Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,514 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1565593 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (4830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:
Some of you have aged parents or grandparents

You don't let them stress themselves. You don't allow then do anything stressful. You keep them at home and make sure you pay their bills.

Even when they feel like doing tasks that they are used to, you frown at it. You ban them from going to farms, streams and only allow them to attend events and celebrations.

But Tinubu (who is old enough to be our parent and grandparent) is fit to rule and be responsible for the future of the largest black nation in the universe, despite knowing he has health challenges.

And then to defend it, you use Sadio Mane's concussion.

Is Obi not old enough to be some people's parents?

Obi is 61 not 31
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

I am not defending GEJ as a person, or his tenure.

I am just saying if we will look at that matter with facts, we cannot drag GEJ for not finishing it, when he had less than a year to stay.

As for your other point, that's a different matter, of which I agree with you on that.

Jonathan in 2011 promised to complete the bridge or go on exile. So na when 2nd term remain few months he come remember?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Baba, not until people get close to their septugenarian relatives will they know the struggle is real in old age. A doctor even told me once u are above 40 years, Ur chances of having prostate related issue is high.

If Tinubu is now wearing catheter, I won't be surprised. When u get to that age, a lot of things can happen to u. U can have an enlarged prostate that will prevent u from passing urine urself except through the help of a catheter ; u can always blank out in the middle of a conversation; u can even be battling Diabetes by the side.

At that age all u need is the care an love of Ur family members, not trying to rule and lord over a country that is already suffering and needs saving. You can't even help urself physically at that point, how do u intend to help a whole nation?

I know party loyalty and the urge to say " I told u so" makes people support this Tinubu presidency but most of them know there's a total difference between Tinubu of 15 years ago and Tinubu of today.

A sick Septugenarian grandparent is ruling the biggest country in the world currently after taking over from another Septugenarian grandparent
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
afrodoc2:

You want a country to elect a sick President because Sadio Mane played a football match with concussion?
Obooooooooiiiiii grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kilishihunter: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Segedinho:
make person try explain this...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1575790068014338049
Wetin dey to explain again grin
Even Abe Lincoln will look stupid defending this party
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Wetin dey to explain again grin
Even Abe Lincoln will look stupid defending this party
oga indirectly say make una leave rice alone to avoid diabetes..

na wah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Is Obi not old enough to be some people's parents?

Obi is 61 not 31

Did you see Obi in that thing I wrote?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

You don't let them stress themselves. You don't allow then do anything stressful. You keep them at home and make sure you pay their bills.

Even when they feel like doing tasks that they are used to, you frown at it. You ban them from going to farms, streams and only allow them to attend events and celebrations.

But Tinubu (who is old enough to be our parent and grandparent) is fit to rule and be responsible for the future of the largest black nation in the universe, despite knowing he has health challenges.

Stop na cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

A sick Septugenarian grandparent is ruling the biggest country in the world currently after taking over from another Septugenarian grandparent

Suddenly America and Nigeria are one and same.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Obadiah 1:15

As it was done in America, so shall it be done in Nigeria grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Bros we never see your September donation to Make America Great Again

You must show your receipt anytime you wan enter Yankee o

We thank all celestial beings say trump no enter again. We may actually have strated paying shithole caution fee at border cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omo, if una no for bring receipts and comparison of head to head between the presidential aspirants, make una kuku free the matters?

What's wjth these old and sick jabs?

Presidential race is not a wrestling or boxing match..

70% of all world leaders combined are over 60 and 70 years above respectively..

If you want to talk.. say

" When atiku, obi or tinubu was in the gorvenment, this is his achievement, now compare and contrast to either of the oppositions..

That's how it is done ..

All what you all obidients are doing is hoping obi turns out good if he is to win the election..

There is no track records of tangible projects he embarked or broad day glaring legacies he left..

You all want him because he might look gentle in your books and all you will do is pray he turns out good..

Nothing much..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
If true, job created for someone already as Tinubu hands not stable enough to wear the condom catheter himself shocked

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Segedinho:
make person try explain this...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1575790068014338049
From raumdeuter to larride to oaxi.. All of them are mumus like this man.

Because this is how foolish they all sound trying to defend and sell tinubu and apc grin

Every single one of them na mumu grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
seankafor:
Omo, if una no for bring receipts and comparison of head to head between the presidential aspirants, make una kuku free the matters?

" When atiku, obi or tinubu was in the gorvenment, this is his achievement, now compare and contrast to either of the oppositions..

That's how it is done ..

All what you all obidients are doing is hoping obi turns out good if he is to win the election..

There is no track records of tangible projects he embarked or broad day glaring legacies he left..

You all want him because he might look gentle in your books and all you will do is pray he turns out good..

Nothing much..

Is it ment that is doing you abi blindness has crept into your spirit.
How many times will his achievement in office be talked about.

How many times have you posted what the person you are supporting did in office ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Baba ooo!
U no wan make d guy land...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Just to welcome protesters these assholes kit like they are going to war

Shameless cowards

https://www.nairaland.com/7359747/just-heavy-security-men-armed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Is that not the saner clime we all compare to?

Okay America is too far

South African president Cyril Ramaphosa is 69, Nelson Mandela became president at 75yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
seankafor:

That's how it is done ..

Nothing much..

President of USA 79yrs will be 80 in 2months

Okay America too far lets try Europe
Germany 68yrs
Russia 69yrs

Okay Europe are whites lets try Asia
China 69yrs

Okay those are developed lets try South America
Brazil 67yrs

Why not give us Africa
Ok. South Africa 69yrs
Ghana 78yrs

So from America to Europe to Asia to Africa to South America The leading economies there are led by people around age 70
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na the dobale wey Tinubu do for Orji Kalu mama e still dey recover from today. That man doesn't take himself serious. Calling it already, Tinubu will definitely avoid the debates, and that's how he'd keep avoiding neutral locations until the elections are over. Smart man, dirty strategy.
izzou:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

Did you see Obi in that thing I wrote?

If Tinubu is not qualified because he is old enough to be a grandparent, Is Obi not old enough to be a grandparent? Why is the same not applied to him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
kofimoses:

Just soo crazy to think about. When ever I come across this picture I just laugh.
Imagine that you were campaigning against 200 naira to the dollar only to go there and add 500 naira more. cheesy
I swear African politicians are funny.

Very soon, it will hit N900:$1. It’s better for the politicians not to campaign on strengthening the Naira cos they will look stu.pid within the next 3-4 yrs cheesy

I think the only president under whose reign the Naira appreciated substantially against the $$ was Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

If Tinubu is not qualified because he is old enough to be a grandparent, Is Obi not old enough to be a grandparent? Why is the same not applied to him

My post clearly stated despite, having health challenges.

You skipped it and have turned it to a parental affair.

I ask again; Did you see Obi or Atiku or Biden in my post?

Or you can't counter what I wrote, unless you drag someone else

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Theflint1:
Na the dobale wey Tinubu do for Orji Kalu mama e still dey recover from today. That man doesn't take himself serious. Calling it already, Tinubu will definitely avoid the debates, and that's how he'd keep avoiding neutral locations until the elections are over. Smart man, dirty strategy.

Unless they will change their strategy, political parties are expected to hold campaign rallies in every state, including the FCT.

He might skip debates, but I expect him on the podiums every week or twice a week, when the campaign gathers momentum

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

My post clearly stated despite, having health challenges.

You skipped it and have turned it to a parental affair.

I ask again; Did you see Obi or Atiku or Biden in my post?

Or you can't counter what I wrote, unless you drag someone else

Being a grandparent does not disqualify you from being president nor having health challenges. Almost all top Nations presidents are grandparents and have health challenges that come with old age
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Being a grandparent does not disqualify you from being president nor having health challenges. Almost all top Nations presidents are grandparents and have health challenges that come with old age

Do you mind showing us these top Nations that voted their leaders "despite their health challenges"?

Remember you used "almost all"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
See who i am voting for, and who some people want to vote for. All because of ethnic biase. Well according to FFK, as long as Jesus is on the throne, Emi Lo Kan will never be President of Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Rallies can be micro-managed, cameo appearance, sufficient distance between the podium and audience, and whatnot. Also, it's very possible they skip certain states but let's see sha, maybe by then what we'd be reading is how a candidate attending rallies doesn't mean anything, as long as the party does rally in a state, that's all that matters.
izzou:

Unless they will change their strategy, political parties are expected to hold campaign rallies in every state, including the FCT.

He might skip debates, but I expect him on the podiums every week or twice a week, when the campaign gathers momentum

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

Do you mind showing us these top Nations that voted their leaders "despite their health challenges"?

Remember you used "almost all"

Old age comes with health challenges. Anyone over 60 will have his health challenge

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Theflint1:
Rallies can be micro-managed, cameo appearance, sufficient distance between the podium and audience, and whatnot. Also, it's very possible they skip certain states but let's see sha, maybe by then what we'd be reading is how a candidate attending rallies doesn't mean anything, as long as the party does rally in a state, that's all that matters.

Sure banker.

I am not disturbed sha. He's not my candidate.

Na people wey dey expect am to dey jog or do cartwheel get that headache.

No be me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Old age comes with health challenges. Anyone over 60 will have his health challenge

So you cannot list Top Nation leaders that had health challenges, and their people voted them?

Are you saying you assumed wrongly, my lord? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (4830) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, Amigoss, Ellexy, izzou(m), raumdeuter, Theflint1(m), liveLongNprospa(m), airmark(m), Shegzdave, RevFrEbuka(m), akwesenana and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.