Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,833 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573699 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
A40:
Google Sam Aboyeji. G.O of Foursquare Church. That's his father. Person wey school for Canada

He comes from a privileged background and thunder will fire him if he claims otherwise

Hahaha. Iyin the bobo master. The father worked for Shell for nearly 30 years before retiring to become Foursquare G.O.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Roland17:
@Larride and Oasis

Call me a prophet.. I knew it would happen

Well deserved..

https://www.nairaland.com/7843015/tinubu-appoints-hakeem-muri-okunola-15

grin

....Ẹ̀gbọ́n! Apparently some of you understand how Tinubu does his things than me sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
ribbit:
you are very very stupid.

If this is all you can put up as defence.

What is the name of the so Called younger brother?

Oloriburuku lying with confidence to defend pedophile.

The difference between you and i is I won't defend buhari because I don't defend pedophiles.
but why are you defending obi without providing evidence?

Like obi, like his followers.

There are a thousand biographies on Margaret Obi, most of which are imaginations which sprang up after the race. You'd barely see any news of her before 2022, and almost zero before 2018.

None are her official biographies.

Margaret Obi's maiden name is Margaret Brownson Usen. She hails from Onna LGA (which is the same LGA as the immediate past Governor of Akwa Ibom State). You won't see this part on blogs.

The Brownson Usen family is known. Not famous but known. You want me to post her younger brother's Facebook account so when he coughs or reacts to a news article you call all find a way to rope Peter Obi into it?

What you want a map to the family house?

You should focus on Tinubu, a drug dealer who faked everything. including his age, with no siblings and missing gaps.

But rabbits are incapable of rational thoughts and logic.

Your username is RIBBIT which means "the croaking sound of a frog". Perfect moniker for a dôlt fanboying for a drug dealer who's trolled for having "okpolo eyes". Go figure!

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Hahaha. Iyin the bobo master. The father worked for Shell for nearly 30 years before retiring to become Foursquare G.O.

Na my former boss first mention this Iyin guy name to my consciousness. The man is a forusquare member and he talked about Iyin’s privileged background .

Anybody that thinks that Iyin guy is some
MKO Abiola that rose from grass to grace is just drinking bobo juice . His father was a typical naija G.O that had everything set for him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

There are a thousand biographies on Margaret Obi, most of which are imaginations which sprang up after the race. You'd barely see any news of her before 2022, and almost zero before 2018.

None are her official biographies.

Margaret Obi's maiden name is Margaret Brownson Usen. She hails from Onna LGA (which is the same LGA as the immediate past Governor of Akwa Ibom State). You won't see this part on blogs.

The Brownson Usen family is known. Not famous but known. You want me to post her younger brother's Facebook account so when he coughs or reacts to a news article you call all find a way to rope Peter Obi into it?

What you want a map to the family house?

You should focus on Tinubu, a drug dealer who faked everything. including his age, with no siblings and missing gaps.

But rabbits are incapable of rational thoughts and logic.

Your username is RIBBIT which means "the croaking sound of a frog". Perfect moniker for a dôlt fanboying for a drug dealer who's trolled for having "okpolo eyes". Go figure!

Like I said, you are oloriburuku lying son of a bitch.

You lied outrightly that magret obi's brother is in his 50s

I asked you to give us the name of the brother and his picture, you started foaming in the mouth like someone who just got fired by amadioha.

All the public record of obi's wife available pointed to the fact that she is not 50 yet, but this Brainless nematode is asking me to go to thel family house of obi's wife to go and comfirm his husband is not pedo.

Are you not pedophile defender In chief? Why not embarrass us with those informations?

if you are not ready to prove us wrong that obi is not pedo with publicly available records and you don't want Ogun to Kee you, abeg shift go front and let someone with actual brain defend these accusations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin grin grin

Trust me bro defence aka I no fit lie you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Roland17:
@Larride and OasisX

Call me a prophet.. I knew it would happen

Well deserved..

https://www.nairaland.com/7843015/tinubu-appoints-hakeem-muri-okunola-15

Correct call.

From all indication, he's out of the Lagos APC guber aspirant for 2027.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Even as Governor of Anambra, his wife's family stayed put and never hugged the limelight.

Public profiles of Tinubu's daughter, Folashade, puts her at 60+. But Tinubu claims to be 71+.

Which means the corn man had his first daughter at 10+ years?
Nobody knows his siblings, his childhood friends, any verifiable information about him in his first 18 years!

When you succeed in posting a picture of any Tinubu's siblings, then you'd have the information you see about the Brownson Usen family of small Onna LGA, Akwa Ibom State.

You must have congealed ground maize for cerebral matter, you accursed croaking frog!

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

A40, we had this conversation 4 weeks ago.

You mentioned Iyin's father is the G.O. of a mega church so he comes from opulence? He's telling a different story about being broke and unkempt less than 10 years ago in 2014 even though he was CEO of Flutterwave in 2016 or so.

Which does one believe?

Try and follow the context of his reply, that question was how did you know your church was the one for you, not whether he was broke or not.

Iyin has consistently said he schooled in Canada and the reason he moved back to Nigeria was because he was depressed in Canada.

I'm not sure where you got the brokeness part from.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Here's just a little bit about Margaret Obi neé Margaret Brownson Usen.

Like I stated, her family is known. She had a privileged upbringing and her family house still stands till date: https://www.facebook.com/100000217343856/posts/pfbid02Aq5W5V74RxqfRB14xTsV3KzCNRgeyw8TcFgjTFWjy9dUWGHC45qnfZT7SS43g4r7l/ .

She isn't even running for office.

Now post any of such about Tinubu? No? Thought as much.

Decrepit clówns!

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
afrodoc2:
grin grin grin

Trust me bro defence aka I no fit lie you.

Na so we see am cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Na so we see am cheesy

In the words of the great modern philosopher Chad Ochocinco, "I would lie for you before i would lie to you."
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:
Here's just a little bit about Margaret Obi neé Margaret Brownson Usen.

Like I stated, her family is known. She had a privileged upbringing and her family house still stands till date: https://www.facebook.com/100000217343856/posts/pfbid02Aq5W5V74RxqfRB14xTsV3KzCNRgeyw8TcFgjTFWjy9dUWGHC45qnfZT7SS43g4r7l/ .

She isn't even running for office.

Now post any of such about Tinubu? No? Thought as much.

Decrepit clówns!

"I just came across a post attacking the person of HE, Mrs Margaret Peter Obi nee Brownson Usen.

I have also seen pictures Uncle Mo's cousin from Abak [ Insert: The person being referred to here is an aide to Godswill Akpabio and an APC stalwart ] has been posting on the social media claiming it's Peter Obi's father in-law house at Onna which is uncompleted and Obi couldn't do that for his father in law.

Dearest Da Zion Umoh , It might interest you to know that Mrs Obi was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Her Late Father ,Brownson Usen was known as UBO BROS and that man was a millionaire in the 70s till when he died.

He was a major distributor for different breweries and had his warehouse at Nwaniba Road opposite Technical School [insert: at Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State ]

He also owned that 3 storey building that you see immediately you enter Brooks Street by Nwaniba. [Uyo, Akwa Ibom.] [Insert: It's a popular landmark with the road leading to Government House, Uyo so everyone knows it. ] That was not a poor man.

He also built the one storey building on Nwaniba which he was living with his family and part of that building was rented out to CTL when he died.

Her first brother was the late Brownson Usen who was popularly known as BU while the other brother Richard has been outside the country for more than 30 years now. smiley

For the records Sir, Peter Obi's wife never came from a poor home.

Meanwhile, Some of us here will vote her husband as the next president of this country. Aside being the best amongst the contestants, He is our in-law and I will vote him."

https://www.facebook.com/100000217343856/posts/pfbid02Aq5W5V74RxqfRB14xTsV3KzCNRgeyw8TcFgjTFWjy9dUWGHC45qnfZT7SS43g4r7l/

Also of note is, the poster hails from the same LGA and clan as Margaret Obi, Onna LGA, a PDP stalwart, and a newspaper publisher.

I had this all along but wanted to bait you.

Watching clowns being clowns is fun.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

E get money pieces. I'm not sure the man even touches money from their church coffers like most of the other G.Os do. Pastor is not the source of his own money like the other Pastors Nigeria has, just supplement at best

Unless the papa disown am Iyin cannot say he faced one second of actual hardship in his life
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

Oh. See why I have reservations about overly-religious folks?

Now it all makes sense how he got started with big bucks venture capital. Just last Sunday, he himself exposed another VC Juggernaut, Asemota, for making his first millions working for the Ibori dynasty while Asemota preaches starting with a cup of garri to Startup Twitter everyday.

It all makes sense now. Thank you.
If you follow these people mouth na inside gutter you go quench. Understand your own reality and move accordingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2023

chukwuemeka omobowale.....i think say na wife dey answer her husband name. Spits!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
larride:

Try and follow the context of his reply, that question was how did you know your church was the one for you, not whether he was broke or not.

Iyin has consistently said he schooled in Canada and the reason he moved back to Nigeria was because he was depressed in Canada.

For all the good Iyin does, he's said a lot of contradictory things many times.

As at 2014, Iyin was a big boy in the Nigerian tech space. Claiming he "walked into a church looking unkempt, dirty, and sweaty with bathroom slippers " in the heart of Lagos was him trying to imply something but being crafty with it.

Too bad Elon Musk has limited checking quoted tweets for now else we'd have seen reactions to it. Or maybe it'd be referenced soon enough after the Mohbad saga fades away as he's always trending every other week.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

For all the good Iyin does, he's said a lot of contradictory things many times.

As at 2014, Iyin was a big boy in the Nigerian tech space. Claiming he "walked into a church looking unkempt, dirty, and sweaty with bathroom slippers " in the heart of Lagos was him trying to imply something but being crafty with it.

Too bad Elon Musk has limited checking quoted tweets for now else we'd have seen reactions to it. Or maybe it'd be referenced soon enough after the Mohbad saga fades away as he's always trending every other week.

You don't know the context of how he got to the church unkempt, dirty and sweating so you shouldn't be inputting assumptions that he never made.

Its his personal experience, unless you are present there with him, you cannot invalidate it with whatever assumptions you've in your mind.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

Oh. See why I have reservations about overly-religious folks?

Now it all makes sense how he got started with big bucks venture capital. Just last Sunday, he himself exposed another VC Juggernaut, Asemota, for making his first millions working for the Ibori dynasty while Asemota preaches starting with a cup of garri to Startup Twitter everyday.

It all makes sense now. Thank you.
Asemota has never hidden his relationship with Ibori, he has written about it more times than I can remember. He's never hidden the fact that he came from a somewhat privileged background, he had some rough patches growing, but he comes from a pretty big and powerful family (at least in the Benin circles), and that he's not hidden it and where/how it helped him. Every now and again, you'd see him mention his banking mogul uncle who served as a mentor of sort to him.

Lyin was just being Lyin that day when he brought out the Ibori thing like some gotcha moment. You'd even see how he made a fool of himself trying to wrap Pyjama CEO into the whole thing by saying he worked with Ibori dynasty . Lyin is a very sneaky fellow.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
larride:

Lyin has alluded to the grass to grace thing a number of times sha, not hawking level type of grass, but he does create a grass-grace story whenever he can.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Theflint1:
You make some pretty outlandish claims, and boldly too. Asemota has never hidden his relationship with Ibori, >he has written about it more times than I can remember. He's never hidden the fact that he came from a privileged background, he's had some rough patches growing, but he comes from a privileged background, and that he's not hidden it, and every now and again, you'd see him mention his banking mogul uncle who served as a mentor of sort to him.

Lie! You should see the reaction to Iyin calling him out for being an Ibori boy to know most of the internet, and particularly those in the tech and VC space didn't know of Asemota's connection to Ibori.

Those are not outlandish. What's outlandish and hypocritical was Asemota attacking Iyin for routing for Tinubu's guy who got appointed as minister while he, Asemota, profited off serving Ibori, a convicted embezzler.

Doubt me? You want links to the tweets?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Theflint1:

Lyin was just being Lyin that day when he brought out the Ibori thing like some gotcha moment. You'd even see how he made a fool of himself trying to wrap Pyjama CEO into the whole thing by saying he worked with Ibori dynasty . Lyin is a very sneaky fellow.

I've stated in my response to Larride that Iyin contradicts himself sometimes. And that he's sneaky has even been stated by me. He was the CEO of Flutterwave when the company got fined in the U.S. for money-laundering-like charges, and other underhanded deals.
That's damning enough.

I buttressed it with me being wary of overly-religious folks.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

Lie! You should see the reaction to Iyin calling him out for being an Ibori boy to know most of the internet, and particularly those in the tech and VC space didn't know of Asemota's connection to Ibori.

Those are not outlandish. What's outlandish and hypocritical was Asemota attacking Iyin for routing for Tinubu's guy who got appointed as minister while he, Asemota, profited off serving Ibori, a convicted embezzler.

Doubt me? You want links to the tweets?
According to Asemota, he handled a project for Ibori, then built a relationship with him afterwards...he's mentioned helping Ibori with some of his post-graduate work or so. That said, Asemota has never hidden his relationship with Ibori, and on said day, there was no reaction from Asemota to Lyin's gotcha.

Anybody in the tech/VC space that has followed Asemota long enough would know he's never for once hidden his relationship with Ibori.

I don't know the context under which Asemota "attacked" Bosun, but I'm curious to see the tweets.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Iyin understands that Nigerians are in love with God's grace stories. It is just playing to the Nigerian gallery.

There must be some small flavor of 'I suffered'. This is especially important because Nigerians are in love with the concept of manual work being some kind of preparation for future success.

Someome once shared one story where bill gates said his father was a woodcutter.

Another one - When a friend japaed years ago using PWC, someone recounted the story as see as God bless the guy, he was working in a pure water factory and he is now in Yankee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:
https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1672166704800038913

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1699816015905825048
Thanks, these ones are even late references sef, Asemota has been referencing his relationship with Ibori for as far back as I've been following him... sometimes he doesn't name drop, but those that follow him well enough know when he's talking about Ibori.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Iyin understands that Nigerians are in love with God's grace stories. It is just playing to the Nigerian gallery.

There must be some small flavor of 'I suffered'. This is especially important because Nigerians are in love with the concept of manual work being some kind of preparation for future success.

Someome once shared one story where bill gates said his father was a woodcutter.

Another one - When a friend japaed years ago using PWC, someone recounted the story as see as God bless the guy, he was working in a pure water factory and he is now in Yankee
Lol, you Sabi as Dem dey do...Lyin stories no be the proper suffer story o, but e get how e go talk am you go know say the guy dey try spin some kinda grass to grace story. It's wonderful what he's done regardless sha, cause an Education from Canada in no way translates to founding a Unicorn or anything close to that.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Theflint1:
Thanks, these ones are even late references sef, Asemota has been referencing his relationship with Ibori for as far back as I've been following him... sometimes he doesn't name drop, but those that follow him well enough know when he's talking about Ibori.

Ibori in 2003 was at the height of his powers. Someone who chased econet mgt out of Nigeria and who allegedly was a backer for oando? The only reason ibori got into trouble was because he did not stay in his lane and Obj decided to fk him over.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Theflint1:
According to Asemota, he handled a project for Ibori, then built a relationship with him afterwards...he's mentioned helping Ibori with some of his post-graduate work or so. That said, Asemota has never hidden his relationship with Ibori, and on said day, there was no reaction from Asemota to Lyin's gotcha.

Anybody in the tech/VC space that has followed Asemota long enough would know he's never for once hidden his relationship with Ibori.

I don't know the context under which Asemota "attacked" Bosun, but I'm curious to see the tweets.

Not Bosun directly at first. It started off with Iyin wanting to raise funds to rehabilitate teenage Yahoo boys as techies. Asemota disagrees then it spirals into political divides and by Sunday, affiliations to corrupt politicians were being mentioned, with folks initially attacking Iyin for being pro-Tinubu. It went downhill from there when Iyun hit back with the Ibori and Anenih tags.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

Not Bosun directly at first. It started off with Iyin wanting to raise funds to rehabilitate teenage Yahoo boys as techies. Asemota disagrees then it spirals into political divides and by Sunday, affiliations to corrupt politicians were being mentioned, with folks initially attacking Iyin for being pro-Tinubu. It went downhill from there when Iyun hit back with the Ibori and Anenih tags.
I followed that story on the Yahoo boys rehabilitation, but I'm not sure it derailed to the point where Asemota came after Lyin based on his political affiliation...I do know they were on opposite sides of the divide on that issue, but nothing more than that.

As far as I know, the attack from Lyin on Asemota and PyjamaCEO had no basis.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Theflint1:
I followed that story on the Yahoo boys rehabilitation, but I'm not sure it derailed to the point where Asemota came after Lyin based on his political affiliation...I do know they were on opposite sides of the divide on that issue, but nothing more than that.

As far as I know, the attack from Lyin on Asemota and PyjamaCEO had no basis.
LOL. You definitely haven't seen Asemota clapback over the years.

Iyin, as much as I know, rarely ever gets personal with his attacks. And the hate he's been getting on Tech Twitter recently seems to coincide with him being 'vocally' pro-Tinubu. He basically just tweets positive things he notices about the government or intends to see without necessarily antagonising the other parties, or prays Tinubu's government goes well.

He doesn't deserve that much hate. It's undue.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
DissTroy:

LOL. You definitely haven't seen Asemota clapback over the years.

Iyin, as much as I know, rarely ever gets personal with his attacks. And the hate he's been getting on Tech Twitter recently seems to coincide with him being 'vocally' pro-Tinubu. He basically just tweets positive things he notices about the government or intends to see without necessarily antagonising the other parties, or prays Tinubu's government goes well.

He doesn't deserve that much hate. It's undue.
Lol, you don't know Lyin then, or maybe you just started following him. Lyin always goes personal, once he has what he believes is gist on you, and an argument isn't going the way he likes, the next thing he does is to start dropping that gist on the TL...he's done it with Jason Njoku, Asemota, Pyjama CEO and others. Lyin fights dirty, always.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Greatswimmer and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.