Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1478914 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (4681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Lmao... Make una relax..

We might not even finish collation today sef.
All this gloating just to end up losing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

What about the video from the north where 2 people were thump printing multiple times, are they accredited multiple times too

That one na easy stuff. They will collect enough PVC from ignorant people willing to sell their votes and then thinprint for the party sponsoring the rigging. They will just make sure the number of votes they will stuff in the box will not exceed those accredited via the BVAS with the PVC's they collected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Who will be the fighters for state

Wike vs who?

Vs Amaechi

Reading Ibimes post, it may not be as bad as expected. Amaechi does not look like he's interested in the race.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Bomboiy:
I don't know why APC guys are gloating.

Tinubu lost Osun state to Atiku, currently losing Lagos state to Obi. Won Ondo and Ekiti with a difference of less than 400k. Atiku will get 25 percent in every SW states except Lagos. I am tipping Anambra to cancel whatever gain Tinubu will get in the whole SW

You are not winning your stronghold convincingly but you dey troll obidents. Where is the confidence coming from? Buhari's 12 million northern vote bank? Atiku is flipping Yobe,Gombe and Bauchi.

I overrated BAT.
Tinubu losing Lagos to LP is good news as long as its closest rival, PDP is shut off completely in the state. Where will PDP offset Lagos 400k votes deficit in a low turnout election? cheesy

Have you seen Kano? PDP is not sure of 15%.

Atiku flipping Yobe, Gombe and Bauchi is welcome since he has lost all of his base in the South. Don't get your hopes high, the maximum he'd do in NE is 55-60% which will not be enough.

IT. IS. OVER. FOR. PDP

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Nostradamus1:
APC wins Bauchi,
Benue,
Borno,
Ekiti, ✔️✔️201494 PDP-89554 LP-11397
Jigawa
,Kaduna,
Kastina,
Kano,
Kogi,
Lagos,
Ogun, ✔️✔️341554,PDP-123283,LP-85829.
Ondo,
Osun, ✖️✖️237592,PDP-256733,LP-20081
Oyo, ✔️✔️231,521 PDP - 102,529 -LP - 42,216
Zamfara.

LP wins Anambra,
Ebonyi,
Edo,
Enugu,
Imo.

PDP wins Adamawa,
Bayelsa,
Cross River,
Gombe,
Niger,
Sokoto,
Taraba,
Abuja.

Swing States-Akwa Ibom,
Delta,
Ebonyi,
Kebbi,
Kwara,
Nassawara,
Plateau,
Rivers,
Yobe.

Not all the swing states are "swing states" . There are some states that I can't confirm there winner 8 times out of 10 due to my ignorance of their political make up and patterns
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

The way I reason is none of your business but disguising your emotions as facts is cluelessness.

You call people names, insult everyone left right and centre thinking that would change a thing - No it won't.

Know this and know peace.
Lols, calling a human that reasons like an animal a sheep isn't an insult. It's saying things exactly the way they're.

I'm sure you think Russia where you're currently was developed with your kind of mentality.

Lols. If people like you had their way in Russia, that country will go down drastically.

Dull humans are like a virus, and anywhere you've them as a majority, like Africa, is hell.

Advanced societies are built by highly intelligent minds, which are sadly a rarity in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Tinubu losing Lagos to LP is good news as long as its closest rival, PDP is shut off completely in the state. Where will PDP offset Lagos 400k votes deficit in a low turnout election? cheesy

Have you seen Kano? PDP is not sure of 15%.

Atiku flipping Yobe, Gombe and Bauchi is welcome since he has lost all of his base in the South. Don't get your hopes high, the maximum he'd do in NE is 55-60% which will not be enough.

IT. IS. OVER. FOR. PDP
By all indices and stats, it is not over

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2023
afrodoc2:

I am saying this kind of person (based on what people are saying about him) should not have enough followership to control a state. Also we don't have to wait until things affect us personally before we call out these people.

With regards to the specific people who may or may not support him, there are people on this forum who are now lamenting about him who were hailing him for being tough and no-nonsense a few months ago. The problem is not that he is using koboko to flog people, but that he is using koboko to flog THEIR people.

Do u know anybody on this thread who cheered Wike on while he was using koboko to flog their perceived enemies? If yes, please call them out.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2023
This thread is becoming too toxic.
Nobody dey feed anybody here, all these insults are unnecessary.
Only 1 candidate can win shikena!
All man suppose they think numbers and money not this shouting I'm seeing here, make yourselves happy o.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2023
A001:

Lols, calling a human that reasons like an animal a sheep isn't an insult. It's saying things exactly the way they're.

I'm sure you think Russia where you're currently was developed with your kind of mentality.

Lols. If people like you had their way in Russia, that country will go down drastically.

Dull humans are like a virus, and anywhere you've them as a majority, like Africa, is hell.

Advanced societies are built by highly intelligent minds, which are sadly a rarity in Africa.
So if someone calls you an ee.diot now, will that be correct since that is the way you are? undecided

You don't know people like me, so rest.

Su se gbe kan please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2023
A001:

I'm obviously wasting my time engaging a sheep.

Tell me where I told you elections are rigged in all the polling units in Nigeria.

The reports of election malpractices in various units in the country are there for any unbiased person to read.

You said you have cold fact about the election. What does that mean? Insults can't make you more intelligent than others.

Like someone rightly said here, Fact doesn't care about emotions.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

So if someone calls you an ee.diot now, will that be correct since that is the way you are? undecided

You don't know people like me, so rest.

Su se gbe kan please.
Lols, you can call me an ediot but that would be a compliment from someone like you.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmao... Make una relax..

We might not even finish collation today sef.
All this gloating just to end up losing.

They should realize SE and SS votes haven't been announced. That's when we'd truly have proof of widespread rigging or not because we know how and who our people voted.

I'm just enjoying the bigwig PDP and APC being upstaged in both regions.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Tochex101:
This thread is becoming too toxic.
Nobody dey feed anybody here, all these insults are unnecessary.
Only 1 candidate can win shikena!
All man suppose they think numbers and money not this shouting I'm seeing here, make yourselves happy o.
Exactly.

Why must anyone call others stupid, sheep and all other colourful names and think that acceptable?

Only 1 candidate can win. This is simple enough to understand.

Funny enough, INEC never even declare result. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
A001:

Lols, you can call me an ediot but that would be a compliment from someone like you.
I can assure you that I don't care. cheesy

You can call people names all you want, it's not going to change a single thing.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

You said you have cold fact about the election. What does that mean? Insults can't make you more intelligent than others.

Like someone rightly said here, Fact doesn't care about emotions.
There are various reports of election malpractices by APC thugs in various polls. Only sheep don't know APC recorded this much victory in the elections due to massive rigging.

Only sheep like you don't know. Your fellow APC goons know.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Do u know anybody on this thread who cheered Wike on while he was using koboko to flog their perceived enemies? If yes, please call them out.

Maybe not on this thread obviously but there are numerous examples on nairaland in general and elsewhere
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:
The gross ineptitude of INEC.
If you are watching atise, you will know that a this have been planned out, the moment they were bought with money.

The did everything possible to ruin LP chances, and it still didn't reduce the the party chances to where they expected, they finally had to end it with manipulation of figures after refusing to upload the results..with flimsy excuses as network issues. You will here server is down. Voters volunteered to offer their hotspots, some people went home to bring their routers. .still nothing was done.

Same thing they did to you was what they did to a lot of people in an attempt to discourage voters from participating.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
A001:

There are various reports of election malpractices by APC thugs in various polls. Only sheep don't know APC recorded this much victory in the elections due to massive rigging.

Only sheep like you don't know. Your fellow APC goons know.

grin grin grin. Just rest ok. REST!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

I can assure you that I don't care. cheesy

You can call people names all you want, it's not going to change a single thing.

Why you con dey quote me if you don't care, o dun, o fe ke? You know that won't stop me from calling out the evil of humans that behave and reason like animals.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
This Thaddeus Attah that won HOR seat in Lagos is not a Yoruba man abi...Attah should be Akwa Ibom or Cross Rivers.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin. Just rest ok. REST!
You dey rest on a Monday morning. Keep resting and praying. After all, miracle no dey tire Jesus.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2023
So Obiano's wife and Stella Oduah also lost the senatorial election to Labour Party's candidate Tony Nwoye?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
Even this number I'm seeing for Eti Osa is dodgy. Where did Labor Party see just 42k for Eti Osa?? Anyway I heard there's still about 10 PUs or so.

Na millenials and Gen Z full that axis and these people actually came out to vote. I was seeing Snapchat and IG 'baddies' with voter's card
I have been eagerly anticipating Eti osa result. Banks lost to LP there. That should tell you how the presidency went.

Lp clearly floored APC on all the PUs. But I know say they will try to manipulate it to make the margin less.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Are you referring to the Bauchi one? Did you check the figures?

How can someone have more votes in a polling unit than he has in the entire local government
I have gone back to check.

It's surprising really because they is no real incentive to suppress LP's votes in Bauchi.

I hope INEC can find a logical explanation to justify themselves.

Channels too might have gotten the number wrong.

It's a PDP state and PDP politicians are all election riggers. tongue

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Maybe not on this thread obviously but there are numerous examples on nairaland in general and elsewhere

If that's the case, then people on this thread are within their rights to complain and condemn what Wike's doing na.

Abi how u see am?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:
So Obiano's wife and Stella Oduah also lost the senatorial election to Labour Party's candidate Tony Nwoye?
The biggest takeaway from these elections is the removal of some people in Igbo land.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If that's the case, then people on this thread are within their rights to complain and condemn what Wike's doing na.

Abi how u see am?
We are wailers because we're pointing out irregularities 😎😎

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

Ok sir. We are sheep, illiterate, unintelligent. Anything more?
ingrate, betrayer who don't want anything good for Nigeria.

They are the only smart one. They know what's best for everybody. Even though they have been voting bad leaders that made agulu look like a mud desert. But trust us, we know better than you.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Haba....Dem too go do for bauchi o..........even Wike no do dis one

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

Just imagine...wishing the country bad, swearing for people simply because things ain't going your way like they hold the monopoly to swearing?
I thought they all love this country, yes?
lol I hope you didn't fall for their sudden love for the country? 🫠

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
ingrate, betrayer who don't want anything good for Nigeria.

They are the only smart one. They know what's best for everybody. Even though they have been voting bad leaders that made agulu look like a mud desert. But trust us, we know better than you.
Baba...u supposed understand d emotions on ground o..

Dis level of malpractice too high.....so people just no get joy abt am...u supposed understand.......

If d country bad... everybody but d wisher n d wishee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (4681) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.