Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1424368 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (4616) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

I have gone back to check.

It's surprising really because they is no real incentive to suppress LP's votes in Bauchi.

I hope INEC can find a logical explanation to justify themselves.

Channels too might have gotten the number wrong.

It's a PDP state and PDP politicians are all election riggers. tongue

To think the same PDP is now crying of rigging all over twitter. Birds of a feather
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
ingrate, betrayer who don't want anything good for Nigeria.

They are the only smart one. They know what's best for everybody. Even though they have been voting bad leaders that made agulu look like a mud desert. But trust us, we know better than you.

Bros the the thing tire me. To some of them, anyone that don't align with their thought is a fool. sheep, bla bla bla.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2023
We can all do better and should be doing better. This is the starting point for a holistic change not the cosmetic one via the selection called election.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2023
So if LP party can do this in Lagos with 1 try, what has PDP being doing since?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:

They should realize SE and SS votes haven't been announced. That's when we'd truly have proof of widespread rigging or not because we know how and who our people voted.

I'm just enjoying the bigwig PDP and APC being upstaged in both regions.

Lmaooo

Guy it's not looking good for tinubu up north sef.

The have you seen kano and kastina numbers. Even Kaduna doesn't look high.

I know imo state will be cancelled as election didn't occur in places and yet there is result there.

So basically like this, SW didn't produce numbers for tinubu and its looking like the same up north.

So SE and SS and NC😁.

But like I said make we dey watch

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Is Obi still on track to get 25% of votes in 2/3rd of the states?
Omo, this election 🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2023
A001:
What we're practicing in Nigeria is not democracy, but demoncracy — voting demons in human skin to power who inflict hardship and suffering on the poor masses.

Make una dey prepare for Buhari 2.0. Don't say you were not warned. To the APC goons whether abroad or in Nigeria, your support for evil will catch up with you sooner or later, directly or indirectly.

Na here we go dey.
Make them dey laugh. This election have really taught us something.

So it is time to celebrate open evil that happens to others and laugh about it.

We are still all here doing our things. People really think life can always remain pleasant to them. Not like anything happened to LP supporters. We are only angered not because any ediot voted APC, but because they had to manipulate results after all the disenfranchisement and thug attacks failed to put APC ahead.

Blatant rigging!!!.

So what we have been taught now is to laugh and celebrate evil.

Even the abroad guys laughing and celebrating this evil, unless you will never come here one day, the real naija might happen to you.

Laugh now, cry later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Abeg who has info about who eventually transported Sensitive materials in Lagos? Was it MC Oluomo's parks and garages committee, NARTO or independent motorists?

I wan check something.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmao... Make una relax..

We might not even finish collation today sef.
All this gloating just to end up losing.

I kept Wondering where this BATstards ginger was coming from? Was it because of only ekiti or because of what wike was doing in rivers??

Let's just watch and see what the north central states have to say. Currently Obi is leading in taraba and plateau, if he pulls that through and add fct which is looking likely for him with nasarawa and benue, his pathway becomes defined.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:
So Obiano's wife and Stella Oduah also lost the senatorial election to Labour Party's candidate Tony Nwoye?

LP burnt alot of legacy parties in HR and Senate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Inec overwhelmed by large voters turn out.

This was amuwo. Thousands of LP supporters disenfranchised. I heard the 50k votes published wasn't even the exact number.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Why are LP party agents accepting the announced results?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
lol I hope you didn't fall for their sudden love for the country? 🫠

Oga...all this ate romours of love for d country Wetin una dey shout no gel.

U as u dey so ..u love d country?

I no get believe say anybody love dis country or love d happenings in d country .........but people go follow anything wey go give hope for a better country..

As u believe in BAT na so Obi be people hope for d country.........

Like for me...I no like d country as e dey now irrespective of who wins...I blv we are running a zoo republic...if improvement dey be it BAT..Obi or Atiku...den we go gradually cmot for d nonsense we find ourselves..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Segedinho:
Haba....Dem too go do for bauchi o..........even Wike no do dis one
So this is what they were celebrating with fire🤣🤣
Cheating with pride

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If that's the case, then people on this thread are within their rights to complain and condemn what Wike's doing na.

Abi how u see am?

I think he was speaking in general terms and not necessarily talking to people on this thread.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

I kept Wondering where this BATstards ginger was coming from? Was it because of only ekiti or because of what wike was doing in rivers??

Let's just watch and see what the north central states have to say. Currently Obi is leading in taraba and plateau, if he pulls that through and add fct which is looking likely for him with nasarawa and benue, his pathway becomes defined.

He's winning taraba, plateau and abj for a fact.

Infact Abj sure die.
This thing go touch everybody😁.

Relax.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
This one dey find change. Lols. One would have thought the average Nigerian, after the eight years of hardship and suffering under APC's Buhari, will think twice whenever they hear the word change.

Lols, their folly no get limit. Na like endless pit.

You can't lay claim to intelligence when you've not outgrown the primal twins of tribalism and religion or when your votes are bought with Indolmie (like the lady I mentioned) and similar items.

I won't be surprised if some of these people here defending Tinubu are like that lady.

Africa has a very long way to go. Monarchy, dem no sabi practice am well without abusing and terrorizing their fellow humans.

Democracy too na hell.

Anyway, it all starts from the mind (the level of intellect).

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Emmynator:

LP agents have been asked to pull away. So you know that this whole thing will probably end up in court.. For example, even if LP wins Lagos the party is probably not accepting the results and still going to challenge it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Emmynator:
baba things dey sup for underground....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Denial stage of grief

We are getting there, slowly but surely cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

So this is what they were celebrating with fire🤣🤣
Cheating with pride
Baba..dey bond wey hold d systemic selection too strong.......

They came out with full force just because Buhari disrupt vote buying
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

LP agents have been asked to pull away. So you know that this whole thing will probably end up in court.. For example, even if LP wins Lagos the party is probably not accepting the results and still going to challenge it
You are saying PO is putting his trust in the courts? I hope that trust is not misplaced o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Do u know anybody on this thread who cheered Wike on while he was using koboko to flog their perceived enemies? If yes, please call them out.

I do not need to call anybody out. And I said this forum, not this thread.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Segedinho:

Baba..dey bond wey hold d systemic selection too strong.......

They came out with full force just because Buhari disrupt vote buying
You can't shame the shameless
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Nothing we no go see for this election

So PDP has won 21 out of 31 local governments in Akwa Ibom

Disstroy

Looks like your man took a leaf from Wikes book.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Inec overwhelmed by large voters turn out.

This was amuwo. Thousands of LP supporters disenfranchised. I heard the 50k votes published wasn't even the exact number.

INEC is stupid. They should find one crime that they can jail that chairman for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Expert17:
Denial stage of grief

We are getting there, slowly but surely cheesy cheesy
Expert...I have known u as a tele tele monicker on dis platform and we'll respected.

Do u think d evidences being displayed are lies or fabricated? Or just an hoax

I think mine was genuine cos I snapped n gave info just b4 d disenfranchisement......... same thing occured in 3 different polling stations close to me done by same people....but it isn't up here or on Twitter cos no body uploaded it....I witnessed 3 different scenes n uploaded one here.... people bon Twitter didn't see it....nobody have said anything abt it in Edo state.....

If u agree d occuring was factual..then all these blunt jibes isn't necessary brother

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

I think he was speaking in general terms and not necessarily talking to people on this thread.

Thank you. It’s like this election is making people’s blood to be hot. I might just revert to my ghost-mode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2023
So you want to tell me that these ones (Oshiomole) are human beings, that they're not demons in human skin, and that what we're practicing in Africa is democracy, not demoncracy.

After rigging, maiming innocent lives, and stealing, you go see them in churches thanking God.

You don't know your God is a big joke and you that support these evil politicians (your oppressors) are very silly?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Out of the five LGAs released so far in kaduna,LP won 2, PDP won 3,APC 0. But according to our experts here Tinubu will win because Obi will split PDP votes.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Segedinho:

Baba...u supposed understand d emotions on ground o..

Dis level of malpractice too high.....so people just no get joy abt am...u supposed understand.......

If d country bad... everybody but d wisher n d wishee
Why would anyone who claims to love a country wish it bad because you are not happy your unpopular candidate is losing?
Na so love dey work? I only love you if or when you do what I like. That type of oppressive thinking is one of the reasons I left organized religion.

Just like the eneche fool that went on the pulpit to endorse a particular candidate but started cursing a state governor that did the same thing he literally did.
Question is, Why is it that when LP wins it's strong base, it's because those places can't be rigged but when other parties win their strong base, it's rigging? Make it make sense.

How can an election that has been adjudged mostly free and fair except for a pocket of violence in a few polling units of over 150,000 pu (of which results will get cancelled based on new electoral law) suddenly become rigged and terrible because a particular social media candidate is losing badly?
We have had more mid term election before the current election and we didn't have all these noises.
Apc won some, pdp won some.
Social media is not real life. A 12 year with smartphone can click like and retweet on social media based on his/her parent political influence or affiliation, but that kid doesn't have pvc. And it's known fact that majority of Nigerian voters are not on social media.
You expect apc or pdp suddenly lose their strong hold because you are busy blackmailing some kids without pvc on social media?

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Segedinho:

Expert...I have known u as a tele tele monicker on dis platform and we'll respected.

Do u think d evidences being displayed are lies or fabricated? Or just an hoax

I think mine was genuine cos I snapped n gave info just b4 d disenfranchisement......... same thing occured in 3 different polling stations close to me done by same people....but it isn't up here or on Twitter cos no body uploaded it....I witnessed 3 different scenes n uploaded one here.... people bon Twitter didn't see it....nobody have said anything abt it in Edo state.....

If u agree d occuring was factual..then all these blunt jibes isn't necessary brother
He will tell you they didn't happen in all part of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (4616) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.