Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1433963 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2023
Itsrm:

Around army gate. The street just beside the military barracks
You are really lucky den

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Old men!

I have said it, the only time you will call me to help you call someone out is when you are not guilty of the same crime.

DonJazet and Donjazet2 is as guilty as fvck of the crime he is pointing out. But he does his own stylishly way, that it won't bounce on you as a extreme hateful comment.

But it is what it is. We tend to have quarrels and misunderstanding on this sport section. If you want to carry it on your head, its your headache.

And BTW, the way the politics section is, it is different from the sport section, that is why if you want to comment in the politics section, there is a stern warning even after the set of rules.

You can't see that feature anywhere on NL except the politics section, and that should indicate one thing (unless you are dumb) The section is a fire for fire section.

And NL na just play ground. Unless we want to meet and thrash things out face to face, taking things serious on NL is a waste of time.

I only visit the frontpage, trending and my Chelsea thread.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2023
Me wey be sey I no post for like 3 years, I just dey read comments and different post on NL.

Wey I never chop. grin grin. Na that time I go remember sey person attack a online version of me.

I dey always see most of you active here as rich men o. Because omoor, I no dey use my stomach play. And if I no work (online or offline), I no fit chop.

Shey na that time I go use myself compare big men like una. If I see your post 30 times a day, you are automatically a big man. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Its like Israel calling out Russia for invading another country, when the basis of Israel as a country is claiming land that is not historically theirs.

But their own act is not on the main stream media, but Russia own is.

ISRAEL ASKING THE USA TO TELL RUSIA TO STOP INVADING UKRAINE.

Such hypocricy. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2023
"No electronic accreditation, no voting"

The BVAS machine does not need internet to work, might just be the game changer in this election.

https://twitter.com/King_Inspires/status/1614197452734701571?t=LpzD4zgAxF8cUa77YEMbwg&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Theflint1:
"No electronic accreditation, no voting"

The BVAS machine does not need internet to work, might just be the game changer in this election.

https://twitter.com/King_Inspires/status/1614197452734701571?t=LpzD4zgAxF8cUa77YEMbwg&s=19

I just pray when result comes out, you won't change tone, and tell us the BVAS was never a game changer. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I was the one he was begging for 7m by the way, calling me bro, shouting one love etc grin grin grin

Using straw to guzzle his vomit. What a clown

Una wicked for this section. grin grin

But na hustle sha. I no blame am o. Ah, Like this, like this, I will call cow brother, just to chop meat. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Bimffo:
Old men!

I have said it, the only time you will call me to help you call someone out is when you are not guilty of the same crime.

DonJazet and Donjazet2 is as guilty as fvck of the crime he is pointing out. But he does his own stylishly way, that it won't bounce on you as a extreme hateful comment.

But it is what it is. We tend to have quarrels and misunderstanding on this sport section. If you want to carry it on your head, its your headache.

And BTW, the way the politics section is, it is different from the sport section, that is why if you want to comment in the politics section, there is a stern warning even after the set of rules.

You can't see that feature anywhere on NL except the politics section, and that should indicate one thing (unless you are dumb) The section is a fire for fire section.

And NL na just play ground. Unless we want to meet and thrash things out face to face, taking things serious on NL is a waste of time.

I only visit the frontpage, trending and my Chelsea thread.
Dayo back in the days na typical internet troll….they get power online but how does his statement affect me?

I like some things DonJ posts especially regarding the betterment of Nigeria but beating gay men in the past is worse than anything Dayo will ever say or has said

Should we call him out everyday or we all left him because we feel he’s changed?

Most people have called out Dayo years ago and we not doing it now because people want us to

Anyways I come in peace

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Bimffo:
Old men!

No matter how many times you tell this lie it just won't be true! This attempt to paint dayo as a victim of a place. Ask yourselves, who makes the politics section toxic? Is it not People like the dayos? Don't the moderators ban accounts for tribalism? Do the banned accounts stay banned?

I have been active in the politics section and I constantly reported hateful accounts, and you won't see me return venom with venom despite being passionate about politics.

This is me reporting tribalism to seun recently and he also responded to this particular post of mine.

Donjazet2:
Seun, What do you do about the rampant hateful tribal venom being spewed by pro-apc accounts. The ones that tag all opponents chinedu or Emeka and outrightly single out Igbo tribe? How do you tackle this seun?

Infact I want you to do something, take a look at most of the accounts that spew tribal slurs on the front-page, you are going to notice that many of those accounts are less than 2 years old, you know why? Because their main monikers have been banned.

What the toxic tribalists do is that, no matter how many times they were banned, they simply opened multiple accounts to continue from where they stopped, these people actively fought good moderation. So don't come here trying to exempt a key perpetrator of the hideous act by painting him as the victim of his own created circumstance.

When you guys say, "Politics section is very toxic", well it is very toxic because of guys like dayo who actively fought good moderation because they want to be toxic tribal warlords.

This weak defense you guys put up is simply a way of excusing your weaknesses in not being bold enough to call out pure evil due to "soft herd mentality"? No one wants to be the odd one out or be singled out like Donjazet2 by the "OG's of nairaland".

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Hello guys, how u guys be?

Mehn yesterday, I was robbed in upper iweka at a gunpoint. The funny shit about this, it happened in the afternoon, upon all my shouting nobody showed concerned. They took my phone and car parts I bought in mgbuka obosi.

I thank God Sha for life.

Sorry for ur loss bro; When there’s life there’s hope .

I hope u’ve taken measures to have ur phone line linked to ur BVN reported stolen and blocked/retrieved ? This is necessary to avoid losing the money in ur bank account through USSD transfer/Mobile App transfer by those dare-devil men.

Also for everyone else , I suggest you activate sim pin on your phone line. Whenever u misplace ur phone or God forbid it gets stolen ; whomever gets hold of the phone will be unable to make use of the sim for any illegal stuff . This is because the moment they remove ur sim to place in another phone it will require your PIN which they certainly won’t know and as such it will be useless to them ( Probided u didn’t save the pin on ur phone o) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Bimffo:

But na hustle sha. I no blame am o. Ah, Like this, like this, I will call cow brother, just to chop meat. grin grin

I don begin suspect this account o. sad May I ask your reason for bringing this post out now. Something I have realised you have also done before. Is the aim outrightly to mock me make I know. Abi you no fit use your main moniker take to me direct?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:05am On Jan 15, 2023
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin
The person that was cheering him on was exposed to be constantly "denigrating the whole Yoruba tribe" but guess what our detribslised alariwo said when presented with evidence of such "hate"
If I'm not seeing reposts of Okpanssukabae screenshots at least once a day, I'm not interested bruh.

Nihilist you keep goading and goading, drawing us into open fight.. you will not take your merecine now. Yesterday, you mentioned me first oo. Be keeping stock.

Abi we should start?? Nihilist do we start?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Donjazet2:

Nihilist you keep goading and goading, drawing us into open fight.. you will not take your merecine now. Yesterday, you mentioned me first oo. Be keeping stock.

Abi we should start?? Nihilist do we start?

Are you going to call out your guy okpansukkaisbae for denigrating the yoruba tribe, or is that allowed because he is:

A. Not Raumdeuter
B. An Igbo man that supports Peter Obi
C. All of the above

I expect this place to be littered with his screenshots if you're not afraid of calling put your OG.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Hello guys, how u guys be?

Mehn yesterday, I was robbed in upper iweka at a gunpoint. The funny shit about this, it happened in the afternoon, upon all my shouting nobody showed concerned. They took my phone and car parts I bought in mgbuka obosi.

I thank God Sha for life.

Not wise to shout in a public place if someone pull gun on you. You could panic the gunman

Thank God for your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 1:15am On Jan 15, 2023
See Mr Donjazet2, no one actually cares if you call any idiot_ out, but you have also raged wars on the politics section.

The only time you have called Seun to anything is during this election.

YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS DAYO, BUT I WON'T EVEN JUDGE YOU WITH THOSE STU_PID POLITICAL POST, BECAUSE I KNOW IT IS JUST THE TROLLING YOU ALL DO ONLINE. YOU ARE NOT DIRECTING IT TO ME.

Nairaland doesn't define me. Or any social media platform for that matter.

And if you are conversant with this user, is taking on someone in a reasonable way and saying how things are.

And by the way, what is the meaning of OGs of Nairaland? Bro, friendly advice, you need help. Like, just leave nairaland for 3 months.

But seriously, There are people called the OGs of Nairaland? It shall not be well with them.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Are you going to call out your guy okpansukkaisbae for denigrating the yoruba tribe, or is that allowed because he is:

A. Not Raumdeuter
B. An Igbo man that supports Peter Obi

I expect this place to be littered with his screenshots if you're not afraid of calling put your OG.

What concerns me with him in particular? He's barely commented on this thread and yes I strongly believe that he's wrong with those views stated.

Now nihilist let's do you? You once boldly stated that we would never find you making a tribal slur or insulting another tribe because "money was your tribe", well now we have seen your terrible antecedents, including confronting and fighting moderators who were trying to moderate the section, fighting over rights to call igbos words that weren't generally accepted by them and outrightly targeting them, what do you have to say about that?

What does one seeing these posts of yours have to believe about you? Remember I answered your own questions explicitly, I don't expect digressions now.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 1:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Donjazet2:

I don begin suspect this account o. sad May I ask your reason for bringing this post out now. Something I have realised you have also done before. Is the aim outrightly to mock me make I know. Abi you no fit use your main moniker take to me direct?

Lemaoo. I am Ibim.e. You can see it looks like Bimfo. Sorry, I am raumdeuter 3rd's account. Kidding,I am nate..vs. Or FB_S twin or nihilistsnr. grin grin

I am not mocking you. Stop battling with inferiority complex. It is just a moniker. Donjazet or Donjazet2 doesn't define you.

I will do worse in the same situation, and I am not capping. It shouldn't even get to you that I am quoting that. You need help and you asked a perceived enemy.

But you thinking some1 will hide to type against a faceless moniker makes me really understand you. YOU NEED HELP, and I swear to OTEM, I am saying it from a friendly point of view.

You need help. You see attack from all side, when no one really has your time.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Yup proves my point.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:29am On Jan 15, 2023
Bimffo:
See Mr Donjazet2, no one actually cares if you call any idiot_ out, but you have also raged wars on the politics section.

The only time you have called Seun to anything is during this election.

YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS DAYO, BUT I WON'T EVEN JUDGE YOU WITH THOSE STU_PID POLITICAL POST, BECAUSE I KNOW IT IS JUST THE TROLLING YOU ALL DO ONLINE. YOU ARE NOT DIRECTING IT TO ME.

Nairaland doesn't define me. Or any social media platform for that matter.

And if you are conversant with this user, is taking on someone in a reasonable way and saying how things are.

And by the way, what is the meaning of OGs of Nairaland? Bro, friendly advice, you need help. Like, just leave nairaland for 3 months.

But seriously, There are people called the OGs of Nairaland? It shall not be well with them.

You keep making spurious claims about me without dropping receipts. I just showed you where I reported issue of toxicity to seun himself.

You say I am not different from them but you don't prove how.
Have you seen me denigrate People of other tribes?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 1:33am On Jan 15, 2023
obainojazz:
Dayo back in the days na typical internet trolls… they get power online but how does his statement affect me?

I like some things DonJ posts especially regarding the betterment of Nigeria but beating gay men in the past is worse than anything Dayo will ever say or has said

Should we call him out everyday or we all left him because we feel he’s changed?

Most people have called out Dayo years ago and we not doing it now because people want us to

Anyways I come in peace

I know I have had days of unending argument with Dayo on chelsea thread. That guy dey everly piss me off then, but Otem can bare me witness, no matter the curse I throw am, he won't curse you back and he won't leave the line of argument. Dayo can turn you left and right, but he won't leave that line.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Bimffo:

Lemaoo. I am Ibim.e. You can see it looks like Bimfo. Sorry, I am raumdeuter 3rd's account. Kidding,I am nate..vs. Or FB_S twin or nihilistsnr. grin grin
I am not mocking you. Stop battling with inferiority complex. It is just a moniker. Donjazet or Donjazet2 doesn't define you.

I will do worse in the same situation, and I am not capping. It shouldn't even get to you that I am quoting that. You need help and you asked a perceived enemy.

But you thinking some1 will hide to type against a faceless moniker makes me really understand you. YOU NEED HELP, and I swear to OTEM, I am saying it from a friendly point of view.

You need help. You see attack from all side, when no one really has your time .

At this point, you are actually appearing very foolish,not sorry to say, on different occasions now, you've dug up past posts that were specifically targeted at me and mocking me.

This night you dug up a post made 2 whole months ago that directly insulted me, what was the specific aim of this post? What correlation did this post have to do with anything today?

Bimffo:

If na trouble you dey find, just tell me. Not these sneak attacks, and yes only shameless cowards can't use their main monikers. Because I don't see where I have attacked you to warrant your attacks towards me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:40am On Jan 15, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Yup proves my point.

You have been tugging at me since, I told you, you have been goading me since yesterday, you then asked me to condemn "my guy". I did, and told you I do not agree with those posts of him, then I asked you my questions too about your own past posts too and you said I'm proving your point. Well, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I just want to know if you actually want us to start again. I have on my part avoided you but you can't control yourself, you always initiate the fight between us. Stay your lane oo.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 1:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Donjazet2:

You keep making spurious claims about me without dropping receipts. I just showed you where I reported issue of toxicity to seun himself.

You say I am not different from them but you don't prove how.
Have you seen me denigrate People of other tribes?

I have seen where you called out to Seun and it was this election period. I even know you called out to Seun for the numerous monikers created by Agbadorians.

But you called someone YORUBA BASTARD. There is no amount of soap you want to use to wash yourself clean. YOU ARE GUILTY AS DAYO (In the same context, nairaland political section is like that because of people like you.) Explain or No explain, it is a tribal slur.

And I know you have made more Tribal slur to people like Izzou, and others you have called yoruba moslems or fulani slaves.

Now can we move on? I am not judging you with it. It is only a mad man that will see hoe, and point it to the person in front of him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:49am On Jan 15, 2023
obainojazz:
Popular commenters here don’t need giveaway but if Dayo truly does giveaway… Make una inform me to apply cheesy

Please alert me for the next giveaway abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:54am On Jan 15, 2023
raumdeuter:
Is nihilistjnr not from Ijebu

Or which place dem dey hail as

Afidi pOTEMole?

Laide Oropo, Oropo
Omo alagemo merindinlogun
Afidi potemole ni Ijebu-Ode
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:59am On Jan 15, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Well, well, well....

come and see something shocked shocked

See our Moral police

Chai grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 2:00am On Jan 15, 2023
Donjazet2:

At this point, you are actually appearing very foolish,not sorry to say, on different occasions now, you've dug up past posts that were specifically targeted at me and mocking me.

First thing first, I can decide to dig up posts of 10 years ago. It is not as deep as your low esteemed self is seeing it. At all. It is just to show that, it is not reasonable to be fighting with the same person for over 2 months for almost everyday.

This night you dug up a post made 2 whole months ago that directly insulted me, what was the specific aim of this post? What correlation did this post have to do with anything today?

I perused your history with Dayo, and that post came up. I am just laughing because I will do worse.

And the correlation to tonight is that for 2 months, you have continually gave power to the same set of guys over you.

If na trouble you dey find, just tell me. Not these sneak attacks, and yes only shameless cowards can't use their main monikers. Because I don't see where I have attacked you to warrant your attacks towards me.

Trouble on an online forum? I was born ready for any attack. Online forum wey be sey, e no take anything from my life. I was born more than ready.

Sneak attack on you? You really rate yourself. You really do. grin grin To even think you are here claiming one moniker is real moniker and one moniker is fake moniker. You really do have stupid_d time on your hands.

And why do you think I am attacking you? I am seeing a post that is already on the first page of google, and you think I am attacking you?

I can post anything from anywhere, and it shouldn't even bother you. You needed help and in that same post, I said I will have done same or worst. How is that an attack on your low esteemed self?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:01am On Jan 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Laide Oropo, Oropo
Omo alagemo merindinlogun
Afidi potemole ni Ijebu-Ode

So people have been singing praises to OTEM for decades
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:02am On Jan 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

So people have been singing praises to OTEM for decades

If not centuries.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Make una help me thank God.

Na today dem born me.

cool

31 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.