Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,079 members, 7,867,095 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1586849 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) ... (4866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
OasisX:
πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

Make them hire better graphic designers. What's this rubbish. angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:

I'm calling okupe a coward because only a coward and a selfish father would cut off his own son simply because of what "people would say". Any father who would not support his son because the son is gay is a coward.

But that post also highlights me saying that I don't know if I would also be a coward in that situation too.

Let me use a clearer example. You and your mother are in public and a stronger looking guy confronts you and mother for something, along the line he not only insults her but also lays his finger on her and starts beating her, they are choices you as a person can make there, you can stand and fight him back no matter what, even if you know he's much stronger than you or that maybe he could use a deadly weapon on you or you could run away in order not to be his victim too.
Both responses are logical but one is an absolute choice of cowardice.

Hope that simplifies it for you.

Them suppose tie you for market and flog you repeatedly for your hypocrisy.

You were asked the same question and you said you dont know what you are going to do then turn around to call Doyin Okupe a coward for dealing with the situation in his own way.

Why not take the stand you want Doyin Okupe to take instead of saying you don't know?

That you don't even see the hypocrisy in your post dey gimme headache. angry

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
larride:

Them suppose tie you for market and flog you repeatedly for your hypocrisy.

You were asked the same question and you said you dont know what you are going to do then turn around to call Doyin Okupe a coward for dealing with the situation in his own way.

Why not take the stand you want Doyin Okupe to take instead of saying you don't know?

That you don't even see the hypocrisy in your post dey gimme headache. angry

A rare passport photograph of Don J

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
raumdeuter:
For the millionaires and billionaires here or those who have parents, uncles and aunties with shares and dividends theyve forgotten to collect

search for their names here

https://sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/

if you find the names
the below are the next steps

And if you already know this information or its not useful kindly ignore and sorry for spamming you

Found my popsy Conoil shares

Lmao no need. Document done loss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
raumdeuter:
For the millionaires and billionaires here or those who have parents, uncles and aunties with shares and dividends theyve forgotten to collect

if you find the names

And if you already know this information or its not useful kindly ignore and sorry for spamming you

Thank you. Found FBN shares for my Dad.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Found my popsy Conoil shares

Lmao no need. Document done loss
I saw Honeywell flour mills, dangore flour mills
The 2 sope otilo
Na only fbn hope they if I wan pursue am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
OasisX:
πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ
Whoever did the Nigerian State House logo is crazy and lazy. He/she copied the White House logo shamelessly.

Hundreds of thousands of talented Nigerian digital designers and we have to plagiarise the White House logo?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

if you find the names

So my papa get shares for FBN holdings, Fidelity Bank, Conoil and Oando shocked me sef see my name for FBN holdings, First bank wey I dey curse daily grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
KingTom:

So my papa get shares for FBN holdings, Fidelity Bank, Conoil and Oando shocked me sef see my name for FBN holdings, First bank wey I dey curse daily grin

Might be he bought the shares in your name for you.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

if you find the names

Nice one chief πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
larride:

Might be he bought the shares in your name for you.
That's exactly what happened, ironically me and the bank no dey gree at all grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Thanks Pa. Ramuzaki
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin

....Dem don lock their handle for una.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
KingTom:

grin

....lezz go cashout bruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin

....Obaseki is really dealing with Shuaibu like nobody. He don sack all his aides too. Indeed Edo no be Lagos.

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1696188116506124684?t=2AJlHdpdBosXrFZQvHyV3Q&s=19

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
A40:
You're right in that aspect. But sometimes as a man you can always hand these women loaded gun to which they can turn and use on you.

FA and football politics happen everywhere so I'm not even going to make it a gender agenda.

All I'm saying is in this aspect regardless of previous beef what he did is the smoking gun they can use to nail him for any of his other perceived fvxkups. If this were a men's team winning this title would have at least brought temporary peace but when you mix what he actually did with the general outrage you know you done fvcked up.

I mean we all saw the video. Do those women look like they had any prior issue with the man? I mean half the squad is a new set of players sef who owe their presence in the squad to his policy

He should have kept it professional instead of giving those girls ammunition

The guy looseguard. He suppose keep everything official knowing the bad blood

Jenni Hermoso is even dating Alexia Putellas (2 time Balon d'or) who is having running beef with the manager, so Hermoso is even a ring leader in the mutiny and their most senior and decorated player, you come dey looseguard with Hermoso of all people

Remember the coach dropped Putellas from the final for disrespecting him in the semi, and Putellas is also one of the rebellious crew the President threatened with 5 year ban. So both Hermoso and Putellas no like the coach and President from day. Last last, dem go bring that coach down
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
πŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
shocked

.....57 Guests?! Ọmọ!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

Of course Colombia beats DR overall. I am not arguing that one na. It’s been a long time but I still have my Colombian connect (even worked with a husband n wife couple from there).

You are very right about the package quality though. Almost all DR packaging na Pay as you come while Colombian is less so, with more variety and more flavouring. But in terms of safety Colombia is still deadlier. DR is still one of the safest in the Caribbean relatively speaking. That Caribbean na real jungle. Anybody travelling to places like Venezuela, El Salvador, Honduras needs to update his will first. Even Trinidad that I lived in deadly pass DR and Colombia. All man carry gun. Dem go shoot person for broad day light, no witnesses, no evidence. Police dey β€œamong”.
If you reason the violence for that ends you no go travel oh. That's just the truth. Even place like Mexico wey dey worse than Colombia people still dey enter Tijuana, Cabo and co

It's always advisable to visit these places with company anyway incase shit happens

If you want zero crime you're better off going to Bora Bora or places like Mauritius tbh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....Dem don lock their handle for una.
But you sef reason the matter na. Why they no want release Tinubu result, what's the essence of all this hide and seek? Tinubu's year book of graduation suddenly went missing from their archives. Which kind play be that.. undecided

Like we all know, evidence stops nonsense, if truly Tinubu schooled there and there's nothing to hide, they should release the results once and for all and shame all Obidients. It's becoming a child's play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:07am On Aug 29, 2023
So this Edo no be Lagos mantra pain dis fools,can't understand why someone from oshogbo who perhaps never lived,was born or an indigene of Lagos will be so pained by a dig at Oshiomhole that godfatherism that works in lagos, won't work in Edo....

You neva face the Ilorin Alfas and fulanis trolling,threatening and molesting Osun people and it's culture,na edo people you BATstards dingbats wan face cheesy grin,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:41am On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

if you find the names

thank you for this

i have stanbic equity fund going back to early 2000s. i could not remember its info . and even the people in the bank were telling me story
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:48am On Aug 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

There's a video of the coach grabbing boob of one of the female technical crew, he might claim he doesn't know or got carried away but it's enough to take him down tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grab em by the bobby
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:54am On Aug 29, 2023
A40:
If you reason the violence for that ends you no go travel oh. That's just the truth. Even place like Mexico wey dey worse than Colombia people still dey enter Tijuana, Cabo and co

It's always advisable to visit these places with company anyway incase shit happens

If you want zero crime you're better off going to Bora Bora or places like Mauritius tbh

The thing is human beings will always find a way. Many of those tiny Caribbean and Central American countries are as dangerous or even worse than Colombia and Mexico but because they are smaller they don't make waves. Also if you are used to a place you get to know where to go to and where to avoid. There was a night we mistakenly drove into a neighborhood that even police don't go to, me and my guy nearly get heart attack on our way out. E be like film. You drive into a street and there are 5 guys sitting outside and when you are driving out there are now 50.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2023
Ellexy:
But you sef reason the matter na. Why they no want release Tinubu result, what's the essence of all this hide and seek? Tinubu's year book of graduation suddenly went missing from their archives. Which kind play be that.. undecided

Like we all know, evidence stops nonsense, if truly Tinubu schooled there and there's nothing to hide, they should release the results once and for all and shame all Obidients. It's becoming a child's play.

grin

....LOL!

Una doing well jaare. Make una continue pressing their neck across all social media platforms. I hear una don carry the matter go Linkedin sef.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2023
DissTroy:

Whoever did the Nigerian State House logo is crazy and lazy. He/she copied the White House logo shamelessly.

Hundreds of thousands of talented Nigerian digital designers and we have to plagiarise the White House logo?
Havent you heard, plagiarism is what we do in Nigeria. We copy anything and almost everything. Hilda Baci's cook a thon is a pointer. πŸ‘Œ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Birds of a feather

https://www.nairaland.com/7820775/ganduje-hosts-asari-dokubo-abuja
Tompolo cash out during Jonathan tenor, Fulani Herdsmen cash out during Buhari tenor. It is Asari Dokubo's time to cash out in Tinubu tenor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Tompolo cash out during Jonathan tenor, Fulani Herdsmen cash out during Buhari tenor. It is Asari Dokubo's time to cash out in Tinubu tenor.

They called Asari Dokubo Frontline Niger Delta leader πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈβ€¦.

Imagine in a region where great people like Atedo Peterside hail from, na non state actors like Asari dem dey refer to as frontline Niger delta leader .

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

They called Asari Dokubo Frontline Niger Delta leader πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈβ€¦.

Imagine in a region where great people like Atedo Peterside hail from, na non state actors like Asari dem dey refer to as frontline Niger delta leader .
Asari is greater than Jonathan in Tinubu/Ganduje eye, reason he could threaten a sitting Governor with confidence. He has the full backing of his paymaster at the Villa...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Asari is greater than Jonathan in Tinubu/Ganduje eye, reason he could threaten a sitting Governor with confidence. He has the full backing of his paymaster at the Villa...
It's about finding the right maga and you start cashing out big

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2023
ShaqFu:
Havent you heard, plagiarism is what we do in Nigeria. We copy anything and almost everything. Hilda Baci's cook a thon is a pointer. πŸ‘Œ

We are shameless. Both logos are on the respective governments' websites.

I'm surprised Nigerian investigative journalists haven't picked up on it yet. I searched Twitter and no mention of this obvious embarrassment.

If only the plagiarists could copy the White House website's great UI and UX too, it'd be great.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) ... (4866) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: larride(m), Segedinho(m), liveLongNprospa(m), Theflint1(m), Ibukzy, Amigoss, fyinka47(m), PendragonVII, Godstime001, BlueRayDick, GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.