Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1457235 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (4653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ibime:
Fun fact. In UK, if you don't like the candidates, you can vote for the Monster Raving loony party. That's where you will see Fido Dido and Cookie Monster on the ballot, and they stand side by side with Boris Johnson as their election results are read out.

Election is not war.

You forgot Lord bucket head

Imagine our guys having to pose beside masquerades and dibias
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2023
12am

The D-Day. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 12:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Election day!

May the best man win.

#BlessUp everyone. 🙏🏾

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria remains screwed for the foreseeable feature, no matter who wins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2023
seankafor:
not that I can't live oo, if them want make naija dey like Ukraine or if Dem want make we dey like Colombia..

I kuku no send.. me sef go join hand to exploit every damn loophole available for my own personal gain..

But if Muslim Muslim presidency happens... I'll be much disinterested in anything Nigeria or politics..and even this thread sef..
I don't give a damn about religion...My Governor Ayade and his deputy are Christians and Professors but they have seriously underperformed...The state library is an eyesore...

Religion shouldn't be in the consideration when the goal is to elect leaders that will move the country forward...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Feb 25, 2023
ToyinDipo:
Nigeria remains screwed for the foreseeable feature, no matter who wins.

Are you out of the country or putting your japa plans in top gear
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 2:30am On Feb 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

Are you out of the country or putting your japa plans in top gear
In the country, but may leave soon
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 2:50am On Feb 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You forgot Lord bucket head

Imagine our guys having to pose beside masquerades and dibias
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:05am On Feb 25, 2023
ToyinDipo:

In the country, but may leave soon

I hope you get favor and soon too

Anyone who gets elected don't stop your plans

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:15am On Feb 25, 2023
As the clock winds down on Buhari's Government. Lemme just appreciate him a little and also do PR for Kaduna State.

, “Don’t give a cent to anybody to import food into the country,” Buhari.

That's Buhari telling CBN not to give shishi to any importer to import food like maize in the name of forex into the country. How can Nigeria as a country be importing maize. No na.

Kaduna State took advantage of this policy and today.
** Kaduna State is the largest producer of maize in Nigeria. Second largest in soybeans.
**Turn some persons to millionaires.
**Attract investment ( Agro Tech Companies)
***Employment ( employment always double during harvest).
***. Agriculture account to 85 percent of Kaduna GDP.

For the Money Men on this thread. If you want to invest in agriculture, Kaduna State is your best plug .

Just type Kadinvest on Google or go to Kadipa.kdsg.gov.ng. All the information concerning Kaduna Investment is there.

God bless Nigeria. Remember, vote and not fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerian voters, it is now up to you!

Onye hapu ira egbugbere onu ya, uguru aracha ya. (If you forget/ refuse to lick your lips, harmattan will do it)

Bo ba ko’waju si o ko ta. (If it is in front of you, shoot it)
Bo ba k’oyin si o ko ta. (If it is behind you, shoot it)
Bo ba ku’wo nikan, ko tun-ero ara re pa! (If you are alone and by yourself, think deeply and make the best decision)

*loose translations.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:53am On Feb 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:
@amoto.94 Do u still think Natasha is playing politics with her people's lives?

So I came across this video below and she alleged Yahaya Bello actually excavated 5 different roads that leads to her home town just to cut them off from the rest of Kogi state.

As it stands she and her people have been able to fill 2 out of the 5 roads in order to make it pliable.

Omo! The kind politics una dey play for that side no be here o.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpDZmrxADVM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Like I still maintained the roads that were cut off don't in any way affect the distribution of electoral materials to her hometown but it's election season anything done will be used against opponents. Out of the roads cut off only 1 or 2 are slightly pliable and good luck to your shocks.
Once insecurity is mentioned I defer to those in authority they know better and the woman in question is an alarmist she has mastered the art of propaganda.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Amoto94:

Like I still maintained the roads that were cut off don't in any way affect the distribution of electoral materials to her hometown but it's election season anything done will be used against opponents. Out of the roads cut off only 1 or 2 are slightly pliable and good luck to your shocks.
Once insecurity is mentioned I defer to those in authority they know better and the woman in question is an alarmist she has mastered the art of propaganda.

So how do people get in and out of the community prior to the excavation since u claim the roads have always been non-pliable?

I have Read most of the comments on different platforms the news was posted and I've not seen one person talk about the roads not being pliable. I have friends on Facebook who are even from that axis and they've all called Yahaya Bello out for the same excavation u are saying is for anti-terrorism measures.

How is the woman an alarmist if the government that has been inactive for almost 3 months suddenly wakes up to start digging tranches round the woman's village a day or two to an election she is a major contender?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 5:40am On Feb 25, 2023
If Na youth Una want truly and no b tribal politics
Una Dey play then Sowore is the go to man ..if Na new Nigeria Una want something different from old establishments Na Swore b the man someone who has fought for democracy and as always been a critic of the current political establishment if you really want change then vote for a young and new blood. someone who as never dinned with the old and current establishment.Sowore should be the face of new Nigeria, most of y'all won't vote for him today and it will only confirm that we are still playing and not ready for a new Nigeria because today election will be business as usual as tribalism will be in full display…

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 5:43am On Feb 25, 2023
I don't know how an Old Man is now what some people want to push as part of the youths...when Sowore is there..
....The same Old Man just left PDP 9months Ago,he even contested alongside Atiku in the last election, now he is being called a new Name... do not be brainwashed...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Afz9095:
Una Dey play then Sowore is the go to man ..if Na new Nigeria Una want something different from old establishments Na Swore b the man someone who has fought for democracy and as always been a critic of the current political establishment if you really want change then vote for a young and new blood. someone who as never dinned with the old and current establishment.Sowore should be the face of new Nigeria, most of y'all won't vote for him today and it will only confirm that we are still playing and not ready for a new Nigeria because today election will be business as usual as tribalism will be in full display…

No campaigning on election day.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Afz9095:

Which Sowore are u referring to here now? The same Sowore that was suspended by his own Party after the 2019 elections for alleged corruption?

So people should queue behind him again and vote for him so u can claim he's no different from Tinubu, Atiku and the rest who have had one corruption allegation or the other against them in the past?

Below is Tinubu's paper quickly latching on the news Immediately Sowore was suspended. Imagine what they will write if the youth had queued up again behind Sowore this election

https://thenationonlineng.net/sowore-and-corruption-question

Just dey play

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:14am On Feb 25, 2023
It's useless campaigning. People's minds are made up.

Please don't sell your vote. No matter what.

May God bless Nigeria with the best leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

I hope you get favor and soon too

Anyone who gets elected don't stop your plans
Big Amen to this, thanks egbon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Spy360:
It's useless campaigning. People's minds are made up.

Please don't sell your vote. No matter what.

May God bless Nigeria with the best leader.

grin grin grin. God hand no dey this one oh. Even if God gives Nigeria a leader, people will still complain. Forget the manipulation of some men of God in this election.

Remember Jeroboam in the Bible? There was a prophecy that he will become king. When he became king, the Bible said he did more wicked than anyone before him.

Make Nigerians vote for their choice, so that at the end people no go blame God if things didn't work out as expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2023
People are really tensed while my mind dey Carabao Cup on Sunday cheesy.

The best thing is just to wish the person who wins the best and move on.

Who knows.... His regime might do you a lot of favour.

God bless us!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 6:40am On Feb 25, 2023
I'm heading out to go chill at my bar...Enough fuel, I will just watch people hustle to elect the ones they believe in...

I don't trust any of the front runners so I'll sit this one out...I have told my guys who are going out to vote to vote their choice and not follow the bandwagon...

Whatever the outcome is, life goes on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 6:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Nezzjnr:
People are really tensed while my mind dey Carabao Cup on Sunday cheesy.

The best thing is just to wish the person who wins the best and move on.

Who knows.... His regime might do you a lot of favour.

God bless us!!!!!
Make I hear say I miss any match today.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2023
patrickmuf:
Make I hear say I miss any match today.

cheesy cheesy grin

I just want Leicester to do the Lord's work today and I'm fine cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2023
patrickmuf:
I'm heading out to go chill at my bar...Enough fuel, I will just watch people hustle to elect the ones they believe in...

I don't trust any of the front runners so I'll sit this one out...I have told my guys who are going out to vote to vote their choice and not follow the bandwagon...

âś…âś…âś…âś…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Donjazet2 and Oasisx how will you guys cope if your desired candidate doesn't win??

Will Nigeria be lost forever??

Because with what I was seeing in the social media space yesterday... Some people are feeling that this is the only hope we have.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Roland17:
Nigerian voters, it is now up to you!

Onye hapu ira egbugbere onu ya, uguru aracha ya. (If you forget/ refuse to lick your lips, harmattan will do it)

Bo ba ko’waju si o ko ta. (If it is front of you, shoot it)
Bo ba k’oyin si o ko ta. (If it is behind you, shoot it)
Bo ba ku’wo nikan, ko tun-ero ara re pa! (If you are alone and by yourself, think deeply and make the best decision)

*loose translations.

Where you learn this Yoruba from
Even if you learn it can't be this fluent
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Donjazet2 and Oasisx how will you guys cope if your desired candidate doesn't win??

Because with what I was seeing in the social media space yesterday... Some people are feeling that this is the only hope we have.
personally, I think if the will of the people to elect this leader that doesn't share them money, induce them with contracts .. if people doesn't doesn't get this least wish.. I don't know for others, but I personally will give up on anything good coming out of the country..

All my life in Nigeria.. APC and PDP irrespective of who their flag bearer is has always induced people with bribes In form of money, contracts, ethnic and religion..

Now this time, majority of the enlightened are for once decided that this time, they want this person.. they want this person without been induced or bribed In any form..

So if the majority of the enlightened can't get this little wish.. if this little wish is subdued by the already corrupt and rotten system.. then the die is cast for me..

As for me, I don't know for others.. I'll be so disinterested in this country and anything that happens in it if the educated masses doesn't get this wish..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2023
I spent most of yesterday indoors cos I worked remotely yesterday. I drove out in the evening to even have a feel what's happening on the streets in the eve of the election.

Most of the grocery stores in the estate were packed to the brim. People just full grocery stores dey do late hour purchases. Those selling frozen foods like chicken, fish etc had people on long queues sef. It looked as f people were planning for any eventuality cos of the uncertainty that surrounds the election.

Lastly I saw people checking the voters register posted at two different polling units trying to check their names appear on the list. I think irrespective of who wins the election, one thing is certain ; the majority will definitely have their way and everybody just has to accept the result and move on with their lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Afz9095:
Sowore is a clown. If you can't run a campaign properly, you don't deserve to win. Power is not given Ă  la carte, carry Sowore talk go one corner.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2023
patrickmuf:

Well if they vote the person that wins eventually, they'd have followed the bandwagon grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Donjazet and Oasis how will you guys cope if your desired candidate doesn't win??

I will hope and pray the eventual Winner performs well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (4653) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Eunoiaa(f), izzou(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.