Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,265 members, 7,860,611 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1565912 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (4831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

So you cannot list Top Nation leaders that had health challenges, and their people voted them?

Are you saying you assumed wrongly, my lord? grin

Health challenges are personal to individuals, Tinubu has never come out to state which health challenge he has but its not unusual for people who are old enough to be grandparents to have health challenges
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Good Morning Friends . If you are in Adamawa and will like to work with Dangote Sugar . Submit your CV at the refinery which refines sugar from 6,750 hectares of sugar cane cultivated on its sugarcane fields; with over 700 full-time staff. @OvieNews
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Health challenges are personal to individuals, [Tinubu has never come out to state which health challenge he has but its not unusual for people who are old enough to be grandparents to have health challenges

So you dey expect person wey dey shout "Emi lokan" to come out and say that I dey urine for my cloth, my hand dey do like vibrator and ohh I dey forget A, that starts my party's name grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

So you dey expect person wey dey shout "Emi lokan" to come out and say that I dey urine for my cloth, my hand dey do like vibrator and ohh I dey forget A, that starts my party's name grin grin

Who has come out to tell you of their health challenges?

He is around 70yrs and health challenges are common as you grow older.

The governor of the state I live with economy bigger than Nigeria is on wheelchair
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Segedinho:
make person try explain this...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1575790068014338049
That people even still support this devilish political party is a mystery....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Being on a wheelchair and being sick are two different things.
raumdeuter:

Who has come out to tell you of their health challenges?

He is around 70yrs and health challenges are common as you grow older.

The governor of the state I live with economy bigger than Nigeria is on wheelchair
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Theflint1:

Both are having health related issues
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

So you cannot list Top Nation leaders that had health challenges, and their people voted them?

Are you saying you assumed wrongly, my lord? grin
Na now i understand the meaning of "turning Amala" grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Theflint1:
Im sorry to say this you don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

EndSars 2.0 will never happen in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

Chimaroke brutally dealt with Rinu.... LMFAO!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Trust the point to fly over your head.
seankafor:
Im sorry to say this you don't have sense
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Theflint1:
Trust the point to fly over your head.
grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
See as Rinu dey disgrace old man 4 Twitter.....

oh boy.......

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

When it comes to BAT, even the sensible ones on this Board do put aside their senses of reasoning to dropping gibberish back to back.

PDP NWC shared 1B (Bribe) donated to them by Atiku. Few of them returned the money with Receipts all over the Internet.

Raumdeuter shared the Receipts here but its nothing to worry about coz it's not BAT that bribed his Party NWC to clinch Ticket.

We are all hypocrites. None of us is a saint as far as politics is concerned. We should stop acting like we care for a better Nigeria, rather something else is fuelling our respective supports for our chosen Candidates.

What of.... if Atiku wins, coz nothing is impossible. Ain't we bothered with his Antecedents? Some deluded, deranged Dòlts are even celebrating, rejoicing cos they assume a certain Candidate is sick.

Same Candidate covered almost every State pre-primaries. He was exhausted, yes cos he ain't a Youth. He left the country and came back stronger. He has been moving rounds, visiting and hosting real Game Changers.

Atiku barely moves round, even in his own House. It's either he's in dubai or Abuja, but our worries ain't him but BAT.

Why do we hate him so much? Let's be sincere with ourselves, its not because of his health like we really care though.

Only a Fool won't know why most of you BAT Haters don't want him win. It's not because he's gonna fail as a President but because of 2 factors.

You never wanted him to win primary, he did. He's still gonna become next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria by God's willing!

It's sealed..... a done deal!

On his Mandate we shall all stand come 2023!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
All this one na shalaye, tell your candidate to stop hiding cheesy
OasisX:
grin

When it comes to BAT, even the sensible ones on this Board do put aside their senses of reasoning to dropping gibberish back to back.

PDP NWC shared 1B (Bribe) donated to them by Atiku. Few of them returned the money with Receipts all over the Internet.

Raumdeuter shared the Receipts here but its nothing to worry about coz it's not BAT that bribed his Party NWC to clinch Ticket.

We are all hypocrites. None of us is a saint as far as politics is concerned. We should stop acting like we care for a better Nigeria, rather something else is fuelling our respective supports for our chosen Candidates.

What of.... if Atiku wins, coz nothing is impossible. Ain't we bothered with his Antecedents? Some deluded, deranged Dòlts are even celebrating, rejoicing cos they assume a certain Candidate is sick.

Same Candidate covered almost every State pre-primaries. He was exhausted, yes cos he ain't a Youth. He left the country and came back stronger. He has been moving rounds, visiting and hosting real Game Changers.

Atiku barely moves round, even in his own House. It's either he's in dubai or Abuja, but our worries ain't him but BAT.

Why do we hate him so much? Let's be sincere with ourselves, its not because of his health like we really care though.

Only a Fool won't know why most of you BAT Haters don't want him win. It's not because he's gonna fail as a President but because of 2 factors.

You never wanted him to win primary, he did. He's still gonna become next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria by God's willing!

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Theflint1:
All this one na shalaye, tell your candidate to stop hiding cheesy

grin

You ain't Obidense but Obidient Bruh. Don't tow that lane pls, coz you're smarter than that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:

grin

You ain't Obidense but Obidient Bruh. Don't tow that lane pls, coz you're smarter than that.

But you called him an hypocrite because he's not supporting your candidate.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Only a Fool won't know why most of you BAT Haters don't want him win. It's not because he's gonna fail as a President but because of 2 factors

What are the two factors, OasisX?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

But you called him an hypocrite because he's not supporting your candidate.

I didn't call him a hypocrite cos he's not supporting my Candidate. Please read the post again brother.

Why none of us cares about Atiku and what's happening in PDP? I call everyone hypocrites cos we really don't care that much about Naija, very obvious, even on this Thread.

Cos if indeed we care, at least 10 pages should have been burnt already on discussing PDP!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

What are the two factors, Oa.sisX?

Assignment for Everyone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:

I didn't call him a hypocrite cos he's not supporting my Candidate. Please read the post again brother.

Why none of us cares about Atiku and what's happening in PDP? I call everyone hypocrites cos we really don't care that much about Naija, very obvious, even on this Thread.

Cos if indeed we care, at least 10 pages should have been burnt already on discussing PDP!

Point out one single soul here supporting Atiku.

Then I'll swallow my L, and admit everybody is a hypocrite.

And for the record, PDPguy was the first to share that receipt, not Dayo. How you referenced Dayo's own shows that what you wanted to see
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:

Assignment for Everyone.

You should type it yourself naa.

You said 2 factors are the reason we don't want Tinubu to win.

Tell us the two factors. No vex
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol...care to list the states your candidate covered prior to the primaries? Cause you said he covered almost all the states in Nigeria before the primaries.
OasisX:

grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
We can't completely write off Atiku. He's not a Rookie. He's a real force and he can win it. What of if he wins? Is he healthy too? Is he the right man to lead us?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Theflint1:
Lol...care to list the states your candidate covered prior to the primaries? Cause you said he covered almost all the states in Nigeria before the primaries.

grin

Lol..... if you don't know, then forget it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

You should type it yourself naa.

You said 2 factors are the reason we don't want Tinubu to win.

Tell us the two factors. No vex

Ain't telling nada. Whatever anyone assumes.... it is.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

And for the record, PDPguy was the first to share that receipt, not Dayo. How you referenced Dayo's own shows that what you wanted to see

grin

Coz no one is supporting him here means he can't win? It means he's never a Threat hence we shouldn't be bothered?

We should rather keep cussing BAT and OBI day and Night here? Funnily we no longer care discussing issues again.

BTW.... I'm looking forward to October 3rd!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:
grin

EndSars 2.0 will never happen in Lagos!

As usual.. Scared fuucks!

Yesterday in iyana Oba, when they were fighting the police stood like ghosts and allowed people harm themselves while they (where present).

E reach rally them dey fear.

Tomorrow Lagos will shake.. And I look forward to your tears grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:
grin

OH this is the shallow reason you think of that makes you support Batshit cheesy grin.

My guy.. If e didn't dey.. E didn't dey grin.

That you are selfish with the future of this country doesn't mean people are like you.

Good thing nobody is trying to convince you sef grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

Obidients only..... Obidense should fùck off! At this level and age, ain't get time for nonsensical, silly Discourse.

Whoever wins gonna have my full supports and prayers to succeed, but as par my choice? It's BAT 100%.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

I shared it first shaaaa.. But that's not important.. Carry on grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (4831) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, BlueRayDick, Ellexy, EmperorCaesar(m), A001, Theflint1(m), User09, Itsrm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.