Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1491172 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (4697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
izzou:

I no dey use jazz, bros
donjazet2
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Balogun Akin Osuntokun is LP new campaign DG.

Congregation of ex PDP.

We are taking back our country. Lmao

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
larride:

Congregation of ex PDP.

more like PDP lite grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
So Michael Jordan co owns Bournemouth

Meh levels dey oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
I have the privilege of meeting Amoto for the first time this morning.
He is such a jovial, straightforward and ambitious person.

We discussed variety of issues and also talked about happening here.

Thank you Amoto for the hospitilality!!!

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
izzou:

With the attention that the case has gotten, suing the NPF will draw a little blood

We cannot be living like this in Nigeria.

I don't think you get his point. What happens after the court delivers judgment in their favour? Good luck getting compensation.

My landlord claimed to have won a case against First Bank, shi shi dem no pay am.

These big corporations no longer obey court orders. Dem no send.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
seankafor:
more like PDP lite grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroyer: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
No amount of desperate PR would make Shekau-lite less of the murderous fanatic that he is.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
DissTroyer:
No amount of desperate PR would make Shekau-lite less of the murderous fanatic that he is.

grin grin grin
Walahi you no get joy. grin

But you're spitting though.. Amoto harbors a very dangerous ideology. One that I hope he eventually sheds and reforms..

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
reccy:

Nice one.

Make I go sew Agbada for Skimpledawg child dedication cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
DissTroyer:

Not nice grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
The thunder may be louder than lightening but the latter strikes faster than the former. We may not be accepted by many but we remain committed to our principles to the best of our abilities.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
larride:

Congregation of ex PDP.

grin

Same person was part of GEJ PCC in 2014/15, yet won lule. Couldn't help PDP win Ekiti Gubernatorial Election of this year too.

EL O EL

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
reccy:

cool

Amoto is apparently a great guy offline. Though I've not met him in person, but he's indeed a blunt, straightforward person.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Same person was part of GEJ PCC in 2014/15, yet won lule. Couldn't help PDP win Ekiti Gubernatorial Election of this year too.

EL O EL

cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
larride:

cheesy grin cheesy

Wahala ad wahalum

This one fit be Atiku boy oh. Make Obi watch him back.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
larride:

cheesy grin cheesy

grin

Mi o ni so nkankan..... LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
OasisX:

cool

Amoto is apparently a great guy offline. Though I've not met him person, but he's indeed a blunt, straightforward person.

Exactly. He was bluntly telling things I need to do while in school to make my pocket smile.

Imagine him telling me ah should forget ladies for now? Ah con dy think of BlueRayDick date yesterday. No be person be dat

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
larride:

Congregation of ex PDP.

I was actually thinking they'll woo a strong politician from the North but what do I know
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Itsrm:

I was actually thinking they'll woo a strong politician from the North but what do I know
Poor choice too if you ask me, they should have done better......it shows the rank is lean..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
DeadPresidents:
Looking back at time, omo that shii flies fast. Shout out to Nihilistjnr. That nigga’s resume tips helped my ass more than one fraud with a large Twitter following ever did.

This section is for more than just trolling. After the elections, BAT, Obi and Atiku will ball. Look out for you and yours when you still can.

Learn that skill, start that biz and send that application.

May God help all of us.

Egbon was a big blessing to me in 2020. Can never forget.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
DissTroyer:

Many are mad true true sha..... Only few are roaming.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Itsrm:

Nice one.

Make I go sew Agbada for Skimpledawg child dedication cheesy
When you dey come visit me jare

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
reccy:

Exactly. He was bluntly telling things I need to do while in school to make my pocket smile.

Imagine him telling me ah should forget ladies for now? Ah con dy think of BlueRayDick date yesterday. No be person be dat

grin

.... dey change oil once in a while jaare, make your shaft no rust.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Shekau-apologist don find protégé. Lols

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Truly they say time reveals all.. Finally breeze don blow, fowl nyash open. Arthur eze don expose soludo finish.

See as soludo dey smile sheepishly as Arthur dey point am dey talk atiku will hand over to him. cheesy
The way Atiku dey press some Igbo elite mumu button no be here. cheesy cheesy So the presidency is atikus to give. Lets not even forget the fact that okowa will be the VP. So Atiku will bypass okowa for soludo. grin

Anyways as I was saying my happiness is that soludo has been revealed to be a jealous and selfish slowpoke.. All those talks he made last month talking about an Igbo president from apga and all that was just rubbish. This nigga actually sees himself as the person to be leading the presidency charge not Obi. Accusing Obi of Igbo betrayal yet he himself is leaving the apga candidate behind and lining himself up behind Atiku of the PDP.
Na God just dey fight Obi battle for am.

It's just the way these leaders are taking the masses for a fool that gets to me. Make soludo come win second tenure make we see. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Tochex101:

Poor choice too if you ask me, they should have done better......it shows the rank is lean..

It's not.. This appointment has Obasanjo's hand all over it. And let's not forget that the guy has successfully led a presidential campaign before in 2011..
It's a very solid appointment hence you can hear no dissent from anyone in the party.
The guy is highly experienced in the art of campaigning, something the Obi campaign can do with at this point.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2022
Oasisx, supposing governor seyi makinde comes out and endorses Peter Obi, do you think Obi will then surely win Oyo state?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Obi is going to shock people with his numbers from the north.. Especially the christian and educated demographics.
An excerpt from professor Usman Yusuf, of Ahmadu Bello university.

He states:

The PDP did not give Atiku ticket. He bought it with money. Even the southerners could not resist his Dollar. And that is the capacity the party needed. His choice of candidate was based on whom he can control or manipulate. He knew that he will not be able to control Wike.

Bola Tinubu bought the APC ticket with money and threat. There was need to keep to agreement, else the Cat will be let loose. And his choice of vice candidate was based on who is ruthless enough to champion the Northern Muslim votes.

The supporters of the above two are the long term structures that have kept us in the dark while the world is making progress. And they want the evil to continue. They use their structures to collapse the national structures. And they are boasting about those structures even to our faces.

Obi picked Labour Party ticket based on his integrity, financial prudence and outstanding leadership prowess. He also went for Datti who possess similar qualities. He needed someone who will look into his eye and say no. Because he acknowledged that he doesn't know it all. He believes in team work.

His supporters are the people without structures, the downtrodden, the poor masses, the beggers and the labourers, those that are cursed to Labour till death, those that the structures are trampling upon.
He is not standing for himself.
He is standing for the masses.
He is not the one contesting.
The masses are contesting through him.
He is not standing for any specific tribe or religion.
He is standing for all tribes and religions.
He is the hope of the common man.
With him, Nigeria will be great again.

Prof Usman Yusuf

https://www.nairaland.com/7499366/prof-usman-yusuf-contrast-obi#119484292
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2022
reccy:

This is the best advice anybody can give you now , please follow it religiously . Nobody likes to suffer , not men and definitely not ladies . Hustle first and every other thing will be added unto you ( most especially the ladies )

One of my guys and his gf back then in school got married this year . They went their separate ways because baba was broke and the babe was equally from a very humble background . They both focused on their focus . More than 10 years after , they reconnected and continued their love story where they stopped .

My guy is going to Canada by 2023 because she already has PR and filing for him to join her as her legal spouse . ( They married this year ) .

E get reason why the wise sage Davido sang “ Love is sweet o , when money enter love is sweeter “

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This is the best advice anybody can give you now , please follow it religiously . Nobody likes to suffer , not men and definitely not ladies . Hustle first and every other thing will be added unto you ( most especially the ladies )

One of my guys and his gf back then in school got married this year . They went their separate ways because baba was broke and the babe was equally from a very humble background . They both focused on their focus . More than 10 years after , they reconnected and continued their love story where they stopped .

My guy is going to Canada by 2023 because she already has PR and filing for him to join her as her legal spouse . ( They married this year ) .

E get reason why the wise sage Davido sang “ Love is sweet o , when money enter love is sweeter “

Oshey...OasisX ngbo?

Hustle no dy leave my daily life o no go reason am. Ah dy hustle like tomorrow no dy.

Anyway, I appreciate!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

E get reason why the wise sage Davido sang “ Love is sweet , when money enter love is sweeter “

This theory is relative too. Your guy don find love before, so it was very easy to continue when the money show.

Assuming he didn't meet her before, he would have started his relationship struggle after making money, and God knows when he would have found love.

That is why you see men looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage at 40 to 45 years

You are not wrong oh, but this life no get written rule cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (4697) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Spy360(m), Ellexy, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), izzou(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.