Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1421906 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (4614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Elder0001:

Are you saying you've never engaged in corrupt practice in Nigeria before? Be truthful and straightforward.
There are levels to this shit if we're honest. Na only someone without conscience go all evils and corruption are the same

Jumping queue in bank for example is different from killing someone. In all honesty, let good conscience judge our actions.

What you just typed earlier is you agreeing that it's sweet to kill someone and go scot-free as long as you're connected and have money.
Levels to this shit boss!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
There are levels to this shit if we're honest. Na only someone without conscience go all evils and corruption are the same

Jumping queue in bank for example is different from killing someone. In all honesty, let good conscience judge our actions.

What you just typed earlier is you agreeing that it's sweet to kill someone and go scot-free as long as you're connected and have money.

May our Integrity never be tested.
That's all I can say, sir

I am very sure you would do anything for your child to live. Let's be honest.

While I totally condemn his act, he reacted like a father would. A lot of us would do same

Like I said, May our honesty and Integrity never be tested

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

May our Integrity never be tested.
That's all I can say, sir

I am very sure you would do anything for your child to live. Let's be honest.

While I totally condemn his act, he reacted like a father would. A lot of us would do same

Like I said, May our honesty and Integrity never be tested
I'm not Righteous. No one is, but I always allow conscience rule me

May God help us all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
The thing is, I've not even seen the boy's picture of his current state to compare with the one being brandied about as him reason why I'm not using that picture that's making rounds to say that's him.

Like it's reported, UK police decided to play along to get to the facts of things. I believe if indeed the boy is lying, Ike wouldn't have start thinking of another person to "donate" or would want to flee to Turkey quickly. Moreover, if indeed he didn't have anything sinister, I think the hospital will be in the know or have knowledge of the boy as donor and sort.
Why is all these things missing?

I'm just glad it's UK all these things happened and not Nigeria cos all these postulations against the boy will surely turn out to be true.

I believe UK department will reach the matter deeply and oncoming weeks we'll know the true story.

Homeless 17yrs old Boy!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin

Boy wanna join nihilistjnr and go balling in the UK!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Today there is a news on homepage where Obi is denying that he never made the claim that investment in Breweries is 100M and blamed youths for it

https://www.thecable.ng/i-never-said-investment-in-sabmiller-now-worth-100m-obi-blames-one-youth-for-misinformation/amp

https://www.nairaland.com/7194893/never-said-investment-sabmiller-now

Yet in the video below at exactly 0.55mins to 1.00 mins Obi was on National TV claiming that the investment is worth 100M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oasis007:

Homeless 17yrs old Boy!

The boy looks like a teenager
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

He looks more 21 than 17
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oasis007:

Homeless 17yrs old Boy!
Lol...
This face even looks younger than the one even brandied about sef.

Also seems both faces aren't that the same. Make I see if I fit find am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Boy wanna join nihilistjnr and go calling in the UK!
but this present pix can still pass as a teenager sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ironically, this Ekweremadu saga may spur the Politicians to equip the public hospitals and/or invite investors to set up more world class hospitals in Naija. They know no one has the liver to hold them to account for such things in Naija
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Are you sure this is true, from what i read
The boy kidney didn't match his daughter and the boy doesn't want to return to naija raised a false alarm which prompted the arrest
Moreover the boy ain't 15 from the picture circulating
I don't believe his Kidney didn't match, proper testing and analysis must have been done on the boy before he was recommended for the trip...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

grin

E don tey you leave Naija...... Teenagers no dey look like that again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
but this present pix can still pass as a teenager sha

There is one he has beards.... I couldn't find it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oasis007:

There is one he has beards.... I couldn't find it.
na that one I dey look for since all these while sef. Him too fresh for there. I wan also compare both faces
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
na that one I dey look for since all these while sef. Him too fresh for there. I wan also compare both faces

grin

This is NIN.....he's 21yrs old.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
raumdeuter:
Today there is a news on homepage where Obi is denying that he never made the claim that investment in Breweries is 100M and blamed youths for it

https://www.thecable.ng/i-never-said-investment-in-sabmiller-now-worth-100m-obi-blames-one-youth-for-misinformation/amp

Yet in the video below at exactly 0.55mins to 1.00 mins Obi was on National TV claiming that the investment is worth 100M

Thank you for this before his fans claim he never said such a thing just don't understand why he has to lie unprovoked

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

This is NIN.....he's 21yrs old.
Lol... Omo. This one choke sha grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

I think there is a mix up somewhere, Obi never denied making the statement, he only said the attributing of the statement to Soludo was false.
You can read the letter sent to Soludo to confirm what I am saying.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... Omo. This one choke sha grin grin

grin

That Nigga had everything planned never to return, rather seek Asylum. Homeless?!..... LMFAO!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:

Corruption is corruption... Evil is evil.

No time for sanctimonious hypocrisy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

That Nigga had everything planned never to return, rather seek Asylum. Homeless?!..... LMFAO!
Lol, his plan better work if not, na dieee if him leg touchdown naija
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Elder0001:

Corruption is corruption... Evil is evil.

No time for sanctimonious hypocrisy.
I don't believe that tho, it's okay if you think so.

No problem
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
INEC has reportedly deleted the names of Akpabio, Gov. Umahi, and SP Lawan from the list of senatorial candidates…

Their only hopes of remaining politically relevant, by June 2023, would be either a court order compelling INEC to recognize them as the candidates, or Tinubu winning in February and nominating them as ministers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
PDPGuy:
INEC has reportedly deleted the names of Akpabio, Gov. Umahi, and SP Lawan from the list of senatorial candidates…

Na Lawan own funny me pass grin

That's to show you he's a featherweight politician

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Now seeing multiple people offering to donate kidney to Ekweremadu daughter.

Maybe na genuine love or just to japa who knows
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
raumdeuter:
Now seeing multiple people offering to donate kidney to Ekweremadu daughter.

Maybe na genuine love or just to japa who knows

Nah Japa option
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Rumour has it that Kwankwaso is pressuring Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo to take up the Presidential ticket of NNPP, why he Kwankwaso will be his Vice Presidential Candidate...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Rumour has it that Kwankwaso is pressuring Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo to take up the Presidential ticket of NNPP, why he Kwankwaso will be his Vice Presidential Candidate...

Lol. Kwankwaso won't give his party presidential ticket to anybody not to talk of one that came a distant third in the ruling party primaries.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
larride:

Lol. Kwankwaso won't give his party presidential ticket to anybody not to talk of one that came a distant third in the ruling party primaries.
I know it wasn't true, but people will put out any news just for the fun of it...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
TrebleChamp:

I doubt if there is any truth or value added to the ticket. Osinbajo won't win any Southern state. Will Buhari support Osinbajo against his own party? Why won't Osinbajo be expelled immediately from APC and impeached?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
The gap between the north and south is much slimmer than I expected

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (4614) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), raumdeuter, Kundistrict(m), CentiLion(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.