Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,587 members, 7,847,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1525324 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) ... (4754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Amoto94:
Someone who did want to abort his supposed baby after supporting abortion and championing the cause of abortionists as a liberal, Don J will only deceive those who are naive and ignorant. Don J is just catching cruise with some of his takes deep down he doesn't mean them

grin grin

U no dey forget things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Unfortunately, this 3000 word essay didn't answer the straight and simple question of what u will do if u are in a position someone like Doyin Okupe is today with his son.
This your long reply is also needless.

It's a simple "you go explain tire".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
larride:

Lmao.

We are in 2023, not 2019. It's not my fault that you cannot do simple addition and subtraction.

They used the period where the USWNT won 2 world cup while the USMNT failed to qualify for the world cup in 2018. Of course the women team were going to make money because they played more during that period.

This is a CNN article as at Nov 2022 during the Qatar 2022.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/11/30/football/us-women-soccer-pay-deal-qatar-world-cup-spt-intl/index.html
Bloody hell! Was the law suit for equal revenue sharing in 2023 or 2019? A case was in 2019 you are saying they used figures from those time period maybe they should have time jumped to 2023 lol. What made the USMNT not to qualify for the world cup? The men national team failed to qualify for the world cup thanks to their own faults which made the women team generate more revenue than them for over a 3 year period as reported by Wall street journal.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Even with all the liberalism and acceptability in the west, them still dey mock a nigga for being gay.

You think they don't know how disgusting it is for a nigga to be eyeing another nigga ass?

WTF man!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bombblacks:

Bloody hell! Was the law suit for equal revenue sharing in 2023 or 2019? A case was in 2019 you are saying they used figures from those time period maybe they should have time jumped to 2023 lol. What made the USMNT not to qualify for the world cup? The men national team failed to qualify for the world cup thanks to their own faults which made the women team generate more revenue than them for over a 3 year period as reported by Wall street journal.
So they wanted equal pay for that particular period ...and after that, everything should revert back to status qou?

Let them be consistent with huge revenue generation and lets see if their pay wont be reviewed.

The Koko is you must earn as you generate. Even in their basket ball, the females are agitating for equal pay when men are generating all the money.

I watched a WBA game where both teams forgot their post and started scoring in their own baskets thinking it's opponent basket grin grin. It went on for over a min until ref noticed and corrected them. But they want equal pay handed to them without earning it.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Emaprince:
Even with all the liberalism and acceptability in the west, them still dey mock a nigga for being gay.

You think they don't know how disgusting it is for a nigga to be eyeing another nigga ass?

WTF man!!!
Gay has nothing to do with anal sex. Straight men and women also engages in anal sex.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Emaprince:
So they wanted equal pay for that particular period ...and after that, everything should revert back to status qou?

Let them be consistent with huge revenue generation and lets see if their pay wont be reviewed.

The Koko is you must earn as you generate. Even in their basket ball, the females are agitating for equal pay when men are generating all the money.

I watched a WBA game where both teams forgot their post and started scoring in their own baskets thinking it's opponent basket grin grin. It went on for over a min until ref noticed and corrected them. But they want equal pay handed to them without earning it.
If you read the lawsuit that was actually their request. Revenue sharing according to percentage brought in.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Emaprince:

WTF man!!!
How many gay footballers are in the top flight leagues
How many of them is bold to come
These people they play🤣🤣

Casillas came out as gay, almost immediately alaye delete and claim his handle was hacked
The west can tolerate it but they won't have anything to do with such person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ibime:

lol. Una never still understand this matter

This ain't about a kiss, a hug or anything. Things like this happen spontaneously during moments of celebration.

There's a civil war going on there. The players want the coach out for the last 2 years. Rather than sack the coach, the President gave ultimatum to 15 players who went on strike to either return or be suspended for 5 years. 12 of them never returned and the ones playing still hate the coach. Including many of the players who didn't raise official complaint. Their issues stem from the coach being an ultra disciplinarian who makes them leave their doors open till 12am to monitor their sleeping habits, monitors their movements on days off, and other funny behaviours

The coaches father is also a big man in Spanish football politics and the President is parapo with the coach. If they clear out the President, then they can get to the coach

The President was just one misstep away from a setup and he fell into it. He then compounded it by telling lies of what Hermoso said.

The coach instead of keeping quiet has now thrown the President under the bus, knowing that President has men in the FA. The President is only in this situation for backing the coach in the first place and if I'm him, I'll get my stooges in the FA to investigate the coachs behaviours, let us both fall together.
You're right in that aspect. But sometimes as a man you can always hand these women loaded gun to which they can turn and use on you.

FA and football politics happen everywhere so I'm not even going to make it a gender agenda.

All I'm saying is in this aspect regardless of previous beef what he did is the smoking gun they can use to nail him for any of his other perceived fvxkups. If this were a men's team winning this title would have at least brought temporary peace but when you mix what he actually did with the general outrage you know you done fvcked up.

I mean we all saw the video. Do those women look like they had any prior issue with the man? I mean half the squad is a new set of players sef who owe their presence in the squad to his policy

He should have kept it professional instead of giving those girls ammunition
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

How many gay footballers are in the top flight leagues
How many of them is bold to come
These people they play🤣🤣

Casillas came out as gay, almost immediately alaye delete and claim his handle was hacked
The west can tolerate it but they won't have anything to do with such person
not only that these people remains gay, trans and bullshit, but they also come for the kids too..

Shaa na still first world problems, make Dem dey rough am that way.. our own hands are full here ..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1696112945669783569?s=20

These bastards should not be made to have a field day..

I like as the Spanish fa and the president is fighting back 🔙

Good ..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
seankafor:
https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1696112945669783569?s=20

These bastards should not be made to have a field day..

I like as the Spanish fa and the president is fighting back 🔙

Good ..
The man should accept suspension
This is dragging too long
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The man should accept suspension
This is dragging too long
no
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
For the millionaires and billionaires here or those who have parents, uncles and aunties with shares and dividends theyve forgotten to collect

search for their names here

https://sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/

if you find the names
the below are the next steps

And if you already know this information or its not useful kindly ignore and sorry for spamming you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Thanks Boss appreciate the heads up.

raumdeuter:
For the millionaires and billionaires here or those who have parents, uncles and aunties with shares and dividends theyve forgotten to collect

if you find the names

And if you already know this information or its not useful kindly ignore and sorry for spamming you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

if you find the names

Funny enough I found my father's name with about 4 different shares
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
chrisooblog:
Thanks Boss appreciate the heads up.
Thanks no reach, I dey collect 10% commission

iamoyindamola:
Funny enough I found my father's name with about 4 different shares

Start making steps on how he can redeem it, Also it might be a good idea to create an estate with you the kids as beneficiaries, Cos the day he passes on, his survivors will pass through shege to retrieve this including whatever is left in his bank account.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Start making steps on how he can redeem it, Also it might be a good idea to create an estate with you the kids as beneficiaries, Cos the day he passes on, his survivors will pass through shege to retrieve this including whatever is left in his bank account.
He's dead
I will have to go home to find his documents
I remember he use to carry me along when buying those shares but I was young to understand them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He's dead
I will have to go home to find his documents
I remember he use to carry me along when buying those shares but I was young to understand them

Sorry to hear that. The process for you might be very hard then.
If its substantial money it might be worth the stress, If not maybe you go just throway face
Also anyone with aged parents should start making these steps so their hardwork does not get lost or wasted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
dis journalist & guest @ TVC news dey ment
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis journalist & guest @ TVC news dey ment

grin grin grin. What's happening? I hear say na Tinubu get the station sha, so their news or reporting will always be one-sided.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

if you find the names

I just checked now and my old man's name popped us for like 16 different companies . He passed on last year, but I thought he had already done the CSCS e-dividend update of records before his demise cos my sister who is with his phone says she usually receive dividend payments directly in his bank account.

Maybe I will take time to look into this sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Cc Disstroy and other tech guys on this board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Sorry to hear that. The process for you might be very hard then.
If its substantial money it might be worth the stress, If not maybe you go just throway face
Also anyone with aged parents should start making these steps so their hardwork does not get lost or wasted

God Bless you man for this.
Please does it have an expiry date for collection? My parents had absolutely forgot about most of these. Like I'm talking some bought around 2003 and 04.

That's I'm asking if after a while, they've lost the rights to collect dividends and stuff like that?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chief grin

raumdeuter:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
📌📌📌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
larride:

At the bolded, if you simply dont know what you wi do in that situation, why then are you calling Doyin Okupe who is dealing with the situation a coward?

Dont you see how confused you yourself are?

I'm calling okupe a coward because only a coward and a selfish father would cut off his own son simply because of what "people would say". Any father who would not support his son because the son is gay is a coward.

But that post also highlights me saying that I don't know if I would also be a coward in that situation too.

Let me use a clearer example. You and your mother are in public and a stronger looking guy confronts you and mother for something, along the line he not only insults her but also lays his finger on her and starts beating her, they are choices you as a person can make there, you can stand and fight him back no matter what, even if you know he's much stronger than you or that maybe he could use a deadly weapon on you or you could run away in order not to be his victim too.
Both responses are logical but one is an absolute choice of cowardice.

Hope that simplifies it for you.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Amoto94:
[b]Someone who did want to abort his supposed baby after supporting abortion and championin[/b]g the cause of abortionists as a liberal, Don J will only deceive those who are naive and ignorant. Don J is just catching cruise with some of his takes deep down he doesn't mean them

Your post doesn't mean what you wanted it to mean.

You said I supported abortionists (which means for women to abort their foetuses) and then wanting to later abort my suspected baby.
Doesn't that align with my beliefs? cheesy

Is there a contradiction there?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Emaprince:

WTF man!!!

Of course acceptability isn't at 100%, but as you can see from all the lamentations of the "woke mob". Their laws and their sentiments is completely geared towards protections of the minority.

Any CEO, any public official, any entertainer who comes out and insults gay people and attacks people sexuality is dropped instantly. The person loses all opportunities.

I'm sure you would like that to happen to all tribalists in nigeria, wouldn't you like when people are called to account for spreading targeted hate against another group of people??
Do you think hate is good?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bombblacks:

And your brain should tell you that we are now in 2023 and not in 2019. Is that hard for you to understand?

It seems you are still stuck in 2019 in your head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) ... (4754) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.