Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1424049 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) ... (4616) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If the technology accredited 10 persons why are we seeing 20 votes

I'm yet to hear reports of over voting o. Most of the complaints I've read about are people not being allowed to be accredited and vote by thugs. They would rather allow only those who will vote APC vote and where they discovered they already voted ; they(the thugs) will scatter the polling unit and burn ballot boxes.

I think the Osun State election had taught the politicians a lesson that over voting can be detected through the BVAS if the number of total votes exceed the record of accredited voters via the BVAS. Na why dem go back to the ballot snatching method of yesteryears

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:
Breaking; Wike's audio leaked. cry

Wike says and I quote "the 3 coordinators in ikwerre, tell them if they joke with me, I WILL KILL THEM before they leave this state, just tell them that, if they joke with me, I will kill them"

https://twitter.com/Orji_Okosisi1/status/1629970810403278850?t=2wkpa4Ia88Jo5xFT0Tx3pg&s=19

Then a middle eastern abroadian would come and type WIKE THE MAN!!đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸĨŗđŸ”Ĩ

RIVERS FOR BAT!đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”Ĩ

Just so you know, that audio was from 6 years ago.

He also claimed at the time in an interview with Maupe on channels that his voice was manipulated cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

Ok professor. Your are the smartest man on planet earth.
Lols, cut the crap. Just continue being sheep and slave to your oppressors.

E go soon clear for una eyes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2023
A001:

Lols, cut the crap. Just continue being sheep and slave to your oppressors.

E go soon clear for una eyes.

Stop being emotional sir.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2023
I'm so much in love with the ghenghen pressing APC is giving PDP in the North West. cheesy cheesy

Atiku should make his concession speech now. It's over.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

Stop being emotional sir.
It seems you just learned that word. I'm being emotional by telling you cold facts about the elections.

You obviously don't even know the meaning of the words you use.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I'm yet to hear reports of over voting o. Most of the complaints I've read about are people not being allowed to be accredited and vote by thugs. They would rather allow only those who will vote APC vote and where they discovered they already voted ; they(the thugs) will scatter the polling unit and burn ballot boxes.

I think the Osun State election had taught the politicians a lesson that over voting can be detected through the BVAS if the number of total votes exceed the record of accredited voters via the BVAS. Na why dem go back to the ballot snatching method of yesteryears
Ballot snatching wasn't the grand rigging scheme sef, they didn't snatch ballot boxes like that...na just politicians wey no want make e be on record say them lose their PU or something run that ballot snatching. That BVAS failing to upload presidential results was the first stage of the electoral theft, next stage was them now bringing in their own prepared results to replace the ones gotten from individual polling units to match accreditation data, then there's vote suppression in areas where they don't have the infrastructure (thugs and state machinery) on ground to rig like they'd like (prevent electoral materials from reaching these places).

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
Make una dey serious. Have you been to Amuwo Odofin before? Did you see anybody complaining of rigging when APC took Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo.

Everyone knows each party's stronghold. Even the most unrepentant Agbadoman can't possibly tell me they thought Tinubu can win Amuwo nau. They have arguably the highest number of Igbos in all the local governments so what did you expect

I expected Obi to even win by larger margin. Tinubu tried sef
That is sarcasm. I hope we continue to believe in no rigging of election

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

When u say people ignore his murderous behaviour and danced to his tune, I believe u are referring to his supporters/people who lean towards his political structure.

I am saying this kind of person (based on what people are saying about him) should not have enough followership to control a state. Also we don't have to wait until things affect us personally before we call out these people.

With regards to the specific people who may or may not support him, there are people on this forum who are now lamenting about him who were hailing him for being tough and no-nonsense a few months ago. The problem is not that he is using koboko to flog people, but that he is using koboko to flog THEIR people.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
A001:

It seems you just learned that word. I'm being emotional by telling you cold facts about the elections.

You obviously don't even know the meaning of the words you use.

Your fact is not the holistic view of the election. Yeah you are just using a very very minor case to condemn a whole process.

Please remove emotions so that you will think clearly

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin. Some have started wishing Nigeria bad already. Those kind of people will only see bad in anything good Tinubu does.

We pray the government favour us all.
Just imagine...wishing the country bad, swearing for people simply because things ain't going your way like they hold the monopoly to swearing?
I thought they all love this country, yes?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:
Cleaning and rewriting of results in rivers state.

Rigging caught in 3D.

https://twitter.com/Bxbby_Standard/status/1629900639059705856?t=4wy9vKcwdFsEAabbSf7-AQ&s=19

RIVERS FOR BAT!!!đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”Ĩ✌ī¸âœŒī¸âœŒī¸âœŒī¸

Stop spreading lies

Link to the presidential election from that Polling Unit

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8fb98594e164f814bf44d/document

Senate election

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8cd44022dab4094841485/pu/63f8cd63022dab40948419b0/document

House of reps which was the one you shared

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8cdf3022dab4094847910/pu/63f8cdf7022dab4094847a0a/document

Stick to things you can defend/prove and stop spreading propaganda and lies.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I'm so much in love with the ghenghen pressing APC is giving PDP in the North West. cheesy cheesy

Atiku should make his concession speech now. It's over.
APC must have taken over from Klopp cos its not working for him at the moment. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

Your fact is not the holistic view of the election. Yeah you are just using a very very minor case to condemn a whole process.

Please remove emotions so that you will think clearly
If by now you don't know that APC rigged the elections in various parts of the country, you must be more stupid than I thought even after reading various reports of election malpractices.

Even your fellow APC goons know what's up.

Anyway, God did it. Case closed. You're called sheep for a reason.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Ibime:

Why is 2011 an example of an organised election. Because GEJ won? If you really believe GEJ won that many votes in the North, then I have a bridge to sell you. GEJ simply had the Northern Governors on his side that election after bribing Governors with unfettered access to the Excess Crude account on the midnight of Jan 1st 2011. The same anger and sense of cheating you feel now is the same thing the Northerners felt in 2011 that caused them to riot and start attacking and killing Southerners.

Nigerian elections have always been like this. They give you sense of order and civility in the City, then they write results they need in the rural areas. Adeleke has just done the same thing to Tinubu in Osun.

Jamil the mechanic from Iyana-Iworo knows all these, but you chose to hang hope on the Oyinbo pollsters wey no know ground.
Most of the conversations we've had on this thread were on the assumption that people would be allowed to vote and to a large extent, their votes would in fact count. Like I said before, if the elections have to come down to who has the monopoly of violence, thugs and state machinery to rig, it can only go a certain way and there's really nothing special in calling that sort of election...anyone can call that. What guys like Jarus are doing is basically them using their social media influence to back (directly or indirectly) electoral theft.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2023
A001:

If by now you don't know that APC rigged the elections in various parts of the country, you must be more stupid than I thought even after reading various reports of election malpractices.

Even your fellow APC goons know what's up.

Anyway, God did it. Case closed. You're called sheep for a reason.

Shebi you said you have facts. Bring your facts that election were rigged in all the polling units in Nigeria.

Not everyone voted for your candidate. Know this and know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2023
One thing most "liberal" Northerners learn along the line is that you can't always pander to our brothers in the South. You'd be loved and applauded in your days of pandering. The one day you decide not to flow with the agenda, you'd be reminded of your aboki/illiterate status. Kelvin Odanz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2023
This thread is becoming a joke.

Somebody is legit sharing a polling unit result to discredit the results of an entire Local government.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Ibime:

The main area of conflict should be Abonnema/Kalahari area where Asari is backing Tonye Cole

Wike has enough in the other areas to where APC can't show face, besides APC will take it easy on him since he gave them Presidency. Shortly after the election, the whole rivers PDP may decamp, so why fight over what they may settle later. Especially as Tinubu is a settlement man, and Wike and Sim need to settle to remove this N400bln EFCC case from their back, plus I don't see Amaechi actively getting involved.

This makes sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

APC must have taken over from Klopp cos its not working for him at the moment. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

What about the video from the north where 2 people were thump printing multiple times, are they accredited multiple times too

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
This thread is becoming a joke.

Somebody is legit sharing a polling unit result to discredit the results of an entire Local government.

Are you referring to the Bauchi one? Did you check the figures?

How can someone have more votes in a polling unit than he has in the entire local government

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

Just imagine...wishing the country bad, swearing for people simply because things ain't going your way like they hold the monopoly to swearing?
I thought they all love this country, yes?
You no dey naija, yet you still reason this way. Lols. I guess it's also people that didn't support Buhari for president (because he had no clear plans to develop the country) that made his tenure a disaster.

The typical African, always thinking foolishly.

If you elect MC Oluomo to serve as governor and people warned you it'll be disastrous, I guess it's those people that are responsible when his tenure eventually becomes a disaster.

Scientists need to do a special study on the stupidity of the average African.

Is it in their genes or consciousness or a combination of both?

It's appaling.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Nostradamus1:
APC wins Bauchi,
Benue,
Borno,
Ekiti, ✔ī¸âœ”ī¸201494 PDP-89554 LP-11397
Jigawa
,Kaduna,
Kastina,
Kano,
Kogi,
Lagos,
Ogun,
Ondo,
Osun, ✖ī¸âœ–ī¸237592,PDP-256733,LP-20081
Oyo, ✔ī¸âœ”ī¸231,521 PDP - 102,529 -LP - 42,216
Zamfara.

LP wins Anambra,
Ebonyi,
Edo,
Enugu,
Imo.

PDP wins Adamawa,
Bayelsa,
Cross River,
Gombe,
Niger,
Sokoto,
Taraba,
Abuja.

Swing States-Akwa Ibom,
Delta,
Ebonyi,
Kebbi,
Kwara,
Nassawara,
Plateau,
Rivers,
Yobe.

Not all the swing states are "swing states" . There are some states that I can't confirm there winner 8 times out of 10 due to my ignorance of their political make up and patterns

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2023
I don't know why APC guys are gloating.

Tinubu lost Osun state to Atiku, currently losing Lagos state to Obi. Won Ondo and Ekiti with a difference of less than 400k. Atiku will get 25 percent in every SW states except Lagos. I am tipping Anambra to cancel whatever gain Tinubu will get in the whole SW

You are not winning your stronghold convincingly but you dey troll obidents. Where is the confidence coming from? Buhari's 12 million northern vote bank? Atiku is flipping Yobe,Gombe and Bauchi.

I overrated BAT.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Stop spreading lies

Link to the presidential election from that Polling Unit

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8fb98594e164f814bf44d/document

Senate election

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8cd44022dab4094841485/pu/63f8cd63022dab40948419b0/document

House of reps which was the one you shared

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8cdf3022dab4094847910/pu/63f8cdf7022dab4094847a0a/document

Stick to things you can defend/prove and stop spreading propaganda and lies.

Do you know how far those Propaganda has gone on Twitter and in their WhatsApp groups ?

It's tiring at this point.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

What about the video from the north where 2 people were thump printing multiple times, are they accredited multiple times too
Those are most likely old videos or it's them doing the replacement of votes. I'm sure the truth of everything would come out by the time things get to the tribunal, it's not like it'd make any difference, but at least we'd know exactly how the elections were stolen. If you need samples of how votes were done across the country, you can download Election Manager app on Playstore...people from across the country are submitting votes from their polling units there.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

Shebi you said you have facts. Bring your facts that election were rigged in all the polling units in Nigeria.

Not everyone voted for your candidate. Know this and know peace.
I'm obviously wasting my time engaging a sheep.

Tell me where I told you elections are rigged in all the polling units in Nigeria.

The reports of election malpractices in various units in the country are there for any unbiased person to read.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2023
A001:

You no dey naija, yet you still reason this way. Lols. I guess it's also people that didn't support Buhari for president (because he had no clear plans to develop the country) that made his tenure a disaster.

The typical African, always thinking foolishly.

If you elect MC Oluomo to serve as governor and people warned you it'll be disastrous, I guess it's those people that are responsible when his tenure eventually becomes a disaster.

Scientists need to do a special study on the stupidity of the average African.

Is it in their genes or consciousness or a combination of both?

It's appaling.
My location and the way I reason is none of your business but disguising your emotions as facts is cluelessness.

You call people names, insult everyone left right and centre thinking that would change a thing - No it won't.

Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Why I dey spend energy sef.

What will be will be.

INEC make una do quick announce result o jare.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Do you know how far those Propaganda has gone on Twitter and in their WhatsApp groups ?

It's tiring at this point.

You'll notice the guy attempted to cut off the polling unit from the image but he wasn't smart enough.

Believe anything you see on twitter at your own peril. Everyone wants to trend.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Obi won Amuwo-odofin with 55k votes to Tinuke 13k.

Clearly rigging
Keep quiet.

Timubu is not even supposed to see that 13k. Its just like saying ibadan votes was rigged. Do we expect dayo people to vote Obi?

Amuwo is LP strong holds. Thousands of voters were disenfranchised in that part of lagos as well as agor Palace...all LP strong holds. Ballots snatched and destroyed to cancel LP votes.

Lagos results were hugely manipulated to not shame tinubu and send him to a cardiac arrest.

Go to sleep.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) ... (4616) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Ballzproblem2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.