Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1572658 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

They play, yahoo boy way they on drugs drive and kill person
Or yahoo boy way them catch with ritual stuff
person wey drive kill person, how you take know say na yahoo boy?

I don't even want to talk about hoax-ritualism

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
seankafor:
you don see where Dem do jungle justice for yahoo boy before?

Na roadside theft Dem dey do those ones for

Maybe because people feel that the victim of the yahoo boy is someone far away they cannot relate to, the day yahoo boys start hitting local people that people know thats when you will start seeing those justice

The same way people go yarn yadayada say na repatriation dem dey collect from Oyinbo and every justification but when these same yahoo boys collect repatriation from their friends and family e go pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
cc:
A001

omo e be like dis isese matter neva end 4 ilorin, abeg wetin be d scores? i hear some dey use basket collect g0als? hw many dey prison
What's your concern in this matter that involves Yoruba people? It's a case between two Yoruba groups: The first group contains Yorubas fighting for the Yoruba culture and traditions, and the other group contains Yoruba people, who are under Arabs as slaves.

How does this matter concern you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Maybe because people feel that the victim of the yahoo boy is someone far away they cannot relate to, the day yahoo boys start hitting local people that people know thats when you will start seeing those justice

The same way people go yarn yadayada say na repatriation dem dey collect from Oyinbo and every justification but when these same yahoo boys collect repatriation from their friends and family e go pain
there is something our people use to say, a strong man doesn't do strongness to his kinsmen.. or better still

A prophet doesn't prophesize in his hometown..

Any thief that is thiefing his brothers and sisters is a foolish thief..

A thief is meant to go outside or far away from home, thief and come back home.. if he dies while thiefing.. he dies

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
A001:

What's your concern in this matter that involves Yoruba people? It's a case between two Yoruba groups: The first group contains Yorubas fighting for the Yoruba culture and traditions, and the other group contains Yoruba people, who are under Arabs as slaves.

How does this matter concern you?

I just want 2 knw d new date for isese in ilorin.... I no wan miss d festival.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why is this matter funny

https://www.nairaland.com/7821307/anti-party-nnpp-bot-suspend-kwankwaso

NNPP suspends Kwankwanso
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I just want 2 knw d new date for isese in ilorin.... I no wan miss d festival.
You don attend your own local festivals over there finish abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:
As someone on Twitter said:

Simple.
Saheed buy Benz after one year of Yahoo so how 9-5 bros wey him salary no enter 200k for like 5 years wan convince boys to go school.

How many Saheed done buy Benz?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
A001:

You don attend your own local festivals over there finish abi

....lol, i dey respect my host. I no fit do omabe festival for FCT.

abeg give me date for issese festival in Ilorin? we must promote indigenous culture/religion.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

Be like you no know wetin Dey on ground cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

1 Saheed go buy Benz among 1000 yahoo boys
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bluelines69:

He's right. Everytime EFCC raids them, all you see is, 23 suspects arrested, 2 cars recovered.

For every Yahoo guy that has a benz, there are are tens or hundreds of others without it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
nihilistjnr:

It is therefore an injustice, to demand or expect justice, in a completely lawless,Godless, and unjust society like Nigeria.

Factos. Self injustice.

This yahoo of a thing is a NORM in Nigeria.
A beautiful girl walked up to me somewhere in Ikoyi after I'd finished a work meeting at one of the pizzerias there and boldly asked me if I was a gee boy.
Apparently, someone on a Mac speaking English on a weekday - just has to be a Yahoo boy. She wanted my number so she can "help me make calls and talk to clients".

Very young girl of 25 max... asking if I be yahoo boy like say na professional courtesy before giving an elevator pitch.

Make I no even talk about how very foolish, legit hustlers are looking. Even if you're banking 1M per month (top 5%, at the very best, for legit hustlers), and you compare with your mate splurging millions on a daily, e go look like you dey play.

Not to mention the really smart scammers (I happen to know a few) who are investing in real estate, fancy restaurants, salons and car stands - wey be say you no fit even talk say dem dey scam, lest you be seen as an envious snake.

The matter long abeg. I stand with Plato.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Both the Alfas and Isese worshippers are all Yorubas

The one declared wanted is Salam Ayodeji

https://www.nairaland.com/7820396/salam-ayodeji-wanted-police-threatening
So are the Alfas house niggas then? Cos that makes it even worse

I do vividly recall Yoruba people calling Yoruba Obi supporters omo ale Yoruba. So what do we call these Alfas? Cat got their tongue?

What do we call the people trying to stop Yoruba people from their traditional worship of Yoruba gods? Which offence is more egregious?

Bear in mind I no be traditional worshipper nor do I care for their mode of worship but I thought freedom of worship was a constitutional right in Nigeria? Mind you these are the people that would holla Islamophobia anywhere they're in the minority and not allowed to worship or where their rights are impeded

I saw some dumbass the other day do Salat on the aisle of a plane and while people looked on in disgust he was allowed to finish. Why are they not as tolerant as others?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

....lol, i dey respect my host. I no fit do omabe festival for FCT.

abeg give me date for issese festival in Ilorin? we must promote indigenous culture/religion.
Isese festivals are celebrated now and then in almost all the major towns in Yorubaland, and Ilorin will soon join them again just like it was in the past.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
A40:
So are the Alfas house niggas then? Cos that makes it even worse

I do vividly recall Yoruba people calling Yoruba Obi supporters omo ale Yoruba. So what do we call these Alfas? Cat got their tongue?

What do we call the people trying to stop Yoruba people from their traditional worship of Yoruba gods? Which offence is more egregious?

Bear in mind I no be traditional worshipper nor do I care for their mode of worship but I thought freedom of worship was a constitutional right in Nigeria? Mind you these are the people that would holla Islamophobia anywhere they're in the minority and not allowed to worship or where their rights are impeded

I saw some dumbass the other day do Salat on the aisle of a plane and while people looked on in disgust he was allowed to finish. Why are they not as tolerant as others?

Where in the world or what part of this globe do people not disagree and fight over religion? Are you saying Yorubas are the only group where they have disagreement over mode of worship between the tribe?

In 100% Muslim societies Sunni and Shia will fight, in 100% Christian communities Catholics and Protestants will fight
Even within traditional worshippers Egungun will fight Oro adherent

Never mind where there are mix of religions in the same space

So your point about 2 different groups of Yorubas fighting over religion is what I am trying to understand

Every religion has their own version of intolerance. We are all aware of Xtianity and Islam intolerance whether historically or in current world Blueray shared his experience with traditional worshippers intolerance. Try prove your constitutional freedom of movement in when Oro people dey do their thing

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

1 Saheed go buy Benz among 1000 yahoo boys

The other 999 go sacrifice their girlfriend because them no hammer like Saheed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bluelines69:

Success get microphone, but reality dey quiet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

It's because u are not resident in Nigeria(most especially Lagos) , that's why u are asking this o. Most of the nightlife and real estate in Lagos Island is proudly sponsored by fraud money. Those boys dey get pass benz o; especially since the advent of bitcoin and other cryptos. Those boys don't go to the bank and cash out western union again, they receive their proceeds in crypto and they seem to have gone wiser than their elder brothers in the past.

That COVID-19 period was a blessing in disguise for them. Some of those boys have 2-3 houses built in their parent's names sef. The Yahoo thing has gotten to an endemic level ; boys coming out of secondary think more of buying cars than gaining admission to the university now. I know small small boys that were still Jss 1 when I was already in 300l in the university, dem don turn pablos now . Some of their parents were just helpless.

I used to think they weren't making money in the whole yahoo thing till hushpuppi was arrested and I was alarmed at how much that guy has stolen from his victims. Someone now told me there are boys who make more money that hush but they are not loud and lavish like him on social media shocked

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
obviously Atiku dey very serious abt 2027 poll...baba no wan leave anything abt dis CSU certification....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

Success get microphone, but reality dey quiet

Can’t argue with this grin, it’s more like there’s no in between they’re either very rich or not rich at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It's because u are not resident in Nigeria(most especially Lagos) , that's why u are asking this o. Most of the nightlife and real estate in Lagos Island is proudly sponsored by fraud money. Those boys dey get pass benz o; especially since the advent of bitcoin and other cryptos. Those boys don't go to the bank and cash out western union again, they receive their proceeds in crypto and they seem to have gone wiser than their elder brothers in the past.

That COVID-19 period was a blessing in disguise for them. Some of those boys have 2-3 houses built in their parent's names sef. The Yahoo thing has gotten to an endemic level ; boys coming out of secondary think more of buying cars than gaining admission to the university now. I know small small boys that were still Jss 1 when I was already in 300l in the university, dem don turn pablos now . Some of their parents were just helpless.

I used to think they weren't making money in the whole yahoo thing till hushpuppi was arrested and I was alarmed at how much that guy has stolen from his victims. Someone now told me there are boys who make more money that hush but they are not loud and lavish like him on social media shocked

Bro those guys are rich, they’re also getting married a lot maybe to take the attention off them, they’re the one sustaining luxury brand coys in the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Go Asaba ShopRite at night, boys dey use GLA250 and GLK350 dey para

Evian dey
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

Bro yahoo boys holit o.

The property bubble on the island is almost entirely driven by speculative drug and fraud money.

That's the feedback loop that's leading boys to join HKs, and fuelling the recruitment efforts of the HK owners.

I went to school with this nigga. Infact we were classmates. FBI are still looking for him in Nigeria till date. See how much he moved.

Oboi Saheed dey buy many many benz.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That's good, but how many of them hold it compared to the population of yahoo boys

From what I know, most young men in PH are into Yahoo now but the population that blow from it will be 1 in 1,000

Example, I caught my young cousin Simon who relies on me for monthly subsistence doing Yahoo work from his Watsapp profile. This guy is dead broke. These are the other 999 Saheeds/Simons that haven't made it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

That's good, but how many of them hold it compared to the population of yahoo boys

From what I know, most young men in PH are into Yahoo now but the population that blow from it will be 1 in 1,000

Example, I caught my young cousin Simon who relies on me for monthly subsistence doing Yahoo work from his Watsapp profile. This guy is dead broke. These are the other 999 Saheeds/Simons that haven't made it.
🤣🤣🤣
Which kind uncle are you
See the way I burst into laughter seeing your chat with him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin grin

This one na serious life threatening advice grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

You remind me of this chat I had with one. grin

I later heard from someone else he paid 150k to learn yahoo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, Ihebu4chelsea(m), CrystalTiger(m), sconp, Shegzdave, sebod(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.