Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1572914 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
joseph1832:
Of course, and Asiwaju is the one who sponsored all of them.

I deliberately made no comment about the Cop28. Akwa Ibom had a special delegation.

Plus the Governor and Akpabio are on very good terms so Umo Eno has access to Tinubu. Probably the closest of the newly-elected Governors this year.

Still, the Nigerian delegation was too large. There's still no explanation for Toke Makinwa's presence and she's trolling Nigerians to rub it in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
TrebleChamp:
The day i drove a GLE 450, i dislike my Matrix and Toyota vehicles instantly. I see why celebrities and super rich people go for them Mercedes Benz, BMWs, Range Rovers, Rolls Royce and co over Toyota or Honda cars..

Walahi grin

The comfort and performance will erase any thought of fuel consumption in your mind.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
DissTroy:

I deliberately made no comment about the Cop28. Akwa Ibom had a special delegation.

Plus the Governor and Akpabio are on very good terms so Umo Eno has access to Tinubu. Probably the closest of the newly-elected Governors this year.

Still, the Nigerian delegation was too large. There's still no explanation for Toke Makinwa's presence and she's trolling Nigerians to rub it in.
it's been said that individuals can attend on their own free will. Now, we don't know if Toke sponsored herself there, after all, she's a Nigerian and she clearly can afford sponsoring herself. Anybody who is alleging or making conspiracy theories should prove it or forever hold his or her peace.

Also, it's been revealed that the Nigerian delegation isn't the largest, and China and Nigeria have almost, if not the same number of delegates. (If I'm not mistaken) So what is the noise all about?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
This morning, Ibom Air took delivery of an Airbus. Commissioned by the Governor. Nine more expected within the next 12 months.
https://punchng.com/ibom-air-gets-first-airbus-plane-expects-nine/

Come live and invest in Akwa Ibom. And tour, of course.
If you're a tech company or techie, there are special incentives. Even a tech estate if you want.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
TrebleChamp:
The day i drove a GLE 450, i dislike my Matrix and Toyota vehicles instantly. I see why celebrities and super rich people go for them Mercedes Benz, BMWs, Range Rovers, Rolls Royce and co over Toyota or Honda cars..

That is why you have Lexus, infiniti and acura

Toyotas and Hondas are budget / function cars. Mercedes and BMW are luxury / status cars

A real bit of irony - range rovers used to be rugged cars used by farmers in the UK and for expeditions.

It is really interesting and peculiar how some items transition to being luxury goods. Timbalands. Lobster.

Diamonds which are literally worthless stones that are good for absolutely nothing and which cannot be easily distinguished from zirconium and which have no resale value. Their becoming a status symbol is the power of cunny cunny marketing

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
joseph1832:
it's been said that individuals can attend on their own free will. Now, we don't know if Toke sponsored herself there, after all, she's a Nigerian and she clearly can afford sponsoring herself. Anybody who is alleging or making conspiracy theories should prove it or forever hold his or her peace.

Also, it's been revealed that the Nigerian delegation isn't the largest, and China and Nigeria have almost, if not the same number of delegates. (If I'm not mistaken) So what is the noise all about?

She is actually threatening to sue some people who made some posts about her. From the spreadsheet posted she and six other people used an NGO. personally I think she just wanted to holiday in Dubai.
She has enough big gods who would pay for it.

Thanks to our cultists and ashawos only Nigerian males of 40 could enter Dubai without wahala. As for women, young women must have a chaperone or some kind of they will be assumed to be coming in for ashawo work.

Then add the ban and all sorts of Nigerians who have not been to Dubai in the past two years would have jumped on this. You know that Nigerians ALWAYS overdo and abuse any loophole they can find in the most egregious ways.

It also seems there is a coveted blue badge which provides some benefits and this may be part of the reasons for the large numbers.

As to the noise - the campaign strategy that team obi has adopted is to paint this government as profligrante every opportunity they get. It is a tried and tested political strategy (republicans knew Hillary Clinton was going to run for president at some time so they kept attacking her and blowing things out of proportion so they would create an image in the mind of the electorate of a dubious woman. The end goal is to make the electorate think this is a wasteful corrupt government. What this means is that there will be true reports, false reports and overblown reports.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
joseph1832:

I could go back and forth with you on this even though this aspect has been addressed by others on this thread, but in truth, I am more primarily concerned about the FDI and other such benefits stemming from it to my own state of origin since we had a delegation there. These are the people I can hold accountable to some extent, unlike the FG which has always seemed elusive and so distant from the populace.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

She is actually threatening to sue some people who made some posts about her. It also seems there is a coveted blue badge which provides some benefits and this may be part of the reasons for the large numbers.

As to the noise - the campaign strategy that team obi has adopted is to paint this government as profligrante every opportunity they get. It is a tried and tested political strategy (republicans knew Hillary Clinton was going to run for president at some time so they kept attacking her and blowing things out of proportion so they would create an image in the mind of the electorate of a dubious woman. The end goal is to make the electorate think this is a wasteful corrupt government. What this means is that there will be true reports, false reports and overblown reports.

Wetin be this ?

Is this government not a wasteful one ? Are we not seeing government officials still getting all the luxury they desire at tax payers’ expense while the common man is expected to adjust ?

Shey we no dey see before our own eyes money being spent by government officials like we are in a period of boom while the same government is expecting people to adjust and bear with them in this austere period ?

See there’s something called optics and any government that will succeed must learn how to manage optics . If a government wants to tell the people to bear with them while they fix the country ; the government must also show to the people it is willing to make sacrifices .

This far Tinubu’s government has not shown that and that’s truth not propaganda or any campaign strategy of Obi . Even people wey vote Kwankwanso dey complain same thing .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wetin be this ?

Is this government not a wasteful one ? Are we not seeing government officials still getting all the luxury they desire at tax payers’ expense while the common man is expected to adjust ?

Shey we no dey see before our own eyes money being spent by government officials like we are in a period of boom while the same government is expecting people to adjust and bear with them in this austere period ?

See there’s something called optics and any government that will succeed must learn how to manage optics . If a government wants to tell the people to bear with them while they fix the country ; the government must also show to the people it is willing to make sacrifices .

This far Tinubu’s government has not shown that and that’s truth not propaganda or any campaign strategy of Obi . Even people wey vote Kwankwanso dey complain same thing .

This is what I said

True reports
False reports and
Overblown reports

Wike Proposal to renovate VP residence true report
Alleged copa28 jamboree overblown report
Gbajabiamila renovation - false report

As an example somehow all THE eagle eyed people reporting on copa28 missed that NLCs Ajaero was also at Copa28.

As others have said the truth is somewhere in the middle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wetin be this ?

you get strength to they waste on APC supporters,I tell you those people are demons.

I'm waiting for them to justify this one.:

https://www.thecable.ng/shettimas-aide-n15bn-for-vps-residence-not-wasteful-obi-trying-to-score-cheap-points/amp.

14 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Sharia law nor dey affect these ones?

Sharia no dey ever get time for that kind matter …

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

That is why you have Lexus, infiniti and acura

Toyotas and Hondas are budget / function cars. Mercedes and BMW are luxury / status cars

A real bit of irony - range rovers used to be rugged cars used by farmers in the UK and for expeditions.

It is really interesting and peculiar how some items transition to being luxury goods. Timbalands. Lobster.

Diamonds which are literally worthless stones that are good for absolutely nothing and which cannot be easily distinguished from zirconium and which have no resale value. Their becoming a status symbol is the power of cunny cunny marketing

Yea Lexus and Acura are the luxury brand of Toyota and Honda, and both brand make sense. But Mercedes Benz....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This is what I said

True reports
False reports and
Overblown reports

Wike Proposal to renovate VP residence true report
Alleged copa28 jamboree overblown report
Gbajabiamila renovation - false report

As an example somehow all THE eagle eyed people reporting on copa28 missed that NLCs Ajaero was also at Copa28.

As others have said the truth is somewhere in the middle.

What is overblown on the COPA28 report ? That the government didn’t fly as much as over 500 people with close to a billion naira ?

This government is a government whose actions have not matched their words . Almost everyone has had their income eroded yet the government is engaging in profligacy .

It is normal for the public to register their displeasure irrespective of their political leanings. Itsrm did not even vote any of the top political candidates yet he’s within his right to express how the Tinubu government has affected him directly or indirectly .

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you know you know.

Another business is simply buying Dollars and wait

Not just buying and waiting. Buying and investing it. That's why the idea of just buying usdt and waiting does not make any sense to me.

Meanwhile, like I always say, fvck blind patriotism. Anyone still saving money in naira is a fool. You can't lose betting against the naira. This was from the official window today.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

What is overblown on the COPA28 report ? That the government didn’t fly as much as over 500 people with close to a billion naira ?

This government is a government whose actions have not matched their words . Almost everyone has had their income eroded yet the government is engaging in profligacy .

It is normal for the public to register their displeasure irrespective of their political leanings. Itsrm did not even vote any of the top political candidates yet he’s within his right to express how the Tinubu government has affected him directly or indirectly .

Lmao.. I usually know you to be someone who gets tired of flogging a point and letting go.

This one you nor gree free so.
You dey argue with person wey e head dey inside government yansh.. Willingly might I add.

You are wasting your time.
Someone that didn't have the balls to produce the number of delegates to defend the government.

Someone who is talking about Toke suing people like that changes the Fact that over 400 people were taken to Dubai.

You are watching a master stand on the bidness of stupidity Bros. 🙏

15 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I have decided not to argue with anyone again on this COPA28.

If people can see blatant wastage and say its just 422 people, what exactly am I doing still arguing?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

1) do you still believe the FG paid for and housed Dangote?
2) do you belive the FG paid for and housed Wale Tinubu and Oando?
3) do you belive the FG paid for NLC?
4) do you belive the FG paid for Akwa Ibom and Cross River Delegations?
5) do you believe the FG paid for Toke Makinwa?

please go through NAptu2's diary. he did extensive research on copa28. you sha like reading

i pointed out that somewhow the eagle eyed people who saw toke makinwas name in the list missed ajaeros name. that should already show you it was a partisan report.

but let us agree to disagree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
i see the lazy , small minded roid munching dunce has found his mouth again.

the archetypical obedient - unable to reason for himself and cursed to regurgitate peter obis lamba

the only thing it can be counted on to do is share twitter screenshots and memes

that is what passes for political discourse in its whatsapp groups

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

1) do you still believe the FG paid for and housed Dangote?
2) do you belive the FG paid for and housed Wale Tinubu and Oando?
3) do you belive the FG paid for NLC?
4) do you belive the FG paid for Akwa Ibom and Cross River Delegations?
5) do you believe the FG paid for Toke Makinwa?

please go through NAptu2's diary. he did extensive research on copa28. you sha like reading

i pointed out that somewhow the eagle eyed people who saw toke makinwas name in the list missed ajaeros name. that should already show you it was a partisan report.

but let us agree to disagree.

I will address the bold in particular. There’s no partisan list anywhere. The initial 1.4K list was pulled from the organizer’s website . It was after the initial uproar the government came out to confirm they sponsored almost half of the people on the ridiculously long list of naija delegates .

The idea of cherry picking a handful of the popular people on the initial 1.4K and asking me if I believe he or she was sponsored by the FG does not cut it at all. Government has come out to clarify the number of delegates they sponsored in this austere period which is almost 500% of the population that attended the last one when things were still better financially for the country .

That Toke Makinwa was sponsored by government or a member of the ruling class as “handbag” is a speculation most people are willing to bet on considering the country we live in .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=127387161][/quote]

i will remind you that i had pointed out that several names on the list were almost certainly not sponsored by the govt - but because blood dey hot you just stopped short of calling me stupid [or did you] grin

the government was chasing foreign investors and it seems they were able to secure some good deals for nigeria. that is the ultimate koko here.

you know better than to believe that FDI does not require one on one engagements between officials and potential investors.

responsible journalists would have actually taken the time to prune the list down - but that was not the goal

but let us agree to disagree. or let izzou come and start jumping on me again cheesy

There’s no partisan list anywhere.

NLC's ajaero was in dubai for COPA28. there is no way the eagle eyed people who found toke makinwas name could have missed his name. somehow all the journalist reporting on nigeria sponsoring different people missed ajaero. no questions about what is nlc leader doing here?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
Itsrm:

Not just buying and waiting. Buying and investing it. That's why the idea of just buying usdt and waiting does not make any sense to me.

Meanwhile, like I always say, fvck blind patriotism. Anyone still saving money in naira is a fool. You can't lose betting against the naira. This was from the official window today.

Not everyone is skilled enough to trade in FX and make a profit without running into scammers or just lose the money. At least by buying and waiting you are not losing much value

I will like anyone who has done a personal business and made it from the business share their experience. Cos in Naija not everything look thhe way they seem

There was a time na Night club, everyone will point to how night clubs are making it not knowing say the night club owners are just front for yahoo and drugs. The sales from these clubs do not tally with the lifestyles of the club owners
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i will remind you that i had pointed out that several names on the list were almost certainly not sponsored by the govt - but because blood dey hot you just stopped short of calling me stupid [or did you] grin

the government was chasing foreign investors and it seems they were able to secure some good deals for nigeria. that is the ultimate koko here.

you know better than to believe that FDI does not require one on one engagements between officials and potential investors.

responsible journalists would have actually taken the time to prune the list down - but that was not the goal

but let us agree to disagree. or let izzou come and start jumping on me again cheesy

NLC's ajaero was in dubai for COPA28. there is no way the eagle eyed people who found toke makinwas name could have missed his name. somehow all the journalist reporting on nigeria sponsoring different people missed ajaero. no questions about what is nlc leader doing here?

Ajaero was definitely on the initial 1.4K delegates , journalists only pointed out the anomalies on the list like Toke Makinwa , Dayo Israel and co .

That is what the press is expected to do; shine torchlight on grey areas in governance , put the government on the defensive to defend their decisions convincingly to the citizens . Press is not expected to massage the ego of the government when they are reneging on their own promises .

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Not everyone is skilled enough to trade and make a profit without running into scammers or just lose the money. At least by buying and waiting you are not losing much value

I will like anyone who has done a personal business and made it from the business share their experience. Cos in Naija not everything look thhe way they seem

There was a time na Night club, everyone will point to how night clubs are making it not knowing say the night club owners are just front for yahoo and drugs. The sales from these clubs do not tally with the lifestyles of the club owners

this here ehn. in nigeria, the more you look, the less you see. you really do not know how it is people are making their money.

i will always refer to the warren buffet quote - never invest in a business where you do not understand how they are making money.
also if you are in a game and you cant find the maga - thats because you are the maga

look at all the people whose houses are being demolished in lekki. i guarantee you some of so called real estate experts who sold them the land or houses knew exactly what was up. i have a classmate on my whataspp group who is always selling different 'high brow estates' and seems to be making a lot of money from it. right now i am looking at teh guy with side eye. because i am sure some of the estates he is selling have k leg that will show after 5 years after you have bought.

Not everyone is skilled enough to trade in FX and make a profit without running into scammers or just lose the money.
i am sure you heard about that bukka hut co founder who reportedly committed suicide last year. i suspect na crypto guys run the man street.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Ajaero was definitely on the initial 1.4K delegates , journalists only pointed out the anomalies on the list like Toke Makinwa , Dayo Israel and co .

That is what the press is expected to do; shine torchlight on grey areas in governance , put the government on the defensive to defend their decisions convincingly to the citizens . Press is not expected to massage the ego of the government when they are reneging on their own promises .

and Ajaero was not also an anomaly?

people were shouting what is governor doing there, what is chief justice doing there, what is PA doing there - somehow did not think the same question should be asked about a labour leader?

let me talk the way their were talking - wetin concern NLC with climate change?
rufai champion of noisy ignorance did not deem it fit to call attention to the fact that ajaero was on a jamboree? did Ajaero go there last year? or the year before?

i am even surprised tehy did not claim FG was bribing him.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

and Ajaero was not also an anomaly?

people were shouting what is governor doing there, what is chief justice doing there, what is PA doing there - somehow did not think the same question should be asked about a labour leader?

i am even surprised tehy did not claim FG was bribing him.

Ajaero was also an anomaly and I listened to naija info early in the week when they discussed why was he on the list . Maybe u didn’t hear about Ajaero but I listened to a newspaper review that mentioned him as well.

Online u know it’s topics like Toke Makinwa , Dayo Israel and co that will trend cos of their online presence themselves .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Itsrm:

I have decided not to argue with anyone again on this COPA28.

If people can see blatant wastage and say its just 422 people, what exactly am I doing still arguing?

I just weak .

If we sit down and do the maths ; like let’s compute how much people attended the past 10 years , the achievements/take homes from each of those years and then compare with that of this year u will realize there’s no justification for the profligacy exhibited by this current government .

Sometimes I refrain from engaging in some topics cos e go just dey make me dey vex when I see weak defences people put up for the ruling government and want to use Agidi or gaslighting make the weak defence strong .

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

this here ehn. in nigeria, the more you look, the less you see. you really do not know how it is people are making their money.

i will always refer to the warren buffet quote - never invest in a business where you do not understand how they are making money.
also if you are in a game and you cant find the maga - thats because you are the maga

look at all the people whose houses are being demolished in lekki. i guarantee you some of so called real estate experts who sold them the land or houses knew exactly what was up. i have a classmate on my whataspp group who is always selling different 'high brow estates' and seems to be making a lot of money from it. right now i am looking at teh guy with side eye. because i am sure some of the estates he is selling have k leg that will show after 5 years after you have bought.

i am sure you heard about that bukka hut co founder who reportedly committed suicide last year. i suspect na crypto guys run the man street.

Na so e dey go,
Musician or artiste wey never release album in 4yrs no reasonable single wey make sense yet e dey buy Benz (Shebi OG for industry na npower dem dey use hold body)
Mercy and Tacha sef go say they are buying Range Rover by selling cream and soap on IG
You sef go enter with all FX trading your savings before you know it this successful business owner wey you follow enter has started advertising bitcoin, crypto, ewallet, US phone number, US facebook account, gift cards etc

If you sit down with anyone and they tell you how they are really making it or doing in business before you chook head, when I wan enter transport business nothing wey dem no tell me, it was all positive even the worst case scenario sounded like it was still going to be profitable.

My Naija colleague/Oga when I told him after a few months when I met him in US, he was like if you can sell now and get out that's the best cos he did transport too actually inter state buses and he never got shishi back from it. Well I didn't sell when he told me to, I held on for some more years and ended up selling at a bigger loss with more heartaches
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Have you driven the same year model tundra?

You have to compare like for like.

https://www.truecar.com/compare/ford-super-duty-f-350-vs-toyota-tundra/
Ford raptor is the best in the market right now for its category cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If i get the 20m why will i want to japa when i can be a king in this shit hole
Them no they wise sha, they think raising bar will limit the migration

How much to buy house in any City in Nigeria that N20m will make you not to Japa?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ibime:

How much to buy house in any City in Nigeria that N20m will make you not to Japa?

You dey mind am grin

20m wey economy go collect in 2 years.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. I usually know you to be someone who gets tired of flogging a point and letting go.

This one you nor gree free so.
You dey argue with person wey e head dey inside government yansh.. Willingly might I add.

You are wasting your time.
Someone that didn't have the balls to produce the number of delegates to defend the government.

Someone who is talking about Toke suing people like that changes the Fact that over 400 people were taken to Dubai.

You are watching a master stand on the bidness of stupidity Bros. 🙏

Ahhhhhhhhhh,jesu!!!!!! Agbalagba😭😭...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2023
izzou:

Apart from KingTom Tundra, i haven't driven any latest

But Ford get interior oh. Choi!

There are cars you drive in Nigeria, and the Police won't bother stopping you.

They just wave cheesy
Bruh, after the events of 2014 anything wey concern Ford I wash my hands comot, I collided with a Tacoma just like mine infact na 1999 fish tail model do me this kin thing, imagine if it were a Tundra cry as I woke up in the hospital I saw the light and it said 'Tom, Tom! Flee! Flee from Ford!! Flee before that American contraption kills you finally'. Ford cars sweet i no go lie, but these new ones too soft, see the remains of my beloved Ranger cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), GloriousGbola and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.