Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1434626 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

The very first time we came to this thread, I was surprised to read those comments from Dayo.

I remember quoting nihilistjnr not to defend him. I also remember Roland17 saying those screenshots were disturbing.

But then, i also figured that of all the years I have spent on the Chelsea thread, Dayo has not attacked me, even because of my tribe. I have not seen him abuse anybody because of their tribe, including you.

That made me understand that, while those comments are distasteful, it could also be because of the thread it was made; Tribal slurs were made, and he joined them too.

I have moved on, and I expect you to do so.

But if you don't want to? Please go on.

Wtf is this shitty explanation?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Emaprince:
This was my sentiment and how I also reacted at the screen shots. Anybody that sees it the first time will watch with mouth agape. But we who are very familiar with Dayos personality knows the guy na petty nigga. He is always ready to roll in the mud with you in any banter. I actually don't think he nurses malice for too long..cos he is ready to debate in a civil manner with donj anytime.

I have seen many good side of him to know that those posts reflects what goes on in politics section. If you spend years there, throwing tribal slurs will become a reflex action for you. I feel he was dropping those posts to provoke some foes.

Lmaoooo... An adult will because of strangers in a section of nairaland.com be a tribalist grin grin and to consistently do it grin.
An adult oooo... Person wey some of una dey call egbon grin suddenly is baited into insulting a full tribe grin

Isn't our God wonderful grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I am not understanding this guy clearly want you guys to hate raumdeuter and see him as a tribalist why are you all doing otherwise
No be JuJu be this grin grin

When a man's way is straight with Otem

Even the enemies they call to stick a knife in him will be caged
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
obainojazz:
Popular commenters here don’t need giveaway but if Dayo truly does giveaway… Make una inform me to apply cheesy

U sef follow 4 popular commenters yet u need giveaway. Wetin come be d fate of unpopular commenters? Sapa no good.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

E be like say Ẹ̀gbọ́n Dayọ̀ na the real Otem ó.

Don't expose my secret bro

OTEMuyiwa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
kwinanitaa:

Toh, I am even seeing that there are more sef now. Meaning that prosper guy was correct in stating why some people were giving him soft landing. Toh, truly we nigerians are our own worst enemies.

Na me be prosper guy.. Nawa grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

When a man's way is straight with Otem

Even the enemies they call to stick a knife in him will be caged
Them say you they share giveaway
Oya start the giveaway
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Is nihilistjnr not from Ijebu

Or which place dem dey hail as

Afidi pOTEMole?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Them say you they share giveaway
Oya start the giveaway

Unless you wan join play FPL wey some sons of Belial chop my money use am buy Airmax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The guy dey far away US dey ball. Nigeria is the world poverty capital/133m Nigerians are living in poverty. Him dey do giveaway on dis forum.(na good thing) imagine after u call him out. Do you think he will credit your account number when next he decides to do giveaway?

No be say dem no knw d truth...they're just cowards!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
I just hope some of u taking this nairaland too serious like a 6 unit course actually have things going well for u outside nairaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you intend to discuss your real estate interests you are free to mention me

Let's do a cost benefit analysis of investing in Nigeria vs Abroad. I can give you a US perspective others can give UK and those in Naija can give theirs as well

If you want to bring it up do it on a weekday when we can have more engagement from people with experience

Cos weekends are usually tight for people wey wan marry like Nezzjnr
I no understand Sir cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
No screenshots of Dayo's tribalism on this page

Why?

We need reminders, abeg

I say a big NO to cowardice grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:
No screenshots of Dayo's tribalism on this page

Why?

We need reminders, abeg

I say a big NO to cowardice grin

As in..

It's supposed to be a shift based effort. If Top exposer no dey on seat, deputy exposed suppose step up to the plate

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kwinanitaa(f): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The guy dey far away US dey ball. Nigeria is the world poverty capital/133m Nigerians are living in poverty. Him dey do giveaway on dis forum.(na good thing) imagine after u call him out. Do you think he will credit your account number when next he decides to do giveaway?

That first sentence stings true. that's why I actually support what donj is saying. He says it as it is. There is just no defense for someone who is abroad to spend a huge part of his life being very tribalistic and people who should know better are finding ways of justifying why they can't challenge the culprit.
I think it is just wrong.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kwinanitaa(f): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Na me be prosper guy.. Nawa grin

No vex. grin grin I didn't understand what you were saying the last time you said people had shady reasons for giving him soft landing. I'm shocked to see he is not even the only one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

As in..

It's supposed to be a shift based effort. If Top exposer no dey on seat, deputy exposed suppose step up to the plate

No bros

The Deputy role na to hunt for cowards. Him no dey follow Top exposer post screenshots.

Deputy na like the Hypeman. Encourages, defends and charges the Top exposer, but he will never join in the madness

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
obainojazz:
Most people here no need giveaway as Otem don bless us… Abi iamoyindamola you need giveaway?
Shey you dey whine me ni??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Me: I totally support DonJ for what he is doing. Dayo should be called out for the tribalist that he is.

DonJ: Kindly join me in calling him out

Me:

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
obainojazz:
Most people here no need giveaway as Otem don bless us… Abi iamoyindamola you need giveaway?

Who wan do giveaway oh.. I need am badly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

When the next edition of the giveaway dey occur abeg? Hope say na dollars him share for the last giveaway him do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

The very first time we came to this thread, I was surprised to read those comments from Dayo.

I remember quoting nihilistjnr not to defend him. I also remember Roland17 saying those screenshots were disturbing.

But then, i also figured that of all the years I have spent on the Chelsea thread, Dayo has not attacked me, even because of my tribe. I have not seen him abuse anybody because of their tribe, including you.

That made me understand that, while those comments are distasteful, it could also be because of the thread it was made; Tribal slurs were made, and he joined them too.

I have moved on, and I expect you to do so.

But if you don't want to? Please go on.

The reason some threads have been abandoned by some of us is because they are full of toxicity and you will be dragged into it. The politics threads of 2011 - 2015 were a battleground, where it was fire for fire.

Anyone who was around during this time knows this.

Unfortunately for don j Nairaland is not twitter where you can quickly post some context less tweets and assemble a mob of outraged cancellers.

Even so, he will never give up.
The Irony of course is that donj is actually a dyed in the wool tribalist whose mask continues to slip off. He regularly drops his slurs without provocation, be it tribal marks, Yoruba Muslim or Hausa slave.

It is no coincidence his slur of choice for agbadorians is BATstards.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

No be say dem no knw d truth...they're just cowards !

Well I addressed this in a previous post. Why this is kinda so. We're all social animals and at the end of the day, we don't want to find ourselves being the odd one out. We don't want to stick out our neck unnecessarily.
I think this my post below did justice to this social phenomenon.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
An advice from the same person that encouraged him.

I like this guy's sincerity..There is truly a time for everything

Tataffo:

When is this going to end,The message you are trying to pass has been heard loud and clear,kindly give it a rest bro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
kwinanitaa:

No vex. grin grin I didn't understand what you were saying the last time you said people had shady reasons for giving him soft landing. I'm shocked to see he is not even the only one.

Lmao that's why I laugh.

This whole thing is very funny
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:
An advice from the same person that encouraged him.

I like this guy's sincerity..There is truly a time for everything

I'm kinda low-key loving your trolling because I know that when I'm committed to facing you. Na you go first tire, E sure me. cheesy so enjoy! cheesy No be who first call police dey win case. cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

I'm kinda low-key loving your trolling because I know that when I'm committed to facing you. Na you go first tire, E sure me. cheesy so enjoy! cheesy No be who first call police dey win case. cool

Grow up.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello guys, how u guys be?

Mehn yesterday, I was robbed in upper iweka at a gunpoint. The funny shit about this, it happened in the afternoon, upon all my shouting nobody showed concerned. They took my phone and car parts I bought in mgbuka obosi.

I thank God Sha for life.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Hello guys, how u guys be?

Mehn yesterday, I was robbed in upper iweka at a gunpoint. The funny shit about this, it happened in the afternoon, upon all my shouting nobody showed concerned. They took my phone and car parts I bought in mgbuka obosi.

I thank God Sha for life.

Haaaa

Na one-chance you enter?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

Haaaa

Na one-chance you enter?

No, nah normal shuttle bus from mgbuka obosi to upper iweka.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

No, nah normal shuttle bus from mgbuka obosi to upper iweka.

You were standing?

Or you were in the bus
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

You were standing?

Or you were in the bus

Inside the bus

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), afrodoc2, 100smile(m), Itsrm(m), BlueRayDick, CrystalTiger(m), larride(m), KanielOutis92

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.