Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1572532 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2023
HR generalist
Sector: Tech

Location lekki and VI

Salary: N200- N300k monthly + other perks.

- Background in the tech space would be ideal.
- Readily available to resume September 01, 2023.

Send CV via email to: rvlconsult@gmail.com
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2023
seankafor:
https://twitter.com/AjeboDanny/status/1696405084844757378?t=Eg4ZtvEZA2bbgpNhLd6DoQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/Tunde_OD/status/1696259202488914237?t=YB1nMT9MXRegJ8FH-31bfQ&s=19
💯
This is nonsense Darlington
Using the situation of the country to justify crime is madness and full of entitlement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Amigoss:
So this Edo no be Lagos mantra pain dis fools,can't understand why someone from oshogbo who perhaps never lived,was born or an indigene of Lagos will be so pained by a dig at Oshiomhole that godfatherism that works in lagos, won't work in Edo....

You neva face the Ilorin Alfas and fulanis trolling,threatening and molesting Osun people and it's culture,na edo people you BATstards dingbats wan face cheesy grin,

I noticed it too.

May be because Tinubu wanted to influence edo elections with money since Osho na him boy, cornvicts now are the most pained when they hear it. Even on this thread, I have seen it most times where some of them will use it to garnish a sentence even when it is irrelevant to the discourse.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2023
Emaprince:
I noticed it too.

May be because Tinubu wanted to influence edo elections with money since Osho na him boy, cornvicts now are the most pained when they hear it. Even on this thread, I have seen it most times where some of them will use it to garnish a sentence even when it is irrelevant to the discourse.

Honestly it doesn't make sense to me as well. "Edo No be Lagos" was coined then to spite Osho who actually wanted to replicate the godfatherism structure we have in Lagos where governance is not transparent. It looks as if those bringing it up now wish godfatherism was entrenched by Osho as if that would've helped Edo state in any way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This is nonsense Darlington
Using the situation of the country to justify crime is madness and full of entitlement

Just say you wan run gee because you wan run gee, no need to rationalize and use Naija condition back am.

I been get one neighbor (Kingsley) for Uniport back when i been dey learn coding. He been tell me say, he dey interested in learning, i pack all the resources i been dey use learn, copy am inside flash drive send am to the guy.

E nor reach 2 days, Baba return, tell me say the thing too hard and he no fit continue. The guy port straight into Gee and the guy been achieve success as a scammer.

Gee money gives returns you’ll have to work years to get plus the lifestyle you have access to is different. Facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2023
As someone on Twitter said:

Simple.
Saheed buy Benz after one year of Yahoo so how 9-5 bros wey him salary no enter 200k for like 5 years wan convince boys to go school.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:
As someone on Twitter said:

Simple.
Saheed buy Benz after one year of Yahoo so how 9-5 bros wey him salary no enter 200k for like 5 years wan convince boys to go school.

E nor get where crime nor go pay faster than legit hustle.
E nor mean say crime suppose dey encouraged.
Some of these things, na when them move your mama or papa savings nai you go know how e dey pepper for body

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Some of these things, na when them move your mama or papa savings nai you go know how e dey pepper for body

This has always been my prayer when anyone tries to offer any form of justification or explanation to support crime.

When they clear your mothers 35 year life savings, you will understand why we should all join hands to condemn it and not say ridiculous things like "Saheed buy benz after one year".

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2023
Itsrm:

This has always been my prayer when anyone tries to offer any form of justification or explanation to support crime.

When they clear your mothers 35 year life savings, you will understand why we should all join hands to condemn it and not say ridiculous things like "Saheed buy benz after one year".

It is usually when it hits home that the effect is felt.
Not fair at all.
Each I hear say person Don pick, wetin dey immediately come my mind na who them just rob without gun? How the person go handle the realization?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Itsrm:

The great Plato once said "And this we may truly affirm to be a great proof that a man is just, not willingly or because he thinks that justice is any good to him individually, but of necessity.

For wherever any one thinks that he can safely be unjust, there he is unjust. For all men believe in their hearts that injustice is far more profitable to the individual than justice
"

It is therefore an injustice, to demand or expect justice, in a completely lawless,Godless, and unjust society like Nigeria.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Just say you wan run gee because you wan run gee, no need to rationalize and use Naija condition back am.

I been get one neighbor (Kingsley) for Uniport back when i been dey learn coding. He been tell me say, he dey interested in learning, i pack all the resources i been dey use learn, copy am inside flash drive send am to the guy.

E nor reach 2 days, Baba return, tell me say the thing too hard and he no fit continue. The guy port straight into Gee and the guy been achieve success as a scammer.

Gee money gives returns you’ll have to work years to get plus the lifestyle you have access to is different. Facts
Abi oo
Everyone want to ball, they want roll with the big boys without working hard
It's just so unfortunate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Redacted post
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

The guy looseguard. He suppose keep everything official knowing the bad blood

Jenni Hermoso is even dating Alexia Putellas (2 time Balon d'or) who is having running beef with the manager, so Hermoso is even a ring leader in the mutiny and their most senior and decorated player, you come dey looseguard with Hermoso of all people

Remember the coach dropped Putellas from the final for disrespecting him in the semi, and Putellas is also one of the rebellious crew the President threatened with 5 year ban. So both Hermoso and Putellas no like the coach and President from day. Last last, dem go bring that coach down
Putellas and Hermoso dey date? Ya kpotuba!!

I think Hermoso also likes men though

Anyway from what I know about lesbians one thing they absolutely absolutely hate is seeing their partners frolic with men. Even the femmes dey change am for the butch wey go collect D on the low. Never mind the other way round those ones fit beat the other one to a pulp or kill am sef

It makes sense say the vex dey extra.

The man just gave those women rope to hang them with with his excesses, the truth is in all these associations the best thing is just to allow these women run themselves. You couldn't pay me enough money to be in charge of this. With men you at least know when you win your players will begin conforming to your system, with women? Lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Amigoss:
So this Edo no be Lagos mantra pain dis fools,can't understand why someone from oshogbo who perhaps never lived,was born or an indigene of Lagos will be so pained by a dig at Oshiomhole that godfatherism that works in lagos, won't work in Edo....

You neva face the Ilorin Alfas and fulanis trolling,threatening and molesting Osun people and it's culture,na edo people you BATstards dingbats wan face cheesy grin,
All jokes aside. They've been shockingly quiet about this? Even if you no be idol worshipper why do you have smoke for Igbos and no smoke for those that actually chanced you from your land

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
cc:
A001

omo e be like dis isese matter neva end 4 ilorin, abeg wetin be d scores? i hear some dey use basket collect g0als? hw many dey prison

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lol, I think you guys are saying same thing.
DeadPresidents:

Wtf are you saying? Where did i ever condone or encourage fraud? I’m saying people should not use the state of Naija as a crutch to reinforce their decision to go into fraud and instead just admit they want to do it from a place of greed.

You just jumped in like an Alsatian without any surrounding context. Read well before replying my posts abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
A40:
All jokes aside. They've been shockingly quiet about this? Even if you no be idol worshipper why do you have smoke for Igbos and no smoke for those that actually chanced you from your land

Boss u don break d table finally..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Wtf are you saying? Where did i ever condone or encourage fraud? I’m saying people should not use the state of Naija as a crutch to reinforce their decision to go into fraud and instead just admit they want to do it from a place of greed.

You just jumped in like an Alsatian without any surrounding context. Read well before replying my posts abeg.
Who accused you of justifying it?
Now you Don go call me dog.. Not even rottweiler or Caucasian shepherd.. Na GSD you see call me.
Lool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
nihilistjnr:

The great Plato once said "And this we may truly affirm to be a great proof that a man is just, not willingly or because he thinks that justice is any good to him individually, but of necessity,for wherever any one thinks that he can safely be unjust, there he is unjust. For all men believe in their hearts that injustice is far more profitable to the individual than justice"

It is therefore an injustice, to demand or expect justice, in a completely lawless,Godless, and unjust society like Nigeria.

No sir.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
A40:

Both the Alfas and Isese worshippers are all Yorubas

The one declared wanted is Salam Ayodeji

https://www.nairaland.com/7820396/salam-ayodeji-wanted-police-threatening
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Who accused you of justifying it?
Now you Don go call me dog.. Not even rottweiler or Caucasian shepherd.. Na GSD you see call me.
Lool

Seems i overreacted and misread the intent of the post. My most sincere apologies for the rant.

I’ve had my old people’s accounts wiped by fraudsters and i hate them mfs with passion.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7820917/abiodun-diverted-ogun-lgs-allocations

So LGA's dey get crazy allocation like this 🙄🙄? No wonder Governors no wn use ear hear LG autonomy..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Seems i overreacted and misread the intent of the post. My most sincere apologies for the rant.

I’ve had my old people’s accounts wiped by fraudsters and i hate them mfs with passion.
Omo that's painful to hear
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
monerozi5590:

No sir.

the crimes aren't gonna do itself

Someone gotta do it

🤷

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Omo that's painful to hear

It’s so bad now i don’t even send them money directly, instead sending it to more tech-savvy people who i can trust to maintain non-compromised accounts and then the receiver can hand them cash.

Omo, fraud is bad. In 18th-century Britain, the poverty rate spiraled out of control and the crime rate jumped to match it. The British government responded by instituting very harsh penalties for theft. People were getting executed for stealing handkerchiefs. I’m wondering what that government would have done if there was a cybercrime epidemic like the one we have now grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:

It’s so bad now i don’t even send them money directly, instead sending it to more tech-savvy people who i can trust to maintain non-compromised accounts and then the receiver can hand them cash.

Omo, fraud is bad. In 18th-century Britain, the poverty rate spiraled out of control and the crime rate jumped to match it. The British government responded by instituting very harsh penalties for theft. People were getting executed for stealing handkerchiefs. I’m wondering what that government would have done if there was a cybercrime epidemic like the one we have now grin
But the government that should set such rules are the one topping the theft chart, the country is messed up so bad we are justifying what's not and what if
That's why I don't condemn those who carry out jungle justice on criminals
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
seankafor:
Don j, go and bail your brothers(sisters)

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1696488127160844465?t=Gd51UjjFgnNIX4LQ779JNg&s=19
What if he's one of them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

But the government that should set such rules are the one topping the theft chart, the country is messed up so bad we are justifying what's not and what if
That's why I don't condemn those who carry out jungle justice on criminals
you don see where Dem do jungle justice for yahoo boy before?

Na roadside theft Dem dey do those ones for

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
seankafor:
you don see where Dem do jungle justice for yahoo boy before?

Na roadside theft Dem dey do those ones for
They play, yahoo boy way they on drugs drive and kill person
Or yahoo boy way them catch with ritual stuff
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

What if he's one of them grin
Wetin be this na grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.