talk.. I don't think you that bad. You just need a little guidance.

There is no correlation between this and my post. Except of course your father molested me. Do well to report him to the police on my behalf.

My point was clear. No semantics or ad hominem here.

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Arielle: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Submission is respect for your husband. It is trusting your heart and your well being to him. It is obeying his wishes (not command), because you trust, without reservation, that he has your best interests at heart. It is doing what he asks you to do even when you could easily do otherwise. It is trusting in his headship as well as in his love for you. How many of you can inspire that trust in a woman? Very very few. But you want submission. You think beating up women, or abusing and demeaning them will make them submit. Go and learn how to be a real man. Then you will attract the kind of woman who will automatically and willingly look up to you for leadership and headship of the home.

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Imah70:

Of course your wife should be able to correct you and you listen to her. Please do not mistake being submissive to fear. Your wife being submissive doesn't mean she should be scared of you or something. As Christians we should always focus on our own part of the commandments and not trying to push it to the other party. Husband love your wife and wife be submissive to your husband. After seeing this I showed it to my wife and we talked about it. If the both parties are doing their parts marriage will be enjoyable and peaceful.

Continue showing it to your wife. Leave him and his own wife alone!!

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

This retard would always quote people then tell them to leave him. Did she mention you first? Now your fingers are running because you know say Coco no like wahala. If na person wey fit match and beat your energy- you go dey type “K”. Ibadan ekpa!!

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by phemmyfour: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
The word submission don suffer for Nigerian men month. Any small thing submit... interesting. You don't force your wife to submit to you. You love her to submit to you. It's a two way thing. Wives submit yourselves unto your husband and in return husbands love your wives shikina...

PS: you guys shouldn't kill me with mentions Biko. But why is it so that whenever submission is mentioned all hell let loose. I'm a woman and I know what it means for a woman to submit to her husband. It is natural for a woman to do so but not when there is no reciprocation from her spouse. Like I wrote earlier you love a woman into submission and not force. I may not have the time to reply you all but I have taken corrections where needed and the rest kept in the trash bin. Thanks.
If you want him to love you, respect him by submitting to him. Submission isn't weakness. You shouldn't expect to be love by a man you cannot submit to.

1Pet3:6
like Sarah, who obeyed Abraham and called him her lord.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ginomel(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
HantaVirus:

I don't need a submissive wife though I have nothing against someone being submissive.

Meaning that if you don't like your wife's particular friend that could corrupt her and your children and tells her to dissociate herself from her and she insists on her and still hang with her, you will be very comfortable and happy with her

What are you saying? You don't need a submissive wife? I'm not even sure you are married
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Livadesh: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Deborah98 post=113943228]The word submission don suffer for Nigerian men month. Any small thing submit... interesting. You don't force your wife to submit to you. You love her to submit to you. It's a two way thing. Wives submit yourselves unto your husband and in return husbands love your wives shikina...

Submission comes before Love aunty... Your submission is what melts the ego of any man to love.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ishilove:

That luminouz abi na luminate na very anyhow person. Always looking for who to gaslight, then hide his hands. Imagine the Ibadan most-wanted calling her Ozuorr. She dey her own the werey go quote am. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Livadesh:
Submission comes before Love aunty... Your submission is what melts the ego of any man to love.

Your love is what melts her submission.

All of una go dey alright. Ndi submit your assignment…

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Godszilla: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Can u pls read what u wrote again. Mayb there is a gap between submission and all the attributes u just listed,are they mutually exclusive?
Why r people more bothered over the lesser commands,most people think submissions is harder than loving(sad). I guess most sure don't really no what love is,mayb once u truly grasp what "love" is then u will understand.
HantaVirus:

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
luminouz:

Coco Andy...face your husband and leave me alone.

Today is father's Day, celebrate your Papa and your husband naaaa..

Lemme alone..ozuor!!!

Says the person quoting me .

You could have just ignored my post

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

That luminouz abi na luminate na very anyhow person. Always looking for who to gaslight, th an hide husbands. Imagine the Ibadan most-wanted calling her Ozuorr. She dey her own the werey go quote am. undecided

Shey you saw? And on top of it he’s asking me to leave him alone grin

BTW what’s the meaning of ozuorr?

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
cococandy:

Shey you saw? And on top of it he’s asking me to leave him alone grin

BTW what’s the meaning of ozuorr?

A foolish or stupid person. I think that is Edo language. That is how he does, I know him well na.

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by 2kurupt(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
HantaVirus:

So who says a submissive wife don't do all these that you mentioned?
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
RightToReject:

Lol, to think that you are one of the most submissive wives offline and your antagonism towards the word here isn't just oxymoronic but also laughable. Once more, just wish us Happy Father's Day and allow us to enjoy the celebration in peace while you keep submitting offline.
You’re not wrong. I can actually be called submissive.

And that’s to mostly everyone around me because I don’t like confrontation in any form. Neither do I like to expend energy unnecessarily. The only type of people that get the strong head version of me are the people that refuse to get sense. If you have sense, you won’t even know I’m around you. We’ll just exist peacefully side by side no wahala.

My husband can’t be on the internet on a fine Sunday morning wailing about submission when there are so many things he could be doing to make me happy and submissive.

I stay “submissive” to loving friends and family.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.