Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1424811 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (4616) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Omo ! 82k dollars as offering for one week shocked

If naija pastor see this thing dem go port and renounce their naija citizenship o
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Roland17:

That’s good..

Na for only naija you go dey hear church song like

“I am a naked wire from above! If you touch me, I will shock you, I am naked wire from above” grin

While growing up we used to have CAC churches close by and believe me every service whether midweek night vigil or SUnday the Pastor on the spot composes like 3 songs

He might be preaching and say "See devil is out there to useless your life", And he will just put a tune to it and turn it into music

Or this in Yoruba I remember " Mo fe gba na je o, Ina olorun o" I swear I could hear the pastor composing it it while I was in our BQ smoking white London

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
izzou:

Una dey declare financial statement? shocked

100% yes.

Just like Dayo's church, every Sunday, my parish publishes every dime that was realized from collections and contributions on the weekly bulletin.

They also post outstanding debts including the most updated mortgage numbers for all the buildings in the church.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

While growing up we used to have CAC churches close by and believe me every service whether midweek night vigil or SUnday the Pastor on the spot composes like 3 songs

He might be preaching and say "See devil is out there to useless your life", And he will just put a tune to it and turn it into music

Or this in Yoruba I remember " Mo fe gba na je o, Ina olorun o" I swear I could hear the pastor composing it it while I was in our BQ smoking white London

grin grin grin I swear Naija na real cruise!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
PDPGuy:

grin

It’s true bro.

I know a popular naija pastor who took loan in a Nigerian bank solely for the purpose of roofing his permanent site that was under construction.

His loan offer letter showed his annual turnover as 800m. Wetin burst my head pass is the fact that the part where they ask for source of repayment , baba just put offerings , tithes, pledges and special donations . grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
shocked shocked Omoor. This thread.

No No No. Make February come dey go. Ahhhh!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bimffo:
shocked shocked Omoor. This thread.

No No No. Make February come dey go. Ahhhh!
hehehe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
I saw Atikugate trending on twitter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Itsrm:

Unfortunately, some of us are not there yet with Obi.

I wish you all the best.

Honestly, this is like a stab to the heart. Not taking any stance politically is just not reasonable. It is a costly decision with steep prices to be paid by all.

Voter apathy is what has brought us here. A presidency is beyond a single individual. A presidency represents various values and interests to yourself and to society.
In every democracy around the world, there are 2 major reasons people vote, 1; to vote for something\someone or 2. To vote against something or someone.

Look at Biden, the oldest American president in history. He wasn't the ideal or the best candidate for many but he was undoubtedly better than trump so they voted for him or more aptly put they voted against trump.
They learnt this from the mistake they had made 4 years earlier.

You see, america is a country where the liberals significantly outnumber the conservatives. In every high turnout elections, democrats win, their only headache is turnout operations and they made a very costly error in 2016, many liberals were not impressed with the candidacy of Hilary Clinton because they wanted a more liberal choice, they saw Clinton as an establishment lackey but one thing all of them agreed on, was that trump was far worse than Clinton. But because they didn't believe in her person, they stayed home in a bid to punish their party and trump narrowly won that election and ended up sending them backwards by many levels. he became the most corrupt president the US has ever seen, a danger to their democracy, a man who led a failed coup against the government. And for the democrats he reversed several liberal values they held.

They just couldn't wait to flush him out by 2020. At that point, it became, "anybody but trump"hence joe Biden, an old president who isn't the best president, constantly polling low numbers but everyone knows he's far better than trump and the democrats know they have a fighting chance to extend their core values with him.

Same situation now in Nigeria bro, just that in this case, obi's candidacy mirrors Obama's in the sense that it inspires hope in millions of Nigerians and represents deeper symbolism and positive implications for the country.
Many are not just voting against someone, but all the same if he doesn't inspire you the way he inspires millions of us the Nigerian youths, you can at least agree that he is better than the rest and then vote against what the other candidates represent which is inimical to your well-being in the country.

Not voting is voting. By not making a choice, you are making a choice.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

Mr Christmas in the SE.

You still have voice after yesterday's shameful show of lies?

Good evening, your lie-ness
which lies, you mean the one who feeble and empty mind contorted, just so you can show you belong in the gutter of online relevance? Hmmm.

Please, when Nairalanders talk about voice, empty vessels like you should open your eyes and read, so you can learn.

Mr Nigerian Brewery opened a new brand in the South East. The dumbskull didn't even know the brand he speak of have been in existence since before he was even born and he is talking about lies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
PDPGuy:

Nice!
I just hope the entire project is done soonest.

Sanwo-Olu would cook and serve every sector in Lagos fully well in his second term. He'll be fully backed by Administration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
DissTroy:

Sly evasion again. You asked for the book, I directed you. You doubted, I posted excerpts of El Rufai exposing Tinubu back in his 2013 memoir for trying to steal from 200 million Nigerians by fraudulently cornering
NEPA as his and playing the tribal card when he was caught. He did this as a sitting governor.
you posted excerpts and I asked you to direct me where I can get the book, what is me evading anything got to do with what you're saying?

No generalised reply. Tinubu borrowed Lagos to the extreme. Lagos hasn't benefited from the humongous borrowings which means the borrowed monies were diverted by him.

That's what thieving fraudsters do and that's the man you are campaigning for to rule us.
how do you know this, do you live in Lagos? It's one thing to live in a state and criticize base on first hand knowledge, and it's another thing to live far off and criticize base on what others say. There's a big difference bro, a big difference.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
DissTroy:

Joe, your Tinubu has been exposed as one rallying with a tribal drivel, a fraudster who wanted to bankrupt the country by scamming us into signing NEPA over to him, and a reckless administrator who almost borrowed Lagos into oblivion.

You have skipped these issues by playing blind to focus on inanities quashed yesterday about beer brands by latching on to Lezz's comments.

It's all a sly move to cover your shameful outing since yesterday in defence of Tinubu and Buhari. I see this for what it is.
You call him fraudster, can you prove he is one?

This was what you said earlier by calling Asiwaju a thief, I asked you for evidence of him being convicted, you dribbled round it and started talking about Osama Bin Laden and Deborah Samuel's killers etc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
DriveByKiller:
You know many failures abound online. I keep praying to God that Nairaland should not be a reflection of our national intelligence because naija no get hope be that.

The two internet vagabonds are digital rebels who are using nairaland to assuage for the uneventful lives they lead.

It's easy and cheap.

Here is where their childhood dreams take wings and fly. Outside, in the real world, these dude are scared of the next hour
Lmao. Next hour? Many of them are scared of their own shadows.

I remember when you visited Lagos and threw an invite at me to visit where you lodged, voila, I was there. Next when you visited and threw the invite to Nairaland most hated mod, the dude was suddenly in Abuja. I didn't know Nigeria now has a jet that can travel with the speed of light. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:39am On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:

I did not even check.

Maybe it was because I just came back from evening mass, after confessing my sins.

Last last you no use the gold circle ba?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:04am On Jan 11, 2023
afrodoc2:

Last last you no use the gold circle ba?

Nope, i didnt

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Roland17:

The Pope must hear dis.

When I was in Naija, I avoided a particular priest (he was elderly) like plague during confession. If I do my calculations for line and see say na him side I dey go, I go just offer my spot because the guy penance no be here.

Pesin go dey say penance for "mmehie" for more than 1 hour angry My mama go dey look me with one eye after like say na serious sin pesin commit sef.

This is why I like the priests here in the States.
I can relate cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

Raum. You smoke boss?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2023
A001:
Juju believers needs to see this:
Dude those Miscreat at Ojota days back shot by police and the bullet didn't penetrate them, what can we say cause the bullet not to penetrate. I know a eye witness who said he saw this happen live at Ojota that day...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2023
Some weeks back, I believe Dayo made a statement that some people were still in cell due to what happened during Endsars(The discussion was about a Northern father choosing to beg for his son's release rather than fight it.)

https://www.nairaland.com/7519146/nine-endsars-protesters-arrested-three

I just saw the above-mentioned thread on FP.

Be safe. Reality is different from SM.Have a great day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Dude those Miscreat at Ojota days back shot by police and the bullet didn't penetrate them, what can we say cause the bullet not to penetrate. I know a eye witness who said he saw this happen live at Ojota that day...
Always an eye witness yet 2 died
If guns don't penetrate why did they run away when soldiers came just curious

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
You call him fraudster, can you prove he is one?

The Heavens forbid that I argue with you. Arguing with you is pointless because it implies that you arrive at any logical sociopolitical conclusion.

When you called Jonathan a thief and enabler of Boko Haram, where was your proof?

When you insisted Jonathan should take responsibility for Chibok girls in Borno bit Buhari shouldn't be blamed for Edi train attack, what was your comparative logic premised on?

Tinubu was documented fraudulently trying to steal the electricity grid architecture of this country for himself and when he was caught, used a tribal rallying cry as defence.
El Rufai mentioned names, places, committees, dates and projects anyone can verify. It was analysed in 2013 and found to be true.
Tinubu had no defense to El Rufai's claims. That's why APC's merger in 2013 is still regarded as a marriage of strange fellows as they banded to get power by any means.

Only an unaware person who doesn't know your tactics of baseless whataboutism would bother edging you on with arguments.

I'm here to drag you across the pages of this thread for your brazen shamelessness and defense of everything vile in our sociopolity. I'm overseeing your walk of shame as you get pelted at intervals by the viewing public.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

The Heavens forbid that I argue with you. Arguing with you is pointless because it implies that you arrive at any logical sociopolitical conclusion.

When you called Jonathan a thief and enabler of Boko Haram, where was your proof?

When you insisted Jonathan should take responsibility for Chibok girls in Borno bit Buhari shouldn't be blamed for Edi train attack, what was your comparative logic premised on?

Tinubu was documented fraudulently trying to steal the electricity grid architecture of this country for himself and when he was caught, used a tribal rallying cry as defence.
El Rufai mentioned names, places, committees, dates and projects anyone can verify. It was analysed in 2013 and found to be true.
Tinubu had no defense to El Rufai's claims. That's why APC's merger in 2013 is still regarded as a marriage of strange fellows as they banded to get power by any means.

Only an unaware person who doesn't know your tactics of baseless whataboutism would bother edging you on with arguments.

I'm here to drag you across the pages of this thread for your brazen shamelessness and defense of everything vile in our sociopolity. I'm overseeing your walk of shame as you get pelted at intervals by the viewing public.
Calm down Kay. Peter Obi have been fingered by Simon Ekpa as an IPoB member and also sympathizer, what do you have to say because the person you support is a supporter of a terrorist group? grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
Calm down Kay. Peter Obi have been fingered by Simon Ekpa as an IPoB member and also sympathizer, what do you have to say because the person you support is a supporter of a terrorist group? grin grin
IPOB has denied Simon Ekpa being their member. For over a year now.
Simon Ekpa has been in Norway for years and as at 2016 was adversely against IPOB or cessation till 2019 when he saw the opportunity to drum up support for himself after Kanu was on exile and later incarcerated two years later. Who knew Simon Ekpa until 2019? Why didn't he say so in 2019 when Obi ran?
Emma Powerful is IPOB spokesperson for years and has said Simon Ekpa isn't their member. How can he speak on behalf of IPOB?

You, out of the blues, think you can get me on the defensive? You should have known over the years that attack is what I do.

Shaqfu the shameless, why are a supporting Tinubu:
- The fraudster who wanted to steal NEPA (PHCN) from 200 million people?
- Why are you supporting a man in his 70's even though you campaigned against old men in politics?
- Why do you think a sickly, cognitively him paired braggart should be president?

Answer these questions! These are the core established facts!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Jandor attacks Tinubu during a live interview for converting Lagos State Polytechnic premises to TVC, his personal propaganda TV station.
https://www.nairaland.com/7519035/jandor-criticises-lagos-state-converting

Tinubu robbed Lagos blind, converted public properties to his and tried to steal even NEPA which belongs to all of us.

These are the criminal activities this minions hope he'd propagate over Nigeria. MMIA would become Tinubu International Airport. The fictional Nigeria Airways would become Tinubu Airways. This is the fraudulent kleptomaniac Shaqfu and Oasis want to rule over us over better proven alternative who don't steal or convert government properties to theirs.

Sure as death, Tinubu would privatise organisations if he wins but the privatisation would be to him. This much is certain. Thankfully, with BVAS and our PVCs, we'd save Nigeria from his fiefdom.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2023
When you see them shouting Emi lokan,Sai Jagaban one would think they care about Nigeria. Meanwhile na scam,na appointment them dey hustle.

I hope our resident nairaland Batists are also benefitting from the Lagos State largesse Tinubu is spending. No be to dey support nonsense.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2023
I give it to APC,they know how to play dumb Nigerians.

This one exchanged his PVC details for derica of rice and beans. Him go come nairaland dey shout emi lokan.

This is how Tinubu plans to win Okokobioko ward 1.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2023
See special advisers wey Youth Leader get

SA Civic engagement
SA Youth engagement
SA Stakeholder engagement

grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

IPOB has denied Simon Ekpa being their member. For over a year now.
Simon Ekpa has been in Norway for years and as at 2016 was adversely against IPOB or cessation till 2019 when he saw the opportunity to drum up support for himself after Kanu was on exile and later incarcerated two years later. Who knew Simon Ekpa until 2019? Why didn't he say so in 2019 when Obi ran?
Emma Powerful is IPOB spokesperson for years and has said Simon Ekpa isn't their member. How can he speak on behalf of IPOB?

You, out of the blues, think you can get me on the defensive? You should have known over the years that attack is what I do.

Shaqfu the shameless, why are a supporting Tinubu:
- The fraudster who wanted to steal NEPA (PHCN) from 200 million people?
- Why are you supporting a man in his 70's even though you campaigned against old men in politics?
- Why do you think a sickly, cognitively him paired braggart should be president?

Answer these questions! These are the core established facts!
ipob denied Ekpa being a member yet Simon Ekpa a known sessesionist who said Ipob was on Autopilot, have said Peter Obi is a member of IPoB. Kindly note, this is the same Peter Obi who have never criticized the activities of IPoB when they started their nonsense sit at home which is currently crippling the economy of the South East and killing south easterners.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Graduate Trainees for a client in the financial services industry. Below are criteria for consideration:

1. Minimum of 2.2, B. Sc in any discipline.
2. Must have completed NYSC
3. 26 Years Old as at December 2022.
4. SSCE - Not more than 2 sittings with credit in Mathematicsand English Language.

Interested and qualified candidates should apply with the link below:

https://lnkd. in/dukxn-Wd

Application Closing Date Friday, 20 January 2023.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:
Jandor attacks Tinubu during a live interview for converting Lagos State Polytechnic premises to TVC, his personal propaganda TV station.
https://www.nairaland.com/7519035/jandor-criticises-lagos-state-converting

Tinubu robbed Lagos blind, converted public properties to his and tried to steal even NEPA which belongs to all of us.

These are the criminal activities this minions hope he'd propagate over Nigeria. MMIA would become Tinubu International Airport. The fictional Nigeria Airways would become Tinubu Airways. This is the fraudulent kleptomaniac Shaqfu and Oasis want to rule over us over better proven alternative who don't steal or convert government properties to theirs.

Sure as death, Tinubu would privatise organisations if he wins but the privatisation would be to him. This much is certain. Thankfully, with BVAS and our PVCs, we'd save Nigeria from his fiefdom.
this is just an accusation. No proof or even fact stated.

If he wants to back his nonsense statement up, he should provide a blueprint of allegation. Period.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:

Nope, i didnt

grin

Olorun a wo o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (4616) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olowunl01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.