Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477783 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2023
larride:

If you want make we enter gutter together, I ready follow you enter gutter.

I come ask for food from you or your family members ni? Abi shey oloriburuku ni awon to ni e ni?

Again respect yourself on this space I dey tell you now.

Later they will be talking hypocritical BS about mental health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2023
grin

......few days ago, we were begging ibime, afrodoc2, raumdeuter and GloriousGbola to furnish us with history of Naija.

Small peep into the history from southern part don turn violence already. LOL!

We ain't ready to know or accept the truth.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Yeah, our historical records are nothing to write home about .

But then u also people trying to tell their story how it favours them. That bias is something that makes everybody have their own version of the story and then hope foreigners believe our own version of the story above other people's

Yes, people often try to push their own version of history. The thing about documented history and archaeology is that it helps to debunk a lot of propaganda.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2023
KingTom:

It reminds me of the time my Amiable and Amicable Awujale declared that we're descendants of Sudan and as such all Ijebus are partly Sudanese. Bruh everybody started coming out with their own ancestral tracing, some went to Ethiopia others went to Mali, the rest went towards the Aztecs and Inca etc grin

Hehehe. Nature abhors a vacuum. When there is no documented history, people will conjure up their own version.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I've come to know Okpa as someone who doesn't care about learning in most discourse . He holds on to the opinion he has at the beginning of the discussion/argument till the end . It doesn't matter if his fellow diacussant is making sense or not .

I've observed this over time . He can rehash the same talking point for days without making a shift in position even if u show him the damnest of evidences that puts his claim as incorrect . If false equivalence doesn't work out in his favor, then he will resort to whataboutism and conjectures here and there .

Na when u tire u go leave am grin

That's for him, but I have referenced specific places, times, and people. Comments of tribal appropriation have cost lives and continue to do so.
I once stated years ago on this forum that calling an Ikwerre man Igbo could lead to your death. Call an Ika man of Akwa Ibom State same and you'd lose your limbs.

The Ukanafuns of Akwa Ibom, while relatively peaceful, are very dexterous with matchetes, and calling their community which has always been Ibibiod an "Ndoki people" like Okpa did even as a joke would incur grave consequences, material and bodily.

Let's not even go to civilisation and those who had defined forms of writing for close to a thousand years. That's an even more humiliating story for him.

History is history. Emotions are emotions.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2023
OasisX:
grin

......few days ago, we were begging ibime, afrodoc2, raumdeuter and GloriousGbola to furnish us with history of Naija.

Small peep into the history from southern part don turn violence already. LOL!

We ain't ready to know or accept the truth.

You sef see am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2023
afrodoc2:

You sef see am.

grin

.....................truth is indeed bitter. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Mental health for them and toughness for you. I have seen enough to know that people don't believe and care about what others are going through save for a few, so it's left for you to take care of yourself and be mindful of what you tell people about yourself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2023
larride:

If you want make we enter gutter together, I ready follow you enter gutter.

I come ask for food from you or your family members ni? Abi shey oloriburuku ni awon to ni e ni?

Again respect yourself on this space I dey tell you now.

Lmao.
Nobody called you poor.
So relax your ego.
Again
Why is Sanwo-Olu that you are supporting (and not getting anything in return from) using my tax to fund such frivolities?

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:
The expose by Doherty no be today jare . We've always known the criminality that goes into appropriation ( misappropriation if u like) of funds in Lagos State .

U don't need a soothsayer to tell u that's how it's always been . U just need to take a look at the development on ground vs the money Lagos State makes ..... You will see the gap right there .

Anybody that followed the Alpha-Beta case will not be surprised one bit by this expose .

Whether the current APC administration in Lagos successfully spins the story or not , the people will still find a season to vote another APC goveenor come 2027. We never ready at all

LEAVE these people to be forming like they don't know.
Today Doherty is a sensible opposition till they see he has weight then like jimi and GRV, he will be told he is not lagosian enough.

Nor be Gbadamosi dey talk about the amount expended on the rail project for years.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Doherty is a good opposition😂😂.

Make Doherty begin get leg first😂😂

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2023
Lmao.

Someone will hustle and pay tax and this mad government and it's supporters will be telling me that there's no money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2023
If the truth is affecting larride's mental health, he should say so.
I'll stop mentioning him😁.

But surely you cannot be doing all this and not be getting anything reasonable in return😁

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

But surely you cannot be doing all this and not be getting anything reasonable in return😁
Prospa someone mentioned his financial struggles awhile ago and you're asking him what's getting out of the budget for supporting APC that's a below the belt kind of attack. You could have worded your question better by asking him what's his view on the exposé without asking him how much he's getting paid.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2023
E-curse

Does that work?

🥹

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2023
Looking for a Financial Accountant for 380k take home.

Work twice a week. If anyone you know might be interested. Please email hr@shecluded.com

Location Lekki Lagos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....a while kẹ? Same thing he did just of recent? Tagging GrammarNazi1 as an Alternate of God knows who?! LOL!
When that one termed me an alternate, I was like "I hope this guy/girl is okay!"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2023
Amoto94:

Prospa someone mentioned his financial struggles awhile ago and you're asking him what's getting out of the budget for supporting APC that's a below the belt kind of attack. You could have worded your question better by asking him what's his view on the exposé without asking him how much he's getting paid.

I already know his view on this expose.
I've seen the views multiple times on twitter and it's literally the same thing he said.
"oh Lagos state will have to respond yadi yada"
Also the funnies one "oh this is how opposition should be played" because someone highlighted things we've suspected.

If he is getting paid from this stuff then he should own up to it.
I didn't mock his trying times, we all pass through it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I already know his view on this expose.
I've seen the views multiple times on twitter and it's literally the same thing he said.
"oh Lagos state will have to respond yadi yada"
Also the funnies one "oh this is how opposition should be played" because someone highlighted things we've suspected.

If he is getting paid from this stuff then he should own up to it.
I didn't mock his trying times, we all pass through it.

It is always games to OasisX. grin

But then, i wonder why you are dragging Larride over nothing. When did he say he was part of this government?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2023
HIRING!!
Role: Marketing Executives (60 Positions)

Employment Type: Full Time

Experience: 2+ years

Industry: Financial Service

Salary 100- 150K (Base on Experience)

MODE OF APPLICATION

All applications should be directed to recruiter.b@fmragency.com
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2023
DissTroy:

The Ukanafuns of Akwa Ibom, while relatively peaceful, are very dexterous with matchetes, and calling their community which has always been Ibibiod an "Ndoki people" like Okpa did even as a joke would incur grave consequences, material and bodily.

Let's not even go to civilisation and those who had defined forms of writing for close to a thousand years. That's an even more humiliating story for him.

History is history. Emotions are emotions.

Pls read to comprehend. I told u that the Ndoki people can be found in Ukanafun lga, AKS. I even went further to mention the name of the community where u can find them in the LGA. I did not say that the Ukanafuns are NDOKI people. Na u wey dey put emotion against verified historical facts. But what do i expect from a dude who said King Jaja was not the founder of Opobo.?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2023
afrodoc2:
This country is so united. grin

Hope rising. LOL
United Nigeria true true 😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Please let Larride be . He's not the only APC supporter on this thread .

The way u specifically mention him in recent times seem to be out of malice; considering the fact that he shared his personal challenges here in the recent past .

I believe there's a place for politics and there's a place for humanity which is the Paramount ...... You may not be referring to his challenges he shared with brothers here , but he mentions to him are ill-timed I must tell u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

It is always games to OasisX. grin

But then, i wonder why you are dragging Larride over nothing. When did he say he was part of this government?

Oh
He supports apc from federal to state level.
It's that simple.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Unlimited22:
Shey when nihilistjnr will say that Nigeria is too fractured to ever work people will be arguing with him.

See what's been happening since yesterday.
Me don join nihilistjnr for that table since, na why i no dey even bother discuss Naija politics or Govt matter here again...
This Govt might be the worst we have had in this Country giving how things are going, na make God dey bless me and my family be my prayer now....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2023
Job Role: Marketer
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Industry: Affiliate Marketing (Loan and Real Estate)
Salary: 150k basic/plus Commission

Duties:
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing strategies to promote company services in the loan and real estate sectors.
- Conduct market research, including competitor analysis and customer preferences.
- Identify and engage potential clients, negotiate deals, and achieve sales targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing efforts with business goals.

Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Proven experience in marketing roles, preferably in financial or real estate sectors.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret market trends.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation abilities.

*Skills:*
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Market research and analysis.
- Relationship building and negotiation.

Qualified and interested applicants should send CVs to: recruiter. b@fmragency.com with job role as the subject of the mail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Oh
He supports apc from federal to state level.
It's that simple.

It's not like anybody knew Sanwo-Olu used 200 million to pay lawyers to defend him

Its not like anybody knew they spent 69 billion to fix Awoyaya to Abraham Adesanya.

Your mentions to him are personal. Take am easy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

They can whatever they want to talk, maybe because I usually just ignore some post has embolden them to just type my moniker and begin to spit rubbish.

No more ignoring. Type rubbish and receive back in double fold.

Nonsense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2023
Incognito9:
E-curse

Does that work?

🥹
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.
Nobody called you poor.
So relax your ego.
Again
Why is Sanwo-Olu that you are supporting (and not getting anything in return from) using my tax to fund such frivolities?

Oga ask Sanwo-Olu, I resemble Sanwo-Olu or those paid to defend his administration? Abi I dey work for Alausa for you to be asking me such stupid question.

I gave you courtesy the first time with that post and ask you to respect yourself which you blatantly refused to do.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Mumu, because you dey pay tax for Lagos, you want kill person here with mentions.

For your papa state, you know wetin your papa state governor dey use people tax do?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

It's not like anybody knew Sanwo-Olu used 200 million to pay lawyers to defend him

Its not like anybody knew they spent 69 billion to fix Awoyaya to Abraham Adesanya.

Your mentions to him are personal. Take am easy.

Lmaoo.
He's a party person.
It's not personal.
But I've heard you😁

You sef nor be good person. Because why you dey list these triggering things

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: sebod(m), GuestReader88 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.