Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? (1086 Views)

Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2007
Personally i love dating the norther part of the country 'cus of their sincerity and humblenes though they might be quite over protecting and expensive, i have been fortunate to have two relationships from that part of the country.

But believe me if there's one tribe i would want to have as a date it is the tribe that has the brothers talking of their not 9 not, container on the hight sea, and pronouncing LEXUS REXUUZZ, una feel me shey? i have been with them 1wice and none lasted 7months. they are arrogant, liers, and most of all flirts.
I also dont mind the owambe babes , though dem dey double date alot sha but are far better than the mummies.
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by PTBNaija(f): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2007
fizofly:

Personally i love dating the norther part of the country 'cus of their sincerity and humblenes though they might be quite over protecting and expensive, i have been fortunate to have two relationships from that part of the country.

But believe me if there's one tribe i would want to have as a date it is the tribe that has the brothers talking of their not 9 not, container on the hight sea, and pronouncing LEXUS REXUUZZ, una feel me shey? i have been with them 1wice and none lasted 7months. they are arrogant, liers, and most of all flirts.
I also don't mind the owambe babes , though them dey double date alot sha but are far better than the mummies.

Please mention the tribe and not some stereotypes.

Anyways, I would date anyone. It's not the tribe that matters, but their personality and whether it clicks with mine.
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2007
Dont get me wrong i have no problem making friends with any tribe or any individual , i am just talking of personal/emotional attachment. i have friends from every single tribe, i dont wanna generalize both i am stating from a survey i took some weeks back about different tribes.
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by PTBNaija(f): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2007
You took a survey about different tribes?? What was it about and what did it say?
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by naijacutee(f): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2007
PTBNaija:

Anyways, I would date anyone. It's not the tribe that matters, but their personality and whether it clicks with mine.

Interesting, the stereotypes we build within ourselves. . .  Yet, we complain of the Westerners being racist towards us?
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by iyaaje(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
nothing on earth will make me to date your tribe especially you,why?you are nothing but a moda fokn tribalist, i would rather date a frog dan to date you,fok off.
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by ssRhino: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2007
Na wa for us sha, soon, we will be complaining about a white man that descriminate against us dating their chicks, here we are talking about a tribe we wont even date regardless, una weldone ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by RuuDie(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2007
i'd rather not talk about tribes i'd not date from c'uz. . . . . . . well, don't really have any in mind at the moment but instead i'd talk about the tribe i love and thats the YORUBA !

for some yet unclear, vague and undefinable reason, i just love YORUBA chics. . . . . guess its too much s/l in my blood or having spent too much time in Lag but i just fall head over heels 4 a beautiful yoruba dame anyday, anytime - even if she can't utter a word in english  grin
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by olanajim(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2007
Which yoruba tribe are you talking about? I know they are of diffence stock. Ijebus, Tapas, Egbas, or do you mean Lagos girls?
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2007
If I was going to date any Nigerian girl, what tribe she came from would NOT bother me in the slightest.

As long as her personality reflected mine, and we got on great, that would do fo me.

When I look at Nigerian girls, I don't see them as belonging to different tribes. I just see beautiful Nigerian girls, nothing less.
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by sanrima(f): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2007
Siena:

If I was going to date any Nigerian girl, what tribe she came from would NOT bother me in the slightest.

As long as her personality reflected mine, and we got on great, that would do fo me.

When I look at Nigerian girls, I don't see them as belonging to different tribes. I just see beautiful Nigerian girls, nothing less.
@ siena, u,v said it all bro.

@ poster, pls try as much not to make enemies cos this is a lovely forum 4 us all to interact not to discriminate or pass judgement!
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2007
as long as there's red blood running through thier veins , i no get problem
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by iice(f): 4:59am On Aug 14, 2007
sighs
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by narcissus(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2007
@ poster
Amount Amount? Were you paid to date the hausa girls u dated. If yes, please linke me up with some oh, I need money badly. Me, I'll date anygirl as long as there's a certain "amount, amount" involved, money no sabi where u come from.
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by Easybaby(f): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
*****roll eye*****[/color] [color=#990000] ******needs orientation*****
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by CrazyMan(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2007

I agree with you.
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by crazyp(f): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
iya aje:

nothing on earth will make me to date your tribe especially you,why?you are nothing but a moda fokn tribalist, i would rather date a frog dan to date you,fok off.

eeyah, who annoyed u this particular morning,
sorry oh

anywayz, can date anyone thats cool & nice!!!
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
I NO FIT DATE ABOKI!
I B IBO BUT I HATE ANY ATOM OF NNA MEN(SPARE PART IMPORT/EXPORT GUYS)
1. DEM NO DEY GO SCH N ALL THEY BELIEVE IS DT MONI CAN GET THEM ANYTHING.
2.THEIR MIND IS 2 SHALLOW 4 MI N THEY SEE U AS A PROPERTY.
3.They are not polished n do not see d need 2 improve ther life beyond buying n selling @ idumota,trade fair,onitsha ,nnewi,dubai,etc
Re: Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? by crazyp(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
abanna:

I NO FIT DATE ABOKI!
I B IBO BUT I HATE ANY ATOM OF NNA MEN(SPARE PART IMPORT/EXPORT GUYS)
1. DEM NO DEY GO SCH N ALL THEY BELIEVE IS DT MONI CAN GET THEM ANYTHING.
2.THEIR MIND IS 2 SHALLOW 4 MI N THEY SEE You AS A PROPERTY.
3.They are not polished n do not see d need 2 improve ther life beyond buying n selling @ idumota,trade fair,onitsha ,nnewi,dubai,etc

Sis, i'm an igbo & i dont think u're 100% correct here undecided
it all depends on the environs u find urself
there are thousands of igbo guys that are educated, polished and focused
mayb in some parts of Igboland, u may b right
but definetly not everywhere,

so loosen up!!! wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise Pls / Would You Wash Your Wife/girlfriend's Undies? / How Long Does It Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.