Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477737 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:29am On Mar 29
Melvyn11:

Mr Banks himself have eaten up to 1billion in Naira from last year till now. Some people were now asking Mayor to move to stakes to earn more but he refused grin

Fear no dey catch Una as Una dey call this figures as winnings? We get naira no get value but omo cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:30am On Mar 29

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:31am On Mar 29
Melvyn11:
Somebody won 450k dollars (517million) just last year here with a 6k stake and you think he is making loses. Most of you are really hilarious.

They prey on the gullibility of most of you. This is the only evidence I've seen he won 450,000 dollars.

See the 100,000 I also just won cheesy

He throws out the bets like I said, but no way he actually plays all of them and stays in profit.

I stand by it with 100% conviction.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 8:50am On Mar 29
Melvyn11:
Somebody won 450k dollars (517million) just last year here with a 6k stake and you think he is making loses. Most of you are really hilarious.
but that shows that gambling has eaten deep into him..staking a whopping 6k dollars on probability.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:54am On Mar 29
Tony bloom,the Brentford owner wey dey hire the best statisticians,data analyst,programmers to detect bookies errors and overvalued odds to stake on that can move markets thereby dropping odds nor fit carry plus or minus 20 random accumulated games as betslip with such huge stake....

Ok mayor of ekiti dey play basketball and tennis games,which data he dey use or he dey bet millions on guess work and random selections?

Malaysian syndicates don't risk jail terms looking for matches to fix with thousands/millions of dollars if betting was as easy as this Nigerian punters are making it seem,even siasia Career collect

In August 2019, Siasia was banned from all football activities for life by the world football governing body, FIFA, and fined 50,000 Swiss Francs. It was claimed that he was found guilty of accepting an offer to receive bribes in an attempt to manipulate the outcome of matches

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/my-five-year-absence-from-football-terrible-siasia-laments/%3famp

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:58am On Mar 29
Itsrm:

They prey on the gullibility of most of you. This is the only evidence I've seen he won 450,000 dollars.

See the 100,000 I also just won cheesy

He throws out the bets like I said, but no way he actually plays all of them and stays in profit.

I stand by it with 100% conviction.

Stop capping recklessly.

You are just typing out of ignorance thinking he just show up from nowhere, drop screenshot and claim winnings without previously dropping the game for his followers to play.

This is when he posted the game. October 19, 2023.

https:///Mrbankstips/status/1715032795414753352?s=20

Read the comment section and see people that played the game with him and those that converted to other bookies like sportybet etc.

October 22nd was when the game boomed.

https:///Mrbankstips/status/1716144117447578090?s=20

Go and see people dropping winning slips.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:02am On Mar 29
Melvyn11:

Stop capping recklessly.

You are just typing out of ignorance thinking he just show up from nowhere, drop screenshot and claim winnings without previously dropping the game for his followers to play.

Read the comment section and see people that played the game with him and those that converted to other bookies like sportybet etc.

When you rush to reply without reading.

Go back and read what I posted. Read it slowly and make sure you understand it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:02am On Mar 29
chidekings:
but that shows that gambling has eaten deep into him..staking a whopping 6k dollars on probability.
Is there any business or investment that is not a probability?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:10am On Mar 29
Southie men leads others follow

https://www.nairaland.com/8045335/17-year-old-girl-raped-strangled-death

I watched one documentary that in Durban have the highest rate in raping and killing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:13am On Mar 29
I don't have power to be fighting over another man winnings. You are free to believe whatever you want.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:14am On Mar 29
Where are these banks in the bottom half going to start from

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 9:26am On Mar 29
Roland17:

Shouldn’t there be a limit on how much bettors can wager in a day?
Lol. People that are greedy, they will allow people stake until they peme. The mayor guy usually wagers with bets close to half a million or just above. It's just people that will see this and think they can win 80 million too easily with their 1k, 10k, 50k. Sportybet will recover that 80 million before Sunday.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:28am On Mar 29
Itsrm:

They have the options of merger & acquisition.

Staff of those companies should be on the lookout for opportunities to jump ship before everything cast. Although they have 2 years window to meet the minimum capital requirement sha .

But the pressure will be much on business development people o. In fact, everybody for bank go turn business developer as matter take dey now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:34am On Mar 29
Itsrm:

They will be swallowed up. It is a tale as old as time. Big fish swallows small fish.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:34am On Mar 29
BlueRayDick:

They have the options of merger & acquisition.

Staff of those companies should be on the lookout for opportunities to jump ship before everything cast. Although they have 2 years window to meet the minimum capital requirement sha .

But the pressure will be much on business development people o. In fact, everybody for bank go turn business developer as matter take dey now

There's not much value to be gotten from M&A. If you add up from UBA downwards, I doubt it's up to 500bn. That's barely enough for two tier 1 banks.

Why do I have a feeling this 500bn will be reviewed downwards.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ODEHOYlKOCHO: 9:36am On Mar 29
pocohantas:

Thanks and noted.
I will do as advised.

Good evening!
Oh so he used this account to still troll you.
The boy naa weyre
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:40am On Mar 29
Itsrm:

We saw this in 2003/04. Some banks simply died. Eg trade bank, society general

Some had to merge. There was this bank that came out with a splash at the time bond bank. A lot of noise. They eventually had to swallow their pride and merge because 25b cap no be beans.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:52am On Mar 29
iamoyindamola:

Bro it's fast oo
I did it my self in January and within 2 weeks it's ready
Although na the new ikorodu office I use
Wale edun is the boss
Oh, nice....you did the process yourself?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:58am On Mar 29
WhoDeyHause:

Lol. People that are greedy, they will allow people stake until they peme. The mayor guy usually wagers with bets close to half a million or just above. It's just people that will see this and think they can win 80 million too easily with their 1k, 10k, 50k. Sportybet will recover that 80 million before Sunday.
before Sunday? more like that same day, millions of people they lose everyday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:00am On Mar 29
Itsrm:

There's not much value to be gotten from M&A. If you add up from UBA downwards, I doubt it's up to 500bn. That's barely enough for two tier 1 banks.

Why do I have a feeling this 500bn will be reviewed downwards.

The bigger banks will buy the smaller ones and then raise more capital through right issue.

The smaller banks will either get swallowed or die off . While the big banks will get bigger and stronger .

Na the new banks like Premium Trust bank , Providus bank , sun trust etc I pity their investors/shareholders pass
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 10:04am On Mar 29
Melvyn11:

Is there any business or investment that is not a probability?
most businesses are calculated risks.....no good business has to only depend on luck to succeed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:11am On Mar 29
Segedinho:

What then is the usefulness of policies if it will end up in d belly of corruption..

Nigeria has 2 major problems and the are

Corruption and extravagant/meaningless spendings....if these are cut out... we definitely will have no problems with any gov.

Only military cam implement anti-corruption. I have tried the anti-corruption angle with Buhari, and he didn't lift a finger
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:20am On Mar 29
Theflint1:
Oh, nice....you did the process yourself?
Yes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:23am On Mar 29
grin

.....if Bosun ain't a Minister today, dude would be busy criticising this Administration day and night.

He is in the system now, thus he understands better. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 10:23am On Mar 29
Amigoss:
E shock you cheesy, Akin alabi who is the owner of nairabet and now a politician in the green chamber used to be on the betting thread

Hmm. lipsrsealed

Okay.

I just don't know why Sèun didn't want to make this site more relevant than it is now given the number of prominent people that have come from here or are still presently here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:27am On Mar 29
Ibime:

Only military cam implement anti-corruption. I have tried the anti-corruption angle with Buhari, and he didn't lift a finger

Monerozi5590, food is ready grin
Deal with the apostate sullying the name of saint bubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:33am On Mar 29
Itsrm:

Share Capital is not necessarily the same as "capital base"

A bank can have N100 nominal share Capital and still meet the requirements. Share Premium and Retained earnings may take them over the treshold
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:37am On Mar 29
GloriousGbola:

Monerozi5590, food is ready grin
Deal with the apostate sullying the name of saint bubu

grin

......he don read Baba tweet, hence back to fully supporting this Administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 10:41am On Mar 29
Melvyn11:
Dem OGs of this thread are funny.

I saw them confusing odd with ancient ways of betting. They are like those putting odds are not stupid, they made it impossible to win LMAO.

Each stakes has it odd base on what bookies feels will happen.

This weekend: Man City vs Arsenal

Burnley vs Chelsea

Man United vs Wolves

Bayern Munich vs Frankfurt

Real Madrid vs ATM

A Gambler can stake all these matches in one ticket with different options. He can stake

Arsenal vs Man City to produce 1.5 goals,

Chelsea vs Burnley to produce 8.5 corner kicks

Real Madrid vs ATM to produce 3.5 yellow card.

There are so many things to bet on.

I know it's not easy to win, but OGs are thinking it's so impossible to win and make profit.

I don win mayor's game almost 4 times and lost about 30+ times but still in profit.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:42am On Mar 29
Ibime:

Share Capital is not necessarily the same as "capital base"

A bank can have N100 nominal share Capital and still meet the requirements. Share Premium and Retained earnings may take them over the treshold

I don't think they can include retained earnings.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 10:43am On Mar 29
You really get time. Once I see them capping rubbish, I move on, I no get time to explain
Melvyn11:

Stop capping recklessly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: sebod(m), Eunoiaa(f), raumdeuter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.