Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1491471 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (4698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
If you have been in a Nigerian police station before and see the type of policemen we have some are so high on alcohol and weed that they are even a danger to their colleagues

I have seen where fellow officers lock up their colleague for being too wasted while on duty on different type of drugs

Imagine that type enter road. I remember when some people were telling Sodik that he should have dragged with the police and not dropped money.

That type of high like a kite police, Its even a privilege that he is asking you for money and if you can afford it give him and leave his presence fast before the demon inside him comes out

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Anambra dealt with both of em mercilessly, I remember Arthur eze's polling unit, APC was sharing 5k per vote and still lost the polling unit to APGA grin

But where's tony nwoye, e don tey that man talk or make headline in anambra.
That's what it is about Igbo politicians. Once they are rejected they go into oblivion.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
raumdeuter:
If you have been in a Nigerian police station before and see the type of policemen we have some are so high on alcohol and weed that they are even a danger to their colleagues

I have seen where fellow officers lock up their colleague for being too wasted while on duty on different type of drugs

Imagine that type enter road. I remember when some people were telling Sodik that he should have dragged with the police and not dropped money.

That type of high like a kite police, Its even a privilege that he is asking you for money and if you can afford it give him and leave his presence fast before the demon inside him comes out
Twice I’ve been in a serous situation with police officers in my adult life and some of those two times I was arrested while the second time I wasn’t not because I did anything right or wrong but because the not-so-drunk officers were sober enough to hear me and decide I wasn’t a threat to anybody .

When people were mocking iamoyindamola I knew it was just trolling cos nobody will stand in front of a trigger happy Olopa and be outing the constitution .

Today is 27th December 2022 . I can tell I that if u go to Campbell street on Lagos island close to freedom park , u will meet Olopa smoking weed and drinking bottles of beer at hotel Campbell very close to the infamous lion building police annex on Lagos island . Those guys drink and smoke and then get posted to maintain law and order in the Lagos island metropolis . If u encounter and survive this guys , u should do testimony for 31st December .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
I think Bolanle's family should sue the NPF.

We don't get to see victims take this route

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
izzou:

For country wey no dey obey court order?

The family will only reap more enmity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
reccy:

You dy hustle more than me?. Ahbeg swipe.....

K
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
DeadPresidents:

For country wey no dey obey court order?

The family will only reap more enmity.

With the attention that the case has gotten, suing the NPF will draw a little blood

We cannot be living like this in Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Looking back at time, omo that shii flies fast. Shout out to Nihilistjnr. That nigga’s resume tips helped my ass more than one fraud with a large Twitter following ever did.

This section is for more than just trolling. After the elections, BAT, Obi and Atiku will ball. Look out for you and yours when you still can.

Learn that skill, start that biz and send that application.

May God help all of us.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
izzou:

The issue here is this ; they will sue the NPF and win the case for real . But they will have to join a queue of so Maby Nigerians who have been
Waiting for FG to pay them compensation for damages won against the FG in court .

Do u know that baba suwe challenged NDLEA in court after his drug deal scandal and he was awarded 1million by the court for his struggles ? Guess what ? baba suwe didn’t get the 1 million till his demise which was 10 years after the court ordered him to be paid by the FG through NDLEA !

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
DeadPresidents:
Looking back at time, omo that shii flies fast. Shout out to Nihilistjnr. That nigga’s resume tips helped my ass more than one fraud with a large Twitter following ever did.

This section is for more than just trolling. After the elections, BAT, Obi and Atiku will ball. Look out for you and yours when you still can.

May God help all of us.

Congratulations to you. Wish you more success

At the end its what you make out of your life that matter no Tinubu Obi Atiku will help you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Only you can save you, nobody else will save you. Be a person of value even your foe will pay you for your services.
You should also be patient when things aren't going your way and concentrate on on getting better at what you do.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Creative Designer

Principal Duties
Graphic design
Videography

Qualification
BSc/BA in Marketing or relevant certification in Graphic Design.
2 years experience in a related role.

Salary
N160k - N165k/month

Send applications to: careers@upbeatcentre.com
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pls i am kind of confused on something.
Why do some Army checkpoints and some police checkpoints have civilians working with them.
For instance, today at the Benin-Onitsha road, there was a military checkpoint manned by a soldier and a civilian(from his bushy hair to his beards, he was clearly not in the military).The civilian directed the traffic and the military guy was the enforcer.
Again, at that Oba junction ( the bridge abi roundabout built by Obiano:if you are going to Owerri,Oraifite from Onitsha, you will meet it), over 20 policeman were on duty "yet" a civilian was helping in directing traffic.

I always thought the civilians collected money on behalf of the officers( I have actually seen this) to avoid the officers being fvcked by unannounced supervision but today's experience threw that theory out of the window.

Is there anyone who knows why
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
DeadPresidents:
Looking back at time, omo that shii flies fast. Shout out to Nihilis.tjnr. That nigga’s resume tips helped my ass more than one fraud with a large Twitter following ever did.

May God help all of us.

The two points you made are very independent of each other..

That one is advocating for good governance does not mean that the person should not strive in personal endeavors.

Nobody here advocating for good governance is doing so because he hopes to earn directly from any politician. Nooo. Don't get it twisted.

But we live in a country where the system actively works against you and we're fighting to change that..

Just look at this girl killed today. Someone doing well for herself now rendered to become a statistic of police casualty because of systemic failure..

Look at the insecurity situation around the country that hinders businesses and impedes lives abruptly. Someone would set up a business and overnight the business would be robbed dry with no hope of finding the culprit or regaining loss.

When we talk about obi, we're not just talking about one man, we're talking about participating in the process to ignite positive change in the country. It has nothing to do with "looking out for one's self" in this regard.. unless you are trying to say politics or governance has no bearing on our lives to which you are very wrong In that regard.

Lastly, the country is failing but there is no reason to think that things cannot change. Never let yourself fall that defeatist mindset..

Saving the country is not a sprint but a relay. Taking different thousand steps one step at a time.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Congratulations to you. Wish you more success

At the end its what you make out of your life that matter no Tinubu Obi Atiku will help you

Dayo are you implicitly stating that politics is not important to anyone's life?? Clarity would help because this statement can be meant to interpret that advocacy for good governance is ultimately meaningless.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nostradamus1:
Pls i am kind of confused on something.
Why do some Army checkpoints and some police checkpoints have civilians working with them.
For instance, today at the Benin-Onitsha road, there was a military checkpoint manned by a soldier and a civilian(from his bushy hair to his beards, he was clearly not in the military).The civilian directed the traffic and the military guy was the enforcer.
Again, at that Oba junction ( the bridge abi roundabout built by Obiano:if you are going to Owerri,Oraifite from Onitsha, you will meet it), over 20 policeman were on duty "yet" a civilian was helping in directing traffic.

I always thought the civilians collected money on behalf of the officers( I have actually seen this) to avoid the officers being fvcked by unannounced supervision but today's experience threw that theory out of the window.

Is there anyone who knows why

They are too big to check vehicles again. So it is almost an avenue for job creation

Once you use the Benin Bye pass heading to Agbor, those military checkpoints have civilians searching your vehicles

From Badagry roundabout down to Agbara, all the Customs checkpoints have haggard looking boys with golf clubs stopping vehicles too.

There is a street name they call them. I can't remember it now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
DeadPresidents:

May God help all of us.

That fraud on Twitter. grin grin grin Politician wey dey run CV
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroyer: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

--

He forgot to mention one fact - Iganmode Grammar School was the best secondary
not just in Ogun but in neighbouring states. Top of the best and you had to be brainy to get in.

Nihilistjnr, these were the IGGS rejects who I mentioned were responsible for all the mayhem in the area, along with Ansarudeen, Lafenwa and Atan schools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bimffo:

That fraud on Twitter. grin grin grin Politician wey dey run CV

Yep, as usual, criticize without providing practical solution..

I'm sure that when I ask you what you think Nigerians should do on their part to try and change the bad situation, we will embark on a binging of doom-fest. You will regale us with tales of how this country will never work.

Then you will now come here again to mock those who are trying to actually do something about it. Hmm. Where have we seen this before? Same old same old pattern.
Almost as if melancholy is a joyful thing to delight in.
Oga bimfo please I'm begging you to tell us what you think Nigerians should do on their part to change the bad governance of this country.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Donjazet2:

The two points you made are very independent of each other..

That one is advocating for good governance does not mean that the person should not strive in personal endeavors.

Nobody here advocating for good governance is doing so because he hopes to earn directly from any politician. Nooo. Don't get it twisted.

But we live in a country where the system actively works against you and we're fighting to change that..

Just look at this girl killed today. Someone doing well for herself now rendered to become a statistic of police casualty because of systemic failure..

Look at the insecurity situation around the country that hinders businesses and impedes lives abruptly. Someone would set up a business and overnight the business would be robbed dry with no hope of finding the culprit or regaining loss.

When we talk about obi, we're not just talking about one man, we're talking about participating in the process to ignite positive change in the country. It has nothing to do with "looking out for one's self" in this regard.. unless you are trying to say politics or governance has no bearing on our lives to which you are very wrong In that regard.

Lastly, the country is failing but there is no reason to think that things cannot change. Never let yourself fall that defeatist mindset..

Saving the country is not a sprint but a relay. Taking different thousand steps one step at a time.

Bruv we’ve got to realize that even though we want the person we consider to be the best candidate to win, Nigerians knack for making the most short-termist decisions must not be under-estimated.

How can things change when some sections of the country are following a different constitution? I liken our situation to a ship being tossed around in different directions—yeah it’s getting play but it ain’t going nowhere.

Pray for the best, prepare for the worst. This is not being defeatist. . . It’s just being rationalist.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Donjazet2:

Yep, as usual, criticize without providing practical solution..

I'm sure that when I ask you what you think Nigerians should do on their part to try and change the bad situation, we will embark on a binging of doom-fest. You will regale us with tales of how this country will never work.

Then you will now come here again to mock those who are trying to actually do something about it. Hmm. Where have we seen this before? Same old same old pattern.
Almost as if melancholy is a joyful thing to delight in.
Oga bimfo please I'm begging you to tell us what you think Nigerians should do on their part to change the bad governance of this country.

Calm down my bro. I have not been on the thread for 2 days now, so I didn't follow the beginning of any conversation. (If there was one.) It was just bants.

Or was there a conversation we were having before? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Bruv we’ve got to realize that even though we want the person we consider to be the best candidate to win, Nigerians knack for making the most short-termist decisions must not be under-estimated.

How can things change when some sections of the country are following a different constitution? I liken our situation to a ship being tossed around in different directions—yeah it’s getting play but it ain’t going nowhere.

Pray for the best, prepare for the worst. This is not being defeatist. . . It’s just being rationalist.

That we predict that there will be obstacles ahead of us in our quest for progress does not mean we give up on that said quest.

If we can agree that there is clearly a better candidate of the 3 presented, isn't it logical to take that leap of faith and take action while hoping for the best.

No Obi supporter will tell you that Nigeria's problem will be solved in 4 years. We're telling you that his candidacy represents the best chance to kick things off. To get that change started!.
Labor party winning the presidency next year will send shockwaves around the country and will define the country for years to come.

Voting Obi is the logical practical first step to make l.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ah oga mii Donjazet2.

I can see your post well now. I will reply you after this Chelsea play their nonsense finish
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bimffo:
Ah oga mii Donjazet2.

I can see your post well now. I will reply you after this Chelsea play their nonsense finish

No p. I want you to advise us on what you think we should do on our parts to get this country better.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Donjazet2:

No p. I want you to advise us on what you think we should do on our parts to get this country better.
bro, what did obi do here that this woman is looking at him like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
seankafor:

Obi no gree give shishi lool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
diggz:

Obi no gree give shishi lool
I want to hear from his spokesman donjazet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
seankafor:
I want to hear from his spokesman donjazet

Even Obi's expression be like person wey dey para too. The woman too look like person wey go don over do her begging for shishi.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
seankafor:

This woman is not looking at Obi, IMO grin

The woman at the back is also looking at the same thing that she is staring at. It isn’t Obi

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
izzou:

how about this one, who is portable looking at?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
izzou:

The woman at the back is also looking at the same thing that she is staring at. It isn’t Obi
and what might that be?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
seankafor:
and what might that be?

I no dey use jazz, bros

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (4698) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Ellexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.