Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1490094 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (4697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kasala.......

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

Wuz goin on ere? Is thread accidentally made it to FP or someone share the link on FP post?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

izzou.... congratulations for getting your PVC, hope you're voting my candidate sha?!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:
grin

izzou.... congratulations for getting your PVC, hope you're voting my candidate sha?!

An extra means of identification

That's all lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:

That's all lipsrsealed

cheesy

.... you too get strong head jhaare lai kí ṣe Ọmọ Ìjẹ̀sà. You must exercise your right as a patriotic citizen of our dear country o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
MentalHades:
I remember him. You saw how he went down in a flame of infamy and disgrace.

Now of all 3 of them devils, Tinubu is worst and every Nigerian who abhors Buhari's government should hold Tinubu responsible to a degree.

He chiefly brought Buhari on us.

Tinubu is the worst of all of them and we don't want another MC Olomo of Nigeria. Let them operate in Lagos
alright. So who are you routing for? I'll still like to troll Kay on it though. I like how he summons Otem to come to his aide, when Otem is busy receiving a good head and drinking beer. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amoto94:
Four Nigerians of northern extraction have been killed by gunmen in Ihiala, Anambra state after ultimatum of 10 Jan 2022 was issued to them. Two of those killed are newlywed husband & wife, Ibrahim Isa, leader of arewa community confirmed to BBC.
You see why you are regarded as terrorist? Must u add where they are from.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:

That's all lipsrsealed

How many babes can I offer you to buy your vote for Asiwaju
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu is going to Enugu where he will definitely lose, while 27300 APC members in Buhari's state of Katsina are defecting to PDP.

Ewu gambia... grin

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/katsina-27300-apc-members-defect-to-pdp/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
alright. So who are you routing for? I'll still like to troll Kay on it though. I like how he summons Otem to come to his aide, when Otem is busy receiving a good head and drinking beer. grin cheesy

Slippery Joe always trying to wriggle out of scrutiny like an eel. Good thing my gloves are abrasive, made coarse by documented information of Tinubu's fraudulence, his scandal-magnet person, his poor management of Lagos as Governor, and his knack for incoherent gaffes which he utters every time there's a mic in front if him.

There's no escape. I don't intend to troll you. I intend to continually pinpoint your folly and shove it in your face with every lexical exchange here.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
joseph1832:

Are you listening to yourself bro? So its a crime that he didn't steal money to build houses and buy land in every nook and cranny in Nigeria.

Can you compare the integrity of Buhari to that of GEJ and his cohorts? Even OBJ and Tinubu don't even have integrity as thick as that of Buhari.

Anyday anytime, Buhari's reputation makes him stand out better than many of those filthy PDP politicians!

This was Shaqfu praising Buhari for not stealing as Head of State in 1985, but he's attacked Peter Obi for doing same as Governor of Anambra.

Same guy admitted Tinubu lacks integrity just like the PDP Obasanjo he's called a dubious man. But he wants Tinubu to lead Nigeria today.

A man who falls short in integrity.

You can't make this kind of double-speak split personality up. And it's the same for many Tinubu supporters - double standards and hypocrisy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

Slippery Joe always trying to wriggle out of scrutiny like an eel. Good thing my gloves are abrasive, made coarse by documented information of Tinubu's fraudulence, his scandal-magnet person, his poor management of Lagos as Governor, and his knack for incoherent gaffes which he utters every time there's a mic in front if him.

There's no escape. I don't intend to troll you. I intend to continually pinpoint your folly and shove it in your face with every lexical exchange here.
documented information of Asiwaju's fraudulence, his scandal magnet person, his poor management of Lagos bla bla bla. All what you've been posting are mere allegations, nothing more. Even the one you posted about El Rufai was just his own opinion, the same way he gave his opinion of Peter Obi using DSS to arrest him during election in Anambra.

You have absolutely no standard proof or fact of Asiwaju being corrupt, unlike Doyin Okupe who was Labour Party disciple of Peter Obi. Asiwaju have been sent to jail on any corruption charge or charges, ma main man.

Show me proof ma main man Kay, of Asiwaju being trialed on and convicted on charges of corrupt and trialed and I just might believe you. LoL
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

Enugu Batists carry Masquerade come welcome next Nigeria President..... wàhálà.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1613145593525813253?t=HtizvP_d0Vy-_bad-aI2QA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

This was Shaq fu praising Buhari for not stealing as Head of State in 1985, but he's attacked Peter Obi for doing same as Governor of Anambra.

Same guy admitted Tinubu lacks integrity just like the PDP Obasanjo he's called a dubious man. But he wants Tinubu to lead Nigeria today.
A man who falls short in integrity.
Of course it is me. Can you compare him to Jonathan of even Peter Obi. Buhari even said it today that he doesn't have any property outside Nigeria. He even said people should go and investigate and prove him wrong. Now can you say the same for Peter Obi. Didn't the UK government just close one of Peter Obi's companies? Come on bro..

Buhari has more Integrity than Peter Obi , it's a no contender bro.

I attack Peter Obi because he's an IPoB sympathizer. He has never criticized ipob and he's sentimental to the plight of yahoo boys. Now who wouldn't attack that kind of man? grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
joseph1832:

You accuse me of being under Tinubu's payroll, please I challenge you to come up with a link showing me giving Tinubu praises just like the ones your giving GEJ!

Please I urge you to stopusing Nairaland as a means to spread falsehood, lies and deceit.

For your information, Tinubu, Buhari, GEJ and co are all birds of the same feathers.

Same guy campaigned against GEJ because he was "everything wrong with this country".

Same guy campaigned for Buhari and wailed in less than 2 years.

Same guy is campaigning for Tinubu.

Same Shaqfu admitted Tinubu is just as bad as Buhari and GEJ.
Tinubu = Buhari according to him.

See the folly again?
Vote for Peter Obi if you want a deviation from what Nigeria has become. Tinubu is Buhari 2.0 .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

How many babes can I offer you to buy your vote for Asiwaju

Dont let DonJ see this comment abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

Same guy campaigned against GEJ because he was "everything wrong with this country".

Same guy campaigned for Buhari and wailed in less than 2 years.

Same guy is campaigning for Tinubu.

Same Shaqfu admitted Tinubu is just as bad as Buhari and GEJ.
Tinubu = Buhari according to him.

See the folly again?
Vote for Peter Obi if you want a deviation from what Nigeria has become. Tinubu is Buhari 2.0 .
There is no folly here. Time reveals the true nature of a man. Time revealed the nature of Jonathan.. He was inept as governor, thus he was inept as president. Same way Obi was inept as governor, he will be inept as president. Once again, time reveals the true nature of a man.

Keeping digging and I'll keeping laying waste to it. Let's go ma main man. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
he's sentimental to the plight of yahoo boys. Now who wouldn't attack that kind of man? grin

Tinubu is the ONLY one who has been in support of Yahoo boys.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/06/2023-tinubu-reveals-tech-plans-for-yahoo-boys-if-elected-president/

The joke writes itself.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:

Oya how many well hung guys can we offer donj

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:
Donjazet2

Thank you.
She you dey whine me ni..

For the first time...a fencist have been unveiled as an obidient..if the guy na obidient true true o

The rest fencists?...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu believes young people are Yahoo boys. If you're from Edo particularly, you are a fraudster according to him.

Shaqfu is from Edo State. He's a Yahoo boy. That's what I'd term him hence.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/09/edo-govt-rejects-tinubus-stereotyping-of-states-youths-as-yahoo-yahoo-fraudsters/

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

Tinubu is the ONLY one who has been in support of Yahoo boys.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/06/2023-tinubu-reveals-tech-plans-for-yahoo-boys-if-elected-president/

The joke writes itself.
Oh really. Obi himself have very good plans for Yahoo boys. And you say Tinubu is the only one who what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRIUGjm1PAM
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:
Tinubu believes young people are Yahoo boys. If you're from Edo particularly, you are a fraudster according to him.

Shaqfu is from Edo State. He's a Yahoo boy. That's what I'd term him hence.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/09/edo-govt-rejects-tinubus-stereotyping-of-states-youths-as-yahoo-yahoo-fraudsters/
Asiwaju is entitled to his opinion, just like you're entitled to yours of saying he's a thief without him being convicted.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
GTOkowa:
You see why you are regarded as terrorist? Must u add where they are from.
hehe....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
https://mobile.twitter.com/Abdul_A_Bello/status/1550533264162836480

Another video of Obi having great plans for Yahoo boys. Disstroy didn't you once say a thief is a thief. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
Asiwaju is entitled to his opinion, just like you're entitled to yours of saying he's a thief without him being convicted.

Alright, Yahoo boy ShaqFundz. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Wuz goin on ere? Is thread accidentally made it to FP or someone share the link on FP post?!
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

Alright, Yahoo boy ShaqFundz. cheesy
Peter Obi calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the terrorist organisation IPoB, which he is member of, according to Simon Groundnut, sorry Ekpa.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2017/04/peter-obi-calls-for-release-of-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/

It's all good ma main man, Kayode, Kaylechuckwu, Kabiru. grin

We still cool. You're my friend and I'm not going to lose a friend because of a politician. LoL.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:

What do you prefer? E Mouth Gig or real Mouth Gig. Organic BJ or inorganic BJ. No dey pay shishi Beejay or Real BJ till you start saying Balabluu bulablaa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Emaprince:
She you dey whine me ni..

For the first time...a fencist have been unveiled as an obidient..if the guy na obidient true true o

The rest fencists?...

I don't understand, sir
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
Of course it is me. Can you compare him to Jonathan of even Peter Obi. Buhari even said it today that he doesn't have any property outside Nigeria. He even said people should go and investigate and prove him wrong. Now can you say the same for Peter Obi. Didn't the UK government just close one of Peter Obi's companies? Come on bro..

Buhari has more Integrity than Peter Obi , it's a no contender bro.

I attack Peter Obi because he's an IPoB sympathizer. He has never criticized ipob and he's sentimental to the plight of yahoo boys. Now who wouldn't attack that kind of man? grin

So does Tinubu have integrity or not cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (4697) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), ToyinDipo(m), raumdeuter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.