Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,346 members, 7,853,535 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1547313 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (4797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amoto94:
Four Nigerians of northern extraction have been killed by gunmen in Ihiala, Anambra state after ultimatum of 10 Jan 2022 was issued to them. Two of those killed are newlywed husband & wife, Ibrahim Isa, leader of arewa community confirmed to BBC.

This guy is unwittingly asking for a reprisal attack by the Arewa on those of Igbo extraction in the core North.

He didn't bother to mention the tribal make-up of those killed in the train station killings and kidnapping in Edo days ago but specifically pointed out the ethnicity of 2 of the many victims of Anambra attacks to imply they were targeted for their tribe.

Since he can't become president, he'd get his tribal bloodbath by stoking one online and anywhere else. Shekau-lite for a reason.

Amoto94:

When I become president I will gas potor republic to prevent nonentity like u from being born

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

What do you prefer? E Mouth Gig or real Mouth Gig. Organic BJ or inorganic BJ. No dey pay shishi Beejay or Real BJ till you start saying Balabluu bulablaa
I go like the real bj grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
The stinking hypocrisy of some you is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf when the ugly incident of Deborah happened the condemnation was towards the perpetrators and those who were alleged to be in support whether real or imagined fast forward to the incident of the death of people and the condemnation was towards the reportage not the heinous crime.
The truth will remains that some of you are not bothered about senseless killings but who the perpetrators are.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
What has Tinubu gone to tell igbo people grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is fake?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
What has Tinubu gone to tell igbo people grin grin
They will say he was addressing his party members? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amoto94:
The stinking hypocrisy of some you is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf when the ugly incident of Deborah happened the condemnation was towards the perpetrators and those who were alleged to be in support whether real or imagined fast forward to the incident of the death of people and the condemnation was towards the reportage not the heinous crime.
The truth will remains that some of you are not bothered about senseless killings but who the perpetrators are.
In Deborah's case the condemnation wasn't really about the perpetrators of the crime, the condemnation was targeted at the ideology that breeds persons likely to kill and engage in mob action when insults are directed at their prophet.

That you picked news of a kidnapping that led to murders to justify a mob action by young adults, some of whom might have been classmates of Deborah is disturbing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amoto94:
You are evil..and nothing can hide your real self.

You posted that tragic news to tell every one that northerners are killed by igbos to Stoke beef...you are not even a northerner yourself. You forget that even igbos are not also spared in Northern crisis

Same way you try your best to be accepted by yorubas. Stick to your kogi and don't let your hate towards igbos consume you. You don't even belong anywhere in the grand scheme of things.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Babablue come enugu grin grin grin
My very own enugu.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Buses that conveyed baba blues rented crown from benue and kogi.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Emaprince:
You are evil..and nothing can hide your real self.

You posted that tragic news to tell every one that northerners are killed by igbos to Stoke beef...you are not even a northerner yourself. You forget that even igbos are not also spared in Northern crisis

Same way you try your best to be accepted by yorubas. Stick to your kogi and don't let your hate towards igbos consume you. You don't even belong anywhere in the grand scheme of things.
The funny thing is the case he brought up was one of criminals just being criminals. I'm sure the guys he posted would have kidnapped and killed far more Igbos than northerners, and those are the persons he's trying to run agenda with.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amoto94:

It is highly insensitive and disingenuous of you to insinuate that Christians are the sole victims of insecurity when the killings follow an indiscriminate pattern. Most of the casualties of insecurity in the North are Muslims I'm not saying that Christians aren't victims as well.

This was Amoto94 in July last year on this very same thread attacking anyone who insinuates Christians are victims of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen.

Today he's subtly calling for reprisal attacks and pointing out Arewa are the victims of killings in Anambra. Even though most of the casualties are Igbos and Southerners.

Amoto94:
Four Nigerians of northern extraction have been killed by gunmen in Ihiala, Anambra state after ultimatum of 10 Jan 2022 was issued to them. Two of those killed are newlywed husband & wife, Ibrahim Isa, leader of arewa community confirmed to BBC.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Theflint1:
In Deborah's case the condemnation wasn't really about the perpetrators of the crime, the condemnation was targeted at the ideology that breeds persons likely to kill and engage in mob action when insults are directed at their prophet.

That you picked news of a kidnapping that led to murders to justify a mob action by young adults, some of whom might have been classmates of Deborah is disturbing.

Can you point out where Amoto94 justified Deborah's killing with news of a kidnapping?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
DissTroy:

This was Amoto94 in July last year on this very same thread attacking anyone who insinuates Christians are victims of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen.

Today he's subtly calling for reprisal attacks and pointing out Arewa are the victims of killings in Anambra. Even though most of the casualties are Igbos and Southerners.

Inside life.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amoto94:

I'm going to say this.

You are evil my guy.

Very evil. And I'll advice you to embrace it because this your attempt at being reasonable is proper hard work for you.

Just be you on this forum.
Take a cue from raumdeuter. He already accepts he is a worthless tribalist and he still has friends.
So be you.. You'll still have people that agree with you.
It's nairaland.com, you'll find people of like mind cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why did it take you guys so long to see through him
I mean is it not obvious

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Theflint1:
They will say he was addressing his party members? lipsrsealed

Lmaoooo the guy just dey yarn dust
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
LOL at the guy who has been trying to get attention from me all along

Try make sure the person sleeping in that spyrogyra den tonight is not you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ebukacute:
Buses that conveyed baba blues rented crown from benue and kogi.

grin

Ọmọ...... you dey groove o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
raumdeuter:
LOL at the guy who has been trying to get attention from me all along

Try make sure the person sleeping in that spyrogyra den tonight is not you

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Can you point out where Amoto94 justified Deborah's killing with news of a kidnapping?

grin

.... they wanna choke him off this space. Dude has apologised for his past ugly posts, yet they wanna choke him till he deactivates his account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

....... whoever never fùcks up on this forum, hands in the air?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
This thread grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

Why there is no update on Obi homecoming rally in Onitsha?! Why didn't he use bigger space like Stadium or an Arena?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
"They wanna choke him off this forum."

If this were Facebook or Twitter, justifying murdering an innocent girl just May last year and doubling down on it even in December would get you permanently banned.

Adeyinka Soyemi aka Adeyinka Grandson was jailed for almost 5 years last year in the U.K. for inciting ethnic/tribal violence and spreading hate on Twitter. He was charged under the U.K. cybercrimes law.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/02/nigerian-man-jailed-in-uk-for-inciting-violence-against-igbos/
Choking him allegedly off this forum is a mild fate compared to what obtains in organised societies.

Nigeria has a 2015 Cybercrime Act even though it's not fully implemented by law and order agencies.

If Nigeria functioned like it should, Amoto would be in jail. You can only fóol the uninformed. smiley

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.... they wanna choke him off this space. Dude has apologised for his past ugly posts, yet they wanna choke him till he deactivates his account.
Did he?
As he show us where Prophet kill blasphemers in Qur'an
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
.... Don J wished Peter Obi die in a plane Crash, so in a working Society, where should he be by now?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Did he?
As he show us where Prophet kill blasphemers in Qur'an

You and I are moderate Muslims, he's not. He believes in some Hadiths and Fiqh that you and I don't believe in.

He's more a wahabi than a sunni, so I can't fault him for his belief based on his Sect's preaching and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
nihilistjnr:

So I had to go back to the chelsea thread again where the Deborah killing was discussed and here is what I found :

Amoto says he does not support the way Deborah was killed by an irate mob, but he believes in punishment of blasphemy (which is DEATH anyways )

However, some Muslims called him out that the Quran does not ask anybody to be killed for blasphemy . Popizaino even mentioned how the holy prophet’s uncle didn’t accept him as a prophet of Allah ( Which in itself amounts to blasphemy) , yet there was no record of him being killed for that .

I thought Amoto was going to do an expose on how Blasphemy became a capital offence that attracts capital punishment after the Prophet’s demise but he didn’t engage Popizaino and iamoyindamola further on the topic. I mean some of us want to learn how some of these things came to be incorporated into the law.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
OasisX:
.... Don J wished Peter Obi die in a plane Crash, so in a working Society, where should he be by now?
Apple and orange
You just did a harry maguire
Check what you type carefully and tell me if they are related
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Apple and orange
You just did a harry maguire
Check what you type carefully and tell me if they are related

grin

.... how? LOL! Wishing death on Someone shouldn't be considered a crime right? Someone that wants you dead, if he/she has opportunity to do it, won't he/she goes ahead?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
cool

BTW..... thank you People of Enugu for the colorful reception and turnout. Special thanks to the State Governor too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (4797) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), Theflint1(m), iamoyindamola(m), BlueRayDick, TemporaryHansel, chic2pimp(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.