Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,027 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1530005 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (4763) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

Emotion over Comprehension Geng don dey dash Kloppo likes and shares..... LMFAO!

Oasis (2016): My Loyalty belongs to Nigeria not a particular Individual or a Political Party.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
onyemaair:

What is there to debate when everyone knows that voting Peter Obi is the best political revolution Nigerians can undertake? Peter Obi is the best of the rest, he's the only one who has not been part of the grand cabal that has been looting us dry. Do you really believe much changes if tinubu gets there? Is it not the same class of people that will occupy key positions and appointments?

Voting Peter Obi means we don't have to worry about him pacifying the corrupt cabal that has a stranglehold on our economy.

All these news we here of 5 trillion naira subsidy which we know is an avenue for corruption, do you think this will change with a Tinubu presidency?

Voting Tinubu means voting CONTINUITY of this government and the corrupt cabal holding it firmly.
Voting Peter Obi means a total shakeup of the system, a revelation of the depth of corruption in the system and a hopeful realignment of our political system, who wouldn't want to cling unto that hope?

... and how is he gonna make all you listed possible. Kindly educate me?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Removing patrol subsidy is suicidal for a lot of Nigerians as our economy is road driven no government will risk a violent overthrow by removing it, we all witnessed what happened in 2012 after GEJ removed it and how an increase in price of bread led to the overthrow of Sudan's el-Bashir and the subsequent turn of events in that country.
You dont push people to the wall and expect them not to pushback a subsidy removal will trigger a massive revolution because trust in government is at an all-time low, opposition will weaponize the situation to instigate and incite the masses against government. EndSARS will be a child's play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ibime:
Why was Shinzo Abe shot? People are moving mad these days
that man made Japan what it is today

He might have stepped on toes..

But why oyibo security details dey always get lapses?
Na overconfidence abi wetin?

You go see prime minister, and public office holders,them go dey ride bike to work..

Wtf
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
seankafor:

You go see prime minister, and public office holders,them go dey ride bike to work..

Wtf

The funny thing he was killed with handmade gun grin

The killer nah cultist , probably an egede man for the 77 celebration grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

I watched the interview, don't spin anything.
He said (not verbatim) "if I am not going to use the money well, then I won't remove subsidy".
That's a political statement.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

The funny thing he was killed with handmade gun grin

The killer nah cultist , probably an egede man for the 77 celebration grin grin
macron of France should be ware..

Public office holders and crowds will be struggling for space wtf

See as one urchin waste him life
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Emotion over Comprehension Geng don dey dash Kloppo likes and shares..... LMFAO!

Oasis (2016): My Loyalty belongs to Nigeria not a particular Individual or a Political Party.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
seankafor:

Wtf

When the society is not armed and at peace, you can do that

Make President try that one for Yankee, average Joe with gun in his waist will waste him

My favourite politician is still John Prescott, Tony Blair deputy. Nigga was quick to let hands go if you try him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdehHzWsApg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kloppo:

.... if found guilty, they should be penalised accordingly. Quit being smart by half please.

Was he found guilty?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Was found guilty,admitted he padded but said it was not a crime,formality invitation by efcc without jailing him,Jibrin was witchhunted and suspended,Buhari praised him just a year after and received him at Aso Villa when he defected back to apc grin...fighting corruption indeed....

Oasis in the mud

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
larride:

I haven't really heard him talk about subsidy removal so I dont know.
Hmmmm, I hope he includes something about that in his manifesto or something.
I don't want subsidy to be removed abeg, the suffering will be too much.

Modified: I just checked, he supports subsidy removal cheesy
Hmmmm, dark times ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

This Guy has no sense afterall... LMFAO.

Please...... what's my Business with Dogara? Have you seen me here campaigning for him to be Tinubu's running mate?

By the way, who told you Tinubu gonna pick him as his running mate?

You asked if Dogara is probed, I dropped you Evidence. You start turning Amala.... LMFAO!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Can we have another discussion here apart from Politics?

I Don tire abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
izzou:
Can we have another discussion here apart from Politics?

I Don tire abeg cheesy

cheesy

Why not? It's for all Discussions.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Indeed grin....

This is a report 2years after.....corruption is a family affair in APC .....IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE UNDER TINUBU grin cheesy,THIS COUNTRY WILL BE SRI LANKA

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis007:

cheesy

Why not? It's for all Discussions.

You sure?

Obi fanboys dey vex oh. Dem carry excavator come for una
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

He said Dogara was found guilty..... by which Court of Law?! Some Dudes are overrated on this Board, coz they're far from sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
So all the candidates are in support of subsidy removal, that rules out that point.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
izzou:

You sure?

Obi fanboys dey vex oh. Dem carry excavator come for una

grin

Excavator? They're just playing around with Sands. Just look at the Screenshot and tell me the Guy is making sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kloppo:

Indeed grin....

This is a report 2years after.....corruption is a family affair in APC .....IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE UNDER TINUBU grin cheesy,THIS COUNTRY WILL BE SRI LANKA

grin

Charge your phone first. Pressing and charging phone is not ideal or safe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/politics/dogara-officially-decamps-from-apc-to-pdp-with-2-others/q50zvh9.amp

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

This Guy has no sense afterall... LMFAO.

Please...... what's my Business with Dogara? Have you seen me here campaigning for him to be Tinubu's running mate?

By the way, who told you Tinubu gonna pick him as his running mate?

You asked if Dogara is probed, I dropped you Evidence. You start turning Amala.... LMFAO!

Tears grin....bringing evidence that the probe by efcc was formality and the corruption case you came on nairaland crying about was settled as an APC family matter is turning Amala to you

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kloppo:

Tears grin....bringing evidence that the probe by efcc was formality and the corruption case you came on nairaland crying about was settled as an APC family matter is turning Amala to you

grin

No vex.... you don win.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Emmynator:
So all the candidates are in support of subsidy removal, that rules out that point.

They are always in support till they get there.

BuuBuu called it a scam pre 2015. E still dey pay am till now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Excavator? They're just playing around with Sands. Just look at the Screenshot and tell me the Guy is making sense.

I think the Obidients should take it easy with the way they are taking this matter.

I don't want APC to win, but if they do, I'll accept and move on. No need to dey throw bile everywhere.

Nobody here is the cause of the rot in Nigeria.
We are all victims, and Indirectly, we all are on the same page.

And lastly, they should stop taking Raumdeuter serious. I don't grin.

If he likes, he should hype Tinubu with 5 pages, he will not vote. I no know why him post dey pepper them

1000 Raumdeuter's comments on Tinubu = 0 INEC votes

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
onyemaair:

It would be mischievous and hypocritical of you to focus on your perceived weaknesses of Obi and not focus on the numerous weaknesses of Atiku and tinubu. These are the 3 choices presented before us and we have to make a choice and Obi is miles and miles ahead of the rest. You people are punching holes in Obi's interviews but he is the only one who is consistently granting interviews and talking solutions to the problems. The others are just relying on their dollars to do the work for them. You as a Nigerian should know who the best option clearly is, unless you are blinded by tribe or religion.
To be honest I'm noticing that it's only our SW brothers that are hating on Obi or supporting Tinubu.

Is it not mischievous and hypocritical of you to focus on the perceived weakness of Tinubu and not for once mention the weakness of Obi.

Or does this hypocrisy not affect Obi too who blatantly lies about anything and everything

Recently Soludo had to clear the air on the amount they claimed Obis investment is worth.

There are many Tinubu interviews out there. He does a yearly symposium. He grants interviews regularly

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
onyemaair:

E get special joy wey you dey give me if I dey read your posts. Don't stop pressing that neck my brother, never let go. Press their neck wella. These are enemies of our country.

Baba,we hold it as a duty not to allow these evil people (APC) to come back to power not on the pretence of CHANGE, FIGHTING CORRUPTION, EMI LOKAN OR HE IS EXPERENCIED AND CAN SELECT CAPABLE HANDS,HE BUILT MEGA SLUM LAGOS....

This is the only time and chance we have,brother

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
izzou:

I think the Obidients should take it easy with the way they are taking this matter.

I don't want APC to win, but if they do, I'll accept and move on. No need to dey throw bile everywhere.

Nobody here is the cause of the rot in Nigeria.
We are all victims, and Indirectly, we all are on the same page.

And lastly, they should stop taking Rumdeuter serious. I don't grin.

If he likes, he should hype Tinubu with 5 pages, he will not vote. I no know why him post dey pepper them

1000 Ramdeuter's comments on Tinubu = 0 INEC votes

Next comment you should expect something like this

How dare you tell us not to throw bile everywhere

Are you sure Dayo is not your sponsor or uncle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Next comment

How dare you tell us not to throw bile everywhere

Are you sure Dayo is not your sponsor or uncle

You follow for the reason wey make this thread dey long sef grin

Rest naa.

Leave our Holy Boehly Obi alone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

There are many Tinubu interviews out there. He does a yearly symposium. He grants interviews regularly

Please show us one INTERVIEW Tinubu has granted within the past 6 months. By interview I mean one where the journalists is asking him questions live and he was answering on live interview. Not rehearsed speeches written by experts and delivered in his comfort zone but one done on live television like Peter consistently does.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
onyemaair:

Please show us one INTERVIEW Tinubu has granted within the past 6 months. By interview I mean one where the journalists is asking him questions live and he was answering on live interview. Not rehearsed speeches written by experts and delivered in his comfort zone but one done on live television like Peter consistently does.

Tinubu gives his own speeches the way he wants, he doesnt have to do it the way you want just to prove anything

And you havent shown us where your own objectivity has mentioned or criticized Obi just once.

When people criticize Tinubu and leave Obi that is objectivity to you
When people criticize Obi and leave Tinubu that is hypocrisy to you

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (4763) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Amigoss, TrillionBots(m), afrodoc2, sod09(m), CrystalTiger(m), Singapore1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.