Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1422465 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:36am On Jun 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

I get that and agree but he for ship doctor from UK to a country like India or another African country to do this

I think the prognosis of their daughter’s situation may have triggered this degree of desperation that ultimately got exposed and back fired. The Ekwerenmadus did not even do their due diligence and mismanaged the entire situation.

Personally, I have absolutely 0 sympathy for people like the Ekwerenmadus, except of course the child involved and I hope she makes it. Ike and his wife are the type of wealthy people that approach everything with a sense of reckless entitlement but this time their desperation caused them to leave holes which ultimately exposed their ignorance.

You wonder why some Naija guys no wan japa for societies where laws work? Many struggle to survive or successfully adapt and that’s the truth.

Like as @Gloriousgbola said, if this was Naija, Ike would have appeared in court on a life support machine alongside paid medical doctors with oluwole papers to prove he is medically unable to stand trial. E go get bail and the case will continue to get adjourned until thy kingdom come while he continues as a serving senator of the Federal Republic.

Guys like Ike are the reasons Naija is uninhabitable, especially for young people who legit want to make it. 0 pity or care given! Let him face the law!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
I understand the bypassing queue part, but killing innocent person/people just to bypass?

I mean, if they can wait it means it's not so critical the way they're making it seem. If it's critical, I'm not sure the hospital will even want them to join queue (which is hospital's code in saner countries wey no be naija).

Na the reason why I wan know the reason for their wicked desperation to go to killing spree for an organ that might not even be compatible. So if it isn't, another pikin again?

Reason why I wan know the respect wey nihilist dey give dem cos this wan don pass love for child

Killing? The boy can survive on one Kidney

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:23am On Jun 24, 2022
All of una wey dey dey quick to condemn without hearing from the other side

Una wehdone oo

By the way I learnt that he ekweremadu did all the necessary things to be done and followed all procedures only for the boy to go rogue upon touching UK, he had to report the issue to the UK gorvenment in respect to seeking assylum..

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:27am On Jun 24, 2022
seankafor:

Una wehdone oo

By the way I learnt that he ekweremadu did all the necessary things to be done and followed all procedures only for the boy to go rogue upon touching UK, he had to report the issue to the UK gorvenment in respect to seeking assylum..

This is why I refrained from saying anything since yesterday. Something was not just adding up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Itsrm:

This is why I refrained from saying anything since yesterday. Something was not just adding up.

I don't know why people prefers to be eating by sentiments when news like this springs up

Maybe because of the stereotype on politicians in Nigeria hence people tends to even cricify him before been declared guilty by the court..

By the way, the UK gorvenment are still. Investigating on the matters and they haven't given any official statement on the issue..

But folks here who re supposed to know better are already dissecting the issues as if he has been found guilty or sentenced?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2022
seankafor:

Una wehdone oo

You sef dey judge from one side

Ekweremadu did not smuggle the boy into the UK illegally. He provided the necessary documents for organ donation and transplant.

The problem was that the doctor interviewed the boy and found out he was 15 instead of the 21 that was on his passport. The doctor refused to go on with the operation.

Ekweremadu later decided to go to Turkey to look for another Organ, and was arrested at Heathrow Airport

The problem is he was using a minor for it, not an adult, which is against their slavery act blah blah blah.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

Ekweremadu did not smuggle the boy into the UK illegally. He provided the necessary documents for organ donation and transplant.

The problem was that the doctor interviewed the boy and found out he was 15 instead of the 21 that was on his passport. The doctor refused to go on with the operation.

Ekweremadu later decided to go to Turkey to look for another Organ, and was arrested at Heathrow Airport

The problem is he was using a minor for it, not an adult, which is against their slavery act blah blah blah.

so why are people here blabbing like he was responsible for Russian invasion of Ukraine undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Look at the hypocrisy here

No one is actually blaming the boy?

But all hell are been rained on Ike

Hoelujohn:
Na street things Dem run Ekwremadu. The boy intentionally said he was 15 years old . He must have learnt or told that once you are below 16 years in UK, you are regarded as minor and you will be protected. They can't even deport you if you enter illegally.
I am sure the boy has watched UK border force agency programme where he learnt about the loophole in the UK immigration system.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Hoelujohn:

They don't deport minor. He should be in a social care home. Na them go dey provide for am. After sometime , he will file for asylum because he might be killed if he returns to Nigeria. In 5 years time, he will become a citizen

Man formats plenty oo grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2022
I respect and applaud Ike ekweremadu for going extra length to save his daughter..

Shows he is a good parent who don't mind breaking boundaries to Carter for their kids..

A parental role model for me and other parents out there

#freeekweremadu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
seankafor:
Look at the hypocrisy here

No one is actually blaming the boy?

But all hell are been rained on Ike

Do you really think its easy to get an adult that is not a family member to donate an organ for you?

So, if you need a kidney, you'll just go to any adult in your village, and he will jump into the next flight, following you to the UK to donate?

Try reason am naa

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

Do you really think its easy to get an adult that is not a family member to donate an organ for you?

So, if you need a kidney, you'll just go to any adult in your village, and he will jump into the next flight, following you to the UK to donate?

Try reason am naa

man hunger making boys do the most if you don't know

There was a time guys had to go to Malaysia, Indonesia to sell kidneys and stuffs, they come back balling way harder than before..

What's the need to 2 kidneys if you living in trenches barley feeds when you can sell one for millions, and still live to enjoy..

Many people will jump to this offer, let me tell you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2022
seankafor:
man hunger making boys do the most if you don't know

There was a time guys had to go to Malaysia, Indonesia to sell kidneys and stuffs, they come back balling way harder than before..

What's the need to 2 kidneys if you living in trenches barley feeds when you can sell one for millions, and still live to enjoy..

Many people will jump to this offer, let me tell you

Many people will not jump to the offer. Don't let stories deceive you.

Do you even know the expenses incurred to survive on one kidney forever? Balling hard indeed.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

Many people will not jump to the offer. Don't let stories deceive you.

Do you even know the expenses incurred to survive on one kidney forever? Balling hard indeed.

water water and water..

That's why most can't do with their water bottles
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

Are you sure this is true, from what i read
The boy kidney didn't match his daughter and the boy doesn't want to return to naija raised a false alarm which prompted the arrest
Moreover the boy ain't 15 from the picture circulating

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
iamoyindamola:

The boy kidney didn't match his daughter and the boy doesn't want to return to naija raised a false alarm which prompted the arrest
Looking like a case of business gone wrong. Kidney doesn't match, which might mean the Boy doesn't get all what he was promised. Seeing that he might not get any thing from the transaction again, the boy decided to rat them out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
kingBolton:

Looking like a case of business gone wrong. Kidney doesn't match, which might mean the Boy doesn't get all what he was promised. Seeing that he might not get any thing from the transaction again, the boy decided to rat them out.
That's what i thought too, they have given the boy taste of good life only to leave him high and dry
Alaye wan japa for good grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Moreover the boy ain't 15 from the picture circulating

I am only stating what the UK government is charging him for

I am sure they could have found out from here if the Kidney would match before sending the person over. Or he just went to his village and picked any random person for it?

Also, knowing how lawful the UK is, there would have been legal documents signed by the boy if truly he was 21. The Police would not have just believed he was 15 and drag Ekweremadu. What if the boy presented a NIN that shows he was 15, while passport is saying 21?

Make we dey watch sha. July 7 no far
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2022
I've always told people that Nigeria is sweet, especially if you have money. It's only when you don't have money that you'll say Nigeria is bad.

80% of the folks criticizing Ekweremadu won't last more than one or two years before being thrown into jail for one crime or the other if they're given visa to European countries or USA.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2022
Elder0001:
I've always told people that Nigeria is sweet, especially if you have money. It's only when you don't have money that you'll say Nigeria is bad.

80% of the folks criticizing Ekweremadu won't last more than one or two years before being thrown into jail for one crime or the other if they're given visa to European countries or USA.

What is your main moniker?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2022
donjazet:

What is your main moniker?

This is my main account. Any problem?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Itsrm:

Killing? The boy can survive on one Kidney
I would have believed that If they didn't want to "harvest" the boy's organ.

I would have believed that If they didn't falsify the boy's age and passport which to me is to clean any evidence or trace.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
I would have believed that If they didn't want to "harvest" the boy's organ.

I would have believed that If they didn't falsify the boy's age and passport which to me is to clean any evidence or trace.

What if the boy wanted to run Ekweremadu Street. He lied that he was 21, instead of 15.
I don't want to say he's above 15 because of his pics since people grow above their age sometimes.

Anyways,allow the court to declare him guilty before you crucify him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Elder0001:

What if the boy wanted to run Ekweremadu Street. He lied that he was 21, instead of 15.
I don't want to say he's above 15 because of his pics since people grow above their age sometimes.

Anyways,allow the court to declare him guilty before you crucify him.
According to reports, it was said that the ex-senator picked him as a homeless boy inorder to give him a better life abroad, he only found out their evil intention when he got there after some time which he proceeded to report to the police. The police then ran an undercover (since may) before finding out it was true. Presently, the boy is in police custody.

If really he wanted to run Ekweremadu street, there must be a main reason which prompted it. No be say the guy dey connected or ex-senator na one small fish
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
According to reports, it was said that the ex-senator picked him as a homeless boy inorder to give him a better life abroad, he only found out their evil intention when he got there after some time which he proceeded to report to the police. The police then ran an undercover (since may) before finding out it was true. Presently, the boy is in police custody.

If really he wanted to run Ekweremadu street, there must be a main reason which prompted it. No be say the guy dey connected or ex-senator na one small fish

Ain't a Supporter of Ike, but apparently the said Boy played them. Have you seen his Pictures? He's never a 17yrs old, rather 20s. I won't even surprised if he's in late 20s.

Is he indeed homeless? Except the Pictures I saw online ain't true, coz he is definitely not. The Boy has made up his mind never to return. He has seen a great Opportunity to japa and ready for anything to remain in UK.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
If that Boy was an adult, he would be compelled to sign documents stating that he had agreed to donate his kidney.

Watch the Arise TV report from the courthouse.

The reason the operation didn't fly was because the surgeon discovered he was 15, not because it didn't match.

How will you fly someone to the UK not knowing if he could donate or not? When there are hospitals in Lagos that can confirm that?

White people no dey stupid like that.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Elder0001:

Lol, this MF is still supporting Evil ekweremadu because of what he said about PO grin grin

You're funny dude, there re organ donors but the evil mind ekweremadu has, he doesn't want to go through that process.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
seankafor:
I respect and applaud Ike ekweremadu for going extra length to save his daughter..

Shows he is a good parent who don't mind breaking boundaries to Carter for their kids..

A parental role model for me and other parents out there

#freeekweremadu

This is shit bro, what ekweremadu did is inhumane and he ain't a good parent because if it was another person child that need that organ who won't allow his/her child to be the donor.

And it's even possible because he gat the money, 16years as senator no be moi moi

Condemn evil and stop the justification

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oasis007:

Ain't a Supporter of Ike, but apparently the said Boy played them. Have you seen his Pictures? He's never a 17yrs old, rather 20s. I won't even surprised if he's in late 20s.

Is he indeed homeless? Except the Pictures I saw online ain't true, coz he is definitely not. The Boy has made up his mind never to return. He has seen a great Opportunity to japa and ready for anything to remain in UK.
The thing is, I've not even seen the boy's picture of his current state to compare with the one being brandied about as him reason why I'm not using that picture that's making rounds to say that's him.

Like it's reported, UK police decided to play along to get to the facts of things. I believe if indeed the boy is lying, Ike wouldn't have start thinking of another person to "donate" or would want to flee to Turkey quickly. Moreover, if indeed he didn't have anything sinister, I think the hospital will be in the know or have knowledge of the boy as donor and sort.
Why is all these things missing?

I'm just glad it's UK all these things happened and not Nigeria cos all these postulations against the boy will surely turn out to be true.

I believe UK department will reach the matter deeply and oncoming weeks we'll know the true story.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol, this MF is still supporting Evil ekweremadu because of what he said about PO grin grin

You're funny dude, there re organ donors but the evil mind ekweremadu has, he doesn't want to go through that process.

You've started wailing on my mention again. I hope you won't run to the mods when I finally give you the attention you've been seeking all this while.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Elder0001:

This is you justifying corruption and evil in its full form.

You're really saying Dog eat dog is a sweet thing in Nigeria as long as you have money. No wonder people do anything wickedly just to attain that money. Na so life suppose be??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
This is you justifying corruption and evil in its full form.

You're really saying Dog eat dog is a sweet thing in Nigeria as long as you have money. No wonder people do anything wickedly just to attain that money. Na so life suppose be??

Are you saying you've never engaged in any corrupt practice in Nigeria before? Be truthful and straightforward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4615) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.