Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi (41665 Views)

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2022
LegendHero:

One would think Obi Pandora turned Anambra to Dubai when he government with all this useless hype from his Meth addicts fans.

I keep asking for Obi's legacies in Anambra State for 8 yrs and no one has been able to convince me. We need to know before we think of handling Nigeria and Nigerians over to him. I'm a happy supporter of Asiwaju but I'm a very objective person. Thank God both were governors for 8 yrs in their respective states. Let's examine and analyse their achievements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.

Sane and true progressive Nigerians want Peter Obi in power come 2023. We are tired of the status quo hence the need and yearnings for real change and transformation.

Obi is the man.
Obi for me.
Obi for you.
Obi for everybody
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I understand his grouse with financial corruption in the corridors of power and truly they deserve all insults directed to them.

But what are his plans towards fighting political corruption? EFCC and ICPC?

A honest President does not necessarily free the country from political corruption. More needs to be done. He should highlight the "more" he will do.
Nairaland can be frustrating reading the junk you find littering this platform but once in a while one reads a comment like yours and pauses to think and see that there actually is gold in this junk!

This has been my major issue with Peter Obi, it is much more than "honesty"...and like you said what is the MORE...the transformational bold new ideas you intend to bring on board!

Soludo is an example of an Obi and maybe I need to be educated on what are the bold new ideas he is/has brought on board...countin down to a hundred days!

Someone said campaign hasn't started yet, so I wait to read their plans before I make up my mind on who to vote for!
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by soundgodrecords: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
My Hausa gateman said he is voting Peter Obi .So yoruba man said he doesn't want UK to keep eating fat on the blood Oduduwa children suffering as slaves in Uk
Read how Europe underdeveloped Africa and Antecedent preceeding a third world war and Why NATO especially Boris Johnson of the UK needs fulanis or northern Nigeria to use islam jihad to wipe out southern Nigeria by using APC=PDP especially Buhari/Tinubu cabals to achieve this. When I went to Austria, My austrian friend who is an European secret agent revealed to me that he will not give details that two Rich Europeans and an Australians were the ones sponsoring Bokoharam and Western African JIHAD.Because Europe especially UK is presently under pressure for insufficient fuel owing to Russia's halt of its exportation of crude fuel to the UK and other members of the European Union and or NATO. What am saying in Essence is that South south people,Igbos and Yorubas can only survive if PDP and APC dies with the rising of Labour party with Peter Obi as president or else the whole south has been surrounded by terrorists disguising as herdsmen cum northerners or migrating fulanis.be wise and be warned. Many have already gone in Owo,Ondo state.

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Karufi: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
So you are among that 70% ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by seunayantokun(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Nerogaming01:
"It is time for us to close the church and deal with these people" we have prayed enough.

Jomo Kenyatta once said and I quote

"When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible."

Na everybody be the government but religion will tell you to abstain from politics. Why?
Religion doesn't say don't move close to politics but ignorance, deceit, and wickedness do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Walkee: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
If we're being honest, this is one of the main reasons the old guards don't want Pete in power. They know it will certainly not be business as usual.

Nobody really believes Atiku nor Tinubu will make any radical changes. They both have their cronies

Imagine Accountability being in vogue
God help us
he is right but was he not part of the old guards till few weeks ago? Is he not a politician and former governor? Did the old guards not pick him as VP 3 years ago?
Buhari said exactly these things in 2014. I prefer blunt guys like Wike and Tinubu to these lying image laundering snakes pretending to be saints just like Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by AK481(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Seun, take this down.

The headline is misleading
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by toujurs: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
Hold on...I'm still searching for the lies.
Give me some time to reply abeg
grin grin
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Walkee:
he is right but was he not part of the old guards till few weeks ago? Is he not a politician and former governor? Did the old guards not pick him as VP 3 years ago?
Buhari said exactly these things in 2014. I prefer blunt guys like Wike and Tinubu to these lying image laundering snakes pretending to be saints just like Buhari
They should have asked him if his former boss Abubakar Atiku is also a Lunatic?

This man’s wailing is even more than John The Baptist, & we all know eventually how John ended up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Miracle2020: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi you are right. But your problem is your supporters.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Ejiro2216: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2022
If you think we are supporting Peter obi because of tribe replace him with Orji uzo kalu or Rochas,if you think we hate atiku because he is from the north replace him with Zulum or Lamido Sanisu,if you think we don't want tinubu because he is yoruba replace him with Babatunde fashola or Adesina of African development bank.All we need are progressives who will give common man the Nigerian of his dreams,we can not continue to recycle old cargos who will continue to impoverish us while they keep enriching theirselves and their friends
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kingyakos: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Kingmakerde3rd:

“We have prayed enough, it is time to act. With these people in power? You can pray from now until anytime, they won’t go until you chase them out. So, it is time to act, not just pray. It is time for us to close the church and deal with these people.”

This statement by Peter Obi shows that he has belief problem, he is not a Christian but a deceiver, so what has he been going churches to do? An adage from his tribe says "ngwere hapụ ukwu osisi, aka akpara ya". Pls remind him that prayer is the master key, the Jesus Christ he claims to be following started with prayer and ended with prayer.

Jesus acted for your sins to be forgiven, not through prayers
The Israelites left Egypt not by prayers but by action
America became free from colonization by their actions not prayer
Jerry Rawlings action made Ghana great not his prayers.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Walkee: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2022
joyandfaith:

He cannot win election because 90% of voters are suffering from cerebral dysfunction due to poverty and greediness.
was it the same cerebral dysfunction that made them elect him in Anambra? What of the millions that voted him 3 years ago?
You people are trying to act as if this guy just landed from heaven and is not a Nigerian politician, a former governor and a former VP candidate. I don't blame you people sha. People from that region are desperate for a messiah and would cling to any straw even if it's a lunatic like Kanu or this image laundering propaganda master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Ejiro2216:
If you think we are supporting Peter obi because of tribe replace him with Orji uzo kalu or Rochas,if you think we hate atiku because he is from the north replace him with Zulum or Lamido Sanisu,if you think we don't want tinubu because he is yoruba replace him with Babatunde fashola or Adesina of African development bank.All we need are progressives who will give common man the Nigerian of his dreams,we can not continue to recycle old cargos who will continue to impoverish us while they keep enriching theirselves and their friends
So in your fickle mind, you think one man can change Nigeria, when you have more than 70% lunatics in the National & State Houses of Assembly, including Governors, Local Government Chairpersons & Concillors?

Una too Mumu for Nigeria, Colonial & Military mentality still dey worry una for this Zoo.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Characta(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Blatant truth.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by MrSly(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.

You just proved him right by your comment. Nigerians are the reason for bad governance. Choosing an incompetent leader over a competent one due to religious or ethnic affiliation in a multi-ethnic nation is the worst form of corruption.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Navalsadiq(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
You are not an exception.you all are the same thing.when it comes to electioneering that's what you all will say
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by pacespot(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Wickedness, greed, and empty pride reside in the annals of all Nigerian politicians, especially those northerners.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Mpurumiri overdose and pains sighted..Pele

lol

Pains indeed

Every time it gets too real it's always run n deflect...lol
I own more properties in Lagos than you.
#superfacts

The deeds are with me. If you feel a way leap so I can embarrass you.

I'm known to post receipts. No be by mouth dickhead.

Lagos this Lagos that while contributing
NOTHING to her development.
Small boy Big mouth. #thatpart
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by DropsMic(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
ahaika23:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Spits!

You have to understand that those guys are walking conscienceless, so they are not real human beings.. Whenever you see a post from his kind just ignore.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
MrSly:

You just proved him right by your comment. Nigerians are the reason for bad governance. Choosing an incompetent leader over a competent one due to religious or ethnic affiliation in a multi-ethnic nation is the worst form of corruption.
How competent are the elected officials in your state? Charity they say begins @ home, this man is just jiving opata that we all know.

Nigerians are Nigerians, corrupt people.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Johnrake69: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
You are also a lunatic for stealing #250 million cash as a Governor and looting millions of dollars in shell companies abroad.

Hehehehehehehe... #250M. Please try again. You should be mentioning atleast #100Billion to be taken seriously
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Johnn44: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Josh109:
More Secrets of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled

This post is a mere opinion by "Igbo Kwenu" and does not represent that of the Reliant News.

APGA cannot mourn the exit of Mr Peter Obi with all these secret findings surrounding him.

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London . This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor Ibim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the circumstances surrounding his father's death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state , ''Saint'' Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (OOO) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi . The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the youths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his immediate resignation or face further disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Edwin Chukwujekwu
Chairman

Nonyelum Nwokoye
Secretary

Odiegwu !!!
shocked
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Dorlarphor10: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Nerogaming01:
"It is time for us to close the church and deal with these people" we have prayed enough.

Jomo Kenyatta once said and I quote

"When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible."

Na everybody be the government but religion will tell you to abstain from politics. Why?

Christianity do not say you should abstain from religion

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2022
This type of Obi's rhetoric and messianic message looks like Igbos masked frustrations and attempt to snatch power via the back door as their Kanu's option faded.
We know he is a bastard liar playing with the emotion of his brothers.
One man army in a multi ethnic nation will end in disaster.
Anyway let them hallucinate till 2023. Their eyes will clear again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2022
pacespot:
Wickedness, greed, and empty pride reside in the annals of all Nigerian politicians, especially those northerners.
Are no different from your parents, only difference they so called politicians decided to play the game of politics.

Those people in offices Federal, State or Local, Public of Private, are no different from the so called politicians.

You are all the same, if you manage to reach there, na Empty Treasury after your exit.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by hayoholla(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2022
When you take far more than you need, you are sick.

Subtle line wink

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2022
SaintLucia:
God forbid bad thing. Someone that doesn't see anything wrong in IPOB and ESN killing in his region. So you want Nigerians to be doing sit at home every Monday. God purnish Obi Pandora and his lie lie tactics.
Is he a present governor in his state...And mind u one of his agenda is to tackle insecurities and poverty taken all over d country...in ur own region are they peaceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Ngozi123:

Why are Nigerians like this? Who cares if an Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa man/woman is running the country as long as they're competent?

Just cutting your nose to spite your face.
You didn't see the person that said Igbo will not rule Nigeria to reply akwaya?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears / APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.