Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1502102 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (4708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2023
Theflint1:
Tribal politics can be effective but when it's done as blatantly as APC does it, can be very dangerous.

Mi o ni so nkankan

That guy on green is Jibril gawat Jags, sanwo-olu's aide on new media

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

Gunshot heard where? Even in the video that you see the place burning, you can clearly see people all round the place.

Let's pretend we dont know who you are actually referring to bros.

You should be circumspect especially in situation where you are not even around where the incident happens.
I posted here an Oba in Lagos asked his boys to scatter shops because they didn’t vote APC…

I called my bro when I saw the video on instagram and he walked me through it all.

I’m not even blaming the hierarchy but your boys are out of control and you should be condemning it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2023
No amount of gaslighting will stop us from repeating it always.

Lagos is a Yoruba land and we will keep reminding anyone that want to say Lagos is a no man's land because of its cosmopolitan nature.

Just like Mobolaji Johnson said, Lagos is a no man's land, the capital can move to anywhere they want.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2023
obainojazz:
I posted here an Oba in Lagos asked his boys to scatter shops because they didn’t vote APC…

I called my bro when I saw the video on instagram and he walked me through it all.

I’m not even blaming the hierarchy but your boys are out of control and you should be condemning it.

When did the Oba in Lagos asked his boys to scatter shops of people that didnt vote APC?

Please share the link to us
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

When did the Oba in Lagos asked his boys to scatter shops of people that didnt vote APC?

Please share the link to us
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpJQcLcpLVa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I saw this and immediately called my bro as I knew he was chilling there…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2023
When you sow the seeds of hate, it germinates to flowery violence.

APC should please stop the politics of hate. The politics of divide and rule! It is inimical to our growth as a country.

These fires and these posts are from the seeds of that hatred sown.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:
Tweet has now been deleted.

Later now, they will save its APC that's causing all these in Lagos when it's the opposition that's playing senseless opposition attributing everything that happens in Lagos to the state govt.
Sanwo-Olu is wasting his time with all these carrots he is offering Lagosians.
Use one of BAT's big guys, and give GRV a platform(preferably, a popular radio/TV station)that connects him to average Lagosians not so SM-wise.
Give the anchor a well-detailed list that contains triggers and allow GRV to rave.

All these posts he is deleting will not reach a large number of Lagosians. But putting him in a media chat will. Try to speak Yoruba to him. Criticize Tinubu. Make him feel proud of being a pure Lagosian. Hail his Igbo name and call him a unifier for lagos with foreigners. Do your best to pander to foreigners. Demonize anything LP likes to demonize. Pretend to speak Yoruba and ask his parentage.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2023
obainojazz:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpJQcLcpLVa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I saw this and immediately called my bro as I knew he was chilling there…

If I take a camera tomorrow and start a video blaming the Igbos or hausa in my community for something that happened, it automatically becomes the truth?

Secondly how did this video correlate with the fire incident that happened far away from here? Was it the same Oba that gave his boys instruction?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2023
APC Clowns,oya go and attack Seun Kuti now!!!!!

Is he an omo-ale too?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

If I take a camera tomorrow and start a video blaming the Igbos or hausa in my community for something that happened, it automatically becomes the truth?

Secondly how did this video correlate with the fire incident that happened far away from here? Was it the same Oba that gave his boys instruction?
I was expecting this response grin

Goodnight dude 🫰🏽
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Sanwo-Olu is wasting his time with all these carrots he is offering Lagosians.
Use one of BAT's big guys, and give GRV a platform(preferably, a popular radio/TV station)that connects him to average Lagosians not so SM-wise.
Give the anchor a well-detailed list that contains triggers and allow GRV to rave.

Sanwo does need to do all that. GRV is doing his demarketing by himself.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2023
obainojazz:
I was expecting this response grin

Goodnight dude 🫰🏽

It is the truth. Your mind is already made up and theres nothing anybody says that will change it.

Good night oo. Make you no lap bitches tonight cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Lmao.

But that one is obviously an adult without self-respect nau. grin

What's dude on about?

Equal and sustained whuut?

Response to provocation when this has been about you coming at me unprovoked, slighting me at any chance.

It's one thing for Obidients to insult BATists and vice versa (as a group); but this, especially that comment has always been personal. [Don't make it into a free-for-all, dragging everyone into it.]

You even promised to "start the trolling game" or in some words, so please. undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

A stupid boy beaten by a stupid father - I do not deactivate because of the noise of clowns.

Nairaland is my bad habit. Every once in a while I do a complete purge. Delete, block on all platforms. Right down to the hosts file.

Is it not the Uber thread where they were happy that they 'prevailed' ? Look at this useless fool.

Your dad really did a number on you. Your stupidity makes you a poster child for the negative effects of corporal punishment on iq. Instead of shouting agbaya upandan, face the agbaya that fked you up and made you a useless worthless piece of shit.

grin.....I love this...To go lower no Kuku dey hard me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

A for effort though. Even added mama papa pikin and a poster of GRV.

Na the post count give am away

Enemies within

the guy wey run am truly jobless grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala !!!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Itsrm:

Country is broke and PDP spent 400bn on the just concluded election. APC would have spent more. Where do you think the money came from?
Though I doubt the figure you quoted but for the sake of argument let me agree. How much is 400 billion naira really for a country of 220 million persons? 400 billion naira is around 600 million dollars and that money is not even remotely enough for the construction of Lagos-Ibadan expressway. That's just one expressway out of hundreds.

When I go on Twitter and I see people hailing Governors. It disappoints me so much. All I see as evidence of their performance is a 2km road, 5 blocks of class rooms, repainting of government hospitals etc. When are we going to address the real elephant in the room which is the country's lack of industries which has resulted into massive case of unemployment and underemployment.

When will the industrialization of Nigeria begin? Some give the excuses of lack of electricity but there are places in Nigeria where you get almost 24/7 electricity now if you can pay for it.

What are the governors or the President doing concerning the rapid growth of industries? This is what we need now not some stupid white elephant projects. Industries will create abundant jobs. Abundant jobs will create a huge taxable population. Huge taxable population will create huge revenue for government. Then Government will begin to embark on building strategic infrastructure to drive socioeconomic growth.

Industries. Tax. Revenue.

But no, let's celebrate 5 blocks of classrooms and repainting of Government hospitals. Doomed country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Hmmm this digging of a thing is getting out of hand. Saw a tweet claiming Vivour didn't go to MIT that they mailed them to confirm if he attended the institution and they said no. Still unfounded rumour sha.

https://twitter.com/LegendaryMec/status/1633391005356400640?s=20

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2023
chrisooblog:
Hmmm this digging of a thing is getting out of hand. Saw a tweet claiming Vivour didn't go to MIT that they mailed them to confirm if he attended the institution and they said no. Still unfounded rumour sha.

But If Na obidients dey do the digging,they are jobless cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

It is the truth. Your mind is already made up and theres nothing anybody says that will change it.

Good night oo. Make you no lap bitches tonight cheesy
My mind is made up what grin….You asked for a video and I showed you but still found an excuse

If I didn’t know that place and my bro was not there, I wouldn’t have brought it up here…

Be like you are forgetting I was born in Lagos and I don waka there well… I even know the Oba of that community… him and his boys used to do bunkering to steal petrol until they stationed soldiers there.

There’s a big swamp seperating that place and Festac or satellite town can’t remember…. But but you think it’s agenda

I choose not to lean towards any party line so I can see the f-ups… but just like arguments in the past, you get agidi and no Dey give up your position

Na defend them or nothing so end of discussion

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Though I doubt the figure you quoted but for the sake of argument let me agree. How much is 400 billion naira really for a country of 220 million persons? 400 billion naira is around 600 million dollars and that money is not even remotely enough for the construction of Lagos-Ibadan expressway. That's just one expressway out of hundreds.

When I go on Twitter and I see people hailing Governors. It disappoints me so much. All I see as evidence of their performance is a 2km road, 5 blocks of class rooms, repainting of government hospitals etc. When are we going to address the real elephant in the room which is the country's lack of industries which has resulted into massive case of unemployment and underemployment.

When will the industrialization of Nigeria begin? Some give the excuses of lack of electricity but there are places in Nigeria where you get almost 24/7 electricity now if you can pay for it.

What are the governors or the President doing concerning the rapid growth of industries? This is what we need now not some stupid white elephant projects. Industries will create abundant jobs. Abundant jobs will create a huge taxable population. Huge taxable population will create huge revenue for government. Then Government will begin to embark on building strategic infrastructure to drive socioeconomic growth.

Industries. Tax. Revenue.

But no, let's celebrate 5 blocks of classrooms and repainting of Government hospitals. Doomed country.
Multinationals and mid sized firms are avoiding our country because of reasons best know to them… No plan by past governments to even attract reasonable size of investors.

I could quit my job today and get another one by next week… but I know guys in naija struggling to get one after school… that country just fvcked mehn

The government is screwing us all and that’s why I’ll never defend or support any of them… they never meet expectations undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Tataffo:

That guy on green is Jibril gawat Jags, sanwo-olu's aide on new media
Of course, it's a campaign strategy. This whole talk of Lagos is no man's land wasn't there during the run-up to the presidential elections, as soon as the presidential elections ended, we then started seeing talks of Igbo's are saying Lagos is no-mans land, Igbo's are disrespecting our tradition, Igbo's are disrespecting our Oba's, Igbo's are invading our lands, your only business in Lagos are the businesses you own...it's all politics, emanating right from the top of the APC political architecture, but it's dangerous politics. I'm glad it's happening though, and a part of me prays Sanwo-Olu wins... might even vote him come Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2023
chrisooblog:

Well it does beg the question - why would you read architecture in MIT and then go and practise in the UK?

There is a completely different set of standards in either country

Transitioning to freedom units is always wahala

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Theflint1:
Of course, it's a campaign strategy. This whole talk of Lagos is no man's land wasn't there during the run-up to the presidential elections, as soon as the presidential elections ended, we then started seeing talks of Igbo's are saying Lagos is no-mans land, Igbo's are disrespecting our tradition, Igbo's are disrespecting our Oba's, Igbo's are invading our lands, your only business in Lagos are the businesses you own...it's all politics, emanating right from the top of the APC political architecture, but it's dangerous politics. I'm glad it's happening though, and a part of me prays Sanwo-Olu wins... might even vote him come Saturday.
He needs to win for peace to reign Abeg grin

Plus he’s better than the Labour guy…

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I can bet you it's a guy with hairy ballz

Lmao.

Let me guess, you're one of the people who doesn't give a shxt about me? grin

I highly doubt that, cause if history is revised and my memory doesn't fail me, even if only in two instances, you've been jumping at every mention of my moniker for reasons best known to you.

It's one thing to mention me in relation to a political argument or a point I made, but you've never directly interacted with me. Only through the sidelines.

You took it upon yourself to "tattle" to Sean that I've always been the one behind this account. So you knew that well enough for someone who doesn't give a fuk about a random chick.

Here you are again hopping on a comment in response to someone trolling me.

Like what exactly is it to you that a hairy-balled guy is trolling me or even if I am a guy? grin

Have I come here soliciting for DMs from anyone or painting a picture too good to be true about myself or something?

Wo...hand dey pain me.

Make I just lock up here...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Itsrm:

Country is broke and PDP spent 400bn on the just concluded election. APC would have spent more. Where do you think the money came from?

Country is broke. Who N400bln help? Budget is almost completely funded by debt. Same debt they steal for elections

Nigerians never know the state of collapse we dey

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Well it does beg the question - why would you read architecture in MIT and then go and practise in the UK?

There is a completely different set of standards in either country

Transitioning to freedom units is always wahala
He did his BS in the UK, University of Nottingham
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2023
I just saw video of Sanwoolu on AriseTV …. grin

Dem don stress this man Aswear
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Itsrm:

What Dino said was INEC was given 400 billion to conduct the elections, it was INEC that was given 400 billion for the elections.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
I just saw video of Sanwoolu on AriseTV …. grin

Dem don stress this man Aswear
Agbalagba ni man yi nau grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
We'd see who really gives or doesn't give a fuk about each other eventually o. 😂😂😂😂😂

We go see.

If only the trolls on here actually took that to heart and truly believed it. Perhaps I could have had a modicum of sanity and peace on my main/alts.

I came here because I love politics and talking about it, and here is not as razz as the main politics section (at least for the most part), you dey carry am mean something for your mind.

Like, nor be the same way y'all dey comment I dey do mine so?

Thankfully, I thrive in not staying in line or in my own space (except in throwing the first punch or bait sha [OasisX is an exception, and that I've long left alone]), and we'll soon find that out (if already not).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Agbalagba ni man yi nau grin grin

Olohun seh! 🤣

The whole thing just dey funny me . I come dey pity am sef .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (4708) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.