Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1480595 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (4683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bimffo:
May the best man for us win.

And No matter who wins, I don't want to hear for the next 4 years sey "Shebi I told you."

The same way you have been saying so for Buhari and Jonathan.

If the majority says Obi, fine. If they say Tinubu, good.

And if na Atiku, we will accept.

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

By tomorrow, a new dawn is upon us. CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA.
The voice of the people is being closed and forcefully n thrown out with different kinda tactics....

Don't expect anything good from people that spent hell in rigging their lives ways into offices

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Ok.
Your first point- I am in control of my thinking faculty and can decide to think about anybody(including you). Even if hunger wants to kill me, I "choose" what to think.

Second point-Considering you are not Omniscient and definitely not a nanoparticle in my brain, you can't make that assertion.

In the end, I think what I think at any time I think it. Thanks

Prediction-The winner of this election is in this photo and is wearing glasses.

Stop overthinking it

In that picture there is Peter obi branded toilet roll.
On FP, there was a picture of Peter obi branded garri.

Election does not mean you should not have a sense of humour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amoto94:

Baba Blue two explosions happened one happened in December and the other happened recently as stated in the release, you missed the point. The roads that was dug were already in bad state though one of the roads lead to an LG secretariat which was attacked recently.

Okay, I agree I missed the part cos they didn't put a date to it like they did to that of December 2022( For whatever reasons best known to them sha. Cos it's even the most recent ones they should remember the date instead of writing "couple of days" like something they made up)

However I still disagree with the fact that digging access road is the only way for them to avert future occurrence. This is the first time I will be hearing government digging access roads to avert future bomb blast incidents. I've not read of such anti-terrorism measures until today. It just has political coloration written all over it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This explanation/press release doesn’t make any sense one bit!

I mean make it make sense na ! A bomb blast happened in December 2022 , u claim u have arrested suspects/alleged masterminds who are assisting u with useful information then U suddenly decide to excavate roads leading into the communities in a bid to protect the people in February 2023 . 🤦‍♂️

If they want to lie, at least make the lie make sense na. When did cutting off roads suddenly become a way of preventing terrorist activities? Even people that are very very slow in the head will not be convinced by this shallow piece.

The fact that the press release kept mentioning the Natasha Akpoti person shows the government is definitely out to deal with the person and not necessarily preventing any future terrorist attacks.
They didn't remember to cut off the road since just a day to the election they suddenly realized they must dig trenches.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:

I prefer soft corn. I no get sugar and groundnut for house. Clean water is also an issue.
With corn, I just need to beg for fire to get a "roasted corn"

Tinubu did not make a downpayment for a roasted corn

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ellexy:
They didn't remember to cut off the road since just a day to the election lol.
And couldn't wait till a day after election cos terrorist want come blow up d state today.

Make we dey deceive ourselves

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amoto94:

Baba Blue two explosions happened one happened in December and the other happened recently as stated in the release, you missed the point. The roads that was dug were already in bad state though one of the roads lead to an LG secretariat which was attacked recently.

We know the antecedents of Bello.

This is purely political. How do you respond to an event two months later.

It is not as if they are ordering the bulldozers from America or China

Yeye bellow is a thug with no sense of finesse or caution
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Jarus hasn't called the elections any better than Jamil the mechanic at Iyana-Iworo, the only difference is he does it with plenty effizy. He called 2015 and 2019, just like so many other person's, nothing special in what he's doing from the comfort of his room.

Monday is a few hours from now we will know whether its ANAP or SCOAN or Jamil or Suraj

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tataffo:

Tinubu did not make a downpayment for roasted corn
You are wrong. PDP didn't make the downpayment and I couldn't enjoy roasted corn.

Timubu has paid for everything -Agbado, corn, Cassava and any other babablu bulaba.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Jarus hasn't called the elections any better than Jamil the mechanic at Iyana-Iworo, the only difference is he does it with plenty effizy. He called 2015 and 2019, just like so many other person's, nothing special in what he's doing from the comfort of his room.

Make we dey watch, but I believe your expectations for LP are moderate, in line with Jarus

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Something that has been playing hide and seek will come out tomorrow

The arbitrage on POS exchange partly ends tomorrow and fully ends after Governorship election

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Segedinho:

The voice of the people is being closed and forcefully n thrown out with different kinda tactics....

Don't expect anything good from people that spent hell in rigging their lives ways into offices
all my life bro, I've not seen when youths have gathered with one mind without been payed or given shishi, yet these people with one mind say.. let's vote for this person.. without any inducement of whatsoever..

Majority of these youths have chosen this person..

Bro, if this fails .. if this fails.. then I'm sorry there is no going back.. Nigeria is doomed for life..

How can people surpress the youths .. and how can the low illiterates who allows themselves to he surpressed and bought with money/tribalism have majority say In what happens in the country?

Doesn't this thing affect some people..

The youths have for once chosen to elect someone who doesn't share money.. but somehow these collective minds of the youths is been surpressed with different tactics both from the riggers and the illiterates and poverty stricken who allows themselves to he surpressed.. now these poor illiterates are in their numbers and they are going to influence the results of these polls

Now after this thing happen finish, you will tell me not to even give up or throw bomb on this God forsaken country..?

Tomorrow will determine if I'll join the camp of nihilist and give up totally in this country..
It's a deciding day for me

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Donjazet2:
I truly can't tell if I'm living in a bubble because my WhatsApp is completely flooded with Pro Obi campaigns.

I don't have a single person of mine supporting Tinubu. Haa.

This faux confidence of BATstards. grin cheesy grin

Scenes when APC comes 3rd and they realize nigerians are not robots that don't respond to their glaring failures. grin grin

Last year, my uncle said he’s not voting Obi because he did not see a pathway to victory. "Obi will only scatter Atiku votes and enthrone Tinubu", he argued.

Yesterday, he updated his WhatsApp status with the caption, "Fully Obidient! Vote LP"

Jungle actually matured in an interesting way grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Last year, my uncle said he’s not voting Obi because he did not see a pathway to victory. "Obi will only scatter Atiku votes and enthrone Tinubu", he argued.

Yesterday, he updated his WhatsApp status with the caption, "Fully Obidient! Vote LP"

Jungle actually matured in an interesting way grin
this is just like the last chance for us.. if this fails.. then it's back to square zero
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ellexy:
They didn't remember to cut off the road since just a day to the election they suddenly realized they must dig trenches.
As in, if person even wan lie at least make the lie dey relatable small.

This one no even make sense one bit
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:
this is just like the last chance for us.. if this fails.. then it's back to square zero

Relax bro

Don't put so much emotions into a situation that doesn't rest entirely in your hands

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:
all my life bro, I've not seen when youths have gathered with one mind without been payed or given shishi, yet these people with one mind say.. let's vote for this person.. without any inducement of whatsoever..

Majority of these youths have chosen this person..

Bro, if this fails .. if this fails.. then I'm sorry there is no going back.. Nigeria is doomed for life..

How can people surpress the youths .. and how can the low illiterates who allows themselves to he surpressed and bought with money/tribalism have majority say In what happens in the country?

Doesn't this thing affect some people..

The youths have for once chosen to elect someone who doesn't share money.. but somehow these collective minds of the youths is been surpressed with different tactics both from the riggers and the illiterates and poverty stricken who allows themselves to he surpressed.. now these poor illiterates are in their numbers and they are going to influence the results of these polls

Now after this thing happen finish, you will tell me not to even give up or throw bomb on this God forsaken country..?

Tomorrow will determine if I'll join the camp of nihilist and give up totally in this country..
It's a deciding day for me
Imagine a gov digging n destroying roads a day to d election to disallow accessibility n we have our very own brother defending it.

Tactics,other than vote buying are being unearth to disenfranchised the masses in a region where they think is least favourable to them...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
izzou:

Relax bro

Don't put so much emotions into a situation that doesn't rest entirely in your hands
bro you don't understand.. when the will of the people is surpressed..

Look at it this way

I can bet my life that the 95% of people who supports atiku do so because of their selfish interests either politically, ethnically or tribally.. this same percentage goes to bat/shettima.

But all of us here in this thread, even the atiku and Batista camps.. knows too well that the people who wants obi has little or no selfish interests aligned to it.. they do so because they think or trust that he is the best man.. let's be realistic for once.. the majority who supports obi, I can beat my chest they do so because of the faith and the believe they have in him.. not because of any political interest, monetary inducement.. yes there is some atom of tribal and ethnical alignment.. I agree..

But now this will of the people is been surpressed by these rigging politicians.. and more still, they re banking in the rural and the uneducated who re poor and unelightened to achieve these their goals..

Now these sects of poor, uneducated and unelightened are In their majority and as such will have the majority say.. thus these their plans is already half achieved..

What do you call a country that these things happens? Is it not a failed state? Or a doomed country?

If the above happens.. I'll give up totally bro.. on anything good coming out of this shithole

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:
bro you don't understand.. when the will of the people is surpressed..

Look at it this way

I can bet my life that the 95% of people who supports atiku do so because of their selfish interests either politically, ethnically or tribally.. this same percentage goes to bat/shettima.

But all of us here in this thread, even the atiku and Batista camps.. knows too well that the people who wants obi has little or no selfish interests aligned to it.. they do so because they think or trust that he is the best man.. let's be realistic for once.. the majority who supports obi, I can beat my chest they do so because of the faith and the believe they have in him.. not because of any political interest, monetary inducement.. yes there is some atom of tribal and ethnical alignment.. I agree..

But now this will of the people is been surpressed by these rigging politicians.. and more still, they re banking in the rural and the uneducated who re poor and unelightened to achieve these their goals..

Now these sects of poor, uneducated and unelightened are In their majority and as such will have the majority say.. thus these their plans is already half achieved..

What do you call a country that these things happens? Is it not a failed state? Or a doomed country?

If the above happens.. I'll give up totally bro.. on anything good coming out of this shithole

Just do your part and hope to God to keep you in his blessings and mercy.

Nigerians never learn. You should know that by now.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
izzou:

To us ..it our lives at stake

To d politicians it is a pure calculus...when you dy/dx the masses and make dem so vulnerable to see 10k as a live saving grace then your chances of taking d seat is set..

Do I blame d extreme pooroh No.... people survive with less Dan 100 a day and all of a sudden u are giving them 10k just for d thumb...they will definitely succumb..

Just look at the new and absurd tactics on display as a result of limited cash....you will understand why Sean is actually mad at them

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
izzou:

now you see why I have never blamed any politician for the countries predicament?

This is the time to vote them out.. but you collect paltry sum and sell your soul for few crumbs..

Now after collecting your own share , you know expect miracle from the person your sold your shares to.. what are you expecting? We did transaction and you have been paid.. what more do you want?

But would you blame illiterates and poor people.. they don't have sense nau, they reason through their stomachs..

What I blame is the system that gives these illiterates these kind of power to be the majority decider in these elections..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Segedinho:

To us ..it our lives at stake

To d politicians it is a pure calculus...when you dy/dx the masses and make dem so vulnerable to see 10k as a live saving grace then your chances of taking d seat is set..

Do I blame d extreme pooroh No.... people survive with less Dan 100 a day and all of a sudden u are giving them 10k just for d thumb...they will definitely succumb..

Just look at the new and absurd tactics on display as a result of limited cash....you will understand why Sean is actually mad at them
this is why I am half concluding that this country is doomed..

Because the system has been rigged to fail from start..

I only need bat to win to stamp my assertions, arrive at a conclusion and forever give up..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:
this is why I am half concluding that this country is doomed..

Because the system has been rigged to fail from start..

I only need bat to win to stamp my assertions, arrive at a conclusion and forever give up..
Major reasons I respects Nihilist view abt Nigeria and her politicking....

It is configured to fail as long as these shenanigans are still in display despite evolution in Voting system..

How do u expect a positive change in the affairs when d likelihood of winning is dependent on how much a candidate can spend to bend the election to his .

It is painful to say the least....... Buhari has tried in reducing it...baba no fit kill himself

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Segedinho:

Major reasons I respects Nihilist view abt Nigeria and her politicking....

It is configured to fail as long as these shenanigans are still in display despite evolution in Voting system..

How do u expect a positive change in the affairs when d likelihood of winning is dependent on how much a candidate can spend to bend the election to his .

It is painful to say the least....... Buhari has tried in reducing it...baba no fit kill himself
this is the best chance we have ever had In a long while to get things right..

If we can elect a president without any monetary inducement.. then it's a huge boost to the willingness and ambition of the country and her citizens to move forward..

It if these same people who cry of bad gorvenment goes ahead to elect same politicians showing them shege because they were offered some crumbs.. and later on cries that these same people they collected money from is showing them shege.. now tell me how we re supposed to move forward with these circle of continuity?

Buhari has tried to reduce this to the best of his knowledge.. now the people he is fighting for? Are they knowledge enough to for once make this decision and come together as one?

It'd be even be fair if it was from tribal point of view.. but selling your votes(soul) for crumbs.. this shows that both the citizens and the country is in the lowest chain of human evolution chain

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by potland: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Segedinho:

if obi have sense, he should sustain this movement beyond 2023 incase he doesn't win.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:

If we can elect a president without any monetary inducement.. then it's a huge boost to the willingness and ambition of the country and her citizens to move forward..

It if these same people who cry of bad gorvenment goes ahead to elect same politicians showing them shege because they were offered some crumbs.. and later on cries that these same people they collected money from is showing them shege.. now tell me how we re supposed to move forward with these circle of continuity?

Buhari has tried to reduce this to the best of his knowledge.. now the people he is fighting for? Are they knowledge enough to for once make this decision and come together as one?

It'd be even be fair if it was from tribal point of view.. but selling your votes(soul) for crumbs.. this shows that both the citizens and the country is in the lowest chain of human evolution chain

What do you have to say about the learned, literate people who actively enable the politicians that do these things you're complaining about and give them cover??

What do you say to a person who sees where the common masses are decrying the use of 2 bullion vans to buy votes and someone literate is asking you, "how sure are you of what was inside"? "What is wrong with a politician's bank deciding to send a customer his money through bullion van"?

That is, this literate person is trying to obscure and skewer the fact that a stupendously corrupt political partook in the abhorrent act of inducing poor masses with money for votes.

Or people who are trying to rationalize and justify a corrupt politicians son vying for office when we all know the intent of those people for going there??
What do you say to these enablers?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
CNN happens to be giving this our elections round the clock coverage. Is Nigeria really that influential in Africa??

CNN commentators keep discussing our elections. Maybe because of the top diplomats who spoke about it.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
potland:
if obi have sense, he should sustain this movement beyond 2023 incase he doesn't win.
Substantaibility stands firm if the election is as free as it could be.

If he is rigged out despite d overwhelming love he has enjoyed..he could be dissuaded and rightly allude dat Naija is really out of reach.

But if he is defeated in a fair race,he can still think about coming again to right is wrongs. .

.as it stands now,I doubt any opposition would enjoy the kind of selflessness Buhari is trying to dish out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by potland: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:

Buhari has tried to reduce this to the best of his knowledge.. now the people he is fighting e enough to for once make this decision and come together as one?

It'd be eview.. but selling your voteschain
nigerians are the problem not politicians. When you have citizens who dont think of their future b4 voting, citizens who place tribalism above competence, the nation will not move forward
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
@amoto94 Do u still think Natasha is playing politics with her people's lives?

So I came across this video below and she alleged Yahaya Bello actually excavated 5 different roads that leads to her home town just to cut them off from the rest of Kogi state.

As it stands she and her people have been able to fill 2 out of the 5 roads in order to make it pliable.

Omo! The kind politics una dey play for that side no be here o.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpDZmrxADVM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by potland: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Labour Party no put their initials. Some people go vote nonsense tomorrow

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
potland:
Labour Party no put their initials. Some people go vote nonsense tomorrow

I don't believe this. At least not soo significantly. The phrase mama, papa, pikin is almost as popular as Obi himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (4683) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, Antivenom, Ballzproblem2, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.