Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1491003 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (4697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by potland: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
If it was tinubu of 1999-2003, maybe i could have voted him. But at the moment, he's old and weak. When he gets in, he will surely rule by proxy. Delegating powers to his cronies

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Donjazet2:

What do you have to say about the learned, literate people who actively enable the politicians that do these things you're complaining about and give them cover??

What do you say to a person who sees where the common masses are decrying the use of 2 bullion vans to buy votes and someone literate is asking you, "how sure are you of what was inside"? "What is wrong with a politician's bank deciding to send a customer his money through bullion van"?

That is, this literate person is trying to obscure and skewer the fact that a stupendously corrupt political partook in the abhorrent act of inducing poor masses with money for votes.

Or people who are trying to rationalize and justify a corrupt politicians son vying for office when we all know the intent of those people for going there??
What do you say to these enablers?
The learned here are doing it from different angles.

Raumdeteur=Tribe

Oasisx=Maybe favouritism

Larride=Party affiliation/interest (understandable)

Glorious G=Doesn't trust him (understandable)

Amoto= religion

Moneer(wrongly spelt) = confusion ....

All the names mentioned are living okay orvto some extent trying in their endeavours..

What I don't understand is a well renowned chronic online begger still fighting for the people who seems to have crippled him into begging......

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by potland: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Donjazet2:

I don't believe this. At least not soo significantly. The phrase mama, papa, pikin is almost as popular as Obi himself.
the acronym goes a long way. Most people esp the uninformed will get lost in the process
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Donjazet2:

What do you have to say about the learned, literate people who actively enable the politicians that do these things you're complaining about and give them cover??

What do you say to a person who sees where the common masses are decrying the use of 2 bullion vans to buy votes and someone literate is asking you, "how sure are you of what was inside"? "What is wrong with a politician's bank deciding to send a customer his money through bullion van"?

That is, this literate person is trying to obscure and skewer the fact that a stupendously corrupt political partook in the abhorrent act of inducing poor masses with money for votes.

Or people who are trying to rationalize and justify a corrupt politicians son vying for office when we all know the intent of those people for going there??
What do you say to these enablers?
those ones has their own selfish interests to protect..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
..... I am not supporting BAT based on favouritsm as alleged, rather coz I am convinced he is gonna right the wrongs.

No one can actually say certain candidate gonna fix the Country for good, we are all gambling and hoping our choice makes a Difference.

As some folks believe if Obi ain't elected, Nigeria is doomed, I also believe if we miss out on BAT, Nigeria is doomed.

This is not a matter of favouritsm or tribalism, its purely my believe in him and his track records.

May the best Candidate win..... though I hope that gonna be Tinubu.

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
It's official. Wike is leaving PDP to officially join the APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by potland: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Donjazet2:
CNN happens to be giving this our elections round the clock coverage. Is Nigeria really that influential in Africa??

CNN commentators keep discussing our elections. Maybe because of the top diplomats who spoke about it.
stop following all these false projection. It doesn't represent reality
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
All the Presidential Candidates.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ellexy:

Link or something brooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Segedinho:

The learned here are doing it from different angles.

Raumdeteur=Tribe

Oasisx=Maybe favouritism

Larride=Party affiliation/interest (understandable)

Glorious G=Doesn't trust him (understandable)

Amoto= religion

Moneer(wrongly spelt) = confusion ....

All the names mentioned are living okay orvto some extent trying in their endeavours..

What I don't understand is a well renowned chronic online begger still fighting for the people who seems to have crippled him into begging......
Who get this sub? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
OasisX:
..... I am not supporting BAT based on favouritsm as alleged, rather coz I am convinced he is gonna right the wrongs.

No one can actually say certain candidate gonna fix the Country for good, we are all gambling and hoping our choice makes a Difference.

As some folks believe if Obi ain't elected, Nigeria is doomed, I also believe if we miss out on BAT, Nigeria is doomed.

This is not a matter of favouritsm or tribalism, its purely my believe in him and his track records.

May the best Candidate win..... though I hope that gonna be Tinubu.
Oga we are all grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
A chat I'm having with an ex-junior colleague who is an ardent supporter of Tinubu.

With the numerous gaffes that Tinubu has, regardless of his past achievements, I'm really wondering why people ardently support him...

I mean, I'd rather go with Sowore who has the ambience of a cultist or Atiku who looks like he'd sell what remains of Nigeria to Arabs or even that Pastor that regularly buys presidential ticket for reasons best known to he & God. Or even Ojei ChiChi cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Who get this sub? cheesy
U want put me for wahala

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin

Tomorrow is the day! Online polls and permutations gonna be put to test in the next 12hrs.

#NigeriaDecide23

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Accord Party collapses structure for Labour Party.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ellexy:

Did you get that from this cut and join video?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1629194934451376128

You should watch the full version
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ellexy:
Accord Party collapses structure for Labour Party.

grin

Great News!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Link or something brooo
I saw a video but it's been confirmed to be an old video
https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1629194934451376128?t=UpB84emRRXOB0OOBhocosw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Itsrm:

Yes I've just seen the full one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Itsrm:

Wike can never leave PDP, I am so certain. He simply wants to retire Atiku from active politics.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
OasisX:

Wike can never leave PDP, I am so certain. He simply wants to retire Atiku from active politics.

He won't try it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Itsrm:

He won't try it.

Sim is just a Puppet, Wike would still be in charge of Rivers State if that dummy wins.

Thus, Wike won't lack money to win back PDP structure once Atiku finally retired from active politics.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Calm down, Take a deep breath and vote for Tinubu

Renewed Hope 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amoto94:

Baba Blue two explosions happened one happened in December and the other happened recently as stated in the release, you missed the point. The roads that was dug were already in bad state though one of the roads lead to an LG secretariat which was attacked recently.

So you mean it was necessary a day to presidential and senatorial election ,Wow....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fun fact. In UK, if you don't like the candidates, you can vote for the Monster Raving loony party. That's where you will see Fido Dido and Cookie Monster on the ballot, and they stand side by side with Boris Johnson as their election results are read out.

Election is not war.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Segedinho

the below sounds familiar right?

Thats how its done in the rural area and why bulk votes come from those places

https://www.nairaland.com/7584346/voters-intimidation-village
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
😂😂

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:
@amoto94 Do u still think Natasha is playing politics with her people's lives?

So I came across this video below and she alleged Yahaya Bello actually excavated 5 different roads that leads to her home town just to cut them off from the rest of Kogi state.

As it stands she and her people have been able to fill 2 out of the 5 roads in order to make it pliable.

Omo! The kind politics una dey play for that side no be here o.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpDZmrxADVM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bello can easily send killers to that road they filled in to take few lives, thus circling back his argument that he dug the road to prevent a terror attack, while you filled it in and allowed terrorists through

Fear Governors, but of all of them, Bello and Wike are the most black-hearted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ibime:

Bello can easily send killers to that road they filled in, thus circling back their argument that they dug the road to prevent a terror attack

We know this things. I'm only pointing it out that the nonsense press release cannot stand any proper logical scrutiny. How can anybody believe he excavated the all routes that lead to the place just to avert further terrorist attacks?

Ife Bello claims they already have the masterminds of the terrorist attack in custody, then why excavate the road?

The most annoying thing is to even think Yahaya Bello actually contested the presidential primary elections with the intention of becoming Nigeria's president. Imagine having either of him or Wike as Nigeria's president.

Eh God!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ibime:

Bello can easily send killers to that road they filled in to take few lives, thus circling back his argument that he dug the road to prevent a terror attack, while you filled it in and allowed terrorists through

Bello and Wike. Exactly.

Just like Chimaroke Nnamani.

Heartless MOFOS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (4697) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.