Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! (1832 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Yemi4luv: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
I have one married woman that always look at me in my area, she always look directly to my dic.k whenever I'm putting on my boxer and i don't like it and i don't like bleeping married woman, I dislike it a lot please what do u think i can do about the woman.i need a good advice please
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Kollins11: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Son let me lecture you cool

Fvcking or Dating a married lady can be so lovely. They won't really stress you, They won't ask you for money rather she will be the one giving you sef.

Married women are so clean down there and you can comfortably give her mouth action. You can as well fvck a married woman raw without the use of condom and you don't need to be scared of contacting sexual diseases like gonorrhea, sweetie or HIV.

But you see our single ladies. Please don't fvck them raw oo. Infact I advise you double the condom while fvcking a single lady. Majority of them aren't clean down there.

I will advise you give that married woman a chance, honestly you're gonna enjoy it.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Autobot05: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yemi4luv:
I have one married woman that always look at me in my area, she always look directly to my dic.k whenever I'm putting on my boxer and i don't like it and i don't like bleeping married woman, I dislike it a lot please what do u think i can about the woman.i need a good advice please

Stay away from her sir. You will avoid trouble and curses that way. Cut every relationship with her

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Unzerious: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
You can't control Her, but you can control Youself. Abi she go Rape you ni
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by lathrowinger: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yemi4luv:
I have one married woman that always look at me in my area, she always look directly to my dic.k whenever I'm putting on my boxer and i don't like it and i don't like bleeping married woman, I dislike it a lot please what do u think i can do about the woman.i need a good advice please

Rhun from her o...

They are destiny tapper
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Uzomacharles: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yemi4luv:

How you go dey wear boxers for family compound?

How old are u?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Daniel7543: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:

Fvcking or Dating a married lady can be so lovely. They won't really stress you, They won't ask you for money rather she will be the one giving you sef.

Married women are so clean down there and you can comfortably give her mouth action. You can as well fvck a married woman raw without the use of condom and you don't need to be scared of contacting sexual diseases like gonorrhea, sweetie or HIV.

But you see our single ladies. Please don't fvck them raw oo. Infact I advise you double the condom while fvcking a single lady. Majority of them aren't clean down there.

I will advise you give that married woman a chance, honestly you're gonna enjoy it.

Comrade you lack home training

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by JONSYN7154: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uzomacharles:

How old are u?
he's the one tempting the married woman.
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Uzomacharles: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
JONSYN7154:
he's the one tempting the married woman.

That's how one mugu in my compound is wearing boxers every morning expecting married and single ladies to keep staring at him but mugu didn't know that meeting is going on behind him to report to the landlord...

He's even married with kids but dropped his wife and children in village

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by JONSYN7154: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uzomacharles:

That's how one mugu in my compound is wearing boxers every morning expecting married and single ladies to keep staring at him but mugu didn't know that meeting is going on behind him to report to the landlord...

can you imaging.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Ballzproblemm: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yemi4luv:
all this small boys looking for clout
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Women aren't always the problem...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Uzomacharles: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Women aren't always the problem...

Lol somehow
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Yemi4luv: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uzomacharles:

How old are u?

It's not a family compound, the house is mine and her husband house is very close to mine and I'm 36 yrs old, I'm a single dad.
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by SavageResponse(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
So what do you want us to do?
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Yemi4luv: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
SavageResponse:
So what do you want us to do?

I'll try my best to ignore her but she always try and talk to me
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Uzomacharles: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
a
:

It's not a family compound, the house is mine and her husband house is very close to mine and I'm 36 yrs old, I'm a single dad.

36 years old single Dad wearing boxers on a family compound

How does that sound?

The single Dad I know always dress decent maybe your own na PAPA ABOY

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Lol somehow
Imagine this... A women leaves her husband and kids at the village... In her compound filled with men she wears her underwear outside...

Would you say 'somehow'..? grin

No hypocrisy... Be honest!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yemi4luv:

Wow! What happened? undecided

Single moms are shamed here... Soon the redpillers of NL would come here to call you an 'ashawo-man'... Etc
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by fikayormi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Chaos14: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Wow! What happened? undecided

Single moms are shamed here... Soon the redpillers of NL would come here to call you an 'ashawo-man'... Etc
Hi baby girl
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Dramadiddy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
I think you should go for her, as far as you have a strong juju that will stop your pènis from getting stuck in her and also if you can beat the husband black and blue, you are free to do how you please
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by arthurwillia(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yemi4luv:
I have one married woman that always look at me in my area, she always look directly to my dic.k whenever I'm putting on my boxer and i don't like it and i don't like bleeping married woman, I dislike it a lot please what do u think ci can do about the woman.i need a good advice please

Mtchew comot body joo
What can you do about the woman? Person wey never come meet you say how far Go and disgrace yourself nw Omo weyrey
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by McStoic(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:

Person wife? Haba fear God na.
Don't bring curse upon yourself bro
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Uzomacharles: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Imagine this... A women leaves her husband and kids at the village... In her compound filled with men she wears her underwear outside...

Would you say 'somehow'..? grin

No hypocrisy... Be honest!

Men can jog with stuffs that look like under wear and be free and that's not the same with women...

Everything is different from men and women
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Dfynboi: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:

ur advice is so misleading, crap
Re: I Don't Like Bleeping Married!!! by Kollins11: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dfynboi:
ur advice is so misleading, crap
If you're a born again Christian please aviod my advice.

My advice is for Real men not born again men

(1) (Reply)

The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians / Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn / Why Does People.hate Nice And Humble People??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.