Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1421836 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (4614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Declare him persona non grata and send him back to Nigeria. Once in Nigeria, the UK can then work with Nigeria to extradite him to UK to face persecution for his crime since he has no immunity here in Nigeria.

There's no issue with Tinubu certificate. Na just the same social media propaganda. Chicago State University has always affirm Tinubu as one of its alumnus. He even graduated with honours.

The claim that Tinubu did not fill in Primary and Secondary school details on his forms
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

The claim that Tinubu did not fill in Primary and Secondary school details on his forms

Yes he didn't list his primary and secondary school details because it doesn't matter. He listed his highest qualification.

Only trolls will leave a B.Sc to start dragging primary and secondary school cert.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Yes he didn't list his primary and secondary school details because it doesn't matter. He listed his highest qualification.

Only trolls will leave a B.Sc to start dragging primary and secondary school cert.

I don't see the sense in the case sef

The minium requirement is FSLC. Someone presented a degree, and he's been questioned for FSLC.

I no dey even read any news on that topic

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5w5WJd_Odc

Obi is the very best candidate to move Nigeria forward. Please endeavor to watch till the end.

My fellow Nigerians, we CANNOT continue with the way we are doing things.
The only way we can voice out our dissatisfaction with the failed leadership of the establishment parties is to find a prominent alternative and Peter Obi represents that.

Peter Obi is not running to become the president.
We the average Nigerian citizens are running through him. He represents a pathway to send the establishment a message, he represents hope of a new order of things.
With Peter Obi we have a chance to start afresh, to start anew. We don't have to pander to selfish and elite interests who do not bear us in mind.
With Peter Obi, we can also have soo many fresh legislators who will align with his agenda.

We can't replace an old and weak president with another old and weak president, in a country of 200 million.

We don't need a president that governs from the sock bed and always jets out for medical tourism and gives way to a leadership by cabal.

After suffering yaradua, a president that died in office, we suffered Buhari, a president that ruled in absentia, now people want us to suffer tinubu, another octogenarian with debilitating health issues and a very dirty and terrible past.

Please my Nigerian brothers, I beg you to look beyond your tribal instincts and your selfish party interests over the future of Nigeria.

I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

I don't see the sense in the case sef

The minium requirement is FSLC. Someone presented a degree, and he's been questioned for FSLC.

I no dey even read any news on that topic

The whole issue is to know his real past.

Tinubu has become an enigma. How can you stand to be the president of the biggest African country and nobody knows your past?

Nobody knows where you were born, who your real parents were, what your birth name is?
You have to admit all these, points to a very shady and secret past that he doesn't want uncovered and we're tired of that.
We gave those excuses for buhari and we're feeling the effects now. I remember trump once calling Buhari a fool and calling us a shit hole. We have a current president who can't communicate even in basic terms. We didn't mind then, because people said he didn't need to talk much that he was a man of actions, not talk. Today, action we no see, talk we no still hear!

We were deceived and we can't let ourselves be decieved.
Honestly we would all be fools to fall for this again. To foolishly accept these shady dealings and not question them.

WHO IS ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
donjazet:

The whole issue is to know his real past.

Tinubu has become an enigma. How can you stand to be the president of the biggest African country and nobody knows your past?

Nobody knows where you were born, who your real parents were, what your birth name is?

You have to admit all these, points to a very shady and secret past that he doesn't want uncovered and we're tired of that.

We gave those excuses for buhari and we're feeling the effects now. I remember trump once calling Buhari a fool and calling us a shit hole. We have a current president who can't communicate even in basic terms. We didn't mind then, because people said he didn't need to talk much that he was a man of actions, not talk. Today, action we no see, talk we no still hear!

We were deceived and we can't let ourselves be decieved.

Honestly we would all be fools to fall for this again. To foolishly accept these shady dealings and not question them.

WHO IS ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU?

Knowing who he is a different topic entirely.

Is he qualified to contest, considering the requirements of the law?

Yes or No?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

Knowing who he is a different topic entirely.

Is he qualified to contest, considering the requirements of the law?

Yes or No?

It really is not!! Everything is intertwined!
If you want to be the president of the biggest country in Africa.
You are expected to be of a much higher standard! Especially after the successive failure of past administrations.

When this kind of issue for buhari came up 8 years ago, I defended buhari vigorously. I said, his education didn't really matter so far as he could get the job done! I said moreso, he had already been a head of government before and had the experience of governance.

Guess what, 7 years later, nigeria has had one of the worst representation ever seen before! Even the good one we had, okonjo iweala, the man vetoed her nomination.
I have had to regret giving my support to one of the worst candidates Nigeria could ever had.

NOT AGAIN!!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

All those ones na just looking for dirt that will stick. Minimum requirement is secondary school leaving certificate and he presented something higher than that.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
donjazet:

It really is not!! Everything is intertwined!
If you want to be the president of the biggest country in Africa.
You are expected to be of a much higher standard! Especially after the successive failure of past administrations.

When this kind of issue for buhari came up 8 years ago, I defended buhari vigorously. I said, his education didn't really matter so far as he could get the job done! I said moreso, he had already been a head of government before and had the experience of governance.

Guess what, 7 years later, nigeria has had one of the worst representation ever seen before! Even the good one we had, okonjo iweala, the man vetoed her nomination.
I have had to regret giving my support to one of the worst candidates Nigeria could ever had.

NOT AGAIN!!!!!

I am not supporting Tinubu, but we need to follow process and apply logic.

Is he qualified to contest? Yes or No.

When you answer that, we can move to another point

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingBolton:

All those ones na just looking for dirt that will stick. Minimum requirement is secondary school leaving certificate and he presented something higher than that.

Do you support Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
donjazet:

Do you support Tinubu to become the president of Nigeria?
No.
Is he qualified to contest with the Chicago certificate? Yes or No?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingBolton:

No.
Is he qualified to contest with the Chicago certificate? Yes or No?

Who do you support and why?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
donjazet:

Who do you support and why?
Does it really matter in this case?

The question is... Did the certificate Tinubu presented eligible for him to contest for president? Yes or no?

I feel you should look at things logically being presented and not creating mountain out of a mohehill

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
donjazet:

The answer you seek.
https://twitter.com/Honyfactory/status/1542117205319499777?t=whP68ZfQipz1E9XAN4-FvA&s=19

He's just repeating the same thing you are saying

The minimum requirement is a Primary School certificate

Emphasis on MINIMUM

The man has presented a degree. The Chicago State University has affirmed that he did attend and graduated.

What's the noise in that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
donjazet:

Here is your answer.
https://twitter.com/Honyfactory/status/1542117205319499777?t=whP68ZfQipz1E9XAN4-FvA&s=19
As Iz.zou said, what is needed is MINIMUM of FLSC. What Tinubu presented is not even the minimum but one of the highest (maximum) certificate, and you're dragging him for that? I don't even understand this Tbh.

The thing is that even if he presented only his FLSC, Una go stlll drag am say him be illiterate since it's only pry sch he attended.

If you guys want presidential aspirants to bring all their certificates from pry sch till university, let them change the law to that. But till then, Tinubu is in his right to stick to his Chicago certificate as stipulated by the law and rightly so

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

Na so Yes or No hard to reply?! Propaganda ain't enough to get people on your side, you need to be factual, objective, civil and logically convincing on every political Discourse.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

Atiku is no longer rated online.... LMFAO!
Twitter Warriors that used to cook for him are with PO now.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

If you know, you know.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jodera:
As Iz.zou said, what is needed is MINIMUM of FLSC. What Tinubu presented is not even the minimum but one of the highest (maximum) certificate, and you're dragging him for that? I don't even understand this Tbh.

The thing is that even if he presented only his FLSC, Una go stlll drag am say him be illiterate since it's only pry sch he attended.

If you guys want presidential aspirants to bring all their certificates from pry sch till university, let them change the law to that. But till then, Tinubu is in his right to stick to his Chicago certificate as stipulated by the law and rightly so

C'est fini

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

Wike is chilling in Turkey along with Ikpeazu. Ortom has made it clear he's in hibernation and won't support Atiku's Candidacy until Wike is appeased.

Fayose has made it clear he favours a southern Candidate.... Awa lokan. Makinde is not considered to lead PDP Campaign Team in Osun, rather Bayelsa Governor is saddled with the Responsibility.

The only SW Governor is not trusted to deliver another Governor for the Party in his Region?! PDP has got lots to do!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Wike is chilling in Turkey along with Ikpeazu. Ortom has made it clear he's in hibernation and won't support Atiku's Candidacy until Wike is appeased.

Fayose has made it clear he favours a southern Candidate.... Awa lokan. Makinde is not considered to lead PDP Campaign Team in Osun, rather Bayelsa Governor is saddled with the Responsibility.

The only SW Governor is not trusted to deliver another Governor for the Party in his Region?! PDP has got lots to do!

You guys are really underestimating Atiku.

Did you watch the video of Zulum campaigning for Tinubu, and the crowd was shouting "It's Atiku we want" ?

That guy go shock us for 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis larride what do you think about the gale of defection from APC especially in Northern Nigeria and how it will affect Tinubus chances

Or will the Northerners will play "Our son" game. I have seen some Northern people say this is an opportunity for them to hold on to power
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

You guys are really underestimating Atiku.

Did you watch the video of Zulum campaigning for Tinubu, and the crowd was shouting "It's Atiku we want" ?

That guy go shock us for 2023

Underestimating Atiku? Never! But he needs to start cooking now before it's too late. He's losing his grips in the South.

He's no longer in good term with Seyi Makinde. The only PDP Governor at the moment in South West. In the East, majority seem Obidients already.

Anambra belong to APGA not PDP, thus it can swing in favour of Obi particularly. IMO, though, have an APC Governor, still I expect Peter to win it.

Ikpeazu and Enugu Governor are in solidarity with Wike, apparently, the two states can swing anywhere, but most likely to be won by Peter. Ebonyi, technically an APC state, but I expect Obi to win.

In South South, Atiku will win Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom but likely to lose Edo to Peter. Rivers State gonna swing except Wike finally agrees to work for Atiku. Cross River, another APC State, but I can't predict who's gonna win it.

South West?.... lockdown for Tinubu. All States in South West are on lockdown. North Central..... both APC and PDP gonna share it. Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi gonna be won by APC, while Atiku will win Benue and likely Plateau.

North West?.... KKK are definitely gonna be won by APC. Katsina, Kaduna and Kebbi. Kano possibly will be won by Rabiu Kwankwaso, Atiku will win Sokoto and Jigawa while Zamfara will be delivered for APC.

North East?..... Borno and Yobe are already in the Bag for APC, especially if Shettima is chosen as running mate. Adamawa, Bauchi, Taraba gonna be won by Atiku. Gombe can swing in favour of APC or PDP, likely APC with very small margin.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:

Underestimating Atiku? Never! But he needs to start cooking now before it's too late. He's losing his grips in the South.

He's no longer in good term with Seyi Makinde. The only PDP Governor at the moment in South West. In the East, majority seem Obidients already.

Anambra belong to APGA not PDP, thus it can swing in favour of Obi particularly. IMO, though, have an APC Governor, still I expect Peter to win it.

Ikpeazu and Enugu Governor are in solidarity with Wike, apparently, the two states can swing anywhere, but most likely to be won by Peter. Ebonyi, technically an APC state, but I expect Obi to win.

In South South, Atiku will win Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom but likely to lose Edo to Peter. Rivers State gonna swing except Wike finally agrees to work for Atiku. Cross River, another APC State, but I can't predict who's gonna win it.

South West?.... lockdown for Tinubu. All States in South West are on lockdown. North Central..... both APC and PDP gonna share it. Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi gonna be won by APC, while Atiku will win Benue and likely Plateau.

North West?.... KKK are definitely gonna be won by APC. Katsina, Kaduna and Kebbi. Kano possibly will be won by Rabiu Kwankwaso, Atiku will win Sokoto and Jigawa while Zamfara will be delivered for APC.

North East?..... Borno and Yobe are already in the Bag for APC, especially if Shettima is chosen as running mate. Adamawa, Bauchi, Taraba gonna be won by Atiku. Gombe can swing in favour of APC or PDP, likely APC with very small margin.

In 2019, the SW didn't even give APC block votes. APC won the election with 3 million votes, and the SW gave a difference of less than 550,000 votes. Do the maths. Even PDP won in Ondo, a SW state.

The moment Tinubu confirms a Muslim as his vice, Game Over.

These NC states you're counting would be off the table. Northern states with large number of Christians would be off too. SE and SS automatically disappears

If you ask me, Atiku has all the advantage of the three.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

In 2019, the SW didn't even give APC block votes. APC won the election with 3 million votes, and the SW gave a difference of less than 550,000 votes. Do the maths. Even PDP won in Ondo, a SW state.

These NC states you're counting would be off the table. Northern states with large number of Christians would be off too. SE and SS automatically disappears

grin

Forget it bruh..... all SW States are on total lockdown for Tinubu regardless of whoever he picks as running mate.

Wait till Campaigns official begin and you gonna feel the tastes of what SWAGA had cooked but preserved in the Coolers.

For NC, the States I listed are majorly dominated by Muslims. Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Nasarawa are largely Muslims States.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Forget it bruh..... all SW States are on Total lockdown for Tinubu regardless to whoever he picks as running mate.

For NC, the States I listed are majorly dominated by Muslims. Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Nasarawa are largely Muslims States.

APC will win Lagos, but I can assure you the difference won't even be up to 100,000.

Meanwhile, see the reaction of the same Bornu you said is in the Bag when Zulum brought the BATified gospel to them.

Like I said, una dey underestimate Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcqxm_gZmOg

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

There are 6 states in the NC Kogi Kwara Niger and Nasarawa are predominantly Moslems and I guess will not have a problem with a Moslem Moslem candidate. Only Benue and Plateau will fall under the NC Christian dominated states

Now the option in Benue and Plateau is do you want an APC Southerner with Moslem-Moslem, Or you want a PDP Fulaniman the same Fulani you have been complaining about but with Moslem-Christian

Which other Northern state has a predominantly Christian population? I can only say Taraba

SE and SS were never on the table for APC nor Tinubu even if he picked CAN president as Vice. Buhari picked a Redeemed Pastor as Vice and he didnt win a single state in the SE-SS.

So picking a Christian to pander to a region that wont vote you regardless is like dropping Salah for Willian vs Burnley. You are weakening your strong point

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

APC will win Lagos, but I can assure you the difference won't even be up to 100,000.

Meanwhile, see the reaction of the same Bornu you said is in the Bag when Zulum brought the BATified gospel to them.

grin

I don't understand Hausa, thus wouldn't know exactly what they are saying. Can you help to interpret it?

Meanwhile..... watch the attached Clip and give a comment later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcmIQzEN9HU
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

APC will win Lagos and get like majority, Normally without Obi. Lagos would have been 60-40 in favor of APC, but now with Obi gathering a lot of it

Dont be surprised to see Lagos ending up APC 60, LP 20 PDP 20. When you look at the Math, you will realize that Obi is APC secret weapon to winning this election

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (4614) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: larride(m), monerozi5590 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.