Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,903 members, 7,848,655 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1529331 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (4760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Segedinho:

Some questions are too fooolished to be given attention...

I guess
Which is why its better treated with no response.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
A001:

You don start your e-jihad again, just like your violent brothers in the North. Na you and your fellow fools know what an Otemist is.

Carry on with your folly. When you're tired, you'll find something meaningful to better your miserable life.

The fool doesn't know some ex-Muslims even sabi Islam pass am. Violent online jihadist.

grin

Bàbá aadọta ọdún ati ń kánkán ti ọpọlọ rẹ ti dọta. You are senseless sir, its very obvious.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.... you're an Otemist, yet you know more about types of Muslim we get than real Practitioners. Laffin otemically.
The slowpoke is always trying so hard
If a true Muslim follow Qur'an and hadith
Qur'an say don't kill non believers and hadith say kill non believers
And you follow the hadith when the prophet in his life use Qur'an as guide
Otem as fried the useful part of his brain and feed it to him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
A001:

You don start your e-jihad again, just like your violent brothers in the North. Na you and your fellow fools know what an Otemist is.

Carry on with your folly. When you're tired, you'll find something meaningful to better your miserable life.

The fool doesn't know some ex-Muslims even sabi Islam pass am. Violent online jihadist.

Ahn ahn... Lmaooo please oo this one na better person.. Forget say e dey support tinuke grin.

Nor mix am with the others
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Bàbá aadọta ọdún ati ń kánkán ti ọpọlọ rẹ ti dọta. You are senseless sir, its very obvious.
By your actions here daily, you're surely one of most stupid posters on Nairaland. In the 21st-century, you're fighting over religion in public like the violent, illiterate northern youths.

Such a big shame. Stopping quoting or mentioning me, e-jihadist.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

True talk

I know a pastor that said "dancing" is a sin because of the last word in Galatian 5:21 (revellings), which was translated "igba egwu niile" in Igbo bible, meaning "all kinds of dancing". I have debated with him severally concerning that word, that the English meaning is different from what the Igbo translation said, he stubbornly believe the Igbo translation than the English meaning of that word.

I hate people wey carry religion for head, I see them as fools, anyway I don't blame all because some are ignorant or illiterate, but literate person that have such kind of belief mehn I don't know to qualify you.

If amoto is learned and still believe such nonsense that's against nature mehn ..... Let him f***k off

Well matters of religion or faith is not black or white

There are people more learned than you 1000 times that believe dancing is a sin.

You know white garment churches do not wear shoes, When I was young I often though it must be stupidd for someone to believe you are going to worshhip and not wear shoe in thorny grass, in muddy waters, in scorching sand etc But I found people more learned, more intelligent and more acocmplished than me who believe it and followed it.

Your wisdom is foolishness to others

BTW take your Pastor friend to this church in the youtube link below

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/avAC6pjqHUo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Ahn ahn... Lmaooo please oo this one na better person.. Forget say e dey support tinuke grin.

Nor mix am with the others
He's an e-jihadist. No much difference between him and Amoto.

Both fight others in defense of their god. A sensible person leaves his god to fight for himself, not calling people names, fighting them, and treating them as an enemy because they said the truth about your religion.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
A001:

By your actions here daily, you're surely one of most stupid posters on Nairaland. In the 21st-century, you're fighting over religion in public like the violent, illiterate northern youths.

Such a big shame. Stopped quoting or mentioning me, e-jihadist.
Shut the fvck up
Confused mofos
Oponu daginidagini atoole
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
A001:

Such a big shame. Stopped quoting or mentioning me, e-jihadist.

cheesy

.... fighting? Laffin otemically. I swear calling you a Nìtwit is an insult to rest fòolish People as you, both online and offline.

Mr. Cretin even dey profile all Northern Youths as violent and illiterate. Sound tribal?!

LMFAO.... Oasis and Jihad in the same sentence. Bàbá stop sipping kaikai.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Awon online Shekaus. You can only bark online, grin grin.

Or better still, join your fellow brothers in Zamfara that kill for Allah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
18 year old Etu Francis Gerald, signs for HJK Helsinki

The next Mbappe is here

cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:

cheesy

.... fighting? Laffin otemically. I swear calling you a Nìtwit is an insult to rest fòolish People as you, both online and offline.

LMFAO.... Oasis and Jihad in the same sentence. Bàbá stop sipping kaikai.
Stop quoting me. Why are you dying desperately for attention? I believe you can do your jihad (violence) without begging for attention.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This is actually straightforward
Let me use the map and compass as example again
If you complete a journey with a compass and I want to embark on same journey, you give me compass and a map you draw out to make my journey easy
Along the way the 2 directives contradict each other compass say left map say right
Which of this direction should I follow and why?

I will follow the compass or googlemaps but I also know people who will believe that compass or googlemaps can be corrupted or network might disappear suddenly and they will rather use maps

Anything modern is an adulteration of the old. You will see some people who even believe soup cooked with maggi is not healthy, And they will use modern day diseases as evidence of not using maggi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

I'll keep exposing you until Otem forsake you. Laffin otemically.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
A001:

He's an e-jihadist. No much difference between him and Amoto.

Both fight others in defense of their god. A sensible person leaves his god to fight for himself, not calling people names, fighting them, and treating them as an enemy because they said the truth about your religion.

Nope.. Sorry I have no seen him do that.
Infact that man is not even very serious with it.

Yes e dey ment as e dey support tinubu. But oasisx and religious extremist is not true.

What I know he does is try to explain Islam and that's not a crime.
If you notice, he's disagreeing with Amoto94 sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:
18 year old Etu Francis Gerald, signs for HJK Helsinki

The next Mbappe is here

cool

Miracle nor dey tire Jesus
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
A001:

Stop quoting me. Why are you dying desperately for attention? I believe you can do your jihad (violence) without begging for attention.

grin

Ọdẹ àgbàlagbà. Trolling you dey sweet my belle. You're a Dólt, so stop forming an intelligent person.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

I will follow the compass or googlemaps but I also know people who will believe that compass or googlemaps can be corrupted or network might disappear suddenly and they will rather use maps

Anything modern is an adulteration of the old. You will see some people who even believe soup cooked with maggi is not healthy, And they will use modern day diseases as evidence of not using maggi
No long thing
You used the compass to reach your destination
Qur'an is the compass , hadith is the map
Prophet use Qur'an in his days , just the way you make mistake in the map direction his prophets or followers might have misquoted the prophet when writing the hadith
My point is Qur'an come first then after hadith, if the prophet didn't kill in the name of blasphemy in his life why should we now start in his death
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Miracle nor dey tire

So happy for him.

Hopefully he gives his best, gets to the top, and retire at 23 years

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
BlueRayDick:

So is the Hadith and Quran more like Old Testament and New Testament for Christian’s ?

I honestly do not know but what I know is that both are religious books for Moslems and they follow the teaching in both. Maybe one is superior to other I cannot say

But the matter is Many Moslems worldwide believe the punishment for blasphemy is death and its widely supported while some also believe death is not an appropriate punishment for blasphemy

Like with every believe in most religions, There will be opposing sides. its to pick one. and it doesnt make the other side wrong
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

Well matters of religion or faith is not black or white

There are people more learned than you 1000 times that believe dancing is a sin. You know white garment churches do not wear shoes, When I was young I often though it must be stupidd for someone to believe you are going to worshhip and not wear shoe in thorny grass, in muddy waters, in scorching sand etc But I found people more learned, more intelligent and more acocmplished than me who believe it and followed it.

Your wisdom is foolishness to others

BTW take your Pastor friend to this church in the youtube link below

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/avAC6pjqHUo

Omo grin grin dancing for the lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
cry

.... so supporting BAT don make me ment?

Well done o........... liveLongNprospa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Nope.. Sorry I have no seen him do that.
Infact that man is not even very serious with it.

Yes e dey ment as e dey support tinubu. But oasisx and religious extremist is not true.

What I know he does is try to explain Islam and that's not a crime.
If you notice, he's disagreeing with Amoto94 sef.
That's your opinion, not a fact. Online jihadists and offline jihadists are both terrorists.

Hoeasis and imhoeyindamola fight for Allah online. They would readily fight for Allah offline as well.

They're really no different from Amoto.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:
grin

I'll keep exposing you until Otem forsake you. Laffin otemically.
Stop mentioning otem
The beating he will receive tonight from otem will be unbearable

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:
cry

.... so supporting BAT don make me ment?

Well done o........... liveLongNprospa.

I Don try for you.

I hope you ask Allah for forgiveness after Obi is confirmed as president. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....... whoever never fùcks up on this forum, hands in the air?!
My hands dey air
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
izzou:

So happy for him.

Hopefully he gives his best, gets to the top, and retire at 23 years

It would be a fruitful career cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Omo grin grin dancing for the lord

See elder izzou bishop Unlimited44 and Apostle skimpledawg siddon calmly dey watch the works of God

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lols, hoeasis wan die for my attention. Where dey see this toddler when they beg for attention all about

A million threats from e-jihadists won't and can't move a strand of hair on my body. Na you go tire grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

See elder izzou bishop Unlimited44 and Apostle skimpledawg siddon calmly dey watch the works of God

No nyash

I am not intrigued angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

I honestly do not know but what I know is that both are religious books for Moslems and they follow the teaching in both. Maybe one is superior to other I cannot say

But the matter is Many Moslems worldwide believe the punishment for blasphemy is death and its widely supported while some also believe death is not an appropriate punishment for blasphemy

Like with every believe in most religions, There will be opposing sides. its to pick one. and it doesnt make the other side wrong

.... Nah. Following Hadiths is optional, but Qur'an is compulsory. Hadiths were composed long after death of Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] to tell his Stories and how he practices Islam.

Some Hadiths verses sound like hearsay like; according Izzou, he heard Iamoyindamola telling LiveLongNprospa that he saw Donjazet2 telling EmmanuelScott1 that nihilistjnr is a Cúnt.

Sorry, how you expect me to believe that?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

It would be a fruitful career cheesy

4 Ballon D'Ors loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (4760) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: seankafor(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.