Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1435089 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlQKBnbsZ-I

K’anyi jebezia “me and you”!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
DeadPresidents:

It's PR and damage control but for certain not fake news. I'm Uniport Alumnus and I have several friends working at UPTH relaying what really happened there.

Babies did die. We have gone past the days of believing every propaganda disseminated from PR people.

It's definitely not impossible. I had an appendectomy at Orile-Agege general hospital in the mid 2000s and everyday without fail somebody died on my ward for the week I was there

Infact whilst recuperating from the surgery, I stole Eko from.the plate of the baba sleeping next to me, as i was hungry as hell but wasn't allowed to eat solid foods for another couple of days. Within an hour when they came to give baba his drugs the nurses realised baba wasn't sleeping...he was dead.

As they drew the curtains around baba and were frantically trying to resuscitate the man, fear just dey catch me, make baba no appear for my dream asking for his Eko.

I was on thar ward 5-6 days, and everyday day at least 1 person died. Mosquito dey bite us. Light no dey dey sometimes cos dem go off gen. The ward toilets were filthy. Staff toilet next door was locked until I protested and then a nurse took me into the sparkling clean toilet they kept for themselves.

So even if larride is correct on this, I know from experience how deadly a Nigerian hospital ward can be anyway.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
Itsrm:
If you have 25 minutes to spare, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu_cLgo-FbY

Some reality check for PO and his supporters

I also get the impression that Kwankwaso is not really interested in 2023 elections. He's trying to continously build a following just like Buhari did with CPC with the hope that sometime in the future, he will become president.

Emotions aside, and unless the heavens intervene, it is clear that Obi can't win.

I would love to watch Seun' session with Obi on this.

One person clearly has to shift grounds, and it looks like NNPP has most of the cards.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

Italy was an albatross. Who is Italy in this fight?

To be fair those two are more like Italy and Finland

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
nihilistjnr:

It's definitely not impossible. I had an appendectomy at Orile-Agege general hospital in the mid 2000s and everyday without fail somebody died on my ward for the week I was there

Infact whilst recuperating from the surgery, I stole Eko from.the plate of the baba sleeping next to me, as i was hungry as hell but wasn't allowed to eat solid foods for another couple of days. Within an hour when they came to give baba his drugs the nurses realised baba wasn't sleeping...he was dead.

As they drew the curtains around baba and were frantically trying to resuscitate the man, fear just dey catch me, make baba no appear for my dream asking for his Eko.

I was on thar ward 5-6 days, and everyday day at least 1 person died. Mosquito dey bite us. Light no dey dey sometimes cos dem go off gen. The ward toilets were filthy. Staff toilet next door was locked until I protested and then a nurse took me into the sparkling clean toilet they kept for themselves.

So even if larride is correct on this, I know from experience how deadly a Nigerian hospital ward can be anyway.

Of course, I never argued that these issue with epileptic power supply can't happen.

I think its one of the reason why Lagos State use mostly IPP for their hospital, government buildings, even LASU and the likes now instead of relying on the national grid.

But that Rivers hospital death has been confirmed to be fake news.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
izzou:

Emotions aside, and unless the heavens intervene, it is clear that Obi can't win.

I would love to watch Seun' session with Obi on this.

One person clearly has to shift grounds, and it looks like NNPP has most of the cards.

Both of them coming together would have seriously increased their chances but I understand the challenges with that part of which he has highlighted in the interview

The moment he steps down for PO, he's going to lose a lot of people who would have voted for him to another Nothern candidate. Same thing applies to Obi, If he steps down, voter apathy returns in the SE especially and generally among the youth.

The one who stands the most to gain in all of these is Tinubu cheesy

The election is going to be really close this time. I don't think the winner will win with more than a million votes.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2022
nihilistjnr:

If you get accident and you visit Government Hospital and you see say na lantern them use as them dey rub you orí (shea butter), just know the grim reaper is pulling up at your ward sometime around 2 AM grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2022
If the pics Nihi posted is Donjazet, then truth be told Donjazet is handsome. Dude is good looking no cap.

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2022
This government allocate more funds for PR and damage control than for solving actual health care challenges.

Only a simple foöl believes any circular emanating from a Government functionary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2022
As expected, DissTroy don run. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Itsrm:

Both of them coming together would have seriously increased their chances but I understand the challenges with that part of which he has highlighted in the interview

The moment he steps down for PO, he's going to lose a lot of people who would have voted for him to another Nothern candidate. Same thing applies to Obi, If he steps down, voter apathy returns in the SE especially and generally among the youths.

The one who stands the most to gain in all of these is Tinubu cheesy

The election is going to be really close this time. I don't think the winner will win with more than a million votes.

I really would love to listen to Obi's session.

I don't think there would be voter apathy in the SE if Obi steps down. The SE has no presence presidentialy in any party, so this is the only option.

Also, like Rabiu said. The North won't vote Obi because of the instability of the SE; The people are crying for separation, unrest and all that.

If Obi can just step down for this man...8 years from now, he would have his shot again.

Anybody apart from APC is the goal

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

How did Tinubu and the FG frustrated Ibom deep seaport?

I already told you how this works: You in the dock. Anything else is just anything else.

Why do you support a sickly kleptomaniac with a drug-trafficking scandal?

Answer that and the Ibom Deep Seaport is not an issue from my end. Antecedence proves I never back down from a challenge. Ever. Never would.

I don't hold brief for kleptomaniacs or treasury -thieves and would show you links to me exposing my own state governors with little-known evidence of financial misappropriation here on Nairaland. But, first:

Larride, why do you support a sickly kleptomaniac with a drug-trafficking scandal, even before the primaries with better options available?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:
As expected, Diss.Troy don run. grin

The earth would freeze over first. For some of us, Monday morning means rushing to prepare for work while not forgoing other things. smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

Of course, I never argued that these issue with epileptic power supply can't happen.

I think its one of the reason why Lagos State use mostly IPP for their hospital, government buildings, even LASU and the likes now instead of relying on the national grid.

But that Rivers hospital death has been confirmed to be fake news.
Which source confirmed it to be fake?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2022
DissTroy:

I already told you how this works: You in the dock. Anything else is just anything else.

Why do you support a sickly kleptomaniac with a drug-trafficking scandal?

Answer that and the Ibom Deep Seaport is not an issue from my end. Antecedence proves I never back down from a challenge. Ever. Never would.

I don't hold brief for kleptomaniacs or treasury -thieves and would show you links to me exposing my own state governors with little-known evidence of financial misappropriation here on Nairaland. But, first:

Larride, why do you support a sickly kleptomaniac with a drug-trafficking scandal, even before the primaries with better options available?

Lmao. Again more trash to try to ran away from what you typed with your own leprous fingers.

Please tell us how FG and Tinubu frustrated Ibom deep seaport.

We are waiting. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2022
donstan18:

Which source confirmed it to be fake?

You can check out Twitter. A lot of people call the hospital to confirm.

We have some River based poster here, they can even help us verify the correctness or fakeness of the news.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Things have improved slightly since then, but only slightly. I work in the second biggest hospital in Nigeria by bed capacity, and I know wetin we dey see for here. The procedures and bureaucracies are too damn much.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

We have some River based poster here, they can even help us verify the correctness or fakeness of the news.
The truth is somewhere in between what was reported and this attempt to save face. UPTH has been having light issues for a while but not to the extent that all the incubators in the hospital will stop working at once.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Ibime:

To be fair those two are more like Italy and Finland

Lol.

Finland try na. At least based on expectations. Na Italy be the emptiest barrel possible.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

Lol. There are things you don’t expect the hospital to admit.

No reliable source has debunked it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Unlimited22:

The truth is somewhere in between what was reported and this attempt to save face. UPTH has been having light issues for a while but not to the extent that all the incubators in the hospital will stop working at once.

Well I'm not in UPTH, just reporting what I saw on Twitter concerning the issue of 14 babies dying because of power failure.

If you have colleague there, you can help us verify it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

Well I'm not in UPTH, just reporting what I saw on Twitter concerning the issue of 14 babies dying because of power failure.

That's what I'm telling you. The truth is in between what was reported and this attempt to save face.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2022
DeadPresidents:

If you get accident and you visit Government Hospital and you see say na lantern them use as them dey rub you orí (shea butter), just know the grim reaper is pulling up at your ward sometime around 2 AM grin

Bro make I no lie give you, that hospital was hell.

The surgeon sliced halfway down my belle and later said it's because they were looking for my appendix. Like bro, I thought you people said my appendix was inflamed and swollen, how the hell could you not find it?

Imagine returning to the UK later that year, and discovering that appendectomy an keyhole surgery for here with same day or next day discharge.

I have a whole kratos-looking scar on my belly thanks to a medical butcher at ile-epo general hospital. I literally cant trust any government doctor again.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

Straight from UPTH

https://www.nairaland.com/7210130/no-baby-died-facility-upth

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Unlimited22:

Things have improved slightly since then, but only slightly. I work in the second biggest hospital in Nigeria by bed capacity, and I know wetin we dey see for here. The procedures and bureaucracies are too damn much.

I don kuku tell you to japa since and I know you have a talent and aptitude to do so.
No let Nigerian patient swear for you, cos walahi e go catch you o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. There are things you don’t expect the hospital to admit.

No reliable source has debunked it.

No reliable source carried the first in the first place. The news surface on Twitter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2022
nihilistjnr:

The surgeon sliced halfway down my belle and later said it's because they were looking for my appendix. Like bro, I thought you people said my appendix was inflamed and swollen, how the hell could you not find it?

Imagine returning to the UK later that year, and discovering that appendectomy an keyhole surgery for here with same day or next day discharge.

I have a whole kratos-looking scar on my belly thanks to a medical butcher at ile-epo general hospital. I literally cant trust any government doctor again.
Ile Epo General hospital cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ile Epo General hospital cheesy cheesy

Petrol Station General Hospital.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2022
nihilistjnr:

grin

Dem dey butcher people in the name of appendicectomy for Naija. With keyhole surgery you go dey look for the scar ni.
I guess by now keyhole surgery would be readily available in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Unlimited22:

I expected them to response with not possible, we have x generators, this amount of fuel for months, ups, inverters, information about how they manage their power. Not a boilerplate we are a world class hospital statement.

Something went down and for me their CMD is liable
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

No reliable source carried the first in the first place. The news surface on Twitter.
Safe then to say no reliable news source in Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

This place go boil until season starts. God saved Chelsea thread. cheesy
Nah, no need to bother God when I'm here.

Is our work. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.