Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi (41652 Views)

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.

Suffer never tire you ?
How much will APC &PDP will pay you to vote?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Josh109: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
kokowe:
Tribalism will kill us in the country. Most people are not supporting Peter Obi simply because he is Igbo. It is a pity.
just igbo will not support Tinubu because he is Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kingyakos: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Yet, ur fellow biafran cant leave Lagos for Anambra and more are trooping into Lagos on a daily bases.

Comrade ASSU in collabo with Nigerian Medical Association is organizing a public lecture in Calabar and Obi is the guest speaker. I'm personally inviting you to come for it will be a great experience and of tremendous help to you.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Wisetrue99: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.
Bros, He has nothing to lose, na you and your generations go still suffer your wrong decisions, sebi Abdusallam is flown OUT of the country die to health reasons

Don't make your children be a visitor in their country

Choose wisely?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Babatunde7109(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

Even states in SE are not certainty.

In the SE/SS zones, there are 10 states. Out of these states, eight are currently controlled by PDP, one by APC, and one by APGA.

Going by the tradition, most votes in the two zones are majorly won by PDP. And with the current structure, the same thing might happen again in 2023.

I mean, how would the 8 PDP governors support their brother whom they have no cordial relationship with and go against the interest of the party? That aside, if the party wins the presidential election, it becomes a win-win situation for the governors, the presidential aspirant, and, of course, the party.

Only if people could sit down and take the reality of the Nigerian politics seriously, then they may be able to predict the possible outcome of the 2023 election. With the prediction, you’d know if things would be for you or go against you. If it is the former, then they (the party and candidate) can start fortifying themselves, so that the likely opportunity does not slip away. And if it is the latter, then they can start working assiduously, so that they can have a slight chance of scooping the opportunity away from the likely destination.

Whether people would like to hear this or not, politics is entirely a game of interest.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
LegendHero:

One would think Obi Pandora turned Anambra to Dubai when he government with all this useless hype from his Meth addicts fans.

If the Pandora box is true you have EFCC to do their work. The man is blameless and there’s nothing we can do about it.
In Nigeria fed govt still control the state govt there’s no how he was going to change that but he did his best .
How much did your Tinubu steal and remain when he left office as a governor?

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

lol

Pains indeed

Every time it gets too real it's always run n deflect...lol
I own more properties in Lagos than you.
#superfacts

The deeds are with me. If you feel a way leap so I can embarrass you.

I'm known to post receipts. No be by mouth dickhead.

Lagos this Lagos that while contributing
NOTHING to her development.
Small boy Big mouth. #thatpart

You having more properties in Lag is a reflection of a good governance in Lagos state made possible by the City boy..

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Josh109: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
cobsol:

Is this the bone of context? The old politicians are they lunatic or not?

You father is very poor can't even buy half lot in Ogun, Tinubu your master have half of Lagos, he is very close to his grave is till want more, is he not sick?
am sure the writer is not as healthy as Tinubu, wen last did u go for medical check-up.. Tinubu is more careful abt his health, are you?.....oga go for check-up

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
8stargeneral:
Ur a clown...who are u supporting if not tinubu...bring d facts u don't want obi to be Nigeria president and I will stop this argument...why bringing tribal sentiment here...if obi is not good I won't support him...there's other Igbo's that want to be president but we don't want them because they won't give Nigeria what they need
Not that I don’t want Peter Obi to be President, he can never be President of Nigeria, what is The Labor Party’s manifesto, what ideologies do they stand for, or you think transformation is about one man?

He joined a party last week, he wants to be President the next week?

The communist party changed China not just Ma Zedong, they had an ideology before him, which they still practice till today.

You black sambos in the Nigerian Zoo are the same, always looking for an overnight miracle.

Even Paul Kengame of Rwanda has been in power for over 20 years on his party’s platform, that is why you can see change in Rwanda today, or you think one man in 4 years can change Nigeria with our system of democrazy?.

Try it, you will not get a second term in office.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

E pain you..sorry

Pain? grin. Which pain? grin. The pain of your stupidity and mental Dumbness or what? cheesy

After 8 years, you still remain dumb and you think it is someone else's pain? grin

Chai!
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kingyakos: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

U have listened to too much of 50million youth to be recruit into the Army to feed with corn and agbado, expired voters card speech till it has become part of you
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Btw what is the going rate to survey land in Lagos??
I GUARANTEE you don't know. Meanwhile I can tell you the rates for each LGA down to the last thousand.

Mr Lagosian by mouth

so knowing the rate to survey land in Lagos is ur own evidence of been a Lagosian..

BAT 2023
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

Pain? grin. Which pain? grin. The pain of your stupidity and mental Dumbness or what? cheesy

After 8 years, you still remain dumb and you think it is someone else's pain? grin

Chai!

Still in pain.

Quote me if Obi wins one LG in the north and S/W states.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by VULCAN(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Whether He wins or not.

He is a hero.

He was a billionaire before he became a governor.

The founder of Fidelity Bank

Who and what are you?

You remain a loser.

Supporting evil in exchange for pennies.

Tribal Warrior like you.

Peter Obi represents all of us that have pursued something that was bigger than us.

While you represent those who never chased anything bigger than them. People that lived and died without impact and were forgotten even by family members.

You are not worth trying his shoes

Honor10:

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
ANY NIGERIAN CLAMOURING FOR ANOTHER SATANIC APC GOVT, (TRIBE AND RELIGION APART ) HAS AMNESIA.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Comrade ASSU in collabo with Nigerian Medical Association is organizing a public lecture in Calabar and Obi is the guest speaker. I'm personally inviting you to come for it will be a great experience and of tremendous help to you.

You need it more because you are too delusional to knw the reality.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Not that I don’t want Peter Obi to be President, he can never be President of Nigeria, what is The Labor Party’s manifesto, what ideologies do they stand for, or you think transformation is about one man?

He joined a party last week, he wants to be President the next week?

The communist party changed China not just Ma Zedong, they had an ideology before him, which they still practice till today.

You black sambos in the Nigerian Zoo are the same, always looking for an overnight miracle.

Even Paul Kengame of Rwanda has been in power for over 20 years on his party’s platform, that is why you can see change in Rwanda today, or you think one man in 4 years can change Nigeria with our system of democrazy?.

Try it, you will not get a second term in office.
After all ur analysis u still got it wrong...because we're not voting for party...we're voting for someone who can deliver d country from burning fire...Obi was in PDP,he move to LP because he knew they wont give him chance because of irregularities in PDP.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by od501: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

And I will hold you to that. The joke will be on you...lol
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by beylinko02: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

This is the person Nigeria need now.

please can't you just think straight for once. That money you collected will not last you a year ONIRANU

See how you are misleading the guilible because of Atenuje

I pray your generation will not suffer for this decision of yours. NA PRAYER I PRAY

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Bridget95(f): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
LegendHero:

One would think Obi Pandora turned Anambra to Dubai when he government with all this useless hype from his Meth addicts fans.

when he was governor 16yrs ago Anambra experienced transformation
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by exever100(f): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
I believe you have never left the shores of this country...if you have , then you will believe what he said. By the grace of God Peter Obi will win and you will know the difference in leadership from the suffer head you are probably use to,to a better life .
Honor10:
A
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
AutoBodyParts:
Absolutely right sir. We have lunatics in public offices
Crixxx:
100%

But Obi likes to be pulling statistics out of his ass
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by ViceGovernor: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
NetValueFX:
Joke apart wetin person wan do with 80billion?
Bro na mental sickness cry even if he spend 2m everyday till he die the money no fit finish.
There's one particular Mallam in this government the amount the man don thief ehn....when Nigerians go hear am people go faint I swr.

Make I no call name before Daura secret service start to dey find me

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Prinxzona10: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
8stargeneral:
And u are d most illiterate Nigeria ever had...since one man can not tackle insecurities in a country.....we should vote tinubu right...I don't HV time for a fool like u
I wanted to quote that guy buh I said nope,because I don't see myself stooping too low to exchange words with some of these deranged bittered and damaged souls here,I would rather pass ......
That guy you quoted is a very confused empty dunderhead honestly..
Buh the truth is that he's against Tinubu presidency buh like Yemi Osibanjo(which is more better though) buh the reason he's hating on Peter Obi is because he's an Igbo man simple......98% of these myopic minds here knows that Peter Obi is the best for the job among all the aspirants buh the problem is Peter Obi's tribe via Igbo....He was telling you that Nigeria is beyond repair yet he always fight Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,Ipob,Igbos,abusing and cursing them, just because they said the same thing he was ranting about and they wanted to separate from Nigeria.
The same Igbos are now trying to support the credible and competent hand,he was still lamenting again,that nobody will change Nigeria,just because his candidate failed to cringe the APC ticket(how soulless can these people be huh),so I was meant to ask that guy ,what exactly does he want because this bittered confusion is beyond my comprehension honestly... I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Still in pain.

Quote me if Obi wins one LG in the north and S/W states.

It is not about Obi winning. It is about how you manage to remain stupid after 8 years of national economic backwardness.

Pray tell me, what got you stuck to stupidity? cheesy

Do you wish your children a good future at all?

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
VULCAN:
Whether He wins or not.

He is a hero.

He was a billionaire before he became a governor.

The founder of Fidelity Bank

Who and what are you?

You remain a loser.

Supporting evil in exchange for pennies.

Tribal Warrior like you.

Peter Obi represents all of us that have pursued something that was bigger than us.

While you represent those who never chased anything bigger than them. People that lived and died without impact and were forgotten even by family members.

You are not worth trying his shoes

And yet, he diverted states resources into his dying businesses. Obi is a bigger crook. Do you still remember his interview with Amanpour and how he was stammering when he was asked why he diverted state money into his failing businesses?

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by daddyking: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ibo man has never rule Nigeria since the Nigeria civil war. Pls someone should advice Peter Obi use his brain.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
8stargeneral:
After all ur analysis u still got it wrong...because we're not voting for party...we're voting for someone who can deliver d country from burning fire...Obi was in PDP,he move to LP because he knew they wont give him chance because of irregularities in PDP.
E be like say you lack comprehension, does Nigeria’s system of democrazy allow for independent candidates?

A party’s manifesto changes the country not one man, he is just a vessel used by the party, after him, the show will continue, even in the United States once upon a time the Democrats controlled government for about 30 years straight, & in that time they were able to shape the nation into their ideological values, so once upon a time the Republicans controlled the reigns of power uninterrupted for a long period of time also.

Peter Obi was In Apga, he ran away to pdp, spent 7 years there, now has joined labor party that he did not help to create or promote them, it is that person that will change Nigeria?

I will vote for Nnamdi Kanu 100 times before I vote for the opportunist Peter Obi because the mad man Mazi Kanu at least stands for something, not this useless Pete Obi talking nonsense that any Emeka, Tunde or Hassan can say.

1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prinxzona10:

I wanted to quote that guy buh I said nope,because I don't see myself stooping too low to exchange words with some of these deranged bittered and damaged souls here,I would rather pass ......
That guy you quoted is a very confused empty dunderhead honestly..
Buh the truth is that he's against Tinubu presidency buh like Yemi Osibanjo(which is more better though) buh the reason he's hating on Peter Obi is because he's an Igbo man simple......98% of these myopic minds here knows that Peter Obi is the best for the job among all the aspirants buh the problem is Peter Obi's tribe via Igbo....He was telling you that Nigeria is beyond repair yet he always fight Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,Ipob,Igbos,abusing and cursing them, just because they said the same thing he was ranting about and they wanted to separate from Nigeria.
The same Igbos are now trying to support the credible and competent hand,he was still lamenting again,that nobody will change Nigeria,just because his candidate failed to cringe the APC ticket(how soulless can these people be huh),so I was meant to ask that guy ,what exactly does he want because this bittered confusion is beyond my comprehensive honestly... I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Thank u bro... D guy is confused..I don't really know what he want....very tribalistic human being.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by beylinko02: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

You having more properties in Lag is a reflection of a good governance in Lagos state made possible by the City boy..

You don't worth to be argue with because of how daF......T ur thinking is ALATENUJE

Which City Bounce? Lagos is only expose because of the sea port, nothing like good governance. Come to Akwa Ibom and see how vast the state is growing also because of the deep seaport OLODO
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kingyakos: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

You need it more because you are too delusional to knw the reality.

It seems the English word "delusional" is just new to you because i found it in nearly every of your post.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by article1: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Atiku was a saint and never corrupt when ur Obi was his running mate..

PDP was the best party when ur Obi was a member..

Your Obi is not corrupt and blameless but he was at the 2019 primary election as running mate when Atiku bought delegates with dollars. Why are you ranting, infact, why are you crying over a matter that I didn't mention your name?

Your Obi turned Anambra into dubai within 8 years yet, ur fellow biafran keep trooping to Lagos for better life and opportunities.

Nigerian youths who understands naija politics beyond twitter and Facebook knows this reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House / Governor Ortom In His Oracle Farm In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.