Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1434595 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Inside the bus

Chai

So sorry bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Hello guys, how u guys be?

Mehn yesterday, I was robbed in upper iweka at a gunpoint. The funny shit about this, it happened in the afternoon, upon all my shouting nobody showed concerned. They took my phone and car parts I bought in mgbuka obosi.

I thank God Sha for life.

Sorry man. Thank God, Allah, Jesus, Otem (which ever diety you subscribe to) for your safety.

Sorry man. Happily you made it in one piece.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

We're all social animals and at the end of the day, we don't want to find ourselves being the odd one out. We don't want to stick out our neck unnecessarily.
I think this my post below did justice to this social phenomenon.

True...though I think you should use "some" instead of "we"... Some people will always stand for justice, stand for the greater good of the people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
So oasisx no upload kwankwanso visit to kaduna?

Na wao
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
If more than 5 person seems to be defending someone n u are almost alone in d wilderness of bitterness.

Check well,your thinking faculty might be faulty.

Keyword= seems

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Being alive is the most important thing bro. I'm happy 4 u.

But the same all powerful god couldn't do sh!T to save you. What kind of merciful/loving father looks away when his children are under attack?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Whenever I see this video .. cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wlj7h_o7RI
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Mehn yesterday, I was robbed in upper iweka at a gunpoint. The funny shit about this, it happened in the afternoon, upon all my shouting nobody showed concerned. They took my phone and car parts I bought in mgbuka obosi.

I so hate anything that has to do with Onitsha.

The reason is because of this.....

Sorry Bro... Thank God you weren't hurt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Oh man...

Sorry abt d loss.....

Naija matter just come to hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
There is nothing wrong with tribalism in its literal definition; a sense of identity. I think we should be worried about Ethnocentrism, especially extreme levels.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

I am sorry bro, thank God you came out alive and unscathed. It’s a sad situation right now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

So sorry about your ordeal. God will replenish whatever you have lost in multiple folds.

I once read something similar on the Uber thread. A driver was being obtained in broad day light and everyone around just minded his/her business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nezzjnr:

I so hate anything that has to do with Onitsha.

The reason is because of this.....

Sorry Bro... Thank God you weren't hurt.

I lived there for three years and neither me nor my wife ever experienced anything like this.

Maybe we were just lucky.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Roland17:
There is nothing wrong with tribalism in its literal definition; a sense of identity. I think we should be worried about Ethnocentrism, especially extreme levels.

Damn! God bless you for this, reading this post made me feel a fool. Because I've been searching for the correct term for this whole saga since and it was just right there in front of me. I knew tribalism was not the most accurate word to describe those posts but I just could never grasp the correct word! Even after googling oo. cheesy
We do learn everyday indeed.

And yes you are absolutely correct, ethnocentrism is completely wrong and shouldn't be encouraged. Ethnocentrism was the birth of nazi Germany. Thanks for this, really.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Sorry, bro. Please take care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Goddam sorry to hear this bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Thank God you are indeed safe and sound.

As per the bolded, in pyschology there is something called the bystander effect Abi passerby effect, which means that when a group of people see someone in trouble, maybe being bullied or in a fight or in trouble, no one really wants to be the hero and stick his neck out, he feels more comfortable letting another person take responsibility of helping the person in need.

In such situations where one is the victim, it's better to point to a particular person or people individually for help, in that case the person feels more personally responsible for helping you in that tough spot.

I hope you never get to experience something like this again, but in case, this should happen in public again, you point to individuals particularly to help you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Itsrm:

So sorry about your ordeal. God will replenish whatever you have lost in multiple folds.

I once read something similar on the Uber thread. A driver was being obtained in broad day light and everyone around just minded his/her business.

It's disappointing Sha

If this shit happened in nkpor junction, all of em will be lynched to death, upper iweka is just one hell of a place.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
A better explanation of this.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey call out Donjay instead of d man who has been hating a tribe 4 almost two decades?

E get question wey Arinze dey ask him wey him dey turn amala...

Donjay should continue sharing those screenshot. Old & young people do join Nairaland everyday. Very important one know the type of character he's dealing with.

Well, well, well....

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Pablo Hushcoba Kyari nko?

Why shld i defend Afonja sef?...a.k.a unity beggers, afterall Yoruba & Fulani are one.

Outta here!

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
skull miners association ve done it again

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis lanky mfs from d sahel again?

Na skull miners dey give dem moral. After taking over Ilorin, they sent d good people of Yewa, Igangan & Ibarapa to IDP camps in Benin Republic without firing a bullet.

Izzou come and see something shocked shocked

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
so naija varsity don use comedy skit 4rm Baba emi lokan set exam..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

As long as you were not injured. Every loss can be recovered by God's grace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
So na here una run come. And una keep am low-key. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Well, well, well....

Izzou come and see something shocked shocked

Mtcheww.

Oaxis don bring ma receipt since. U be late comer. I learnt everything 4rm baba wey no well.

Is evans a herdsmen?
Where are d cows?
Yoruba & Fulani are one!
Remember who made that statement.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why wike dey fear like this to endorse candidate? cheesy
Oasis I thought you said wike was for bat? January don dey go oo. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
so naija varsity don use comedy skit 4rm Baba emi lokan set exam..

Where the thing dey? You no post picture make person laugh small. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Mtcheww.

Oaxis don bring ma receipt since. U be late comer. I learnt everything 4rm baba wey no well.

Is evans a herdsmen?
Where are d cows?

I wish say you no answer am, him dey find partner in crime. grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Itsrm:

I lived there for three years and neither me nor my wife ever experienced anything like this.

Maybe we were just lucky.
Where in Onitsha??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Una still dey on this marters undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

I wish say you no answer am, him dey find partner in crime. grin cheesy

He mentioned me, i gat quote him back cox i no dey like owe gbese.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Mtcheww.

Is evans a herdsmen?
Where are d cows?
Yoruba & Fulani are one!

You should be exposing yourself since it's important to expose tribalists.

Better yet you can ask your guy to constantly post your screenshots here and keep calling you since he's not a coward

But surprise surprise...your name is not Raumdeuter, so detribalised alariwo will stay silent, and you will not call him a coward.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Where in Onitsha??

Around army gate. The street just beside the military barracks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), iamoyindamola(m), BlueRayDick, ixyi(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.