Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1479830 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (4682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Ayade has been retired...This is the best one yet...Jarigbe na man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Bto, LP is supposed to win lagos with a landslide. Even with all the disenfranchisement and thug attacks, polling units were still swept by LP. Then out of no where, server went down..lol. manipulation of figures started

Thugs dey attack their own people.. GRV Don carry am for head.
Shey governorship election dey come.. As sanwo is this much of a weakling.. He will be taught an electoral lesson
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Atiku is the main opposition and rival.

As long as APC polls higher votes than PDP, the election is concluded.

Labour Party did not even dominate SS too much but they tried their best. Looks like they even denied PDP 25% in Edo but APC got it. wink

We didn't dominate the SS too much from. The results that inec uploaded in your room?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Lagos.... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Fire!!!!!!!!

PDP is wrecked in Lagos. cheesy cheesy

WE have to thank Peter Obi. If it was a straight contest between PDP and APC, no way APC is taking that kind of 500k voting advantage over PDP.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

If you can point me to any forum or article of Tinubu owing salaries. Something that is not even suppose to be an achievement, I will much appreciate it.

You played yourself

https://allafrica.com/stories/200203180069.html
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Your spirit go quench soon.

Lmaooooo is that fear I smell..

My guy relax today go long..

You see that big screen you uploaded yesterday, use am watch cooking in UHDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

If you can point me to any forum or article of Tinubu owing salaries. Something that is not even suppose to be an achievement, I will much appreciate it.

You are wasting your time.

They have named OBI the biggest/best politician in Nigeria grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Thugs dey attack their own people.. GRV Don carry am for head.
Shey governorship election dey come.. As sanwo is this much of a weakling.. He will be taught an electoral lesson

Sanwo Olu go don dey almost piss for body now grin

If he was 100% confident before, it has now dropped to 60
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

We didn't dominate the SS too much from. The results that inec uploaded in your room?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
APC got 25% in Edo, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and possibly Delta.

That's not domination. Look at how LP was denied 25% in Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Fire!!!!!!!!

PDP is wrecked in Lagos. cheesy cheesy

WE have to thank Peter Obi. If it was a straight contest between PDP and APC, no way APC is taking that kind of 500k voting advantage over PDP.

grin

I swear! Numbers are favouring, we have secured 25% in 34 States.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
patrickmuf:
Ayade has been retired...This is the best one yet...Jarigbe na man.

What do you think of the governorship election in the state? Does Sandy Onor stand any chance?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooooo is that fear I smell..

My guy relax today go long..

You see that big screen you uploaded yesterday, use am watch cooking in UHDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin

Fear dey catch me bruh, coz Obi is killing it in SW, NC, NW, NE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Lols...2 different LGA in Kano with exactly dsame result...

Miracle no dey tire Jesus true true

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

60%?

Lmaooo tinubu is more 'loved' than sanwo Olu in Lagos state and he is losing.. What do you think will happen when governorship election starts?

Make una nor dey listen to analysts una say no
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Fear dey catch me bruh, coz Obi is killing it in SW, NC, NW, NE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Lmaooooo calm ooo.. Calm down.. I know you'll be online todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

sanwo will be fine - not because of his efforts, but because BAT will swoop in to clean up the mess. mans hands have been full with chasing bigger things.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

I swear I like how Ayade, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu and co lose their Tickets.....! I am very much satisfied.

Ayade Grammar ain't needed at Senate.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooooo calm ooo.. Calm down.. I know you'll be online todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin

Olumọ Rock no dey move.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You played yourself

https://allafrica.com/stories/200203180069.html

I saw workers retrenchment entitlement. Can you balance your reports sir. Is it retirees wanting to get minimum wage after retirement. I don't get the whole picture. Did he retrenchedj them because they want minimum wage and he refused to pay them? Which one.

2005-2007. Nobody open a thread on Nairaland to complain about Tinubu's government in Lagos but Obi thread many.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

sanwo will be fine - not because of his efforts, but because BAT will swoop in to clean up the mess. mans hands have been full with chasing bigger things.

Don't be too sure o. Did you ever think Obi stood any chance of winning Lagos?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

This is for you my good friend and brother on NL - Hon. Donjazet2 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Lmaooooo when SE and SS start entering I don't want to hear anything ooo😩😩😩😩

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

I swear I like how Ayade, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu and co lose their Tickets.....! I am very much satisfied.

Ayade Grammar ain't needed at Senate.

That is my biggest joy in this election. Most of these guys have been in power one way or another over the last 20 years
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Again you dey waste your time.

None of them even predicted losing Lagos... Not 1 person didπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

RIVERS STATE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT (OYIGBO LGA)

APC - 16,630

LP - 10,784

PDP - 1,047

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Olumọ Rock no dey move.

Naso nasoπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

60%?

Lmaooo tinubu is more 'loved' than sanwo Olu in Lagos state and he is losing.. What do you think will happen when governorship election starts?

Make una nor dey listen to analysts una say no

A part of me even wants him to lose. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

RIVERS STATE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT (OYIGBO LGA)

APC - 16,630

LP - 10,784

PDP - 1,047

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

If every election was same day, governorship might be in danger.

Now all the chairmen/workers/voters will get off their asses because the threat is now existential
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Wait oo, OBI IS WINNING IN LAGOS RIGHT NOW!!! grin grin grin

Na my eyes dey pain me so abi na wetin?

Obi is actually winning Lagos! Omo!!!!
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Make we mad together.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Naso nasoπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

grin

Go and prosper bruh, long life already sealed for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:
Wait oo, OBI IS WINNING IN LAGOS RIGHT NOW!!! grin grin grin

Na my eyes dey pain me so abi na wetin?

Obi is actually winning Lagos! Omo!!!!
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Make we mad together.

no more cries of rigging and disenfranchiement eh?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (4682) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.