Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1538830 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (4776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Comrade serve him breakfast
raumdeuter:

By the time I serve him now he will be crying all over the internet people will now be saying that na me be bad person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

During lockdown they increased with the excuse of maintaining social distancing
Covid have been gone for over a year they didn't reduce the fareeven though they will fill the buses with excess passengers
Now that diesel have increased they decided to increase, what happen if diesel reduce tomorrow grin grin
Na we we oo

So, they should not increase before?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

So, they should not increase before?
Did they ever reduce when it was favoring them undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Did they ever reduce when it was favoring them undecided

I don't understand what you mean by Favour

This is a business. They are in it to make profit, not to favour you.

I see you selling stuffs online. Do you fix prices to favour your customers?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

I don't understand what you mean by Favour

This is a business. They are in it to make profit, not to favour you.

I see you selling stuffs online. Do you fix prices to favour your customers?
I thought it's government owned abi why is Sanwoolu endorsing it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I thought it's government owned abi why is Sanwoolu endorsing it

I don't understand.

Because its government owned means it shouldn't generate revenue? and is Sanwo-Olu not the government?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

I don't understand.

Because its government owned means it shouldn't generate revenue? and is Sanwo-Olu not the government?
What are you saying na, is gov owned transport not suppose to be the cheapest?
Currently it's the most expensive and wetin concern govt with profit again?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

What are you saying na, is gov owned transport not suppose to be the cheapest?
Currently it's the most expensive and wetin concern govt with profit again?

So government no suppose make profit baa?

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin
Explain to me for what and what happen to the taxes and levy
Must they milk us dry in every way
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kilo kan mi?

When you are done wailing, you go dey alright lass lass. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

I heard the light rail would be cheaper than the BRT sef.

Maybe all these projects na to siphon money sef, because you can't run it like this and make profits to expand and sustain it.

That's why I said I expect them to concession it. Govt will always try as much as possible to subsidize their services, they need to allow private organizations to run and maintain it and make it a profitable business venture.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Explain to me for what and what happen to the taxes and levy
Must they milk us dry in every way

grin grin grin grin

I no get reply for this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

You are wasting your time. grin

The buses and station will maintain themselves, pay the drivers and the other staff.

In fact it should be free sef.

From Ikorodu to TBS for 500 naira is too much. Govt is milking us dry. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
larride:

You are wasting your time. grin

I weak sef.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

I used the BRT around September from Ikorodu to TBS. I paid 500 naira

In September 2021,
Diesel was around 280 or so
Dollar exchange rate would be around 520 too

As at June 2022, they were still collecting 500 naira
Diesel is 820 naira today
Dollar is about 620

I don't even think that scheme makes any money sef, with the way they run their business. Maybe na just camouflage to siphon funds.

Valid points. They should increase it to 700.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Elder0001:

Valid points. They should increase it to 700

Long ago
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joezinho:
Kilo kan mi?

When you are done wailing, you go dey alright lass lass. cheesy cheesy

Na so jare

You should know when deep envy speaks. What is worrying him his the serial failure in his life and has turned to jealousy. It shows in every post that he is an insecure whiny little biatch

You saw the amount of time he dedicated to following nihilistjnr, followed his diary, read all his posts and memorized every word of it, printed some and pasted in his bedroom wall must like every stan will do, And when you deprive those stans of attention they start whining angrily
He knows everyone's post, their full baptismal names, where they live, how many kids they have, their wives name, their clothes and shoe sizes. He's the one who knows who married a white woman, who married a yellow man, who eats beans for dinner. While no one knows anything about him or even care because he is inconsequential

His grouse with you was that you succeeded where he failed, you got a visa at first attempt that he has failed multiple times to get

While everyone was congratulating you, he was crying himself to sleep that why you and not him
Are you responsible for his failure in life? If he paid attention to his personal life, he wont be on Narland to find those responsible for his failure, If he wants to find those responsible for how he turned out, they are likely in his village not online

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Na so jare

You should know when deep envy speaks. What is worrying him his the serial failure in his life and has turned to jealousy. It shows in every post that he is an insecure whiny little biatch

You saw the amount of time he dedicated to following nihilistjnr, followed his diary, read all his posts and memorized every word of it, printed some and pasted in his bedroom wall must like every stan will do, And when you deprive those stans of attention they start whining angrily
He knows everyone's post, their full baptismal names, where they live, how many kids they have, their wives name, their clothes and shoe sizes. He's the one who knows who married a white woman, who married a yellow man, who eats beans for dinner. While no one knows anything about him or even care because he is inconsequential

His grouse with you was that you succeeded where he failed, you got a visa at first attempt that he has failed multiple times to get

While everyone was congratulating you, he was crying himself to sleep that why you and not him
Are you responsible for his failure in life? If he paid attention to his personal life, he wont be on Narland to find those responsible for his failure, If he wants to find those responsible for how he turned out, they are likely in his village not online

Egbon, that dude is not alright. Normally,i shouldn't respond to his incoherent rant but for the sake of the unsuspecting public..

Mofo thinks I owe him anything, like he's my dead parents I have to take permission from before doing what's best for me? My tribe comes first before my country. That's how I am wired. Some of his fellow tribesmen are roaming the streets of NL throwing insults aimed at my tribe and he has never called them out.

Dude said he for "open my yansh".. grin

This is the same thing we have said repeatedly here that Peter obi and his fans aren’t different from the boko haram and IPOB we all condemn. It’s either you join us or you are condemned or threatened or blackmail,it’s either our way or no way. When a leader is not allowed to be criticized or questioned, his group of supporters are always ready to insult, fight and threaten whosoever is not in support of him!

I am a culturally inclined person, unapologetic Yoruba-centric guy. I owe him and whoever he believes in Nothing...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joezinho:

Egbon, that dude is not alright. Normally,i shouldn't respond to his incoherent rant but for the sake of the unsuspecting public..

Mofo thinks I owe him anything, like he's my dead parents I have to take permission from before doing what's best for me? My tribe comes first before my country. That's how I am wired. Some of his fellow tribesmen are roaming the streets of NL throwing insults aimed at my tribe and he has never called them out.

Dude said he for "open my yansh".. grin

This is the same thing we have said repeatedly here that Peter obi and his fans aren’t different from the boko haram and IPOB we all condemn. It’s either you join us or you are condemned or threatened or blackmail,it’s either our way or no way. When a leader is not allowed to be criticized or questioned, his group of supporters are always ready to insult, fight and threaten whosoever is not in support of him!

I am a culturally inclined person, unapologetic Yoruba-centric guy. I owe him and whoever he believes in Nothing...

Jealousy is like ulcer it continues to chew your intestine and jealous people dont progress in life. I wont be shocked if later he is diagnozed with a mental ailment.

That is the way of the Peter Obi mob. One guy on front age a Pastor I think he posted something, they went to dig his post where he commented positively on Buhari in 2015 to start dragging him. Their doubt would be cleared on election day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Jealousy is like ulcer it continues to chew your intestine and jealous people dont progress in life. I wont be shocked if later he is diagnozed with a mental ailment.

That is the way of the Peter Obi mob. One guy on front age a Pastor I think he posted something, they went to dig his post where he commented positively on Buhari in 2015 to start dragging him. Their doubt would be cleared on election day

I'm not one who loves to attack people because of their choices, but I loved how David dragged him to pieces.

Let him go and stand in front of his congregation and tell them how God revealed to him that Buhari would save this country.

Use another example drag Obi mob. This particular was well deserved grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dayo and Joe right now grin

BTW for all una complaining about petrol, 1 litre of petrol for UK now na like £1.90.

It was around 90p during pandemic. The suffering dey reach us too

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:
I'm not one who loves to attack people because of their choices, but I loved how David dragged him to pieces.

Let him go and stand in front of his congregation and tell them how God revealed to him that Buhari would save this country.

Use another example drag Obi mob. This particular was well deserved grin

What is the purpose of this dragging him? The man believed in Buhari in 2015 like many people. His congregation probably knows who he is for already

When do we start attacking people for their choices? Does that not remind you of extremists who just attack you for your choice of who and where to worship

By the time everyone starts dragging and attacking people based on their personal choices, lets see if the world will contain us
You think you supporting Chelsea will be immune or choosing to have a particular haircut
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Dayo and Joe right now grin

BTW for all una complaining about petrol, 1 litre of petrol for UK now na like £1.90.

It was around 90p during pandemic. The suffering dey reach us too

That's like double the price

Let's compare from our pandemic till now. That's like 4 times or 5 times the price.

Una Suffering na like KFC chicken to us

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:
Donjazet

That's why I don't believe Tinubu would change anything, even if it's little. The same systems that has hindered growth would be maintained.
It can only be changed by a new system.

Tinubu is not bad, but Lagos is not Nigeria.

In Lagos, he could plan every ministry and position by himself. He could pick the best men all by himself. He didn't owe any group any favours or though of appeasing any aggrieved sect. He worked and earned all loyalty.

Nigeria is not like that, and besides, systems and people brought him there. The Tinubu I know
would have had his VP planned out, even to his ministers. But as at now, he hasn't even come up with a choice because of appeasings here and there.

Tinubu is a Muslim and he never considered Muslim Muslim ticket in Lagos, but somehow, he wants to convince us that it doesn't matter in the Federal level.

Izzou who are you supporting/voting?

Obi right?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

What is the purpose of this dragging him? The man believed in Buhari in 2015 like many people. His congregation probably knows who he is for already

When do we start attacking people for their choices? Does that not remind you of extremists who just attack you for your choice of who and where to worship

By the time everyone starts dragging and attacking people based on their personal choices, lets see if the world will contain us
You think you supporting Chelsea will be immune or choosing to have a particular haircut

David did not ask him not to support Tinubu. Neither did he attack him for it

He started his tweet with having faith in vision, hard work and that the youths should not waste their enthusiasm on a poorly planned choice.

David reminded him on how he had faith in Buhari, probably influenced his congregation and look at where we are.

Or is Nigeria better off now compared to 2014? I ask you, Dayo.

He should just shut up and shove his faith in his ass. On election day, he should vote APC and let us sleep.

Man of God wey no dey see road
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Expert17:

Izzou who are you supporting/voting?

Obi right?

Obi, most probably.

If his vice doesn't entice me, I thumbprint for Atiku.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

His heart is fuvking bitter. I hope he isn't like this offline.. And I wonder what makes him think we yorubas gives a damn how a nonentity like him weighed down with a massive dose of vanquished syndrome, perceives us?

Obi supporters are just group of keyboard terrorists going around terrorizing others to support their candidate by force. They will eventually lose the elections woefully and wail till eternity but nobody cares about those losers anyway. Inconsequential noisemakers!

Not voting PO doesn't mean Nigerian won't get it right..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

He started his tweet with having faith in vision, hard work and that the youths should not waste their enthusiasm on a poorly planned choice.

David reminded him on how he had faith in Buhari, probably influenced his congregation and look at where we are.

He should just shut up and shove his faith in his ass. On election day, he should vote APC and let us sleep.

Hundeyin's hubris might be the cause of his downfall in future.

He's currently doing a fantastic job as an investigative reporter, and I'm a huge fan. But I think he's leaning into his status as the enfant terrible of journalism a little too much - I think the dragging of Pastor Poju was unnecessary and uncalled for.

He should not forget that Nigerians love a good fall from grace, the higher the height, the greater the splatter, the happier the Nigerian public - and they don't give a shit about favourites.

Apart from the obvious physical risks that come with practicing his chosen profession in Nigeria, he needs to also be careful that his matter never casts, because the fallout will be spectacular

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

https://www.nairaland.com/7205180/sit-down-shut-up-david

You tell a man who did not address you to sit down and shut up and claim that is not an attack

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Hundeyin's hubris might be the cause of his downfall in future.

He's currently doing a fantastic job as an investigative reporter, and I'm a huge fan. But I think he's leaning into his status as the enfant terrible of journalism a little too much - I think the dragging of Pastor Poju was unnecessary and uncalled for.

He should not forget that Nigerians love a good fall from grace, the higher the height, the greater the splatter, the happier the Nigerian public - and they don't give a shit about favourites.

Apart from the obvious physical risks that come with practicing his chosen profession in Nigeria, he needs to also be careful that his matter never casts, because the fallout will be spectacular

Bros, that one David wahala.
I'm nor even his fan sef.

I am just glad he put people like that in their place.

Nigerians hold religion so dear, and if you are a religious figure, its important you watch whatever you say. It carries more hope than the choice itself

Poju should go and rest. He's no different from Mbaka

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (4776) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.