Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1422472 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Don't underestimate how far you might be willing to go for your children.

I get that and agree but he for ship doctor from UK to a country like India or another African country to do this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

I get that and agree but he for ship doctor from UK to a country like India or another African country to do this

Indirectly, you Don dey support the evil

grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

Indirectly, you Don dey support the evil

grin

Well life is not black and white especially when it concerns your children
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Well life is not black and white especially when it concerns your children

Yeah.

He'll definitely face the consequences, and I hope the daughter gets whatever Organ she needs legitimately

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

And he chose to do this sinister thing in a country with laws
Exactly.

He whom the gods wants to punish will first make him mad. I think their Waterloo was near reason they acted stupidly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin

Please Dudes.... there is no need for violence here. This Platform is created to sell your Candidates, do so respectively without name calling.

On Record.... I am 100% Batified.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jodera:
Exactly.

He whom the gods wants to punish will first make him mad. I think their Waterloo was near reason they acted stupidly

You cannot rule out village people in this matter.
This is like Lukaku nihilistjnr giving that interview
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

You cannot rule out village people in this matter.
This is like Lukaku nihilistjnr giving that interview
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

Yeah.

He'll definitely face the consequences, and I hope the daughter gets whatever Organ she needs legitimately

More likely the daughter is in real trouble now. Both parents are in jail without bail. They are unlikely to come out of this. What funds does she have access to, and how long will they last?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jodera:
Heaven knows the senator and his wife are lying.

If really they needed it for their sick daughter

1. Why didn't they want to admit her in hospital for the transplant to be done legally

2.. Why transport the boy illegally with fake passports which will possibly include fake documentation

3.. The worrying of it all is that why use an underage?

There's something sinister with their motives and I hope they face the full wrath of the law there

Because they are wealthy Nigerians who are used to Nigerian privilege.

I can kill you and nothing will happen

This is the same way Nigerians take poor relatives from the village into indentured servitude and say they are helping them

As long as we are paying this pauper from the streets for his kidney, we are not exploiting his poverty, we are doing him a favor. He will never see money like this in his life after all

Fucck all of them. If they had not failed Nigeria with regards to health, this would have happened here and they would have gotten away with it.

I though the covid 19 world wide lockdown would be a wake up call to our useless government, but here we are. Fuc*k these people. This is the story of hundreds of Nigerians. Only they don't have access to national resources to smuggle exploited victims to other countries for harvesting.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Truth Kee you there, tribal bigot
Nah jealousy go Kee you

Anyway.
Jealous of what? 5%?
You'll cry blood today...

It's like you're in attention seeking mode, but for your own good I'd advise you to go and seek for it elsewhere and stop wailing on my mentions, if not you won't like the outcome. Believe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
elder0001
Abeg no insults please, it distract from the argument and might end up with this thread locked and IDs banned
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

The fact that they caught the Ekweremadus at Heathrow on their way to Turkey to go and source another kidney after this casting, tells me that these people were determined to save their daughter come what may, and fück the consequence

On a level, I ain't gonna lie, I respect that.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

India na for Nigerians of modest means. And it is a hustle. Medical tourism. If you have billions you no go look that side

Tinubu, Buhari, etal why don't they go there for treatment?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
nihilistjnr:

The fact that they caught the Ekweremadus at Heathrow on their way to Turkey to go and source another kidney after this casting, tells me that these people were determined to save their daughter, and fück the consequence

I am sure with correct money he can get someone in Europe that will volunteer to donate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

I am sure with correct money he can get someone in Europe that will volunteer to donate

I'm sure this was supposed to be that...

I sincerely doubt he expected to cast himself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

India na for Nigerians of modest means. And it is a hustle. Medical tourism. If you have billions you no go look that side

Tinubu, Buhari, etal why don't they go there for treatment?

It might not be India but a country that is not fully Western but still with good healthcare maybe Turkey Cuba where dem dey do dagbo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:
elder0001
Abeg no insults please, it distract from the argument and might end up with this thread locked and IDs banned
Lad has been insulting and calling on the mods to ban me since afternoon because I aired my unbiased opinion on a topic, something the Nigerian constitution guarantees. Saw his posts then, but I couldn't reply due to my busy schedule.

Now when I don dey free, as I smoke my loud finish I say make I reply am properly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi won't be president next year. Sure bet.
Stake your life savings on it.

Make I go buy Atiku and Tinubu portraits ASAP before them go cost next year.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Buhari allowed Tinubu to win the primary, but the North will humble him at the general election next year. We are already seeing the game plan with massive defection looming, Abdullahi Adamu is a PDP man by heart and will help them get back to power. Buhari doesn't like Tinubu and will not hand over to Tinubu. Atiku will win the Presidential election sadly....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
donjazet:

When these particular people abroad tell you plainly, NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK! That, in and of itself is an indictment of their mentality.

Listen bro, when both of us discuss or argue politics, it's very different from us arguing football because we recognize we are talking about issues that affect our lives directly. We are arguing who is the best leader to position that would enact favorable economic policies, policies that would assuage the effects of inflation, policies that would enable the revival of industries that would create better employment opportunities.
Policies that would enable increasing our power supply. All of us desperately want to start having steady power supply, just like South Africa, Egypt, Ghana etc.
When we argue politics, we are talking about our very own lives. It's definitely a different feel for those who are far detached from this reality and these people who look down terribly on those still in their motherland.

But furthermore let us look at the history of this individual so that you can judge for yourself if this person is in the right frame of mind to make a balanced and unbiased view of this situation and most importantly, where his opinions stem from.

Day1. This person makes a mockery of us and laughs us in the face as to how our leaders are wasting our money and how we are powerless and hopeless to do anything about it.
Day2: this person starts shouting japa! immediately after a horrific national tragedy, telling us that all hope is lost for our country! He actively denigrates those who wish to stay back and fight for their future here.

Day3: This person advocates for a clearly corrupt, frail and incapable aspirant to rule a nation of 200 million. Note, this is the same candidate with which he brazenly mocked us with. This is the same candidate which he acknowledges is brazenly corrupt.

And the last non-shocker, this is a person with a renowned hate towards an entire tribe. See below a post made as far back as 2016. See where he insults the whole Igbo tribe and specifically mentions peter obi. So you can see that the hatred for this candidate and his tribe is not today. This person can never be objective. He's not qualified to discuss issues of our lives right after spewing these things.
Thank you for clarifying that your statement was referring to a single person and not Nigerians in diaspora on a general note cheesy
Still I am not concerned about his intentions, how do I know it? Can I tell yours?
Residents of Nigeria are supporting different candidates, many would call those not supporting their candidate an enemy of Nigeria, accuse them of being bought or tribal, but personally I hate such kind of postulation.
Anyways, Thanks. there is still a lot of time to make a choice of candidate, I could even decide on the election days. Activism isn't for everyone and I don't trust any politician enough to stress myself to campaign for them.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ekweremadu was arrested earlier this week, and has already been arraigned/charged this same week. Mehn you gotta rate the system of these white folks. I would've been praising them daily for their lifestyle if not for the atrocities they commited in Africa many centuries ago.

Assuming Ekweremadu was arrested in Nigeria(if at all he gets arrested), it'd take the police 4-6 months to arraign/charge him to court. It'll take the court another 2 months to seat for the case, they'll adjourn for like 1 year, and finally deliver a verdict after almost 2years that Ekweremadu isn't guilty.

Vote The Waziri Adamawa, H. E Alhaji. Atiku Abbubakar for president come next year if you want Nigeria to work like the UK. H.E Atiku is a man of law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

1. Tinubu has never had any issues with his health beyond the surgery he has on his knees recently. His activity in recent times has actually shown he is quite healthy and strong, The rigors of campaigning and meeting, plus the delegate and primaries yet he is travelling everywhere till date while many of the younger men are sitting in one corner waiting for Buhari to anoint them

2. You have just admitted that all 3 are corrupt to varying degree. Nothing has shown that Obi is better than Tinubu in terms of corruption. All 3 top aspirants have had corruption allegations on them none of them was convicted. All we can do is speculate and insinuate

3. While Lagos had some advantage, I believe many states too had their own advantages which was squandered. For example We have many coastal state which have a coastline and are oil rich, all of them get significant money from the 13% derivation fund which is higher than what Lagos gets in allocation. What have they all made their state into? Nothing. The mega city Lagos is was some peoples idea and was carefully nurtured to what we have today. Without a plan we wont have a Lagos we see today. Anambra for example has one of the biggest markets in West Africa, Akwa Ibom has oil, What happened to the Tinapa billion dollar project that Donald Duke spent a lot on? The only thing shown is that there is no amount of goodwill that cannot be wasted. What exactly is this Obis economic prowess?, Its not like he is a renowned economist like Pat Utomi. Actually Tinubu is a trained accountant and worked with world class organizations. Where did Obi work and dealt with modern economic models? You also don't need to be an economist to assemble a team, Nigeria experienced a slightly good economic growth under OBJ a military man, who delegated to his vice Atiku a custom man. None of these had formal trainings in Economy but they were able to assemble brilliant minds

4. Recruiting 50K youths into the military is a brilliant idea for a country dealing with insecurity and have an army of unemployed youths. There are many youths willing to join the military but the bottlenecks to join are enormous. We have a security problem. No one will solve it for us, Only Nigerians can solve Nigerias problem

Obi has never shown the type of administrative abilities that Atiku and Tinubu showed at their former posts as VP and Lagos governor. Anambra was his platform to show what he can do. Tinubus legacies are there in Lagos till date. It has made Lagos our favourite place to go to for all youths seeking a better life. Anambra after Obi has become a work free Monday state

1. Personally I think Tinubu's appearance sends a lot of warning signals.
2. If we were to go the "never being convicted" route, a lot of people will be saints, so yes, speculation is the next best tool, and it says Peter is less corrupt, I think honestly, Tinubu is convicted of corruption by court of public opinions and it is effective when it comes to choice of candidate in election.
3. Hmmmm, credit to Tinubu, I wouldn't want to dismiss his works in Lagos. I think Obi's major achievement is his work in Anambra, he did well on the economic front.
I agree with your last point, I always believe, stopping brain drain and giving room for brilliant minds to flourish is one of the major thing that can be done to change our fortune, unfortunately, there is no way to tell in advance who would be most proficient in this.
4. We could still have the issue of recruiting not based on merit but "connection".
To whom much is given, much is expected. Anambra was Peter's platform and he did well. Work free Monday is not in anyway directly linked to Obi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Elder0001:

Egbon, Peter obi no go win more than one state.
LOL, that's impossible.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bomboiy:

First of all if you want to pick a candidate do a little research on your own,most people will only say things that will favour their candidate.

That being said,there is no good thing about Tinubu's style of government; "Chop make I Chop" A system that empowers criminals and agberos,there's a reason why corrupt politicians are loyal to him,you think the likes of Amosun,Fayemi, Akpabio that stepped down for him during the primaries did it for nothing? They are hoping he will win so that the corrupt practices will continue.

Recently there have been allegations of how commercial drivers in Lagos State are forced to pay as much as 20k for Tinubu campaign sticker, while Tinubu might not be aware of it, that is a testament of the system he created. A system where anybody can just embezzle public funds without any atom of difficulty. Lagos State generate as much 120b from commercial drivers Yearly,how much dey reach Sanwolu hand? People like MC Oluomo and Koko Samba are living large, sleeping with Lagos based actress, and training their children abroad while the poor drivers pay through the teeth.

You leaning towards Obi is the best decision you can make regarding next year's election,I am not saying that obi is the best candidate to rule Nigeria but among the front-runners Peter Obi is your best bet. He is the only one that can rule a country with a debt of more than 30 trillion. He is the least corrupt one, that is why most politicians hate him, even if PDP primaries was zoned to Anambra state Obi might lose because he will never succumb to dashing dollars to delegates for votes.

Peter Obi believes in production for consumption,he didn't borrow one naira as governor of Anambra state,go and verify. Peter Obi believes in building the country,he never traveled abroad for medical reasons when he was the governor of Anambra,he was using waterside hospital onitsha which he developed to be one of the best hospitals in the southeast at that time.

The only reason you should vote Tinubu or Atiku is if you are a politician that stands to gain from their government or if you are a delegate that collected their dollars. But if you are a concerned Nigerian that has never benefitted from corruption then you should go for Obi.

Lastly,I think you should read the article on Bloomberg concerning Tinubu and Atiku corruption cases. You definitely don't want that kind of president after eight years of Buhari.
Hmmmmmm, I will read the Bloomberg article.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ChristoBam: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

More likely the daughter is in real trouble now. Both parents are in jail without bail. They are unlikely to come out of this. What funds does she have access to, and how long will they last?
There are other family members I'm sure will take care of her. Her aunts, uncles and co. And I'm sure they're very rich. Even if they aren't, they only need an access to one of the father's accounts.

So that one no be problem.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 1:23am On Jun 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Because they are wealthy Nigerians who are used to Nigerian privilege.

I can kill you and nothing will happen

This is the same way Nigerians take poor relatives from the village into indentured servitude and say they are helping them

As long as we are paying this pauper from the streets for his kidney, we are not exploiting his poverty, we are doing him a favor. He will never see money like this in his life after all

Fucck all of them. If they had not failed Nigeria with regards to health, this would have happened here and they would have gotten away with it.

I though the covid 19 world wide lockdown would be a wake up call to our useless government, but here we are. Fuc*k these people. This is the story of hundreds of Nigerians. Only they don't have access to national resources to smuggle exploited victims to other countries for harvesting.

I 100% agree with you.

You see all these stupid politicians, I don't pity them one bit. They've wrecked the lives of average Nigerians, and still wreck the lives of those in contact with as long as those around them are Okay. I mean, this is something that can be done legally but dem still want to harvest a young lad organ? What manner of wickedness is this?

Make dem Rot In jail abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 1:35am On Jun 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

The fact that they caught the Ekweremadus at Heathrow on their way to Turkey to go and source another kidney after this casting, tells me that these people were determined to save their daughter come what may, and fück the consequence

This level you're seeing this thing and respecting, I no dey see am oo.. I no go lie you.

For starters, are you saying they can't go to a hospital abroad who can provide them with legit organ no matter how critical it is? Must they harvest someone's organ wickedly no matter the situation? I mean, the word "harvest" means taking someone's life from what I understand and using the victim's said organ on their daughter. Must they be that wicked and is that the ONLY OPTION that must be taken? What happens to transplant?

Let's be realistic, is it an act of humanity to wickedly take innocent someone's life for the sake of the one you love(no matter how many victims) as long as your loved ones live just because the victim are hopeless and defenceless. Why can't they explore other possible options (which I know they are)? I mean, I'm trying to see your point in this issue.

Why are they wickedly desperate, that you find respect in?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
This level you're seeing this thing and respecting, I no dey see am oo.. I no go lie you.

For starters, are you saying they can't go to a hospital abroad who can provide them with legit organ no matter how critical it is? Must they harvest someone's organ wickedly no matter the situation? I mean, the word "harvest" means taking someone's life from what I understand and using the victim's said organ on their daughter. Must they be that wicked and is that the ONLY OPTION that must be taken? What happens to transplant?

Let's be realistic, is it an act of humanity to wickedly take innocent someone's life for the sake of the one you love(no matter how many victims) as long as your loved ones live just because the victim are hopeless and defenceless. Why can't they explore other possible options (which I know they are)? I mean, I'm trying to see your point in this issue.

Why are they wickedly desperate, that you find respect in?

They can but they won't want to wait for their turn
The Nigerian spirit of bypassing queue just to satisfy ourselves

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 2:02am On Jun 24, 2022
iamoyindamola:

They can but they won't want to wait for their turn
The Nigerian spirit of bypassing queue just to satisfy ourselves
I understand the bypassing queue part, but killing innocent person/people just to bypass?

I mean, if they can wait it means it's not so critical the way they're making it seem. If it's critical, I'm not sure the hospital will even want them to join queue (which is hospital's code in saner countries wey no be naija).

Na the reason why I wan know the reason for their wicked desperation to go to killing spree for an organ that might not even be compatible. So if it isn't, another pikin again?

Reason why I wan know the respect wey nihilist dey give dem cos this wan don pass love for child
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
I understand the bypassing queue part, but killing innocent person/people just to bypass?

I mean, if they can wait it means it's not so critical the way they're making it seem. If it's critical, I'm not sure the hospital will even want them to join queue (which is hospital's code in saner countries wey no be naija).

Na the reason why I wan know the reason for their wicked desperation to go to killing spree for an organ that might not even be compatible. So if it isn't, another pikin again?

Reason why I wan know the respect wey nihilist dey give dem cos this wan don pass love for child
You know these organ is not something readily available until they find a dying patient or volunteer and the hospital have 2 or 3 critical cases including theirs making 4 with them last on the queue of critical cases
They have to look for alternative which is what nihilist respect, like you said earlier I also don't pity these assholes or anything that happens to them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 2:11am On Jun 24, 2022
iamoyindamola:

You know these organ is not something readily available until they find a dying patient or volunteer and the hospital have 2 or 3 critical cases including theirs making 4 with them last on the queue of critical cases
They have to look for alternative which is what nihilist respect, like you said earlier I also don't pity these assholes or anything that happens to them
Hmmmm....

Make dem Rot in jail for long abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4615) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.