Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1496252 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) ... (4701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:43am On May 01
How is the race for the 2024 Gallon d'or going? Everybody don dey code abi grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:47pm On May 01
CrystalTiger:

Today na public holiday abeg

cheesy grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:55pm On May 01
OasisX:
grin

.......the Day Hopes are renewed. LOL!
Rest. Your emilokan is an unmitigated disaster. Even you no longer believe in any renewed hope.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:05pm On May 01
Like clockwork

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:08pm On May 01
CrystalTiger:

Today na public holiday abeg
Na who get funds dey do public holiday.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:14pm On May 01
Lol. Renewed Hope.

As in, your hope in uselessness shall be renewed daily.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:15pm On May 01
OasisX:
grin

.......the Day Hopes are renewed. LOL!
Egbon sheikh Renewed hope no go fill my Jerry can. As the padi to the friend of the brother to the PA of presido. Help us tell baba to show workings. 🙏 Sharp.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:45pm On May 01
shey this month will make it one yeargrin?, make una calm down is too early to judge,it will take tinubu four years to undo all buhari damages.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:06pm On May 01
Ellexy:
Rest. Your emilokan is an unmitigated disaster. Even you no longer believe in any renewed hope.

grin

.....nah! I am still 100% a Believer of renewed hope. I won't rest either.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:07pm On May 01
WhoDeyHause:

Egbon sheikh Renewed hope no go fill my Jerry can. As the padi to the friend of the brother to the PA of presido. Help us tell baba to show workings. 🙏 Sharp.

grin

.....we are working on it. Our hen dey sweat though, na the feathers no make am show for now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 2:41pm On May 01
Ellexy:
Like clockwork

This guy had a time travel.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:59pm On May 01
The number of people with gallons is ratio 50:2 to those trying to get fuel with their vehicles
Why are we still suffering in this country?
Have come to realise if fuel is 20000 per litres we go still queue and buy it
Suffering and smiling

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 3:05pm On May 01
iamoyindamola:
The number of people with gallons is ratio 50:2 to those trying to get fuel with their vehicles
Why are we still suffering in this country?
Have come to realise if fuel is 20000 per litres we go still queue and buy it
Suffering and smiling

Even vehicle owners self do come with gallon after filling their car. I thought we were over this fuel scarcity of thing. This is 2024,something like this shouldn't be happening.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:47pm On May 01
popizaino:

Even vehicle owners self do come with gallon after filling their car. I thought we were over this fuel scarcity of thing. This is 2024,something like this shouldn't be happening.
Like this shouldn’t be part of our suffering in 2024 at all
Why are they not producing or supplying

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:23pm On May 01
iamoyindamola:

Like this shouldn’t be part of our suffering in 2024 at all
Why are they not producing or supplying
Let's ask OasisX

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 5:32pm On May 01
Oasix is benefiting from the APC government, so he has to defend them in any way possible at any given time. Afterall, na where mouth dey see food chop he go give maximum attention. It's the people that don't gain anything except suffering for supporting APC that continue to amuse me till today.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:34pm On May 01
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:55pm On May 01
iamoyindamola:
This woman is getting too much attention already

https://www.nairaland.com/8078974/laila-johnson-salami-rattles-david-umahi

Also thought she was rude but what do I know.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:57pm On May 01
Itsrm:

Lmao.. Because person speak proper English and nor gree dey distracted with rude replies.

Would Umahi reply foreign people that way if he was being asked a question?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:58pm On May 01
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Because person speak proper English and nor gree dey distracted with rude replies.

Would Umahi reply foreign people that way if he was being asked a question?

I was also struggling to make sense of what she was saying initially.

Umahi simply made a light joke out of it. He would have said the same thing if it was a foreign journalist. Hatred of politicians is blinding most people to the fact that the lady was actually rude.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:00pm On May 01
Itsrm:

The man was petty, typical foolish politicians that try to change subject
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:00pm On May 01
The way Dave Umahi carry this Landmark demolition for head, it leaves one to wonder whether him and the owner of Landmark get beef before now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:02pm On May 01
Itsrm:

Unless there is a part that was cut off before this one, it is Umahi that is even rude.

Someone asked a question, and the first thing you say is "Sister, I need interpreter oh. I be village boy".

Then goes on to answer the same questions by cutting her off at any slightest interval.

If i was in charge of a 1 trillion naira project, i would behave that way too sha.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:03pm On May 01
iamoyindamola:

The man was petty, typical foolish politicians that try to change subject

He wasn't changing any subject. When I started watching it, just before Umahi interjected, I also could barely hear what she was saying.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:04pm On May 01
TrebleChamp:
The way Dave Umahi carry this Landmark demolition for head, it leaves one to wonder whether him and the owner of Landmark get beef before now.

Do you know how much be the budget?

E reach to carry for head oh

Only 10% commission go give am soft landing for a long while

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:04pm On May 01
Itsrm:

He wasn't changing any subject. When I started watching it, just before Umahi interjected, I also could barely hear what she was saying.
Come on
Her accent is crystal clear

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:04pm On May 01
Nigeria is broke, but Tinubu have 1 trillion Naira plus to build a coaster road when other strategic roads are in very deplorable shape.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:05pm On May 01
izzou:

Do you know how much be the budget?

E reach to carry for head oh

Only 10% commission go give am soft landing for a long while
A better angu 🤔
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:06pm On May 01
izzou:

Unless there is a part that was cut off before this one, it is Umahi that is even rude.

Someone asked a question, and the first thing you say is "Sister, I need interpreter oh. I be village boy".

Then goes on to answer the same questions by cutting her off at any slightest interval.

If i was in charge of a 1 trillion naira project, i would behave that way too sha.
Exactly very petty foolish man
I wonder the assholes laughing at the background
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:06pm On May 01
izzou:

Anyone who thinks this statement was rude IMO has a low sense of humour. Umahi was simply joking. Even the lady was smiling initially.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:08pm On May 01
Itsrm:

Anyone who thinks this statement was rude IMO has a low sense of humour. Umahi was simply joking. Even the lady was smiling initially.

But she was not joking too?

She asked Umahi to tell people around him to inteprete.

Why can't this pass off as a joke too?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:09pm On May 01
TrebleChamp:
A better angu 🤔

Sokoto to Badagry Highway is warming up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) ... (4701) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Taguchi, Tochex101(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.