Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1478383 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) ... (4680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29
Shegzdave:

A man who is self-disciplined

For a man who is into entertainment? The Secular in particular?

His self discipline is more than that of some clergies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:13pm On Apr 29
Shegzdave:

Olamide ?

Babymama stuff

His signees dey drag am

His beef with donj at headies years ago
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:14pm On Apr 29
WizKid and davido still dey cook each other,I thought dey made up months ago, Omo!!!!

WizKid mouth no really good as e talk,he just called Peruzzi "pant washer song writer" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:16pm On Apr 29
izzou:

For a man who is into entertainment? The Secular in particular?

His self discipline is more than that of some clergies.

Too clean
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:25pm On Apr 29
Amigoss:
WizKid and davido still dey cook each other,I thought dey made up months ago, Omo!!!!

WizKid mouth no really good as e talk,he just called Peruzzi "pant washer song writer" grin grin
Bro I just dey laugh for twitter since. Popsy don burn kitchen.
This FC and 30BG battle in the coming weeks is going to be bloody since both are once again officially beefing. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:28pm On Apr 29
CrystalTiger:
Even these small FinTechs that helps someone dodge usual Nigerian bank stress, omo 😠😠..

Na wa oo..
How will all these fintechs not registering new customers help the economy or our currency from it's current free fall? I don't know so I'm open to learning.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29
liveLongNprospa:
Damn.

Hoping FG compensates this guy with cash but omo there goes the beach front for now

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1784978903955657080?t=-6KqOpY6BNUXIECXykpzAw&s=19

Wetin be this babe reporter name sef? She needs mentorship in-toto to help overcome the vicissitudes of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:40pm On Apr 29
Ibime:

Wetin be this babe reporter name sef? She needs mentorship in-toto to help overcome the vicissitudes of life
Why all of una just dey lose focus untop this Mami water grin grin
All of us come dey feel for the babe pass the landmark buildings victims. cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 11:42pm On Apr 29
Davido said we’d see in 20 years time 😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:43pm On Apr 29
WhoDeyHause:

Bro I just dey laugh for twitter since. Popsy don burn kitchen.
This FC and 30BG battle in the coming weeks is going to be bloody since both are once again officially beefing. grin

If it is getting personal and toxic between the two of them,e go over bloody between the two fanbases....how did a get together in December deteriorates so bad like this sotey David dey talk say let's see what happens after 20yrs,Wow!!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29
iamoyindamola:

Forget the demolition
This press lady is damn beautiful mehn Laila Johnson

You done see am na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:52pm On Apr 29
Amigoss:

If it is getting personal and toxic between the two of them,e go over bloody between the two fanbases....how did a get together in December deteriorates so bad like this sotey David dey talk say let's see what happens after 20yrs,Wow!!!!

I'm also surprised like you ooo. I initially thought it was Photoshop or a fake wiz account till I entered X to see it was real. Some are still carrying rumours that all these is for clout and they know what they are doing at the background but bro this one loud popsy just dey come for everybody. Even innocent Peruzzi collect. grin grin
If FC and 30BG were still beefing and going at each other's throats when there was still small peace between them then we might be witness Iran vs Israel on the timeline. Be like this Kendrick Lamar diss wey e drop months back just dey affect everybody.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:54pm On Apr 29
Bluelines69:
Davido said we’d see in 20 years time 😂😂
Those words are deep. Really deep if you are discerning. For all we know he could be a bigger huncho heading parts of his father's company or even deeply into the country's politics. The moves that guy makes sometimes doesn't seem like one who grew up in a rich home, more like one who saw suffering and is very ambitious to wipe it off completely.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 12:29am On Apr 30
Amigoss you people no go kill me this morning grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:02am On Apr 30
WhoDeyHause:

How will all these fintechs not registering new customers help the economy or our currency from it's current free fall? I don't know so I'm open to learning.
nothing but witch-hunt bro.

fintech is posing real danger to traditional banks,online banking is the future ,evolve or dissolve.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:04am On Apr 30
WhoDeyHause:

Those words are deep. Really deep if you are discerning. For all we know he could be a bigger huncho heading parts of his father's company or even deeply into the country's politics. The moves that guy makes sometimes doesn't seem like one who grew up in a rich home, more like one who saw suffering and is very ambitious to wipe it off completely.
maybe he's referring to Wizkid health, you know say that nigga dey smoke for Africa but what do I know.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:20am On Apr 30
WhoDeyHause:

Why all of una just dey lose focus untop this Mami water grin grin
All of us come dey feel for the babe pass the landmark buildings victims. cool

The cameraman na learner. He missed so many cues to direct his camera at the crucial points of interest.

“Where I am standing”, “If you look behind me”. Those are cardinal and sacrosanct beacon statements that only men of culture can decode.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:42am On Apr 30
WhoDeyHause:

You look at Davido and you see ambition?

Someone that was too lazy to do the three weeks in NYSC camp? Someone that has no self discipline and is impregnating hood rat up and dan?

What is the difference between Davido and the nfa you know from school who 10 years later is still doing party boy and acting as a leader to small boys who were in 100 level when he was supposed to graduate?

It may be hard to see because he has money. Imagine yourself as one of the children of Nigeria's elite. Adenugas son or dangotes daughter. How would you see Davido and his antics?

One time we had a party girl do it or was it nysc at our office. Years ago. The girl travelled to London for a party. She brought back pictures and asked me to help her extract them.this was 2006/07. I was looking through the pictures and I saw a guy who was a club boy from my set. A completely unserious guy who had been constantly partying when we were in school.and who had the misfortune of being expelled in our final year. This guy, my mate who should have graduated in 2001 was partying with it students of 2007.

That is davido. A guy coasting through life on his family's money and refusing to grow up.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Who are his friends? Isreal dwv and Co?

You think if he had friends who were his actual contemporaries Ifeanyi would have died like that? One would have visited one day and told him guy you a father/ married man now, you need to fix up your house.

The best you may see for him in 20 years is the same way the family did agidi for his uncle to be dancing gomina.

Rant over.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:09am On Apr 30
GloriousGbola:

[b]You look at Davido and you see ambition?[/b]

Someone that was too lazy to do the three weeks in NYSC camp? Someone that has no self discipline and is impregnating hood rat up and dan?

What is the difference between Davido and the nfa you know from school who 10 years later is still doing party boy and acting as a leader to small boys who were in 100 level when he was supposed to graduate?

It may be hard to see because he has money. Imagine yourself as one of the children of Nigeria's elite. Adenugas son or dangotes daughter. How would you see Davido and his antics?

One time we had a party girl do it or was it nysc at our office. Years ago. The girl travelled to London for a party. She brought back pictures and asked me to help her extract them.this was 2006/07. I was looking through the pictures and I saw a guy who was a club boy from my set. A completely unserious guy who had been constantly partying when we were in school.and who had the misfortune of being expelled in our final year. This guy, my mate who should have graduated in 2001 was partying with it students of 2007.

That is davido. A guy coasting through life on his family's money and refusing to grow up.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Who are his friends? Isreal dwv and Co?

You think if he had friends who were his actual contemporaries Ifeanyi would have died like that? One would have visited one day and told him guy you a father/ married man now, you need to fix up your house.

The best you may see for him in 20 years is the same way the family did agidi for his uncle to be dancing gomina.

Rant over.

C' mon now, C'mon man! What are you really saying fo fvck sake. What!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:37am On Apr 30
Ibime:

You done see am na
Look away, she's married
Recently had a baby too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:48am On Apr 30
No wonder wizzy is on break
The werey is busy looking for trouble

https://www.nairaland.com/8077323/wizkid-davido-fight-social-media
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:14am On Apr 30
iamoyindamola:
No wonder wizzy is on break
The werey is busy looking for trouble

https://www.nairaland.com/8077323/wizkid-davido-fight-social-media
On break from? Wizzy has been on break/chilling mode for as long as I can remember...you no go reason busy artistes mention Wiz.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:19am On Apr 30
Theflint1:
On break from? Wizzy has been on break/chilling mode for as long as I can remember...you no go reason busy artistes mention Wiz.
He officially announced his break past year

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:42am On Apr 30
iamoyindamola:

Look away, she's married
Recently had a baby too

na you wey point everyone in the woman direction - na you wey dey tell everyone to kook away cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03am On Apr 30
GloriousGbola:

na you wey point everyone in the woman direction - na you wey dey tell everyone to kook away cheesy
I didn't know she's a plural na until I checked her SM
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:15am On Apr 30
iamoyindamola:

I didn't know she's a plural na until I checked her SM

You don reach there? grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:18am On Apr 30
izzou:

Where
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:21am On Apr 30
izzou:

This man you don relocate from whatsapp?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:12am On Apr 30
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cge8qpplnrzo

A tribunal found Dr Esho's fitness to practise was impaired because of his misconduct
A TV cosmetic doctor who gave free Botox to a patient in return for sex at his clinic has been struck off.

Dr Tijion Esho, who has featured on ITV's This Morning, BBC's Morning Live and E4's Body Fixers, admitted an improper relationship with a woman in Newcastle, but denied it was physical

Dr Esho had admitted to an improper emotional relationship with the woman, referred to as Patient A, with whom he exchanged "inappropriate" sexual messages on Instagram.

But the 42-year-old told the MPTS hearing he never had any physical sexual contact with Patient A, who provided sex services via OnlyFans and webcams.

When afrodoc2 carries mentoring too far grin

I thought loser white men were the main clientele of only fans. Obviously the panel thinks the same thing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:30am On Apr 30
GloriousGbola:
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cge8qpplnrzo

When afrodoc2 carries mentoring too far grin

I thought loser white men were the main clientele of only fans. Obviously the panel thinks the same thing

Mentoring patients is the fastest way to become an ex-doctor. The guy's village people dey work overtime, for him to try that rubbish in the UK where they strike doctors off the register for anything and everything.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:33am On Apr 30
larride:

This man you don relocate from whatsapp?

I installed it again.

The old messages disappeared
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:34am On Apr 30
iamoyindamola:

Where

Her SM.

Wetin you find go there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4612) (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) ... (4680) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m), TemporaryHansel and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.