Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,886 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573783 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (4842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
airmark:

Well, the evidence among others, are enough to call him for interrogation and investigation on his chats and calls before and immediately after Mohbad's death.

Sure ! I know the evidences are enough for him to be invested for interrogation , that’s why I said if he has a good lawyer he will walk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tiritiri odo-odo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omo.
This Mohbad story ehn.
Which one be e wife allegedly cheated on him😩
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
This story long gan.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Unlimited22:
This story long gan.
Yes the more revelation the more it's painful a young soul was wasted for nothing
Now it's looking like he was poisoned and was dying slowly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Yes the more revelation the more it's painful a young soul was wasted for nothing
Now it's looking like he was poisoned and was dying slowly

At this point I’m getting tired of social media sef . The whole thing is just depressing for those of us just reading and watching events as they unfold
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Sure ! I know the evidences are enough for him to be invested for interrogation , that’s why I said if he has a good lawyer he will walk

Does he need a good lawyer? What he did so far that we know is insensitive by laughing and also the bullying is a separate case but to link the 2 to him causing Mohbad death is stretching too far. They need more evidence to link him to the direct cause of death

Even if he says Me and Mohbad get beef and I no like am so I celebrated his death. Surely it's a silly thing to do but not a crime

Per your initial post about people speaking out. While that is good but in real life there are consequences and most people will rather look away and not get into trouble with people more powerful than them just lookaway and mind their business before it becomes their wahala

Let's assume you see police harassing an innocent bystander will you speak up to their faces?

On campus you see a group of cultists beating an innocent student or ask him to kneel down will you speak up or tell them to let him stand?

It takes a certain level of your own power before you can challenge someone where you know there can be real consequences. You see how influential Samlarry and NM be for society. If you no Chop Belleful they are not people you can take on.

See Davido don bully many people who will speak up against him especially if you sef no solid well well

Dele Momodu wey be elite big man wey try to interfere how many years Davido take dey insult am? If Momodu no strong you sure say no be Lati go come visit am?

Obasanjo wey dey insult those Obas yesterday you think all of them happy with it? But who wan talk or speak up?

People wey dey fori won pamo, e get wetin dem see.

After this initial public anger goes, how you know say Samlarry and NM no go begin treat fuckup of all those wey yarn openly against them

In those Gang movies, e get reason why all the community dey fear to talk out or condemn them publicly na because consequences dey on the street and govt can't save you

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Tiritiriokanokan

What is okan okan . Na why dem suppose dey teach coding in Yoruba

You no sabi difference between odo and okan
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

What is okan okan . Na why dem suppose dey teach coding in Yoruba

You no sabi difference between odo and okan
🤣🤣🤣
I swear it wasn't intentional I thought I was writing odo
Chai you just create avenue for dragging me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

At this point I’m getting tired of social media sef . The whole thing is just depressing for those of us just reading and watching events as they unfold
Honestly I am deeply hurt
Just one person went through all these and still end up dead on top
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
airmark:

Did you listen to the tracked call of Sam larry as shared by gistlover blog, where he said in ecstasy, "all station settlement, no case to answer'', after his caller laughed and told him "they have buried Mohbad''?.

That's enough evidence to declare him wanted.
Wow....If this is so, then they might have e a hand in it.

Meaning they already good with the police, and they fear nothing.

Nigeria...SMH.

And they won't use this against him o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

Whataboutism to distract.

Her wedding picture is public and her younger brother is about 51.

You should be more concerned Buhari whom you supported for 9 years married Aisha as a child: https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/09/aisha-buhari-opens-marrying-buhari-teenager .

You are the real paedophile enabler. smiley
lol he said whataboutism to distract, then he talked about buhari. Like are you fhucking serious? grin

According to mathematics, obi married his wife at the young age of 17 (which means he must have been grooming her for atleast 1-2 years before marrying her) pedophile by every sense of the word.

But your defence is that I should go and look at their wedding picture? Shey 17 years no dey look like 18? Like how is that a defence?

You are okay with pedophile running for president, but let me guess, not being able to see president's certificate is where you draw the line? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Did you see Mohbad's performance at Ikorodu where one person in the crowd shouted, 'Sam larry, ma pa danu' (Sam Larry will kill you).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxMGZ1NuBVG/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

By now, Sam larry is supposed to have been picked up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Emaprince:
Wow....If this is so, then they might have e a hand in it.

Meaning they already good with the police, and they fear nothing.

Nigeria...SMH.

And they won't use this against him o.

It's disheartening.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na weed dey the clouds over Nigeria

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
But ladies add weed to make their hair grow na, this is very common
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Wahala dey...Naija police and nonsense most times..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
All I can say about this mohbad saga is it took less than four years for Naira Marley to become a villain. Or maybe I should say the suge knight of the naija music industry.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wolves players suppose gather flog Jose Sa for that Liverpool 2nd goal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
A40:
Lol. Him Papa na G.O of one of Nigeria's biggest churches so you shouldn't be surprised

A40, we had this conversation 4 weeks ago.

You mentioned Iyin's father is the G.O. of a mega church so he comes from opulence? He's telling a different story about being broke and unkempt less than 10 years ago in 2014 even though he was CEO of Flutterwave in 2016 or so.

Which does one believe?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
ribbit:
lol he said whataboutism to distract, then he talked about buhari. Like are you fhucking serious? grin

According to mathematics, obi married his wife at the young age of 17 (which means he must have been grooming her for atleast 1-2 years before marrying her) pedophile by every sense of the word.

But your defence is that I should go and look at their wedding picture? Shey 17 years no dey look like 18? Like how is that a defence?

You are okay with pedophile running for president, but let me guess, not being able to see president's certificate is where you draw the line? grin

Dude, you either lack a functional brain or you're a professional clown. Margaret Obi was in her 20's when she got married. Her younger brother is 51 now which made him 20+ years in 1992 when Obi wedded his older sister . That in turn would make her about 22 - 24 years when she wedded Obi.

I have mentioned Margaret Obi's family details and her relatives so you can juxtapoxe the time frame.

Focus on defending paedophile Buhari who married a teenage Aisha like you have done for 9 years, rabbit!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:
All I can say about this mohbad saga is it took less than four years for Naira Marley to become a villain. Or maybe I should say the suge knight of the naija music industry.
why he no flex the muscule for his mates in the industry.. why must it be the youngins he must flex muscule with?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
seankafor:
why he no flex the muscule for his mates in the industry.. why must it be the youngins he must flex muscule with?

Dey play,person wey assault an OG like Rugged man in London...Sent boys to beat him up..

Nairamarley don bad no be today

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Amigoss:

Dey play,person wey assault an OG like Rugged man in London...Sent boys to beat him up..

Nairamarley don bad no be today
Your ndlea ambassador. LOL
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
WorkMotion
Finance Administration Assistant
Remote
https://apply.workable.com/workmotion/j/306AEEFACD/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

A40, we had this conversation 4 weeks ago.

You mentioned Iyin's father is the G.O. of a mega church so he comes from opulence? He's telling a different story about being broke and unkempt less than 10 years ago in 2014 even though he was CEO of Flutterwave in 2016 or so.

Which does one believe?
Google Sam Aboyeji. G.O of Foursquare Church. That's his father. Person wey school for Canada

He comes from a privileged background and thunder will fire him if he claims otherwise

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
A40:
Google Sam Aboyeji. G.O of Foursquare Church. That's his father. Person wey school for Canada

He comes from a privileged background and thunder will fire him if he claims otherwise

Oh. See why I have reservations about overly-religious folks?

Now it all makes sense how he got started with big bucks venture capital. Just last Sunday, he himself exposed another VC Juggernaut, Asemota, for making his first millions working for the Ibori dynasty while Asemota preaches starting with a cup of garri to Startup Twitter everyday.

It all makes sense now. Thank you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
📌📌📌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
@Larride and OasisX

Call me a prophet.. I knew it would happen

Well deserved..

https://www.nairaland.com/7843015/tinubu-appoints-hakeem-muri-okunola-15

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

Dude, you either lack a functional brain or you're a professional clown. Margaret Obi was in her 20's when she got married. Her younger brother is 51 now which made him 20+ years in 1992 when Obi wedded his older sister . That in turn would make her about 22 - 24 years when she wedded Obi.

I have mentioned Margaret Obi's family details and her relatives so you can juxtapoxe the time frame.

Focus on defending paedophile Buhari who married a teenage Aisha like you have done for 9 years, rabbit!
you are very very stupid.

If this is all you can put up as defence.

What is the name of the so Called younger brother?

Oloriburuku lying with confidence to defend pedophile.

The difference between you and i is I won't defend buhari because I don't defend pedophiles.
but why are you defending obi without providing evidence?

Like obi, like his followers.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (4842) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, reccy(m), GloriousGbola, Shegzdave, PendragonVII, OasisX, Theflint1(m), izzou(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.