Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1424632 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (4616) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu just lost Katsina to Atiku. Kwankwaso won Kano states. PDP is currently winning Kaduna with LP trailing closely. BAT has already lost two states in the SW

I repeat where will BAT get his votes from?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2023
The"INEC rejects Delta result" got me laughing....

Oh boy....okowa

grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Segedinho:

About d kids...you saw where d PF said he can't judge by facial recognition n trying vto play it down....do it isn't blackmail.

You saw ...the rewriting of results in various wards.....

I think it is delusional to try covering the obviously displayed videos .....

But one tin is sure like people we always say..
Rigging or frauds.... The incoming president will always be welcome ...no choice whatsoever
I'm talking about kids on social media not at polling units.

I didn't see anyone re-write any results anywhere. By the way, What's the job of party agents? Are they not supposed to monitor things like that?

Why are they not rewriting results in Lagos or Katsina? Or even osun? Suddenly the ink dried up and they couldn't re write results?

There is bvas now.
if you have any proof of any result being re-written, Donate them to the links our resident mad man has provided for you.

Painting elections as not credible when your unpopular candidate is losing is the oldest excuse in a political book to sway future voters.
And it's done everywhere even in America that has been practicing democracy in like forever

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Tinubu lost Katsina by 7000 votes to Atiku. Check Kano Results, we are on track!

Kano Results

APC : 464,133
Atiku : 86,162

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
So if LP party can do this in Lagos with 1 try, what has PDP being doing since?
Imagine that bro.

And they are saying LP spoilt PDP chances. Abi na PDP ate LP votes?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

The people that called Hausas bigot should come and answer your question
They are happy Lp is getting votes in places like Kaduna but will wish death on someone who votes Apc/Pdp from the east and even from all over the country.

I have VNs on my WhatsApp of Igbos wishing death on Ekiti people

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo

Guy it's not looking good for tinubu up north sef.

The have you seen kano and kastina numbers. Even Kaduna doesn't look high.

I know imo state will be cancelled as election didn't occur in places and yet there is result there.

So basically like this, SW didn't produce numbers for tinubu and its looking like the same up north.

So SE and SS and NC😁.

But like I said make we dey watch
Tinubu is flogging Atiku in Kano with about 400k deficit.

Tinubu is flogging Atiku with about 500k deficit in Lagos.

But Atiku has won Katsina with 7k.

If Atiku wins Kaduna, he can't outperform Tinubu with more than 50k votes.

KKK gone. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Bomboiy:
Tinubu just lost Katsina to Atiku. Kwankwaso won Kano states. PDP is currently winning Kaduna with LP trailing closely. BAT has already lost two states in the SW

I repeat where will BAT get his votes from?

Keep an eye on the margin. Atiku winning Katsina with 7000 votes is not good for him

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

It's not necessary you win all states, just get the fuckin 25% in 2/3 and poll well at some states better than your opponents.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

How Old were you in 2007? Do u know nairaland was created in 2005, 2 years before Tinubu left government?

If you can point me to any forum or article of Tinubu owing salaries. Something that is not even suppose to be an achievement, I will much appreciate it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Imagine that bro.

And they are saying LP spoilt PDP chances. Abi na PDP ate LP votes?

Lmao there's no bigger politician than Obi in this country.

Today still long gan.
E long well well so make we relax

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

It's not necessary you win all states, just get the fuckin 25% in 2/3 and poll well at some states better than your opponents.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. My brother you are winning in 12 States abi??

Relax nau😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Tinubu is flogging Atiku in Kano with about 400k deficit.

Tinubu is flogging Atiku with about 500k deficit in Lagos.

But Atiku has won Katsina with 7k.

If Atiku wins Kaduna, he can't outperform Tinubu with more than 50k votes.

KKK gone. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmaoooo who are you contesting against.. Atiku or Obi or both? 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. My brother you are winning in 12 States abi??

Relax nau😁

grin

Sure bruh. We are on track.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Sure bruh. We are on track.

LmaoooooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ON track.. I can see that oooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
I'm talking about kids on social media not at polling units.

I didn't see anyone re-write any results anywhere. By the way, What's the job of party agents? Are they not supposed to monitor things like that?

Why are they not rewriting results in Lagos or Katsina? Or even osun? Suddenly the ink dried up and they couldn't re write results?

There is bvas now.
if you have any proof of any result being re-written, Donate them to the links our resident mad man has provided for you.

Painting elections as not credible when your unpopular candidate is losing is the oldest excuse in a political book to sway future voters.
And it's done everywhere even in America that has been practicing democracy in like forever
Oh boy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Today is gonna be funny.

LP wey suppose happy say them dey win Lagos dey vex say the margin too smallπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Una Don see that kind mind before.

Dayo Israel dey cry for twitter😩

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Atiku is on fire.... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ but no shaking. Ọlọhun Γ³ nΓ­ bΓ³jΓΊ wΓ‘ jαΊΉ.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
They are happy Lp is getting votes in places like Kaduna but will wish death on someone who votes Apc/Pdp from the east and even from all over the country.

I have VNs on my WhatsApp of Igbos wishing death on Ekiti people

Is too far fetched sef . Come to Kaduna and you will see Igbos, Yorubas and all working under Kaduna State Government.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
I need LP to win 75% of SE total votes. I hope they can do this for me.

Let APC and PDP fight for the rest. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Them dey even talk say we rig Lagos.. Hooowww😭😭😭

Lmaooo sanwo Olu will win his second term ba?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao there's no bigger politician than Obi in this country.

Today still long gan.
E long well well so make we relax
I tell you.

If OBi is the kind that is ready to burn money and use thugs like tinubu, then you combine it with the love of the masses, there is no one lacing his shoes. Heck they can't even lace his shoes..they had to resort to thuggery and buying inec.

Structure and spread of criminality.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
This one is threatening Nasboi for not choosing Tinubu… Na jealousy or what now??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Atiku is on fire.... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ but no shaking. Ọlọhun Γ³ nΓ­ bΓ³jΓΊ wΓ‘ jαΊΉ.

Calm down... It's not a shaking thing.. Vibration will soon start😁..

Shey una dey Cook since😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Which kind slow announcement of results be this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
I tell you.

If OBi is the kind that is ready to burn money and use thugs like tinubu, then you combine it with the love of the masses, there is no one lacing his shoes. Heck they can't even lace his shoes..they had to resort to thuggery and buying inec.

Structure and spread of criminality.

Thuggery ooo, money inducement ooo, inec madness and still they lost Lagos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Do you know what it means losing Lagos to Obi..

The painful part is realizing that they got it wrong in where they thought would be LP's stronghold.

Izzou for chop larride money anyhow anyhow.

KaiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Today is gonna be funny.

LP wey suppose happy say them dey win Lagos dey vex say the margin too smallπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Una Don see that kind mind before.

Dayo Israel dey cry for twitter😩
Bto, LP is supposed to win lagos with a landslide. Even with all the disenfranchisement and thug attacks, polling units were still swept by LP. Then out of no where, server went down..lol. manipulation of figures started

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I need LP to win 75% of SE total votes. I hope they can do this for me.

Let APC and PDP fight for the rest. cheesy

Lmaooooo you need to check where you'll win ooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Lagos.... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooo who are you contesting against.. Atiku or Obi or both? 😁
Atiku is the main opposition and rival.

As long as APC polls higher votes than PDP, the election is concluded.

Labour Party did not even dominate SS too much but they tried their best. Looks like they even denied PDP 25% in Edo but APC got it. wink

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Calm down... It's not a shaking thing.. Vibration will soon start😁..

Shey una dey Cook since😁

grin

Your spirit go quench soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (4616) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, superintendents(m), monerozi5590 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.