Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1589349 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Olohun seh! 🤣

The whole thing just dey funny me . I come dey pity am sef .
It's not fair at all
Pressure ti wa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Iamoyindamola somebody said if person invite Sanwoolu to his child’s wolimoh now sef , e fit attend attend grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

It's not fair at all
Pressure ti wa

Serious pressure
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Iamoyindamola somebody said if person invite Sanwoolu to his child’s wolimoh now sef , e fit attend attend grin
You know i have been thinking this is the best time to meet him and cash out or even get job from him
I no trust larride he fit dan collect appointments from him in this desperate time

Larride ajoje lolaye oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
obainojazz:
He needs to win for peace to reign Abeg grin

Plus he’s better than the Labour guy…
Is he though?

The problem with a state being in the absolute control of one person/group of persons is that it makes it difficult to start to say what's good and what isn't. For most Lagosians, as long as the state remains an approximation of what they've always known it to be, they're fine, and won't want to rock the boat.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
*checks thread's title again to confirm purpose*

*re-read all the discussions centering on drug use and philosophy and religion*

Good. I hope this will not be me stepping out of line and ruffling some nonchalant Elda's feathers by ... literally posting to an echo chamber since no one gives a fuk about me. grin grin

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY TO ME AND MINES 😍💝💚

🌷🌻🥂🌟

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You know i have been thinking this is the best time to meet him and cash out or even get job from him
I no trust larride he fit dan collect appointments from him in this desperate time

Larride ajoje lolaye oo

Wetin concern party man and ajoje? When party man dey chop insult from opposition and neutrals , u no follow chop inside cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wetin concern party man and ajoje? When party man dey chop insult from opposition and neutrals , u no follow chop inside cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is the letter APC said is from MIT 😁😁😁

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Theflint1:

Lmaooo.

Was it not Dodomu Garbage who tried to photoshop a picture of Obi and GRV the other day?

These people are so mediocre in everything they do. From photoshop to rigging to fact-facting.

I wonder what they'd do if they actually have to do excellent things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
obainojazz:
My mind is made up what grin….You asked for a video and I showed you but still found an excuse

If I didn’t know that place and my bro was not there, I wouldn’t have brought it up here…

Be like you are forgetting I was born in Lagos and I don waka there well… I even know the Oba of that community… him and his boys used to do bunkering to steal petrol until they stationed soldiers there.

There’s a big swamp seperating that place and Festac or satellite town can’t remember…. But but you think it’s agenda

I choose not to lean towards any party line so I can see the f-ups… but just like arguments in the past, you get agidi and no Dey give up your position

Na defend them or nothing so end of discussion

You will see that the first post you posted and my response and blueray response was about the fire incident that happened early this morning. The video you brought as evidence doesn't in any way correlate with the fire incident happened.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Theflint1:

Why not send an email to the email address you are saying there to confirm on your own and shame the APC people or even go to MIT website, take their email and mail them for your own confirmation.

This thing is not that hard really.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Iamoyindamola that ganglands come later sweet o. I think the French audio made it dull; dem no supposed dey shoot action movie in French language . Their language is a language of love and not language of war.

I switched to English audio and I’ve enjoyed it this far. I’m on season 2 episode 1 like this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

Why not send an email to the email address you are saying there to confirm on your own and shame the APC people or even go to MIT website, take their email and mail them for your own confirmation.

This thing is not that hard really.
I don't have to because I know persons that went to school in Boston with him around the time he did and they've come out publicly to vouch for him...you guys should stop doing ridiculous stuff in the name of a smear campaign.

You guys are posting letters of people writing with a Nigerian accent as emanating from MIT...stop it! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mehn nairaland is so deep

Didn't know there's alternate thread full of women discussions shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/7292613/pinkpill-roundtable-discussion/31
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Iamoyindamola that ganglands come later sweet o. I think the French audio made it dull; dem no supposed dey shoot action movie in French language . Their language is a language of love and not language of war.

I switched to English audio and I’ve enjoyed it this far. I’m on season 2 episode 1 like this
You suppose they pay me sef grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
seankafor:
Mehn nairaland is so deep

Didn't know there's alternate thread full of women discussions shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/7292613/pinkpill-roundtable-discussion/31

Reddit naija but without nudity
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Reddit naija but without nudity
shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
seankafor:
Don j, I think you need help.. fr fr grin
seriously

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Theflint1:
What Dino said was INEC was given 400 billion to conduct the elections, it was INEC that was given 400 billion for the elections.

I must have misunderstood him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2023

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Though I doubt the figure you quoted but for the sake of argument let me agree. How much is 400 billion naira really for a country of 220 million persons? 400 billion naira is around 600 million dollars and that money is not even remotely enough for the construction of Lagos-Ibadan expressway. That's just one expressway out of hundreds.

When I go on Twitter and I see people hailing Governors. It disappoints me so much. All I see as evidence of their performance is a 2km road, 5 blocks of class rooms, repainting of government hospitals etc. When are we going to address the real elephant in the room which is the country's lack of industries which has resulted into massive case of unemployment and underemployment.

When will the industrialization of Nigeria begin? Some give the excuses of lack of electricity but there are places in Nigeria where you get almost 24/7 electricity now if you can pay for it.

What are the governors or the President doing concerning the rapid growth of industries? This is what we need now not some stupid white elephant projects. Industries will create abundant jobs. Abundant jobs will create a huge taxable population. Huge taxable population will create huge revenue for government. Then Government will begin to embark on building strategic infrastructure to drive socioeconomic growth.

Industries. Tax. Revenue.

But no, let's celebrate 5 blocks of classrooms and repainting of Government hospitals. Doomed country.

You are absolutely right. I look around me and there are not just enough industries where I live.

However, its difficult to blame the governors on this.

For instance, I find it extremely difficult to invest in real estate. It just takes too much time to get your money even if all your tenants pay as at when due which is almost impossible.

I'll rather just use the money to buy CP, Bonds or Mutual funds and have rest of mind. It's the same challenge with industries. Most people will rather just build a hotel or filling station where they can engage in sharp practices and recoup their money in a few years than using it to build a cement manufacturing plant and waiting for years to make profit.

Also, as a result of economics of scale, it is cheaper to produce most of these things in China. This means our local manufacturers are competing with cheap products from China.

There's also the issue of our unstable exchange. If a foreign investor brings 100m dollars to invest and after selling in Naira, he wants to repatriate his funds, he converts his profit to dollars and he now has less than the 100m dollars he brought in.

Investors are not charity organisations and governors cannot force them to build industries in their respective states.

If we must blame anyone for our lack of industrialisation, it has to be the federal government.

The governors can set up infrastructures to create an enabling environment but there's only so much they can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Itsrm:

You are absolutely right. I look around me and there are not just enough industries where I live.

However, its difficult to blame the governors on this.

For instance, I find it extremely difficult to invest in real estate. It just takes too much time to get your money even if all your tenants pay as at when due which is almost impossible.

I'll rather just use the money to buy CP, Bonds or Mutual funds and have rest of mind. It's the same challenge with industries. Most people will rather just build a hotel or filling station where you can engage in sharp practices and recoup your money in a few years than using it to build cement manufacturing plant and waiting for years to make profit.

Also, as a result of economics of scale, it is cheaper to produce most of these things in China. This means our local manufacturers are competing with cheap products from China.

There's also the issue of our unstable exchange. If a foreign investor brings 100m dollars to invest and after selling in Naira, he wants to repatriate his funds, he converts his profit to dollars and he now has less than the 100m dollars he brought in.

Investors are not charity organisations and governors cannot force them to build industries in their respective states.

If we must blame anyone for our lack of industrialisation, it has to be the federal government.

The governors can set up infrastructures to create an enabling environment but there's only so much they can do.

Anybody investing in real estate for profit in Nigeria currently is not wise and deserves to lose his money .

There’s no financial mathematics u can do that will make u recoup ur investment in real estate in Nigeria in 10 years time sef .

If na for money laundering purpose , then it will pay off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Theflint1:
I don't have to because I know persons that went to school in Boston with him around the time he did and they've come out publicly to vouch for him...you guys should stop doing ridiculous stuff in the name of a smear campaign.

You guys are posting letters of people writing with a Nigerian accent as emanating from MIT...stop it! cheesy

Well its because he didnt use Gbadebo, apparently na Patrick Vivour-Rhodes dey him certificate. Not Gbadebo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Anybody investing in real estate for profit in Nigeria currently is not wise and deserves to lose his money .

There’s no financial mathematics u can do that will make u recoup ur investment in real estate in Nigeria in 10 years time sef .

I swear. Who no go no go know. Tenants will so frustrate you ehn. The worst part is that, everytime a tenant leaves, you will spend half or all of the new rent you're collecting renovating the apartment.

The Landlord of the house I live had to hand over the house to a lawyer out of frustration.

He told me he has considered selling it many times and that the day he gets a good offer, he will sell it off immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Theflint1:
https://mit.academia.edu/GbadeboRhodesVivour?s=09

You do know anyone can register as an academia on MIT website and submit papers for review right?

Even you can do, try it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Why do our politicians have to hire so many lawyers?

Obi hired 20, Atiku hired 19, Tinubu hired 20. Not forgetting that each of these lawyers have their individual law firms.

What's the rationale here?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Why can't Nigeria politicians be sincere for once?

They should come out and be honest with the people. The country is broke, the citizens are not productive enough, revenue is down, the country can't cater for its increasing population. Why can't they just be honest and tell the people straight up the real fiscal situation of the country?

What I see is desperate politicians promising heaven on earth to the people, exaggerating the country's wealth and promising to turn their respective states to Japan of Africa.

There is no governor in Nigeria I can score above 2/10. None!

Because like I said earlier you either be an administrator and get hated and booted out after one term or you be a politician who tells the polity what they want to hear.

Look at how osho was flagellated for trying to fix education in the state. Your children are being taught by quacks and we must correct this. No oooo! Wicked man who wants to sack breadwinners!

You can multiply this story over and over. Then add the pencnaht of Nigerians to celebrate White elephant monuments to ego that do not actually add any value, or projects that are primarily for siphoning of money.

The governors are giving the governed what they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
The good news in all of these chaos is….Buhari is going cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

You do know anyone can register as an academia on MIT website and submit papers for review right?

Even you can do, try it.
Of course, anyone can submit papers to MIT for review, but those are published papers, papers that were published with his academic profile as an MIT grad.

Not to mention different academic journal platforms are rated differently, so getting your paper published with say JSTOR or ScienceDirect isn't the same thing as having papers published with the Nigerian Journal of Scientific Research.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

For real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.