Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,467 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1565449 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (4829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2022
izzou:

This theory is relative too. Your guy don find love before, so it was very easy to continue when the money show.

Assuming he didn't meet her before, he would have started his relationship struggle after making money, and God knows when he would have found love.

That is why you see men looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage at 40 to 45 years

You are not wrong oh, but this life no get written rule cheesy

Yeah, there’s no written rule to life but it’s easier to get taken serious by opposite sexx when it’s obvious u have things going well for u. It applies to both gender .

I don’t think she would’ve given him a chance if he was still struggling to feed himself .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Skimpledawg:

When you dey come visit me jare

grin

I should be able to make it for the child dedication since it will be on a Sunday.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Yeah, there’s no written rule to life but it’s easier to get taken serious by opposite sexx when it’s obvious u have things going well for u. It applies to both gender .

I don’t think she would’ve given him a chance if he was still struggling to feed himself .

People who are eating in abundance are also struggling to find a partner. So, the theory of making money before a relationship doesn't really hold water.

Finding a wife/husband is not easy.

I believe relationships should not be relegated totally while one is struggling. One can still build friendships at that stage.

Unless you don't find happiness in relationships, it should not be entirely ignored because of money. When you eventually make money, it becomes a harder struggle to find that happiness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Itsrm:

I should be able to make it for the child dedication since it will be on a Sunday.

Snatch the baby, and force a blue jersey on her.

Abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Kwankwaso has fired shots at BAT

Reccy, what sayest thou?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Advice needed.

Please if you tips about the prospect of these digital skills, please help with say 5 out of these. I want to make 2023 out if it.

Digital marketing
Graphics Design
Web development (Frontend and backend)
Data analysis
3D animation
Illustration
Social media management
Copy writing
Video editing
Motion Graphics
Cinematography
Excel
Coding.

If you can also be of help in any form, I will gladly appreciate.

'2023 must go digital for me"

Donjazet2 must surrender!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:
Advice needed.

Please if you tips about the prospect of these digital skills, please help with say 5 out of these. I want to make 2023 out if it.

Digital marketing
Graphics Design
Data analysis
3D animation
Illustration
Social media management
Copy writing
Video editing
Motion Graphics
Cinematography
Excel
Coding.

Anything graphics related will imho require capital investment if you want to do it right. Though I am talking as a person who does not like performance compromises
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2022
izzou:
Kwankwaso has fired shots at BAT

Reccy, what sayest thou?

Well, what he said can be contested. Who is a spare tyre? Who bedwett?

We can really relate it to other candidates too but the general thinking is that he is referring to BAT which might true given the peeceive notions of what retrogressive people think.

But we don't have time to listen to insults from any quarter, we are simply presenting our manifestoes to the electorates. We have no time to exchange words with inconsequential being (s) who cannot boldly win 3 states.

Ahbeg izzou, tell me about digital skills, I want to upgrade my ass now. Everything politics must end this 2022....... In 2023, my only quarter is to go vote BAT then I'm done.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Anything graphics related will imho require capital investment if you want to do it right. Though I am talking as a person who does not like performance compromises

Yeah, I know. Of course one must sacrifice either your time, energy or pocket to get other things in return. Please tell me more.

You have an idea?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:

Well, what he said can be contested. Who is a spare tyre? Who bedwett?

We can really relate it to other candidates too but the general thinking is that he is referring to BAT which might true given the peeceive notions of what retrogressive people think.

But we don't have time to listen to insults from any quarter, we are simply presenting our manifestoes to the electorates. We have no time to exchange words with inconsequential being (s) who cannot boldly win 3 states.

Ahbeg izzou, tell me about digital skills, I want to upgrade my ass now. Everything politics must end this 2022....... In 2023, my only quarter is to go vote BAT then I'm done.

You seem to be defending Kwankwaso. The bedwet jab was for BAT. Why you dey turn amala like this? I expected a clapback sha. grin

For digital skills, avoid Web development because the competition is high, IMO.

I would suggest Data analysis.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:
Advice needed.

Digital marketing
Graphics Design
Data analysis
3D animation
Illustration
Social media management
Copy writing
Video editing
Motion Graphics
Cinematography
Excel
Coding.

All of them have prospects if you're good. But web dev and coding are your best bet, and if you're in the science field and like research science, go learn Python and some C language.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:

No retreat no surrender!! cheesy cheesy

Nigeria must get better. We are fighting for the future of this country. Enough of the misrule of the APC.
This man must be stopped from getting access to our nation's coffers.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:
Advice needed.

Digital marketing
Graphics Design
Data analysis
3D animation
Illustration
Social media management
Copy writing
Video editing
Motion Graphics
Cinematography
Excel
Coding.

If you can learn Cloud/DevOps or Data Engineering.

We have a mad scarcity of those resources and it is essential to have them because digital businesses live and die by their infrastructure/data.

That's what I currently do. My colleague dropped his resignation and is moving to a Portuguese company that used Japa to poach him. My contract ends next month myself as a German company has poached me.

This leaves the organization unstaffed and forced to hire talent. You really should consider that. Get the AWS cloud practitioner certificate, then the Cloud Solutions Architect certificate and you should be good.

https://alison.com/topic/learn/86838 has a free Cloud Solutions Architect course.

You don insult me before but no walls, creating more wealth is better than shouting BAT vs Obi all day.

Also you need time. I learned for 1 full year before making my first 30k. My very first job (the NDA web contractor job) paid me 70K over 6 months of working 14 hours per day but it paid off in the end.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:

Exactly. He was bluntly telling things I need to do while in school to make my pocket smile.

Imagine him telling me ah should forget ladies for now? Ah con dy think of BlueRayDick date yesterday. No be person be dat
you re leaking your chat with a supposed nairalander undecided

Seriously undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2022
izzou:

Snatch the baby, and force a blue jersey on her.

Abeg

No need na. Any child born by a Chelsea fan is automatically a blue grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This is the best advice anybody can give you now , please follow it religiously . Nobody likes to suffer , not men and definitely not ladies . Hustle first and every other thing will be added unto you ( most especially the ladies )

One of my guys and his gf back then in school got married this year . They went their separate ways because baba was broke and the babe was equally from a very humble background . They both focused on their focus . More than 10 years after , they reconnected and continued their love story where they stopped .

My guy is going to Canada by 2023 because she already has PR and filing for him to join her as her legal spouse . ( They married this year ) .

E get reason why the wise sage Davido sang “ Love is sweet o , when money enter love is sweeter “
I hope the both have something going for themselves respectively before getting married

That is, both the man and the lady is gainfully employed and doing fine independently..

If na me a girl leave when I'm struggling.. and eventually comes back when things stars getting rossy.. I'd probably deceive her and waste her time and years
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2022
izzou:

You seem to be defending Kwankwaso. The bedwet jab was for BAT. Why you dey turn amala like this? I expected a clapback sha. grin

For digital skills, avoid Web development because the competition is high, IMO.

I would suggest Data analysis.

And this....
A001:

All of them have prospects if you're good. But web dev and coding are your best bet, and if you're in the science field and like research science, go learn Python and some C language.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Donjazet2:
Oasisx, supposing governor seyi makinde comes out and endorses Peter Obi, do you think Obi will then surely win Oyo state?
Governors Nyesom Wike (Rivers), Okezie Ik­peazu (Abia State), Sam­uel Ortom (Benue), Seyi Makinde (Oyo), and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu) are set to endorse PO, according to reports.

Interesting times ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2022
seankafor:
you re leaking your chat with a supposed nairalander undecided

Seriously undecided

Good morning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:

Yeah, I know. Of course one must sacrifice either your time, energy or pocket to get other things in return. Please tell me more.

You have an idea?

Anything to do with computer graphics will advisedly require a pc with a graphics card (nvidia 1060 and above) more than 8gb ram, and a 4 core cpu.

You can do without all of this, but if you get good, you will be frustrated with the bottlenecks

So you want to get a 15 inch or larger gamer laptop from 2016 and later.

You will also need a gen because graphics cards draw power. And your battery will not give you up to an hour. I would say desktop pc is better, but that is really for the future.

With regards to resources you can use you tube for tutorials. Alternatively, you can use q bito rrent to pirate materials. Q bit torrent is a torrent Client. With the right plugins you can scrape several warez forums for torrents.

If you are looking for learning resources
There are

Lynda(probably now LinkedIn learning) the og
Udemy same but more Asian oriented
Skillshare
Pluralsight

This also means you want some sort of reliable Internet connection. The other alternative is to go to where they sell pirated discs etal, but you have to open eye or you will end up with crap.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:

And this....

Competition is high in all the fields you mentioned. Web/software development/engineering, cloud, devops are still the best IMO.

If I were you, I'd go for any of those areas.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:

And this....

Coding is embedded in Web development

Coding is just like writing. Web dev is just like Chemistry.

For you to know Chemistry, you need to know how to write.

You have to learn a lot to be a Web developer.
Front end has HTML, CSS, JAVA, REACT....
Back end still has its own too.
These are the ones i can remember. You will need to put in a lot of hours everyday in other to gain mastery, and if care is not taken, you will quit.

Like DeadPresident said, stick to Data engineering

It is just my opinion oh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2022
DeadPresidents:

We have a mad scarcity of those resources and it is essential to have them because digital businesses live and die by their infrastructure/data.
[b][/b]
That's what I currently do. My colleague dropped his resignation and is moving to a Portuguese company that used Japa to poach him. My contract ends next month myself as a German company has poached me.

This leaves the organization unstaffed and forced to hire talent. You really should consider that. Get the AWS cloud practitioner certificate, then the Cloud Solutions Architect certificate and you should be good.

https://alison.com/topic/learn/86838 has a free Cloud Solutions Architect course.

You don insult me before but no walls, creating more wealth is better than shouting BAT vs Obi all day.

Also you need time. I learned for 1 full year before making my first 30k. My very first job (the NDA web contractor job) paid me 70K over 6 months of working 14 hours per day but it paid off in the end.

Noted. I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2022
DeadPresidents:

But nah you first insult me sha calling me nameless clown. Oya no vex. Tell me more about the cloud/Devops and data engineering.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2022
izzou:

These are the ones i can remember. You will need to put in a lot of hours everyday in other to gain mastery, and if care is not taken, you will quit.

Data Engineering also requires a lot of hours of reading and practice to master.

All of those fields he mentioned require hours of reading and practice to master them, except copywriting and social media management that can be learnt in a relatively shorter time if your writing skills are good already.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2022
izzou:

You're doing great thing this morning. Noted!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2022
A001:

Competition is high in all the fields you mentioned. Web/software development/engineering, cloud, devops are still the best IMO.

If I were you, I'd go for any of those areas.

Also noted . you have a good handwritting!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:

But nah you first insult me sha calling me nameless clown. Oya no vex. Tell me more about the cloud/Devops and data engineering.

Omo, I no go lie, my blood dey hot whenever I hear anything to do with Yeye Bello. Na misplaced aggression cause am. No vex too.

I'd advise you to go with Data Engineering.

Data Engineering deals mainly with setting up ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) pipelines, ensuring data never gets lost and existing data is transformed into suitable forms for analysis and business insight.

That's a high-level description of Data Engineering but going in-depth might mean going deeper into stuff like SQL and administration of Data Warehouses and Data Lakes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2022
A001:

Data Engineering also requires a lot of hours of reading and practice to master.

All of those fields he mentioned require hours of reading and practice to master them, except copywriting that can be learnt in a relatively shorter time if your writing skills are good already.

I am not emphatic about the number of hours and practice.

I am talking about what he needs to learn.

Learning HTML as a newbie, then learning how to use CSS to style it, and then adding JAVA to it. Then he would add REACT out of it

For Backend, he would know Python, Database management(MySql) and I can't remember the others.

I just gave him my opinion, because I have been there, and not to mention that after he has gone through this rigorous ordeal, the competition is still high for it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Anything to do with computer graphics will advisedly require a pc with a graphics card (nvidia 1060 and above) more than 8gb ram, and a 4 core cpu.

You can do without all of this, but if you get good, you will be frustrated with the bottlenecks

So you want to get a 15 inch or larger gamer laptop from 2016 and later.

You will also need a gen because graphics cards draw power. And your battery will not give you up to an hour. I would say desktop pc is better, but that is really for the future.

With regards to resources you can use you tube for tutorials. Alternatively, you can use q bito rrent to pirate materials. Q bit torrent is a torrent Client. With the right plugins you can scrape several warez forums for torrents.

If you are looking for learning resources
There are

Lynda(probably now LinkedIn learning) the og
Udemy same but more Asian oriented
Skillshare
Pluralsight

This also means you want some sort of reliable Internet connection. The other alternative is to go to where they sell pirated discs etal, but you have to open eye or you will end up with crap.

Chai, people good here ooo. And ah dy waste my time with Donjazet2. And funnily, he never talk now oooo.

Ahbeg boss, calm down small. Come to my level, ahswear, you will like me. Break it down a little. Because I'm jotting them down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Omo, I no go lie, my blood dey hot whenever I hear anything to do with Yeye Bello. Na misplaced aggression cause am. No vex too.

I'd advise you to go with Data Engineering.

Data Engineering deals mainly with setting up ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) pipelines, ensuring data never gets lost and existing data is transformed into suitable forms for analysis and business insight.

That's a high-level description of Data Engineering but going in-depth might mean going deeper into stuff like SQL and administration of Data Warehouses and Data Lakes.

Waw!!! Ah got the picture now. Thanks bro. I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (4829) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), akwesenana, GloriousGbola, Ihebu4chelsea(m), RevFrEbuka(m), swiz123(m), raumdeuter, Greatswimmer, liveLongNprospa(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.