Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1480150 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (4682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Bomboiy:
When you see them shouting Emi lokan,Sai Jagaban one would think they care about Nigeria. Meanwhile na scam,na appointment them dey hustle.

I hope our resident nairaland Batists are also benefitting from the Lagos State largesse Tinubu is spending. No be to dey support nonsense.

This is funny! I wonder where your hates for BAT steem from!

I wonder what metric(s) can you ever rate Obi higher to Bat. The ball was thrown with cash to bring forth the achievements of your candidate to compare with BAT, what do we have?

We all want the best for our country and for things to change but we cannot achieve this by employing a "dunce" who, instead of create a better environment for business to drive, create jobs and provide basic amenities, saved the money all in the name of "debt free" and accountability. It is a case of father depriving his children the necessities and instead saves the money while the children wallop in poverty and you call that a father?

This time around, we are voting base on track records! If it pains you, you can place your testicles on scorpion! Kokanye!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2023
afrodoc2:

Olorun a wo o!

It is not a coincidence that our paths crossed

If i run into any difficult situation, i will count on your expertise, doc

wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DriveByKiller: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
Lmao. Next hour? Many of them are scared of their own shadows.

I remember when you visited Lagos and threw an invite at me to visit where you lodged, voila, I was there. Next when you visited and threw the invite to Nairaland most hated mod, the dude was suddenly in Abuja. I didn't know Nigeria now has a jet that can travel with the speed of light. grin
grin grin grin

These idiots go just dey nairaland dey disturb people with their neighbour's hotspot. When nothing really works for them in the real world.

I came to Lagos, invited Nairaland's ugliest , sex-for-ban moderator to my hotel in his neighbourhood. He ran away like Tinubu dey avoid presidential debate

grin grin grin

Like that fool who thinks drinking Heineken or Budweiser makes him better than the next man.

Only in nairaland

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Four Nigerians of northern extraction have been killed by gunmen in Ihiala, Anambra state after ultimatum of 10 Jan 2022 was issued to them. Two of those killed are newlywed husband & wife, Ibrahim Isa, leader of arewa community confirmed to BBC.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Donjazet2:

Omo, you be prophet no be small. cheesy cheesy

As you talk am na so e begin happen.

Batists know that their candidate is rotten so they always always try to equate all candidates as being as terrible as their candidate.
All tinubu supporters are always on the defensive because they know their candidate has a lot of baggage but they support him in spite of that, so whenever they get into an argument, they always want to find room to say, THEY ARE ALL BAD. No tinubu supporter will open mouth and ever tell you tinubu is cleaner than obi in terms of moral character. cheesy who born them, na to dey shout, nobody clean. They are all the same. Yeah right,
Tinubu is cleaner "character wise" than Obi.

Obi is a dishonest man. To me, the most dishonest politician since 1999.

How on earth do you keep a straight face saying "parties with structure" (meaning PDP and APC) has failed the country. But this same you served as the SEC chairman under this same party. In fact, he was a few votes away from becoming a VP under one of these bad political parties.

When Obi was in PDP, why was he blind to PDP's monetisation of election? blind to their incompetence? blind to their failures? Simple Answer : He was a beneficiary.

Peter Obi, the greatest political PR scam in the history of this country. God forbid grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Dude those Miscreat at Ojota days back shot by police and the bullet didn't penetrate them, what can we say cause the bullet not to penetrate. I know a eye witness who said he saw this happen live at Ojota that day...
Is it juju that makes bulletproof vests work? NO. It's material science.

The same thing makes the African version (ayeta and co) works, but that version is weaker.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Here be like Oyingbo market. Diverse agendas and topics. I no even get time to dey read comments again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2023
reccy:

This is funny! I wonder where your hates for BAT steem from!

I wonder what metric(s) can you ever rate Obi higher to Bat. The ball was thrown with cash to bring forth the achievements of your candidate to compare with BAT, what do we have?

We all want the best for our country and for things to change but we cannot achieve this by employing a "dunce" who, instead of create a better environment for business to drive, create jobs and provide basic amenities, saved the money all in the name of "debt free" and accountability. It is a case of father depriving his children the necessities and instead saves the money while the children wallop in poverty and you call that a father?

This time around, we are voting base on track records! If it pains you, you can place your testicles on scorpion! Kokanye!!!

I want to advise you to be cautious with your words on an open forum like this especially against PEP's(Politically Exposed Persons). The reason why I'm saying this is because you are a young man who dreams to build a promising career following the advises you got from here.

I mean one day you could be in the final stage of an interview and u will be asked to meet the chairman who may turn out to be Peter Obi or any of these politicians you dislike and use foul language against online(Peter Obi used to be the chairman of Fidelity Bank. Don't let anybody fool you that it's not possible for an interviewee to meet chairman at the final stage of interview; someone like Aig-Imokuode makes it a ritual to always assess any candidate that will be employed in any company he chairs). Like someone once said here, nobody is really anonymous like that. You can express your dislike for a candidate, but calling someone like Peter Obi "dunce" when u are yet to break through into any industry may do you more harm than good in the nearest possible future. You would not expect a dunce chairman to employ you in the company he owns

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
DATA ANALYST
Remote (Any Location)
Compensation: $820 - $1020 (USD) / week
Duration: 52 Weeks (40 hours/week)
Working Hours: CET(UTC+01:00)

REQUIRED SKILLS: SQL, Big data, BigQuery, Python
How to Apply
1. Sign up - https://bit ..ly/3Haz7FO
2. Upload your resume here - https://bit...ly/3QtfxqS
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I want to advise you to be cautious with your words on an open forum like this especially against PEP's(Politically Exposed Persons). The reason why I'm saying this is because you are a young man who dreams to build a promising career following the advises you got from here.

I mean one day you could be in the final stage of an interview and u will be asked to meet the chairman who may turn out to be Peter Obi or any of these politicians you dislike and use foul language against online(Peter Obi used to be the chairman of Fidelity Bank. Don't let anybody fool you that it's not possible for an interviewee to meet chairman at the final stage of interview; someone like Aig-Imokuode makes it a ritual to always assess any candidate that will be employed in any company he chairs). Like someone once said here, nobody is really anonymous like that. You can express you dislike for a candidate, but calling someone like Peter Obi "dunce" when u are yet to break through into any industry may do you more harm than good in the nearest possible future. You would not expect a dunce chairman to employ you in the company he owns

You be serious case, walahi

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I mean one day you could be in the final stage of an interview and u will be asked to meet the chairman who may turn out to be Peter Obi or any of these politicians you dislike and use foul language against online(Peter Obi used to be the chairman of Fidelity Bank. Don't let anybody fool you that it's not possible for an interviewee to meet chairman at the final stage of interview; someone like Aig-Imokuode makes it a ritual to always assess any candidate that will be employed in any company he chairs). Like someone once said here, nobody is really anonymous like that. You can express you dislike for a candidate, but calling someone like Peter Obi "dunce" when u are yet to break through into any industry may do you more harm than good in the nearest possible future. You would not expect a dunce chairman to employ you in the company he owns
Na so person lose job because him criticise PDP one certain time. Yours sincerely has also fallen a victim by criticising PDP while the sponsor of the local team I was coaching back then is PDP stalwart, the next thing was defunding and allegations of financial misappropriation without a shred of evidence by his handlers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2023
This thread don dey carry person go where he no know
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

- Buhari got it and promised to step down after one tenure (of completing the other 4 years for NorthWest) so he got support from Northerners
I will like you to provide a credible source for this claim? Or even a video of Buhari saying this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Donjazet2:
Me on February 20th.
February 25th you mean?

There is no election on February 20th. cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2023
When you are warned to vote wisely. Here's what it means...

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:

You be serious case, walahi

grin grin grin

Na true na. Make him case no be like Nwanza the bird in "Things Fall Apart" who decided to challenge his chi to a wrestling match.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Amoto94:

Na so person lose job because him criticise PDP one certain time. Yours sincerely has also fallen a victim by criticising PDP while the sponsor of the local team I was coaching back then is PDP stalwart, the next thing was defunding and allegations of financial misappropriation without a shred of evidence by his handlers.

That's Nigeria for u.

That's why I don't criticize some of my friends who work for these politicians and stan them anywhere. When we are in private they usually express their grievances which they dare not express in the open else they lose income.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na true na. Make him case no be like Nwanza the bird in "Things Fall Apart" who decided to challenge his chi to a wrestling match.

But that applies all round na.

Same way those cursing Tinubu could be chasing lasg contract tomorrow.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Always an eye witness yet 2 died
If guns don't penetrate why did they run away when soldiers came just curious
One was a girl hawking stuff and the other was a passerby...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2023
TrebleChamp:
One was a girl hawking stuff and the other was a passerby...
You confirmed this how?
Same video one of the thug went to the dead body and shout they have killed his man dan turn passerby
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You confirmed this how?
Same video one of the thug went to the dead body and shout they have killed his man dan turn passerby
That guy dead on the floor was a passerby, forget what the Miscreat wearing charm said. My guy was inside a bus at Ojota Bus Stop when the incident started, police fired at the Miscreat Agitators who where doing peaceful procession. The bullet didn't penetrate them according to my dude, so police shot tear gas and to disperse them. A lady hawker also died from stray bullet....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

I will like you to provide a credible source for this claim? Or even a video of Buhari saying this?

Facts only! https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/264462-flashback-why-ill-serve-only-one-term-buhari.html .

Now give me credible sources of Tinubu's:
- Primary school;
- Secondary school;
- Place of birth and biological siblings.

Don't ghost now like he does when called to debate.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2023
DriveByKiller:
grin grin grin

Like that fool who thinks drinking Heineken or Budweiser makes him better than the next man.

Only in nairaland

Ironically, Shaqfu is the only one on this thread who has insisted Heineken and Budweiser are better than Hero so it makes him better.

You just termed Shaqfu a fóôl.

Own goal!

ShaqFu:
which lie did I tell?

Hero is a shitty beer. If you can't amongst the top beer brands in Nigeria, Hero isn't even top 3. You still say I tell lies.

Even in the South East, Hero doesn't come close to Heineken. Even Budweiser that just came to town outclass , outmark Hero.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
TrebleChamp:
That guy dead on the floor was a passerby, forget what the Miscreat wearing charm said. My guy was inside a bus at Ojota Bus Stop when the incident started, police fired at the Miscreat Agitators who where doing peaceful procession. The bullet didn't penetrate them according to my dude, so police shot tear gas and to disperse them. A lady hawker also died from stray bullet....
I dan hear grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
GloriousGbola:

But that applies all round na.

Same way those cursing Tinubu could be chasing lasg contract tomorrow.
Is Lagos state Tinubu's private company? grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

Ironically, Shaqfu is the only one on this thread who has insisted Heineken and Budweiser are better than Hero so it makes him better.

Own goal!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DriveByKiller: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

Own goal

Kay, I saw that post by Joe. I saw when he called Hero a shitty beer and I have since changed brand a long time when the standard dropped over when adultrated samples lined the pubs.

My stand however is on the commenter who said that for everyone bottle of Heineken bought is equal to 2 bottles of Hero. When the unit price is just a hundred Naira difference.

Hero 400
Heineken 500

Where I hang out, it's 600/500 . And 800/700.

The commenter also said Hero wasn't found in Lagos and I had it there in 2015.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2023
DriveByKiller:
Kay, I saw that post by Joe. I saw when he called Hero a shitty beer and I have since changed brand a long time when the standard dropped over when adultrated samples lined the pubs.

My stand however is on the commenter who said that for everyone bottle of Heineken bought is equal to 2 bottles of Hero. When the unit price is just a hundred Naira difference.

Hero 400
Heineken 500

Where I hang out, it's 600/500 . And 800/700.

The commenter also said Hero wasn't found in Lagos and I had it there in 2015.

Comprehension is not really your forte.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I dan hear grin grin
I no dey there when it happened, a dude that said he was narrated what i posted. Thank you for hearing cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

Own goal!

I didn't respond to the quote, because I didn't say that.

Sadly, Shaqfu will agree with him. grin

A man who lies a lot will find it hard to know when he is called a foool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

Facts only! https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/264462-flashback-why-ill-serve-only-one-term-buhari.html .

Now give me credible sources of Tinubu's:
- Primary school;
- Secondary school;
- Place of birth and biological siblings.

Don't ghost now like he does when called to debate.

DissTroy, please hold that guy by the balls. He must provide answers to those questions. grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DriveByKiller: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:

Comprehension is not really your forte.
I thought there was a convergence of idiots last night requesting I shouldn't be quoted.

I see I strung you along like a mindless goat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (4682) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olowunl01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.