Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477361 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2023
raumdeuter:
Its been a while anyone has been tagged an alternate on this thread
Vawulence no dey taya you ni 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
If the truth is affecting larride's mental health, he should say so.
I'll stop mentioning him😁.

But surely you cannot be doing all this and not be getting anything reasonable in return😁

What exactly is the thing you are doing? I see you really want to be stupid this morning and I can help you in showing the world how stupid you can be.

One will think all the wailing and shouting you are doing here for LP and Obi they are paying you to do it.

Prosper, please tell us, after shouting and wailing non stop here, is LP and Obi giving you something to eat?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2023
Cc Ibime.

Why do your people bear English names as surnames? That shi.t is really weird.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I already know his view on this expose.
I've seen the views multiple times on twitter and it's literally the same thing he said.
"oh Lagos state will have to respond yadi yada"
Also the funnies one "oh this is how opposition should be played" because someone highlighted things we've suspected.

If he is getting paid from this stuff then he should own up to it.
I didn't mock his trying times, we all pass through it.

You are even more stupid than I thought thinking that you can assume to know what I'll say or not say on an issue.

What a joke.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2023
Oloriburuku dey find who to transfer frustration on.

Nonsense piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Please let Larride be . He's not the only APC supporter on this thread .

The way u specifically mention him in recent times seem to be out of malice; considering the fact that he shared his personal challenges here in the recent past .

I believe there's a place for politics and there's a place for humanity which is the Paramount ...... You may not be referring to his challenges he shared with brothers here , but he mentions to him are ill-timed I must tell u

below is a chronology of what is effectively cyberstalking

imagine logging in to all these BS mentions

maybe local govt clamped his car and he is transferring aggression tongue

Why are you pissed nau?
It's a good question.

Or you think say I forget say you dey support the party down to state level. 😌

Yunno what it's true.
It's not much.

I mean I can see my taxes are being used judiciously 😌

Hope the money wey dem dey share for your party inside LASG dey reach you?

Larride hope say this money dey reach you??

Larride
More on what your party is doing with my taxes I pay.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Motacare%C2%AE-Anti-Theft-Wheel-Clamp-Security/dp/B0848WMFYF/ref=asc_df_B0848WMFYF/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=231904958568&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3579944973575341103&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045712&hvtargid=pla-886410477260&psc=1&mcid=02eba1b8f4863b11bf0f3cef6dc3d829
(Quote)

Larride.
Your party governor used my taxes to pay his lawyer to defend himself.

My tax oo.

All of this and yet you nor dey see money chop for inside?

Larride, how much would it have cost the governor of the the party you support to have fixed the elevator that killed that girl?

Or how much would it have cost the government of Lagos state to properly ensure that those women had safer working conditions?

We go jam later today

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

When that one termed me an alternate, I was like "I hope this guy/girl is okay!"

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

It is always games to Oasis. grin

But then, i wonder why you are dragging Larride over nothing. When did he say he was part of this government?

grin

.....lemme o, I dey church.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Una no wan make we hold our leaders responsible again? Clowns! Supporting & defending APC is synonymous with 1st grade foolishness & delusion. People who said that Gandollar will have his days in d court @ d right time. wetin u expect?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

It's not like anybody knew Sanwo-Olu used 200 million to pay lawyers to defend him

Its not like anybody knew they spent 69 billion to fix Awoyaya to Abraham Adesanya.

Your mentions to him are personal. Take am easy.

Please dont tell him to take it easy, let's both enter the gutter and rumble it out since that's what he want.

I can even remember the last time I came here to talk about politics only to start getting mention about something I'm just seeing for the first time and asking if I get something to eat.

I always thought he had sense before but it seems I was mistaken.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoo.
He's a party person.
It's not personal.
But I've heard you😁

You sef nor be good person. Because why you dey list these triggering things

Triggering? Not for me

Lol. After the last election, i don't think i want to engage in any discussion on corruption in Lagos state, even though I was born here. A total waste of my time.

But then, what Doherty exposed is what happens in 36 other states.

At least, dem dey use work thief the money. You can imagine how bad it is for other states where there's no report to declare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....lemme o, I dey church.

Dem dey expose something wey suppose cause Uprising if na Europe or America, but to you, na good opposition grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2023
larride:

Oga ask Sanwo-Olu, I resemble Sanwo-Olu or those paid to defend his administration? Abi I dey work for Alausa for you to be asking me such stupid question.

I gave you courtesy the first time with that post and ask you to respect yourself which you blatantly refused to do.

Bro.
You and your respect/courtesy nor dey do one thing for anybody.
Lmao.. I'm sorry oo but you cannot claim to be a party man and be getting triggered by simple questions like this😭. Oya oya sorry😁

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

below is a chronology of what is effectively cyberstalking

imagine logging in to all these BS mentions

maybe local govt clamped his car and he is transferring aggression tongue

grin

.......na larride dey entertain bullshît, give dem back and harder. We were enjoying ibime and Ekpa educating convo, though spiced up with harmless violence, then one UGM zoomed in to causing nuisance. LOL!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2023
larride:

Please dont tell him to take it easy, let's both enter the gutter and rumble it out since that's what he want.

I can even remember the last time I came here to talk about politics only to start getting mention about something I'm just seeing for the first time and asking if I get something to eat.

Na your guy naa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

It is always games to OasisX. grin

But then, i wonder why you are dragging Larride over nothing. When did he say he was part of this government?

His crime is supporting APC and particularly campaigning for Tinubu's election. Apart from that, I think he is an honest dude who is bold enough to criticize the government accordingly.

The irredeemable raumdueter and OasisX support everything.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

Dem dey expose something wey suppose cause Uprising if na Europe or America, but to you, na good opposition grin

grin

.....nah! It ain't a game to me, that's why I acknowledged what Doherty did. Let's wait for LASG Response before we riot bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Please let Larride be . He's not the only APC supporter on this thread .

The way u specifically mention him in recent times seem to be out of malice; considering the fact that he shared his personal challenges here in the recent past .

I believe there's a place for politics and there's a place for humanity which is the Paramount ...... You may not be referring to his challenges he shared with brothers here , but he mentions to him are ill-timed I must tell u

Lmaooo.. I've always mentioned larride when it comes to apc issues.
It's not a new thing.
He's a known member of apc and it's not today he has been getting such mentions.
Why would I mock his financial situation?
You think if he was rich, I still won't ask him if he was getting paid from the madness that his party is dishing in Lagos state to us😂.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2023
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2023
swiz123:

His crime is supporting APC and particularly campaigning for Tinubu's election. Apart from that, I think he is an honest dude who is bold enough to criticize the government accordingly.

The irredeemable raumdueter and Oasis support everything.

grin

......see adjecitve, we dey quarrel before?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

I couldn't believe what I was reading this morning when I was going through the document.

You know there's a difference between knowing corruption is going on and now getting a line item of how deep the corruption is and total abuse of office that's included in that budget.

Using state fund to pay his personal legal fees just dey make my head spin. So brazen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2023
larride:

Lmaooo.. You are the one insulting 😂.

Larride na simple question I ask
First why is your party using my tax to fund personal frivolities and secondly hope you are atleast getting paid inside seeing how you continue to support the party when it's election time😁.

All this your talk about sense and what not is for the theatre.

Again your ego should relax, no one is attacking your personal financial worth😁

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2023
na here dem attack Onyema cox he no dey pay NEPA bill yet he dey complain abt govt. Another person wey dey pay tax dey demand financial accountability dey say he dey do cyber stalking. Wetin be d color of ur stupity? Ode

14 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
na here dem attack Onyema cox he no dey pay NEPA bill yet he dey complain abt govt. Another person wey dey pay tax dey demand financial accountability dey say he dey do cyber stalking. Wetin be d color of ur stupity? Ode

Lmaooooo..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

Na your guy naa

That's why I'm actually surprised with the first mentioned and asked him which kind question that was.

I was watching basketball games oo, I came online and saw 6 mentions, as I saw his name I thought na the usual banter until I read the post.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2023
two days ago we were arguing about lasg street sweepers

larride was the sole defender of LASG in that convo , but no one said how much is Lasg paying you? no one insinuated anything. we all had our points and we all kept it civil. everyone is free to support whoever he wants to support.

it is not too much to be civilized when calling other out. or we can go gutter and roforofo

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2023
swiz123:

The irredeemable raumdueter and OasisX support everything.

Raumdeuter's support, for me, is just to spite those he wants to troll. I don't take his serious grin

But you see OasisX, that guy is set out to mock Nigerians with emojis. If APC shits without flushing, he will support it. If Nigerians complain and they flush it, he will come back and support it grin

Larride na party man, but he looks into governance. He doesn't support his party blindly, especially when he has no idea of the performance there. OasisX go support Hope Uzodinma even when everybody dey complain about am grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo.. You are the one insulting 😂.

Larride na simple question I ask
First why is your party using my tax to fund personal frivolities and secondly hope you are atleast getting paid inside seeing how you continue to support the party when it's election time😁.

All this your talk about sense and what not is for the theatre.

Again your ego should relax, no one is attacking your personal financial worth😁
Bro he said he doesn't like your incessant mention so apologize and just drop the issue. You were the one preaching kindness and respecting other people's feelings the other day.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo.. I've always mentioned larride when it comes to apc issues.
It's not a new thing.
He's a known member of apc and it's not today he has been getting such mentions.
Why would I mock his financial situation?
You think if he was rich, I still won't ask him if he was getting paid from the madness that his party is dishing in Lagos state to us😂.

U know what u are doing , but it's all cool sha .

Larride Na cool guy normally . If anybody enter me like u dey try enter Larride , Omo I go enter the person come outside o. I go use the person meat rub ground .

Na u be poster boy for mental health awareness few days ago. See Wetin u dey do today 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Let's wait for LASG response.
If they respond and say they will look into it, what will you do? Celebrate it ba.
For expenses that are already old😂😂😂.
Abi you wan impeach Sanwo-Olu.

We know nothing so allow me wail about my small taxes that they have used to buy 7million naira perfume in governor's office😁

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Shey larride na Lagos government wey person go dey ask financial accountability from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: mikuz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.