Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477336 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) (4497) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 10:44am On Mar 29
Melvyn11:
I don't have power to be fighting over another man winnings. You are free to believe whatever you want.
Simple
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:51am On Mar 29
GloriousGbola:

Monerozi5590, food is ready grin
Deal with the apostate sullying the name of saint bubu

He hates corruption and fought it to the best of his abilities but the system fought back.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:58am On Mar 29
OasisX:

grin

......he don read Baba tweet, hence back to fully supporting this Administration.

Thank you Buhari. Happy birthday to our president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May you live long and in good health. Amen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:05am On Mar 29
Ibime:

Share Capital is not necessarily the same as "capital base"

A bank can have N100 nominal share Capital and still meet the requirements. Share Premium and Retained earnings may take them over the treshold

I don't think they are allowed to use retained earnings. See 1a as attached

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:32am On Mar 29
Itsrm:

Na wa oh. They will need to go raise funds or be swallowed up then
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:04pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:
Dem OGs of this thread are funny.

I saw them confusing odd with ancient ways of betting. They are like those putting odds are not stupid, they made it impossible to win LMAO.

Each stakes has it odd base on what bookies feels will happen.

This weekend: Man City vs Arsenal

Burnley vs Chelsea

Man United vs Wolves

Bayern Munich vs Frankfurt

Real Madrid vs ATM

A Gambler can stake all these matches in one ticket with different options. He can stake

Arsenal vs Man City to produce 1.5 goals,

Chelsea vs Burnley to produce 8.5 corner kicks

Real Madrid vs ATM to produce 3.5 yellow card.

There are so many things to bet on.

I know it's not easy to win, but OGs are thinking it's so impossible to win and make profit.

I don win mayor's game almost 4 times and lost about 30+ times but still in profit.

Bold of u to think most people here don't understand how the odd system works .

Sports betting is 90% luck and 10% about how good u are at predicting . U can bet over 8.5 corners and the two teams will manage to play 3 corners for 90 minutes .

U can see Athletico Madrid vs Man city and bet over 3.5 bookings thinking man city will be slide-tackling city and no single player will get a yellow card.

Nobody is saying it's not impossible to win bets and make profit on a short run, but in the long run it will end in tears . That's the reason bookies are still in business .

There was a particular bookie bigibet that came with a new market around 2020 or so. The market is 1HT- No or 2-HT No. It simply means home team will not be leading at half time or away team will not be leading at half time . I can simply look at Argentina vs Brazil copa America final and predict with much confidence that Brazil will not be leading Argentina by half time cos that's more likely to happen

The market was just so easy to predict and people showed them shege with back to back winnings. Within few months they became popular they were down and out.

All these SportyBet , 1xbet and the likes are not foolish to allow only markets on which u rely heavily on luck to win .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:15pm On Mar 29
Iamoyindamola u asked about IBD Dende customs case yesterday .

Nigeria police has suddenly declared Fisayo Soyombo who broke the news wanted .

U see Nigeria ehn.... make I no talk

https://www.nairaland.com/8045521/police-declare-fisayo-soyombo-wanted

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29
BlueRayDick:

The bold is the koko. Nigeria has a myriad of challenges and nobody will bat an eyelid if an adult chose to gamble away his income. The fact that the two major religions frown at betting/gambling ; even some cultures like Yoruba culture also frown at it is enough warning to anybody na.

U know Yoruba have sayings like " Oni tete ma pada te ni " ( a gambler will end up in shame/penury)

Just like telling AJ, 'Ija o dola, oruko lo nso ni'.

Brighton owner no be onitete?

Dey play.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:22pm On Mar 29
airmark:

Just like telling AJ, 'Ija o dola, oruko lo nso ni'.

Brighton owner no be onitete?

Dey play.

Those people have businesses they do other than gambling . They are not majorly known for gambling
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29
BlueRayDick:

Those people have businesses they do other than gambling . They are not majorly known for gambling

Bloom made his money from gambling. Ofcourse he wouldn't invest solely in gambling.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29
BlueRayDick:
Iamoyindamola u asked about IBD Dende customs case yesterday .

Nigeria police has suddenly declared Fisayo Soyombo who broke the news wanted .

U see Nigeria ehn.... make I no talk

https://www.nairaland.com/8045521/police-declare-fisayo-soyombo-wanted
I saw the news
They said cyber attack
I am so tired , person they threatened government staff oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 12:49pm On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

A 3 bedroom flat in some places in Ibadan rent for 5k a month and 60k a year

So those nodding their heads might not be far from the truth

When itsrm told you how much he pays for rent in Port Harcourt he looked like a liar

Which area for IB naim 3bedroom flat be 60k a year? I strongly doubt you can get a room in any face me I face you house for 60k sef.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29
Ibime:

Only military cam implement anti-corruption. I have tried the anti-corruption angle with Buhari, and he didn't lift a finger
In all...

We are doomed with our leaders and Tibubu isnt exempted.....abi

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 1:11pm On Mar 29
Itsrm:

There's not much value to be gotten from M&A. If you add up from UBA downwards, I doubt it's up to 500bn. That's barely enough for two tier 1 banks.

Why do I have a feeling this 500bn will be reviewed downwards.

No it wont.

The economics and reasons for it are right. Plus 2 years is a long time for the banks to sort themselves out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On Mar 29
BlueRayDick:

Sports betting is 90% luck and 10% about how good u are at predicting . U can bet over 8.5 corners and the two teams will manage to play 3 corners for 90 minutes .

U can see Athletico Madrid vs Man city and bet over 3.5 bookings thinking man city will be slide-tackling city and no single player will get a yellow card.

Nobody is saying it's not impossible to win bets and make profit on a short run, but in the long run it will end in tears . That's the reason bookies are still in business .

There was a particular bookie bigibet that came with a new market around 2020 or so. The market is 1HT- No or 2-HT No. It simply means home team will not be leading at half time or away team will not be leading at half time . I can simply look at Argentina vs Brazil copa America final and predict with much confidence that Brazil will not be leading Argentina by half time cos that's more likely to happen

The market was just so easy to predict and people showed them shege with back to back winnings. Within few months they became popular they were down and out.

All these SportyBet , 1xbet and the likes are not foolish to allow only markets on which u rely heavily on luck to win .

Are there similar handles based in the UK Europe or US that win at the rate Ekitipikin and others do

Abi na Naija sabi this betting thing pass
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Mar 29
BlueRayDick:

A difference from a bookie and a gambler

The Brentford owner might be onile wey dey collect bets similar to Bet9ja owner
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29
diggz:

Which area for IB naim 3bedroom flat be 60k a year? I strongly doubt you can get a room in any face me I face you house for 60k sef.
Dayo don forget as things be for naija grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29
BlueRayDick:

U wrote 4 paragraphs that ended up not address the particular case he referenced to. How can u accept a bet and later turn back to claim u accepted the bet in error ?

Isn't fraudulent that u close down the person's account when the initial "error " was from your end ? How is that transparency ? Is that how to do a legal business ?

That ones dey craze.

Just enter Twitter and search 1xbetisascam and see people horror stories.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29
Ibime:

Share Capital is not necessarily the same as "capital base"

A bank can have N100 nominal share Capital and still meet the requirements. Share Premium and Retained earnings may take them over the treshold

They cant include shareholders funds in their capital base.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29
Itsrm:

Cardoso hold them for neck. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb no go let us rest today. grin

Mayor of Ekiti don use 934k to win another 80m.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:00pm On Mar 29
No wahala boss
BlueRayDick:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:05pm On Mar 29
larride:
Sportsweb no go let us rest today. grin

Mayor of Ekiti don use 934k to win another 80m.
That's almost 300M in a week.

But old men here believe nobody wins bet or nobody can make a living from bet. Mayor and Banks are living witness.

The truth is betting is too hard and only the smart ones make profit from it and thiese smarts ones are just 3-5% of entire people that bets.

My theory is still correct. Mayor lost about 40-60 straight tickets before winning 3 games in a row that almost 300m (this also includes two other games he wasn't sure will enter and cash it out prematurely.

Mind you bookies have options where you can Cash out some winning before the completion of the ticket.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:08pm On Mar 29
All these doubting Thomas OGS of this thread are making me count another man's money. Like Melvny said, he no get time to be counting someone's else money, if you like believe that people are making massive profit from betting, if you don't like it's your problem.

Back-to-back 80M win, two consecutive days .

Guess what, I won too. I played this particular game.. small money for food stuff for me

https://twitter.com/Ekitipikin/status/1773693836084044011?t=rNKapt9DHGc3aa8PQLE8iw&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:

But old men here believe nobody wins bet or nobody can make a living from bet. Mayor and Banks are living witness.

The truth is betting is too hard and only the smart ones make profit from it and thiese smarts ones are just 3-5% of entire people that bets.

My theory is still correct. Mayor lost about 40-60 straight tickets before winning 3 games in a row that almost 300m (this also includes two other games he wasn't sure will enter and cash it out prematurely.

Mind you bookies have options where you can Cash out some winning before the completion of the ticket.

Is there anyone outside Nigeria on twitter that posts his winnings so we can see how he wins and frequency too. It cannot be that Only Nigerians are the ones who have hacked the betting algorithm na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:11pm On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

Is there anyone outside Nigeria on twitter that posts his winnings so we can see how he wins and frequency too. It cannot be that Only Nigerians are the ones who have hacked the betting algorithm na
I don't know.. now thats your job to find another person.

As for me, I mount mayor and banks. You can help us find any Yankee gamblers that wins heavily, maybe I will also follow the person too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:13pm On Mar 29
For amigos abi wetin be name that said, mayor and anybody else that wins bet are photoshopping it.

Just see other lucky guys that won with the same ticket mayor palmed 80M

https://twitter.com/Ekitipikin/status/1773693836084044011?t=rNKapt9DHGc3aa8PQLE8iw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29
Sportsweb:

One thing you still dont understand that they are saying is that, Mayor can afford to go on a losing streak, alot of his followers can't.

Imagine when he went on that 1-2 month losing streak, you know how much his followers would've lost? Those that didnt have deep pocket like him might have resigned fate to the misery after losing all they had to his games.

Now that hes winning again, those followers fit no even get any money to stake again, seeing all this wins those followers can even go into debt with the hope that now that hes winning again, they can recover all they had lost, before you know it, they keep going deeper and deeper in debt and misery.

Addiction to betting can ruin lives and families because the house (bookies) will always win.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:17pm On Mar 29
Mayor didn't hack any betting algorithm.

Here is what he is doing.

He doesn't bet on soccer which is very difficult to predict. He bets on mostly tennis and basketball.

He bets similar odd range - 100-500 odds

He stakes high: 200k-1M

He carefully select game, yes people do bring out their time to research game and check past records....

He loses a lot, he win rate is just 20% but it's enough to recover and make massive profit - why? (Because he stakes on higher odds with massive staking amount.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:22pm On Mar 29
larride:

One thing you still dont understand that they are saying is that, Mayor can afford to go on a losing streak, alot of his followers can't.

Imagine when he went on that 1-2 month losing streak, you know how much his followers would've lost? Those that didnt have deep pocket like him might have resigned fate to the misery after losing all they had to his games.

Now that hes winning again, those followers fit no even get any money to stake again, seeing all this wins those followers can even go into debt with the hope that now that hes winning again, they can recover all they had lost, before you know it, they keep going deeper and deeper in debt and misery.

Addiction to betting can ruin lives and families because the house (bookies) will always win.

That why you should not follow any influencer blindly. Those guys that curse mayor after losing are those hoping to win 24/7 whenever he drops game, unfortunately it doesn't work that way

I already explained in my own research on how he makes profit. If you want to join Mayor on his betting journey, you have to prepare yourself that you will lose and lose and lose before you win because no be mayor's papa de play those matches. He just do good research and pray for luck.

But what happens when someone wins too frequently? - that's clear evidence he does his research very well.

If I want to follow mayor, I will simply have fixed staking power that I must not deviate from and I must maintain. In order not to wreck or give up so easily, I can decide to stake all his game from 1k-5k (I mean literally every tickets he drops.

Yes- we can lose 100 straight tickets (wasting 100-150k) but I only need one win to recover.

Why? - he stakes from 200 -1000 odds. Smashing 200+ odd with 1k stake will make me 200k. Enough to recover old losses and have some gains.

This is all stats and smartness.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29
raumdeuter:

Egbon the way sport betting is prevalent in Nigeria ehn. The advent of online betting has made it very easy to alot of people to go into it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:31pm On Mar 29
2 more matches left to win another historical 80m, making it four times in March.

I wish I have bigger stakes lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) (4497) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Kamachicho(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.