Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! (255 Views)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by Emibolt: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
All things are possible with God.
This scripture above me, i wont say its lie. But i don't stand with nor believe in it.

Below are the things, i know God cannot do.

1. God is not capable of evil

2. He cannot lie

3. He cannot forsake as man do

4. God CANNOT send his son to come and die on the cross again

5. God will NEVER allow Satan or Lucifer to take back his position in heaven as chief whatever, he was.

6. God cannot fail

7. God can never destroy the earth with water again

8. He can never lose a battle as US is losing in Ukraine

9. God Can never fear men

10. God o, God CAN NEVER FORNICATE ( like my friend that asked: how did he got Mary pregnant)

11. God can never step down for a man to rule in heaven (no matter the point he wants to prove)

12. God can't stop World war 3 and other incoming wars.

14. God will never forgive you if u blasphem against his name.

15. God cannot seize to exist, HE CAN NEVER DO IT.
Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by immortalcrown(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by Nerogaming01(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
16. God does not exist
Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:
16. God does not exist
How come you took that out of me mouth? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by Nerogaming01(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I went with the flow grin

I no fit read the things finish sef.
Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by Zonefree(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos foolishness recognise foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I went with the flow grin

I no fit read the things finish sef.
You the real one.. respect.. grin

1 Like

Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Cos foolishness recognise foolishness.
grin grin tongue cool

Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by Emibolt: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:
16. God does not exist

The VAWULENCE YOU SEEK YOU SHALL SEE.
Not all things are to be joked with. And guy lower ur volume make rightousness2 no hear you. Or u shall see war.

1 Like

Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by Nerogaming01(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Emibolt:

The VAWULENCE YOU SEEK YOU SHALL SEE.
Not all things are to be joked with. And guy lower ur volume make rightousness2 no hear you. Or u shall see war.

I go convince Righteousness2 to be atheist
Re: Not All Things Are Possible With God: 15 Things God Cannot Do! by Emibolt: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:

grin
Nerogaming01:

u think it will be possible, rather u become a diehard, longing and a born again christian

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Brought Nothing / The Married Man Who Sneaks In To Sleep On The Bed Of Someone's Wife Want? / Suicide Is Evil. It Is Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.